Male HQ

Keybox Sauna @ Upp Circular Rd (No Ads or Bitch fight)

Lungker

Guest Yuck

Left around 8+, the crowd as usual, is a mix of good and normal, was quite crowded in the dark maze, quite enjoyable except the few overly rough or annoying dude/uncle that overreact when someone only brushing by, he will groan and push people away. Too bad can't see his face in the dark but hello, u are in the high traffic dark maze. If don't wanna be touch should stay away. 

And also one high dude will full saliva smell at his mouth, going around kissing and blowing guys. Yes is erotic but... The smell is tooooo strong I can't take it after 1 kiss, I have to rush to washroom to wash my face and mouth. Sorry bro, is very nice of you but the smell is too strong.

Also a few good eye candy tonight. 

Guest Nitpick

It's fine. Don't have to nitpick every little thing in every sauna. 

You sure spend a lot of time in these places. 

Get out in the sun more and enjoy other activities.

On 6/3/2019 at 1:31 PM, LeanMature said:

I saw ppl wearing different kind of footwear inside the steamroom and then walk straight inside the maze.  The whole floor become wet and slippery.  Quite inconsiderate right ?

Guest GUEST

KB Business have been thrilling, responsible owner upgrades and renovates. It seems after all the sabotages and wilful damages by some patrons, it is evident that KB need to replace.

Thank You KB and Team for being thoughtful.

23 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

Great to hear renovations of Keybox. Look forward to that.

Thanks for the information. It helps us to make plans. 

On 5/28/2019 at 11:11 PM, -Ignored- said:

just rem the cut off is before 5pm and rates are quite affordable at S$10 or lower
http://www.keybox.com.sg/rates.html

Interesting.  I just noticed that if I bring my 15 year old UTOPIA card with me I will be charged as a member even being a foreigner and far over 36 y.o.  :)

Went to Keybox on Monday evening. Being a non-Singaporean coming over for a short business trip (3 days), I find the rate is relatively MUCH higher compared to the other saunas.

There's only one entrance option - single visit @ $22 per visit.

The cheaper rate with $10 lifetime membership is only applicable to Singaporean or foreigners living in Singapore for study/work (must provide any proof documents).

The crowd was a good mix. But I think that entrance charge has stopped tourists from joining the crowd.

Maybe this is the management's intention of not taking in tourists?

Guest a1beng
32 minutes ago, KizMyAzz said:

I realized there's a staircase in the maze leading to a very dark upper floor. Dark as total zero visibility.

Is that section another large maze or what? 

It only has a large bed and nothing else, hope the management make it with more dark rooms after renovation 

56 minutes ago, KizMyAzz said:

Went to Keybox on Monday evening. Being a non-Singaporean coming over for a short business trip (3 days), I find the rate is relatively MUCH higher compared to the other saunas.

There's only one entrance option - single visit @ $22 per visit.

The cheaper rate with $10 lifetime membership is only applicable to Singaporean or foreigners living in Singapore for study/work (must provide any proof documents).

The crowd was a good mix. But I think that entrance charge has stopped tourists from joining the crowd.

Maybe this is the management's intention of not taking in tourists?

Yeah, this pricing policy for visitors sux... especially for frequent visitors to Singapore.

****Anyone willing to sell me their membership card? I can pay in cash and in kind....

Hope they increase the # of rooms and put a bottle of disinfectant in each room.

The maze seems like quite a lot of wasted space but I know some dudes like to hide in the dark, so probably some area to cater for them as well.

Probably can't do much in a week though, so probably can't expect too much.

Glad the management is investing to make it better (hopefully).

Guest Hopefully
9 hours ago, a1beng said:

It only has a large bed and nothing else, hope the management make it with more dark rooms after renovation 

Hope KB renovation can come up something new n creative and not copy other saunas layout and design which we all knew that KB is very good at. PLEASE have some theme on your own and stop copy n follow others!!! Dun make us, your supporters so shameful.

14 hours ago, auri said:

Yeah, this pricing policy for visitors sux... especially for frequent visitors to Singapore.

****Anyone willing to sell me their membership card? I can pay in cash and in kind....

I learned the other days that presenting the UTOPIA card in Keybord entitles to pay the same as members do.

This card can be bought at utopia-asia.com for US$ 58 and they mail it to your home.  This is not cheap,  I don't remember how much I paid for it 15 years ago,  but a frequent visitor to Keybox can come out ahead.   I used to get some discounts with this card at the old Keybox on its original location.

9 hours ago, Truth said:

Better not. Just take a look at Cruise, their hydro pool (more like a tub haha) is currently sitting idle there like a white elephant... bet its chlorine content must be real high too.  
If the boss really wants to enhance the overall customer experience, perhaps replacing the current PVC water hoses with smart toilet seats will be a better option.  I'm sure all the tops & impromptu bottom guys will appreciate that.

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcQG1Te0srprOgtFvYuEI

Hmm I dunno how much is the jaccuzi pool but this one with the widget is definitely pricey. #justsaying

Will you be my valentine's? :D

4 hours ago, Luv2bnaked29 said:

Ooh, good thing I went again this week before the Reno.

Scored 4 guys during the visit. 1st 2 guys were suckfest while the last 2 had a go at my ass. 

Wonder what will be new after the Reno. 

Wow nice ... would love to have a go at ur ass too

Had one of my most fun times yesterday at KB. Had 2 rounds of flip flop sex with 2 hot guys separately. Had another round with a 3rd hot and cute btm and wanted to fuck him, but he surprised me when he said he got the feels to fuck me and so he did :whistle: haha 

When I was leaving at 8+, I saw lots more hot guys who just came out of the steam room. Should have gone for more rounds :yuk:

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

1 hour ago, Thatwasawes said:

Had one of my most fun times yesterday at KB. Had 2 rounds of flip flop sex with 2 hot guys separately. Had another round with a 3rd hot and cute btm and wanted to fuck him, but he surprised me when he said he got the feels to fuck me and so he did :whistle: haha 

When I was leaving at 8+, I saw lots more hot guys who just came out of the steam room. Should have gone for more rounds :yuk:

Thought KB is closed from 9 June to 14 June for renovation? 

Guest golden Lotus 潘
1 hour ago, gonnarelax said:

They are closed on the 9th at 23:00

Good, its looking dated especially date upper play room has not seen daylight for years, need to thrully sanitised and disinfect.

10 hours ago, Truth said:

They should really do more to attract more international visitors. 

As observed, the demand for them unquestionably outstrips the supply. Other than that few regular GWM patrons, any fresh & exotic newcomers will quickly be devoured by those piranha-like potato queens lurking in the dark haha.

Can the guest who knows the owner tell him to come up with some promo? It can be in the form of time limited passes with expiry dates and considering there are nations with less favourable exchange rates, perhaps 2 different pricing categories. 

For instance ,
1. Asean Pass  : S$8 (6 months) or S$12 (1 yr) - can include China, Taiwan, Japan & Koreans 
2. Rest of the world : S$8 (valid for 1 month) or S$12 (3 months) - put India, Bangladesh & Middle East nations here.    

+ flat entrance fees as per the rates for 36yo & above.

Hopefully, this will encourage return visits by those who are not pleased with the current pricing policy.

Keybox already quite crowded without promo.  If they want to attract more crowd, they should think of expansion or find a bigger shop unit. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Sauna_patron

Guys be careful. Accidentally stepped on a needle inside cubicle. There was a syringe also. Told the staff, who didn't know what to do, said they can't do anything.

Keybox needs to stop allowing people to use drugs on their premises shoot or will kena closed down by police! 

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Keybox already quite crowded without promo.  If they want to attract more crowd, they should think of expansion or find a bigger shop unit. 

Yes indeed, The FREE ENTRY, 5 days in a week already make the place crowded. Can't denied. 

Guest Client
31 minutes ago, Guest Sauna_patron said:

Guys be careful. Accidentally stepped on a needle inside cubicle. There was a syringe also. Told the staff, who didn't know what to do, said they can't do anything.

Keybox needs to stop allowing people to use drugs on their premises shoot or will kena closed down by police! 

You must have kena 狗屎衰运, don't you know KB have been closed since Sun midnight for reno.

Stop spreading your lies and fake news here. 

1 hour ago, Guest Sauna_patron said:

Serious ?  When was it ?  

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest Client
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

Serious ?  When was it ?  

You are encouraging him to spin more stories. Can the mods pls delete this kind of unverified rumours? I've always known the current batch of KB staff to be dilligent, always enforcing the theme-du-jour, any trouble makers would have been dealt with immediately. After all, they are mature enough & know how to handle problems in a tactful manner, certainly not like the bochap attitude described by the guest.

Just think, how can an addict go around unnoticed when he is high on drugs. Besides, the hardworking white hair uncle & chub are always doing their rounds to clean up the rooms immediately, they would have found out way before anyone else does.

Guest Client
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Jaccuzi  pool will be install at the drinking area. TV room will be another dark maze. 

Aiyo, really going to install the white elephant. 

Can't imagine sharing the jaccuzi with someone having athlete's foot & loose rectum leakage.

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Guest Client said:

You must have kena 狗屎衰运, don't you know KB have been closed since Sun midnight for reno.

Stop spreading your lies and fake news here. 

Well he did not mention which day and why are you so defencing?? Really此地无银三百两。not surprise that KB customers taking drug inside. 

Guest Client
On 6/10/2019 at 2:26 PM, gonnarelax said:

I have never been to KB haha

You should try when KB reopens on Fri night. The crowd, ambience & air quality are so much better here. Steamroom is also running on full steam , unlike those 挂羊头卖狗肉worse than boiling kettle.

45 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

You should try when KB reopens on Fri night. The crowd, ambience & air quality are so much better here. Steamroom is also running on full steam , unlike those 挂羊头卖狗肉worse than boiling kettle.

ah that’s very good info! Thanks but I usually don’t frequent places that needs NRIC registration.

Guest Guest

Kb  customer are mature and many are regulars .They know wat is right and wrong. A big No to drugs. Usually if we suspect any who use drugs we will report to John and banned the culprit.Unlike cruise many are young and party animals who want to get high from sex. 

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.