Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

I still prefer weekdays especially when its nearing towards evening, when executives dropping by after work! and Tuesdays are awesome with bi and more bi/curious. But I guess weekend evenings are good..

Yeah agree its true that nearing the closing timing is not a gd time to cruise. I wish I could go in the said daes and timings, but im serving my NS now so usually weekend is a better tme for sauna-ing. Does anyone know how the crowds are like on sat and sunday? Which timings r gd?

Sorry to hear about your abrupt experience with some patrons, you need to be firm, very firm with these patrons. ;) Enjoy!

Guest guest

I still prefer weekdays especially when its nearing towards evening, when executives dropping by after work! and Tuesdays are awesome with bi and more bi/curious. But I guess weekend evenings are good..

Sorry to hear about your abrupt experience with some patrons, you need to be firm, very firm with these patrons. ;) Enjoy!

Hi, jus curious, how u know they r bi or bicurious?

Tue has younger crowd if i m not wrong

Dun cry over spilt milk... look for them in trevvy lor :-)

Please read my post lah.... I got the guy but there was one guy who posted to look for the same guy I have sex on that very day. ^_^

Actually, you going there to have fun not looking for boyfriend, just wonder why some ppl just wanna post and look for Missed Connections when they can just go out to approached....even when they get rejected, at least they got their answers.....rather than trying their luck online looking and seeking back the same people.

I just casually passed off as a "regret" but am not "hoarding" over this thought lah. Have gone passed the ages of pursuing what was past and entangling in my emotions lor. ^_^

Edited by HydroNaut

feel like going. anyone going?

Please do not post your ad in the Main forum which is meant for discussion.

Do that in the Personal folder.

Therefore, you are hereby awarded 1 warning point. Accumulating more warning points will get you suspended and or ban from the forum.

Take heed.

GM

p/s: Your post will be removed

Any one going ? Can i tagg along.nvr been there before so need fren to go.pls do drop me a sms ok 82513493

Yes ridreduan,

Your had been warned not to post ad in the Main Forum, which is meant for DISCUSSION. 

Which part of my ENGLISH you don't understand? Are you someone with low IQ? 

So with the above post. You had just earned yourself 2 week "off-day" from BW to read and comprehend and ponder why you don't take friendly warning. Are you the type that must have your ass whopped before you realised?

Next time you do the same thing again, you will face either further suspension and or BAN from the forum.

Let's hope the 2 week break will help you UNDER-STAND better.

Bye. Cya in 2 week.

GM

Guest Curious

May I know how is the crowd on Thursday evening when the theme is Aniki Men Nude Night? Is it mostly mature men?

And is it nude everywhere or just the dark room?

Hope to have some advise as I would like to go but dunno what to expect. Thanks!

Any one going ? Can i tagg along.nvr been there before so need fren to go.pls do drop me a sms ok 82513493

G_M is going to call your number personally to fxxx your brain out. LOL

Nice :thumb:

It was super crowded around 6PM actually, quite some cute and fit guys. But in general, a bit young to my taste  ^_^

Yeah the crowd was a little young.. Some 'sisters' in one corner laughing, giggling and screaming. Saw an indian guy sashayed a catwalk along the empty lane of the darkrooms. Good and also.. Interesting.. Crowd :)

Go Keybox bojio LOL!

Lolx... Next time jio we go explore the place tgt.

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Cant stand all ths sistas, esp noisy ones. Who knows, it may b their virgin visit.

Atra, u went with Enelym huh?

Hmmm.. Bumped into him inside.

keybox has always given me a new experience. unfortunately ended up in a different sauna and had a terrible experience!!

were those pinoy sisters??

They sounded very much local, and chinese. I think one of them nudged me from their hiding spot as I walked past...

Art makes the world go round! Love is the entirety of it!

blog: www.confusedfella.blogspot.com

Last night was definitely local chinese :)

They talk with each other, laugh, look at guys passing by, giggle, laugh again....

But seriously, that place is so small haha. All the rooms were busy for quite a long time... people had to wait turns in order to get a private place.

Guest Guest

I don't like the KB staff though... they barely make sentences or talk... or even make eye contact...

actually i prefer that.....to each his own.....they dun bother you.

not like absolute admin said he can recognise customers and even know their roles.....no privacy.......lol just saying ;)

Guest Guest

Cant stand all ths sistas, esp noisy ones. Who knows, it may b their virgin visit.

hate all these "sistas"! unfortunately they are a permanent part of the gay community. ;)

some of them might even tail you around and check out who you hook up with. cant cruise in peace. fucking irritating! :angry:

Guest mr mon

Was at KB trying out their Mon aftrn n evening crowd two days ago...

I wld say the crowd are more matured than Tue's, n quite mixed too, but mostly quite ok with big arms n chests but no abs :P

Of course there were quite a few good n fit ones too

My encounters:

A young fit mly guy with chest, abs n bubblebutt, n an above ave tool whom we had fun groping each other n attracted so much attention :P

A boyish pinoy with bubblebutt which i topped

A young n fair mly guy whom licked me well

Two mature guys who i had threesome clean fun with

A handsome manly indian guy whom i was kissing n hugging n disappted i m not a btm

N many big chests n bubblebutts i got to squeeze in de maze

Overall it was enjoyable

Guest Guest

I wld say the crowd are more matured than Tue's, n quite mixed too, but mostly quite ok with big arms n chests but no abs :P

My encounters:

A young fit mly guy with chest, abs n bubblebutt, n an above ave tool whom we had fun groping each other n attracted so much attention :P

A handsome manly indian guy whom i was kissing n hugging n disappted i m not a btm

Overall it was enjoyable

Look like you just had a international asian buffet. lol

My encounters:

Overall it was enjoyable

You sure have a big..... appetite lol

Guest mr mon

Oops sent prev by accident

@Guest n Enelym

yup, both my visit there mnged to have Asian spread :P

maybe bcos of personal preference, i m attracted to fit cute mlys n fit manly indians, n their toned butts!

btw, not that my appetite is great, jus that i can ctrl my cum very well... in fact i din cum at all :P

• G_M changed the title to Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.