Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Punggol jacuzzi seems to attract some weirdo uncles. Some weeks back saw one fit n sinewy tanned uncle entered the jacuzzi with his loose and dirty looking undie. Thot that was bad enough. But once in the jac he put his head under the water and started to scrub his hair! Then up came his head, followed by neck rub, shoulder rub, arms, arm pits, thighs, calves and toes. All done in about 15min and then off he went for his shower!! He thinks the jac is his personal bath tub...lol

17 minutes ago, S.slack said:

Punggol gym got this regular grandpa during off peak. He dont even use the gym. He always stare at guys.

I think he's the one who walks unsteadily. ..and will stalk you to the steam room, jacuzzi or shower area. And he loves to follow or stare at those buff dudes in their early 20s much to their utter discomfort....lol.

11 minutes ago, S.slack said:

Ya. Its him. Find it irritating.

He looks like he is in his 70s and uses a walking stick cum umbrella. Always wondered why he refuses to face the reality that guys (well, most if not all?) in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and even 60s will not be keen let alone those in their early 20s. Perhaps he could get some MBs for help..? 

1 minute ago, yuquidam said:

He looks like he is in his 70s and uses a walking stick cum umbrella. Always wondered why he refuses to face the reality that guys (well, most if not all?) in their 30s, 40s, 50s, and even 60s will not be keen let alone those in their early 20s. Perhaps he could get some MBs for help..? 

He will be there everyday and few hours in the jacuzzi and steamroom.

6 minutes ago, S.slack said:

He will be there everyday and few hours in the jacuzzi and steamroom.

Oh..I actually avoided Punggol bcos of him. He got kind of aggressive after an encounter with him. But bumped into him again at Yishun Safra last month. Good thing it was at the open pool/jacuzzi area so he couldn't follow when I  swam...lol

Edited by yuquidam
22 hours ago, yuquidam said:

He would even stalk you in the jacuzzi from corner to corner, from left to right...lol. I escaped his stalking initially bcos there were lots of cuties in their 20s in the jacuzzi but after they left I became  his last choice....LOL

omg. what is his usually hunting time? need to siam him! gg to punggol gym tml morning...

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)