Male HQ

Non-gay Related Question: Software

luvmaturejap

hi, sorry for be asking a non-gay related question here :D , but does anyone know of any free software that can convert vcd dat files to dvd. i have quite a few vcds (movies, anime, and some straight sex :D ) and it is taking up space, so i am thinking of combining them into one dvd. any advise? thanks.

Guest Ripper

hi there,

there are few softwares that you might consider:

- Winavi [the stable version is 6.3]

- Power Video Converter

- Canopus Procoder

hehe, these softwares are not freeware but you can find the 'friendly version' in most torrent sites. -- oops :unsure:

hi, sorry for be asking a non-gay related question here :D , but does anyone know of any free software that can convert vcd dat files to dvd. i have quite a few vcds (movies, anime, and some straight sex :D ) and it is taking up space, so i am thinking of combining them into one dvd. any advise? thanks.

If u are thinking of saving space, it's not possible. A single layer DVD (4.8GB) can only store at most 2 hrs of movie. I have a 1 hr video recorded in VCD format, the size is abt 600MB. Recently I recorded the same video in DVD format and it takes up 2GB of space!

hi, sorry for be asking a non-gay related question here  :D , but does anyone know of any free software that can convert vcd dat files to dvd. i  have quite a few vcds (movies, anime, and some straight sex  :D ) and it is taking up space, so i am thinking of combining them into one dvd.  any advise?  thanks.

If u are thinking of saving space, it's not possible. A single layer DVD (4.8GB) can only store at most 2 hrs of movie. I have a 1 hr video recorded in VCD format, the size is abt 600MB. Recently I recorded the same video in DVD format and it takes up 2GB of space!

Well, if you convert it to DVD video format, it's going to take about 2GB to produce 60 minutes of DVD video converted from a 60 minutes VCD which originally took up about 600MB. Store the DAT files as data in the DVD disc. Convert the DAT files to MPG format if you wish before storing them into a DVD disc. Mathematically, you should be able to store 8 of those 60-minute VCD videos.

• Guest locked this topic