Male HQ

Singapore Local Gay News [LGBT Related News] (Compiled)

GuestWriter

Guest neutral is not neutral

Let's look at Neutral's comments as objectively as possible.

Its pretty amazing to read the amount of interesting inputs, people here have contributed, when they really don't even know SK personally that well.Thus when you do not know a person, personally, that person is merely an image in your mind, which none of your speculations can rub, none even on the surface of any truth.

Two problems with the above statement.

First, it is presumptious that some of us here who criticise SK "don't even know SK personally that well"

Second, it is HYPOCRITICAL! Does Neutral knows us here personally? If he does not, then according to his principle, he should not be criticising us. Neutral is not acting in accordance to what he preaches.

Thus what SK does is none of our business, that is if you were to enlarge this issue...Thus you've got alot more, to learn about yourselves, rather than slashing at someone, you don't even know.

Going by Neutral's principle, what some of us say, criticise or do here is also none of his business. Again, Neutral is not following his own principle. Thus Neutral has got a lot more to learn about himself, rather than slashing at us here, whom Neutral do not even know.

But if Neutral says that it is his business here to criticise what we say here, then, it is also our business here to criticise SK.

I am not a fervent SK's supporter (like many here would like to termed as), but merely here to level things which seems to be a little, out of hand.

Some of us who criticises SK are also not fervent anti-SK people. We too are merely here to level things a little to balance out the comments given by SK's supporters.

Note that some of us have said that we are not denying some good things SK has done for the gay community even while we are pointing out SK's apparent mistakes for adding damage to the gay community.

For those who thinks SK really sucks as a gay activitist. I suggest you take over this difficult role, if you think you can do a better job than he can. Its so easy to let someone do the job, while all you do, is to sit back, and talk talk talk.

Again, you do not even know us. How do you know that ALL of us who criticises SK are just "sitting back and talk talk talk"? How do you know that some of us critics are not already doing some activist work for the gay community? I am one of those who have been doing that, and what I have done have even appeared in the mainstream media. And some section of the gay community interested in gay activism work knows me if I were to reveal my identity here.

Please do not be so presumptious. And please be more neutral and more balance in what you say. But you have your freedom to be biased - it is up to you. My advice is for you not to be hypocritical - act and do what you preach as what I have pointed out above (e.g. you preached that we should not criticise people whom we do not know personally).

Guest neutral is not neutral

But he is entitled to his own freedoma and lifestyle. He is answerable for it, without the need for you to judge. He doesnt have to be a goody two shoes for anyone. Because I know him well enough.

While you have your freedom to think and say the above, I wish to remind you that ours is a diverse community - you should also respect our views which is: SK as a key gay activist ought to be responsible enough not to get himself involved with drug offenses. (I am not saying he has in fact been involved as currently his alleged crime has not been convicted in court yet)

Being an activist doesn't mean you have to be elected to be one, or you automatically become a celebrity. You just volunteer to step out of the lazy scared masses, to voice out your opinions , hoping the authories will see some true in it, accept it and try to strike a balance where both sides are contented.

I agree that one is an activist not necessarily because of election.

Some of us here have this view: One should not volunteer to do things that sets himself to become a known key figure of gay activism if one is not willing to sacrifice the pleasure of drug-abuse. We rather not have SK to do what he did if he has any interest in getting pleasure from consuming illegal drugs and if he is unwilling to sacrifice that pleasure.

While he have voiced and fought for more gays rights, more gay freedom of expression in forums, allow more gays activities and events to take place without being harassed by the authorities, and have fought for more medical care and allowances for HIV patients for you gays.lesbians,bisexuals out there, shouldn't you be at least be grateful and give him his freedom, to have his own lifestyle?

We are appreciative of the good things he did, but at the same time, unlike some of his supporters, we are not blinded to his errors just because he did some good things. We are more balanced than that. We recognise the good things and at the same time would still insist that any prominent gay activists ought not to be involved in drug offenses. Even if Mother Teresa starts to get involved with illegal drug-consumption, we will not refrain from criticising Mother Teresa for drug-consumption (while not denying other good works she did)

This would then be a proper balance way of seeing and doing things - not to be blinded by a person's good works to the extent that we condone that person even when that person brings harm to the community.

If you were to know him personally, he is a very private person, apart from his profession and being an activist

Once one does the activist work he did, one should know that one would loose the freedom to do anything one likes, just like, when one becomes a leader of a religious community, one could no longer say "anything I do in private is none of others' business". Imagine the Venerable Ming Yi or a key figure of an opposition party says "Apart from my involvment with the party work / community work, I am a very private person..."

If you really dislike SK and no longer thinks he should be some "Role Model", then may I suggest you withdraw all your profiles from Fridae.Walk the walk if you really believe in something.

But you can't and you wouldn't because it has become such a forum to express yourself, to be connected to the gay world out there, and at the same time, hook up each other.

Some of us (or at least I) have effectively canceled our Fridae profiles.

You should not be so PRESUMPTIOUS to accuse us that we can't and we wouldn't.

Again, it is very hypocritical for you to be so presumptious of us when you yourself said that one should not criticise someone whom one does not know personally. Yet you are so presumptious of us whom you do not know personally.

Sure, someone will shout, but drug possession is wrong, then you will conclude possession = comsumption, and that ALL PEOPLE WHO TAKES DRUGS ARE BAD.

Really? PEOPLE WHO TAKES DRUGS ARE ALL BAD?

The statement above is really a strawman argument (goggle "strawman" if one does not understand the meaning). Most of us who criticises SK did not say that people who takes drugs are bad people. We are much more balanced in what we say.

And how many of you out there, use poppers when you have sex?

Wouldn't poppers, after a long usage, will slowly affect your brain's nervous system?

And how many out there, without poppers', can't bring yourself to feel good and climax while having sex? Isn't that a form of drugs? Isn't that a form od addiction ?

Is that a natural way you induce yourself to a higher state of ecstasty?

I do not use poppers when I have sex. And I know many gays who do not use poppers too (even though I also know many others who do). So you cannot accuse some of us here for we walk the talk, we practice what we preach.

And even if some people here who criticise SK uses illegal drugs, that does not mean these people are wrong to say drug-abuse is wrong. What is wrong is for a drug-abuser to say drug-abuse is good for us. If a drug-abuser says drug-abuse is harmful to us, then I will support what he says. I hope you can discern the difference.

Why do you need to shift all the blame to SK, when you as individual, should have conducted yourselves well, or if not, better ?

Shouldn't you be responsible for your own individual lifestyles, acts and deeds?

You again are so presumptious. Some of us (at least me) have conducted ourselves well. So I have the freedom to criticise drug-abuse right?

Again, even drug-abusers have the freedom to tell others that drug-abuse is harmful. I have smoker friends who seriously advises others not to get into the habit of smoking as they said that it is difficult to quit smoking.

Basically, there is nothing wrong for a drug-abuser to sincerely tell others that drug-abuse is harmful and very addictive. There is nothing wrong for him to say sincerely "Please do not follow my footsteps; it is too late for me know as I find it very hard to quit."

Your implication that one who smokes does not have a right to tell others not to smoke is wrong logic.

Guest sk supporter

Finally, someone who makes sense. Rational and objective (generalisms aside).

Most of the other people here are just vicious. (Sorry guys, you are)

At least SK has stuck his neck out and stands for something he believes in - something very few people in Singapore have the guts to do. Don't think he's ever wanted the mantle of "role model" - maybe those of you here who live squeaky clean lives should come out and be the role models you all expect SK to be. Name one example where he's said "look at me, I'm a good example of how you should live". Can't? That's cos he hasn't. Many people here don't even know what he looks like because he's so low profile (for a person like him who could be a lot more prominent).

If being "visible" makes you a "role model" then you've got to blame Singapore for being so full of closeted gay guys who are fearful of letting anyone know they are even gay.

SK's not only taken on personal risk by standing up on issues that few other people dare to, he has also done more than most people by raising money for gay groups, arts groups, independent film makers, IndigNation, etc. He's offered his office for the repeal377A campaign and PinkDot committees where most other people were too AFRAID to even be openly associated. If he waited until his life was angelic and virginal before he started doing what he believes in, maybe he would never get to it - OH, that's probably why so few people have actually done what he's done.

Yes I know SK, and proud of it. He's done more behind the scenes (and in front of it) to change the Singapore landscape than most of you can ever imagine. And he doesn't even care to take credit for it.

Meanwhile you bunch of sorry wankers just throw stones from the sidelines the moment he's down.

He's no angel - but then he's never claimed to be. If anything, as neutral has pointed out, SK is wonderfully complex, intensely private, but most of all, has the integrity to stand up for what he believes in, regardless of what society thinks and expects him to.

Guest Two Ways

Dear Sk Supporter

Stuart Koe has put himself out in public and anybody who does that therefore puts himself forward to be examined and critiqued with brickbats and bouquets. The public has every right to make comments.

Good that you support his views and actions, but this forum tells you that there are alot of people who think he has not furthered gay rights at all.. and perhaps done more harm than good.

Some like you may uphold his selfless motives and social responsibility, but to others his "heroism" may be all about amateurish posing, and more importantly, it is totally ineffective.

Any idiot will know its pointless to take a strident political stand against the govt and not be 100% clean in ways the govt can get at an individual.

But anyway, he is certainly no threat to the government, and rather insignificant. Personally he reminds me of Puss in Boots, the pussycat in Shrek... lots of heroic posing but useless really. And remember please don't give him too much credit.. his undoing has nothing to do with politics, as he is below the govt's radar as someone to counter.. his undoing is personal, and about drugs. And remember, the news came out somewhere in the middle of ST.. not really big news. End of story.

Lets hope a REAL hero comes our way.

Finally, someone who makes sense. Rational and objective (generalisms aside).

Most of the other people here are just vicious. (Sorry guys, you are)

At least SK has stuck his neck out and stands for something he believes in - something very few people in Singapore have the guts to do. Don't think he's ever wanted the mantle of "role model" - maybe those of you here who live squeaky clean lives should come out and be the role models you all expect SK to be. Name one example where he's said "look at me, I'm a good example of how you should live". Can't? That's cos he hasn't. Many people here don't even know what he looks like because he's so low profile (for a person like him who could be a lot more prominent).

If being "visible" makes you a "role model" then you've got to blame Singapore for being so full of closeted gay guys who are fearful of letting anyone know they are even gay.

SK's not only taken on personal risk by standing up on issues that few other people dare to, he has also done more than most people by raising money for gay groups, arts groups, independent film makers, IndigNation, etc. He's offered his office for the repeal377A campaign and PinkDot committees where most other people were too AFRAID to even be openly associated. If he waited until his life was angelic and virginal before he started doing what he believes in, maybe he would never get to it - OH, that's probably why so few people have actually done what he's done.

Yes I know SK, and proud of it. He's done more behind the scenes (and in front of it) to change the Singapore landscape than most of you can ever imagine. And he doesn't even care to take credit for it.

Meanwhile you bunch of sorry wankers just throw stones from the sidelines the moment he's down.

He's no angel - but then he's never claimed to be. If anything, as neutral has pointed out, SK is wonderfully complex, intensely private, but most of all, has the integrity to stand up for what he believes in, regardless of what society thinks and expects him to.

Just wondering.

What would the reaction be like if the case was dismissed even before trial, or if he was acquitted after everything. Would those who acted like hyenas to carcass criticizing him even before the start of the trial apologize for tearing down an innocent man?

Edited by azuchan

Just wondering.

What would the reaction be like if the case was dismissed even before trial, or if he was acquitted after everything. Would those who acted like hyenas to carcass criticizing him even before the start of the trial apologize for tearing down an innocent man?

for those who knows him and knows that he actually did those things, whether trial dismissed or not - it does not really matter. they know he has done it.

for those who knows him and knows that he never for a single day taken any drugs, whether trial continue or not - they will stick by him and proclaim that he has never taken drugs.

but i must raise a weird point: there ARE people who knew him and pointed out that he has been living this kind of lifestyle and is just waiting for trouble to brew, but there is NOT anyone who is willing to stand up and vouch that he NEVER has taken any drugs. wonders why...

but i must raise a weird point: there ARE people who knew him and pointed out that he has been living this kind of lifestyle and is just waiting for trouble to brew, but there is NOT anyone who is willing to stand up and vouch that he NEVER has taken any drugs. wonders why...

It's not that weird if that's actually his lifestyle.

So another person is arrested in Singapore for drug possession... big deal.

But while it's not really newsworthy, it'll be interesting to see what the political backlash will be, both from gahmen policy makers as well the more vocal Christians.

Guest guest-star

Many people here don't even know what he looks like because he's so low profile (for a person like him who could be a lot more prominent).

A few years back my friend sent me some naked pics of SK then with his mohawk hairstyle..... and a very hard dick of course!! So daring!! Those were some very professionally taken pxxn stuff!!! So, how is he low in profile may I ask??? :whistle:

A few years back my friend sent me some naked pics of SK then with his mohawk hairstyle..... and a very hard dick of course!! So daring!! Those were some very professionally taken pxxn stuff!!! So, how is he low in profile may I ask??? :whistle:

I've seen some too - super hot. Actually I've seen some from the 90's when he was still in his 20's and slim, and more recent ones when he's super-muscular. Agree - pxxn-quality.

O.o

I've seen some too - super hot. Actually I've seen some from the 90's when he was still in his 20's and slim, and more recent ones when he's super-muscular. Agree - pxxn-quality.

O.o

Could be taken during one of those closed door parties or by invitation only. Anyway, those who know him well will also know his circle of friends...

That'sdumb. It's the same reason NO ONE will come out and vouch that YOU have never taken drugs. Who knows what you do in your private life? Think before you type.

I'll just say this to all the people out there who are so quick to condemn someone who has done so much good for the gay community.

And it's a question:

How closely do YOU follow the laws of this land?

Have you ever downloaded pxxn? For that matter, have you ever had sex with another man?

Well in both cases, you have broken the law in Singapore.

You may argue that illegal substances are different. But I will beg to differ. The principle is the same.

It's about how much you, as an individual with your own morals, are willing to accept those laws,

or about how willing you might be to bend them or break them.

Of course, you also have to be ready to accept the consequences.

However, these infractions do not negate the goodness or good deeds in your life.

Just because you have popped an illegal pill or downloaded pxxn does not mean you should never aspire to do good.

Let's learn from this case with mature reflection as a community. But let's not be so quick to cast the first stone.

The first place to look is within.

I'll just say this to all the people out there who are so quick to condemn someone who has done so much good for the gay community.

And it's a question:

Have you ever downloaded pxxn? For that matter, have you ever had sex with another man?

You may argue that illegal substances are different. But I will beg to differ. The principle is the same.

It's about how much you, as an individual with your own morals, are willing to accept those laws,

or about how willing you might be to bend them or break them.

Of course, you also have to be ready to accept the consequences.

However, these infractions do not negate the goodness or good deeds in your life.

Just because you have popped an illegal pill or downloaded pxxn does not mean you should never aspire to do good.

Let's learn from this case with mature reflection as a community. But let's not be so quick to cast the first stone.

That is the most dangerous thinking one could have. Does it mean that one can continue doing something wrong because no one is perfect?

One more funny thing. Let's say Person A (i) downloads pxxn (ii) has sex with another man. He is still very much better than Person B who (i) downloads pxxn (ii) has sex with another man PLUS (iii) gets associated with drugs.

Who would be a better person to represent the gay community? Obvious isn't it?

Oh btw, I do not consider setting a gay portal that requires payment to enjoy its full benefits a good deed. Neither do i consider organising gay parties for a price to pay good either. A set of good business ventures, maybe but to be really honest I have seen so many examples of guys without a fridae profile, without attending gay parties and they aren't that helpless...

If he wants to do something good, he should (i) set up clinics to help promote safe sex (ii) set up counselling centers to assist with depressed gays but first and foremost, he should set up rehab centers for drug convicts. You may laugh at how unrealistic I sound, but I am not laughing at your posts though.

Edited by muscleworship

Guest -poster-

Some of you who say others are "condemning" SK without the facts need to understand that many here do know him personally and are in the know of how he and his circle of friends party. Most posts here have been pretty fair, arguing that he has the right to a private life and we shouldn't be judgmental of his personal activities. But we should be concerned how Stuart has projected himself (whether intentionally or not) as a leader of the community and how this case will negatively impact the image of homosexual lifestyle and potentially be exploited by the conservative homophobic religious fanatics.

You are spot on. He operates a "lifestyle portal" as what quoted by the newspaper. Precisely what sort of lifestyle is he representing or driving. Yes, whatever he does in his "private life" is his business but make sure it is so "private" that no one can wash his dirty linen in public. Same thing, you download pxxn but don't get caught with it; don't sell it and don't pass around.

Like wat poster has mentioned, singapore is still conservative and lots of homophobs around (recently certain active regilious group) and waiting to for every opportunity to whack us. Now they have add one more reason to do it.

SK supporters can argue whatever they want. THe fact is damage has been done be it guilty or not. There are lots of people who are too happy to find fault with gays (given an opportunity they will grab it). When come to debate for gay rights, you will see these people citing sk as an example. I can imagine these guys will say " do you want to have this kind of lifestyle in singapore? The lifestyle that involve the use of drugs??? there u go again.... Then the government will come in and say, HIV is on the increase, drug users too..so on and so on...for example....so and so..uses drugs.. So we shouldn't promote gay rights in singapore because....etc

So finally more harm and good in the end. You see. you just need 1 rotten egg to spoil the rest.

That'sdumb. It's the same reason NO ONE will come out and vouch that YOU have never taken drugs. Who knows what you do in your private life? Think before you type.

you are wrong... am sure my friends who know me well enough and is close to me (many who proclaimed to know him well here and saying a lot of good things about him), can vouch for me that i never take drugs, because they know how clean i am. i can't really say the same thing for him :)

And it's a question:

so what if i download pxxn at home. so what if you think that it is the same crime as popping pills. you neglected the difference between him and me is that I AM NOT A PUBLIC FIGURE, WHILE HE IS... if i were caught popping pills, the newspaper will only mention "man caught with **** pills". however, because he is linked to Fridae, and people knows Fridae = gay. hence, the newspaper's headline is similar to screaming "gays pop pills".

If he wants to do something good, he should (i) set up clinics to help promote safe sex (ii) set up counselling centers to assist with depressed gays but first and foremost, he should set up rehab centers for drug convicts. You may laugh at how unrealistic I sound, but I am not laughing at your posts though.

muscleworship, i am laughing at that silly person whom you quoted... TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!

Guest Independence

Stuart is certainly not a leader of the gay community. He is a businessman promoting the gay clubbing lifestyle for commercial gain, and drugs are part of the gay party scene. So many gays who are in the party scene in Singapore have ended up in jail because of drugs..

A community leader promotes welfare and social responsibility, and looks after the community, not lead them down the party and drug scene. There are enough reports on the net to show that the whole party and drugs scene has increased the incidence of HIV infection. How can organising gay raves be considered as leading the community? This can only lead to the misconception that being gay is all about parties and drugs.

The government does not consider the consumption of drugs in the same way as they consider the consumption of pxxn. The former is viewed as a more serious social problem, and clearly those caught are severely punished.

For pxxn, the govt is more strict about the commercialization and retail of pxxn, not about personal viewing.

These boundaries are very clear.

Guest -poster-

Stuart is certainly not a leader of the gay community. He is a businessman promoting the gay clubbing lifestyle for commercial gain, and drugs are part of the gay party scene. So many gays who are in the party scene in Singapore have ended up in jail because of drugs..

A community leader promotes welfare and social responsibility, and looks after the community, not lead them down the party and drug scene. There are enough reports on the net to show that the whole party and drugs scene has increased the incidence of HIV infection. How can organising gay raves be considered as leading the community? This can only lead to the misconception that being gay is all about parties and drugs.

The government does not consider the consumption of drugs in the same way as they consider the consumption of pxxn. The former is viewed as a more serious social problem, and clearly those caught are severely punished.

For pxxn, the govt is more strict about the commercialization and retail of pxxn, not about personal viewing.

These boundaries are very clear.

Stuart has on many occasions been interviewed and publicly spoken on gay issues/at gay community events etc. He has also tried to position Fridae as a community portal (hence its tagline is Empowering Gay Asia and NOT Let's Party Gay Asia!). Intensions aside, let's not try to fool ourselves that Fridae doesn't (try to) align itself to community projects in addition to promoting circuit parties etc. This alignment/positioning is potentially damaging if Stuart is eventually found guilty.

Guest -poster-

Stuart has on many occasions been interviewed and publicly spoken on gay issues/at gay community events etc. He has also tried to position Fridae as a community portal (hence its tagline is Empowering Gay Asia and NOT Let's Party Gay Asia!). Intensions aside, let's not try to fool ourselves that Fridae doesn't (try to) align itself to community projects in addition to promoting circuit parties etc. This alignment/positioning is potentially damaging if Stuart is eventually found guilty.

You may not like to think of him as a commmunity leader, but others who wish to push a conservative homophobic cause would certainly try to portray him as one! That is the concern here.

if you follow Fridae closely, mostly talk about parties, funs and entertainment related events. In fact, if you look closer, it is all about making money. Yes, he is a shrewd businessman. Making good pink dollar. Along the way maybe say something or do something that contributes to the gay society, that's all. Maybe his involvements benefits those who love parties, dancing..etc but not all gays belong to this category. That is the reason why alot of singaporean are associating gays, with drugs, parties..etc and thus give gay a bad names. I am sure deep down they know some aren't. However, they choose to ignore. Partly also influence by the gay parades overseas..This is ok for countries that are quite liberal but not for singapore yet. So if want to get into good books, the more we should avoid being caught in public toilets, drugs, molesting...etc All these are doing more bad then good and make the job of those poor genuine gay activists much much tougher.

Since when must a person needs to lead his life according to another person's standards,

Madonna said in her song JUSTIFY MY LOVE, of course she comes from america and she is an almost Billionaire and billionaires can do anything they want , even bend politics to their favor.

" Poor is the man

Whose pleasures depend

On the permission of another

People who criticise Sk , he is living his life according to what he wants, so be it .

He is in a previlege class of people because of parentage and family status , he is where he is today.

He has fxxk you attitude and if you don't like what you see with his lifestyle then go eat shit is his attitude.

Since when must a person kowtow to others when it comes to what pleases his sexual desires.

he is what he is , he likes ang moh , he likes tattos , he pierces his nipples, he disdains lesser gays, it is him . take it or leave it, he loves tank top, his body is naturally lean , he is SK.

Since when must a person needs to lead his life according to another person's standards,

Madonna said in her song JUSTIFY MY LOVE, of course she comes from america and she is an almost Billionaire and billionaires can do anything they want , even bend politics to their favor.

" Poor is the man

Whose pleasures depend

On the permission of another

People who criticise Sk , he is living his life according to what he wants, so be it .

He is in a previlege class of people because of parentage and family status , he is where he is today.

He has fxxk you attitude and if you don't like what you see with his lifestyle then go eat shit is his attitude.

Since when must a person kowtow to others when it comes to what pleases his sexual desires.

he is what he is , he likes ang moh , he likes tattos , he pierces his nipples, he disdains lesser gays, it is him . take it or leave it, he loves tank top, his body is naturally lean , he is SK.

:lol: I like the attitude. Sounds like me :oops: Freedom to live the life we want...huh comes with a price. Alas, no one is above the law <_<. Aren't we all very much like the one we're talking about?

"Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"

Guest Guest-Star

Could be taken during one of those closed door parties or by invitation only. Anyway, those who know him well will also know his circle of friends...

Well, the pics were professionally taken in a studio setting... could have been taken in the US for a magazine or something? :rolleyes:

After reading some fo the msg, i can only say there are some die hard fan of SK, righr or wrong also support - support blindly somemore and start attacking others. Just like in sun ho case, die die also got people support her where she can sing or not. That is life. What to do?

Imagine if SK did not get caught by police of his drug possession. Would you guys still be arguing over this topic?

I think the focus is not so much that SK is hypocritical etc. the focus is unfortunately, he got caught breaking the law.

The unfortunate reality too is that even in the US, the circuit party scene is big on drugs. Having said that NOT everyone who attends these events are some meth head or crystal queen. Some guys do it so as to enhance the experience of the event. Be it able to feel euphoric, or have the energy to dance 12 hours straight etc. No judging. Other guys simply down Red Bull or Coffee all night to keep the energy level going.

Personally I feel before judging about the drug usage etc. one needs to experience it first, or at least do their research.

The focus as I have said before is not so much about the usage, but SK being caught in possession, hence breaking the law.

Love. 

Guest who can judge?

Personally I feel before judging about the drug usage etc. one needs to experience it first, or at least do their research.

The focus as I have said before is not so much about the usage, but SK being caught in possession, hence breaking the law.

One need not experience the pleasure of being a rapist first to judge a rapist. One need not experience the high of drug-abuse to judge the act of drug-abuse.

The focus should be on a person wanting to be a key gay activist while unwilling to sacrifice one's self-gratification through drug-abuse; whether one is or is not being caught for the drug abuse, it is still wrong for someone to take up the role of key gay activist while unwilling to sacrifice the pleasure one gets out of drug-abuse.

When you know drugs are bad, why do you still need to try it to experience it. It's like you know it could be dangerous entering a lion den and yet u still try to experience it??? Aren't we asking for trouble.

I think the case here is whether someone of high profile in gay circle guilty or not, he IS using these kind of substances. It is just so happen that he got caught this time. THat's all. I think that's what the forumers are unhappy about.

One need not experience the pleasure of being a rapist first to judge a rapist. One need not experience the high of drug-abuse to judge the act of drug-abuse.

The focus should be on a person wanting to be a key gay activist while unwilling to sacrifice one's self-gratification through drug-abuse; whether one is or is not being caught for the drug abuse, it is still wrong for someone to take up the role of key gay activist while unwilling to sacrifice the pleasure one gets out of drug-abuse.

I understand where you are coming from. What SK has done is wrong according to the law.

I guess you do have a point about not needing to experience the pleasure of being a rapist first to judge a rapist etc. True we don't need to experience it first hand to judge because we learn of the horrors the victim suffers. However, in SK's case, we have yet to find a victim or someone who has actually suffered as a result of drug possession other than SK himself. Hence, personally, I don't really care what he do in the privacy of his own home.

Public figure or not, SK is still human, with the same fallacies you and I have. Following your train of thought, does it mean that if a gay man is a teacher, he should give up being gay since technically being a teacher is somewhat a public figure? Or just because a man enjoys dressing up as a woman in public, he should be shunned like a leper?

Live and let live. No one is perfect. We are all human.

Love. 

When you know drugs are bad, why do you still need to try it to experience it. It's like you know it could be dangerous entering a lion den and yet u still try to experience it??? Aren't we asking for trouble.

I think the case here is whether someone of high profile in gay circle guilty or not, he IS using these kind of substances. It is just so happen that he got caught this time. THat's all. I think that's what the forumers are unhappy about.

Drugs are not bad. It is how you use it that makes it good or bad. :) It is bad when you become dependent on it to function normally.

Love. 

Guest Creative

Drugs are not bad. It is how you use it that makes it good or bad. :) It is bad when you become dependent on it to function normally.

And this brings up another point reagarding the use of drugs.

Many of the famous and legendary songs we have today, were created in drug induced moments, by those famous band, songwriters and singers.

These also applies to artists like famous painters.

I am not going to list them; you go find out for yourselves who they are.

And yet we still idolized and worship them, for their contributions in the music and art industry.

We stil sing those sings today. We still admire their paintings

So does it mean we are going to judge and critize those songwriters and painters, and suddely ban their works to be around. After all, people here said drugs are bad. Thus any drugs related behaviours, are bad.

Just a thought in my mind.

To the people posting here. Have you used poppers or Viagra, Cyalis, Levitra before without a subscription? If so you are also an illegal drug abuser.

Even when you had sex with another man last weekend you already broke the law.

A lawbreaker making comments about another lawbreaker just makes you a hypocrite. Let the one who is without sin cast the first stone.

A lawbreaker making comments about another lawbreaker just makes you a hypocrite. Let the one who is without sin cast the first stone.

what sort of stupid logic is this ?? Another blind SK supporter ?

Guest Stone head

what sort of stupid logic is this ?? Another blind SK supporter ?

No its a very fair truth. Because all of us are not honest about ourselves.

Infront of others we all want to appear agreeable, nice, wonderful, moralists and all those sorts of crap.

But behind closed doors, we are all guilty of being hypocrites because we only present our goody image to others, while we have done things which we are very ashamed of.

naugthy naughty chelseasian, your picture makes me salivate and cannot think straight la. You are right though on drugs. My apologies, what i meant is for those who want to take it for the wrong reason

To the people posting here. Have you used poppers or Viagra, Cyalis, Levitra before without a subscription? If so you are also an illegal drug abuser.

Even when you had sex with another man last weekend you already broke the law.

OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY AMEN TO THE FULLEST......YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

i only wish gays here be more united and not like can't wait to see another fellow gay goes down the drain

i m saden by the news becos i do know SK, so i do feel for him after all we did have fun with stuff.

of course in the eyes of the law it is a no no for drugs but hey gays, we are already being prosecuted just for being gay (377A)

so what benefits do you get by condamning him? can't we just hope for the best for him?

OH MY GOD THIS IS REALLY AMEN TO THE FULLEST......YOU ARE SO RIGHT!!!!!!!!!

i only wish gays here be more united and not like can't wait to see another fellow gay goes down the drain

i m saden by the news becos i do know SK, so i do feel for him after all we did have fun with stuff.

of course in the eyes of the law it is a no no for drugs but hey gays, we are already being prosecuted just for being gay (377A)

so what benefits do you get by condamning him? can't we just hope for the best for him?

For your information, SK only associates himself with gays who have the looks, body, mentality, status and educational background.

He is what he is.

These are his personal preferences which you cannot fault.

Your English is so bad.

I really don't think he even wants to know you, or have anything to do with you.

My link

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_582197.html

Sep 23, 2010

Man jailed for indecent act

By Elena Chong

A DISHWASHER who did an indecent act on a man and then lied to the police that he had been molested was jailed for four weeks on Wednesday.

A court heard that a security officer of Mustafa Centre saw Muhammad Noor Izuan Sa'ad, 23, and Timothy Ang Ah Sai, 49, behaving suspiciously and entering a toilet on the first level on Nov 14 last year.

He went in to check and found a toilet door locked. Both men were inside for about 10 minutes.

The officer then called security.

The duo were detained when they came out of the toilet.

Earlier on, Muhammad Noor had met Ang, unemployed, by chance at a coffeeshop outside Mustafa. After chatting for a while, they decided to go into the toilet to have some 'pleasure'.

When police came, Muhammad Noor lied that he had been molested by Ang, who was held in custody for 12 hours before being released on bail.

Ang has been dealt with.

----

I pasted above the text from the article linked by Guest; for ease of reading.

Hendry Tan

Admin cum Moderator

The trouble with this forum is its anonymous. Anyone can post with impunity. No accountability. Be as defamatory or libellous as they want and get away with it.

I bet if people had to post with real names or IDs they would behave very differently.

This is just a circle jerk - and by that I mean a circle of jerks.

This forum is so not prime time.

Actually both were not caught red handed. Just together inside acubical. If they are not panic and just give a valid explanation ie. back pain need a rub. How can it be an offence??? Maybe both kena play out.

Guest Ang_Lau_Sai

Heard tht even u are not caught doing any illegal stuff, but if 2 guys found inside a locked cubicle cld still be "arrested" for indecent act?!

Eh, i thot mustafa is famous for crusing $50 neh boys right ? How cum got malay gays there also ?

One more funny thing. Let's say Person A (i) downloads pxxn (ii) has sex with another man. He is still very much better than Person B who (i) downloads pxxn (ii) has sex with another man PLUS (iii) gets associated with drugs.

Who would be a better person to represent the gay community? Obvious isn't it?

Wow, have you read anything more intelligent? So a person who does 2 sins is better than a person who does 3 sins? So you are ok to sin because there is always someone else who sins more?

By the way, your sin examples a, b, and c are all against the law, against Christian morals, against traditional Chinese morals, and things your grandparents would frown upon. So because you engage in sin a and b and not c, makes sin c worse than everything else? What a convenient way to absolve yourself, Muscleworship!! I must get you to my deathbed to absolve my sins before I die, so I can go to heaven with you!!!

naugthy naughty chelseasian, your picture makes me salivate and cannot think straight la. You are right though on drugs. My apologies, what i meant is for those who want to take it for the wrong reason

Ha ha ha! You are making me blush.

Wrong or right, the reason lies with the person making the choice.

Love. 

• G_M changed the title to Man jailed 5 months for molesting male stranger in Causeway Point mall toilet
  • FunLoving changed the title to Singaporean taxi driver molest 14yo male passenger!!
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, unlocked and locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked, locked and locked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.