Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

12 hours ago, chargingbull said:

why should a natural rising of the mast get anyone into trouble ?

in europe , where the sauna and steam are unisex and all nude, guys dont get penalised for having hard-ons...

and the girls just take it as a natural boy erection reaction and ignore the hard cocks whilst still having a normal conversation in the sauna.....

that is why you can see the ang mohs at Yunomori Onsen walking around with hard cocks naturally, and they are married men who came to the Onsen with their wives......

singaporeans are REALLY narrow minded.......

show an erection and it becomes a Crime !!!!!

so ...................sigh................loss of words.................!!!!!

diff culture... bo bian

On 8/5/2017 at 8:54 AM, chargingbull said:

Stand at the back right corner,

take off your towel and hang over the back of your neck and flex your abs muslces whilst you naturally slowly let your rod rise.....

let it be natural so you dont have to be shy about it, after all ,

everyone there also got one and all can rise to the occasion........

you can pull your skin back to let the head breath.......just be natural..

Dun b a bloody goondu and spout rubbish to attract un-needed attention...piang eh..

On 8/5/2017 at 0:31 AM, icayui said:

Ok ok.. thanks for advise.. will try again next week.

was in steam room at TPY.

Maybe cos the 4 or 5 guys all had great bodies and all of us a bit shy..maybe thats why so quiet in steam room.

Pls do NOT heed ANY of his advice...his advice normally given without any thought to what may happen afterwards....like if people lodge complains against u...and i'm sure you dun wanna be the first if (hopefully touch wood) anything happens...

On 8/5/2017 at 9:15 AM, chargingbull said:

why should a natural rising of the mast get anyone into trouble ?

in europe , where the sauna and steam are unisex and all nude, guys dont get penalised for having hard-ons...

and the girls just take it as a natural boy erection reaction and ignore the hard cocks whilst still having a normal conversation in the sauna.....

that is why you can see the ang mohs at Yunomori Onsen walking around with hard cocks naturally, and they are married men who came to the Onsen with their wives......

singaporeans are REALLY narrow minded.......

show an erection and it becomes a Crime !!!!!

so ...................sigh................loss of words.................!!!!!

Okay..number 1.

This is SG...NOT ANYWHERE ELSE...LEAVE other countries culture OUT of it..

2. Not ALL ang mohs walk around with hardons in Yunomori unless i duno how..ur eyes have hard lanjiaos tatooed onto them so u see them all the time.

3. Sg folks are not narrow minded...u just keep suggesting stupid stuff happening in all the WRONG places. Why dun u say all these at gay saunas? NO ONE will penalise or complain? Y u HAVE to say in places where there are also str8 folks around ah? Think first...then come and say and advise...

12 minutes ago, tanwla said:

Does anyone go to tampines safra swimming pool anymore? Do people here that go to the safra gym have a year access or do they just pay for per entry access?

To become an energy 1 member, you first need to have a safra member

hence be it energy 1 or safra member, the pool is free for member access

On 8/8/2017 at 0:30 AM, gemini92 said:

lmao thanks for the advice but i don't think i'm that daring. 

was wondering though... in the steamroom context... how do you show that you are interested in someone without being too obvious to other people and at the same time, sending a clear message to the other person? haha especially for those people who are str8-acting (and quite shy) like me. 

maybe shd invent a secret codeword/hand-action LOL. if not v hard to determine who is really interested or not. :lol:

Haha well if it's just two of you in the steamroom, why not touch/rub your crotch a little and perhaps your nipps too.. That's a direct indication. :)

Just came from Tampines Safra pool.. for a short swim. 

While i I was done Swimming..headed to the showers.. I came upon a guy showering with the cubicle doors open. He was lean and fit, shorter then me. When I came out after the shower and drying myself, he was there, apparently we had our things placed side by side on the bench. Both of us stood nude.. he did his stuff, I continue to dry myself.. but I rolled my eyes towards him to steal looks of his body; his tattoos on this left back and arms were a drawing factor.. and yes.. his cock..his pub were shaved..and his dick, not erected yet, stood out already.. imagine when it is erected.. whoooooo!! It sure to stand up against his abs.. what a lovely sight. 

Well I have something to dream tonight. Oh ya, if you know I am talking about you.. and you know who am I.. pm me. :) 

2 hours ago, Helloguy said:

Just came from Tampines Safra pool.. for a short swim. 

While i I was done Swimming..headed to the showers.. I came upon a guy showering with the cubicle doors open. He was lean and fit, shorter then me. When I came out after the shower and drying myself, he was there, apparently we had our things placed side by side on the bench. Both of us stood nude.. he did his stuff, I continue to dry myself.. but I rolled my eyes towards him to steal looks of his body; his tattoos on this left back and arms were a drawing factor.. and yes.. his cock..his pub were shaved..and his dick, not erected yet, stood out already.. imagine when it is erected.. whoooooo!! It sure to stand up against his abs.. what a lovely sight. 

Well I have something to dream tonight. Oh ya, if you know I am talking about you.. and you know who am I.. pm me. :) 

Sounds like me. I did notice someone looking at me when I was standing nude beside a nude guy. 

Sounds great to have a match above.

Today at SAFRA Tamp I saw the following..

1. Cute guy doing abs exercise at the flexi-corner while using his phone lying down (bad for eyesight)

2. Blue army singlet little hunk and his fren who was doing core exercises at the inclined sit-up bench

3. Hammer strength t shirt guy whom I saw in the changing room

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)