Male HQ

Sissors Curry Rice - Jalan Besar/kitchener Road Jtn

Was there to have a quick lunch... nice chap doing the chiap chiap chiap with the sissors... like an uncontrolled high speed spastic reaction...

had a simple veg, egg, and kang hu kia wif 3 types of curries and a fried big Ikan Kuning... all for $5 bucks...

can of coke for $1.20.

the ikan kuning was .... mmmm so nicely fried all the head bones except the inner main bulk was crispy and edible... taking out the main bones, i demolished the entire fish... only left bones... it tasted SO GOOD... and the curry rice... swimming in curry and the cut up fried hor bao dan...and mmm... hahaha... the plate was clean clean...

simple choice, simple meal... damn good value for money... will go there again for sure...

• 1 month later...

Is it the original shop? remember last time i used to eat at a coffeeshop near middle road.

Then recently i had one at Jurong Point, not that nice loh...

Was there to have a quick lunch... nice chap doing the chiap chiap chiap with the sissors... like an uncontrolled high speed spastic reaction...

had a simple veg, egg, and kang hu kia wif 3 types of curries and a fried big Ikan Kuning... all for $5 bucks...

can of coke for $1.20.

the ikan kuning was .... mmmm so nicely fried all the head bones except the inner main bulk was crispy and edible... taking out the main bones, i demolished the entire fish... only left bones... it tasted SO GOOD... and the curry rice... swimming in curry and the cut up fried hor bao dan...and mmm... hahaha... the plate was clean clean...

simple choice, simple meal... damn good value for money... will go there again for sure...

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.