Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

3 hours ago, wintersnow said:

I dont think im one of his prey but i cant believe that he can be at the same area for hours

I was as shock. From my observation, he will be in the shower room when I start my training. After my training, he is still there. Occasionally, he would appear in the toilet near Macdonald too. That's why i m certain people who frequent TPY SAFRA would know him.

4 hours ago, Kenta said:

I was as shock. From my observation, he will be in the shower room when I start my training. After my training, he is still there. Occasionally, he would appear in the toilet near Macdonald too. That's why i m certain people who frequent TPY SAFRA would know him.

He will sometimes put on his clothes as if he is leaving then suddenly be back with only towel again

On 03/10/2017 at 1:59 PM, Kenta said:

Confirm it is him. Looks like his persistence has reached out to many people

I think he is a Safra TPY legend. I have seen couple of times. He is not persistence, I think he is desperate. The other day he just came into the steam room, take off his towel and show it to everyone there. Giving everyone the "Come and get it" look. 

On 03/10/2017 at 10:08 AM, Kenta said:

Toa payoh SAFRA: Anyone encounter an bald uncle who loiters at the shower area and climbs over to peek into your shower cubicle? (Yes, I was amazed by his strength to mount the high wall between cubicles)

Is this guy really bald or balding with black hair?

1 hour ago, BanTin said:

I think he is a Safra TPY legend. I have seen couple of times. He is not persistence, I think he is desperate. The other day he just came into the steam room, take off his towel and show it to everyone there. Giving everyone the "Come and get it" look. 

What... You mean he uses gym? He doesn't dress like one because he is usually in berms and creased tshirt.

I even witnessed a straight man scolding him for peeking at him using the toilet.

On 05/10/2017 at 11:54 PM, Kenta said:

What... You mean he uses gym? He doesn't dress like one because he is usually in berms and creased tshirt.

I even witnessed a straight man scolding him for peeking at him using the toilet.

Bro, you very naive hor. Yes, Take off towel in steam room to show muscle. The flexible muscle. 

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)