Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

6 hours ago, happily said:

U referred to safra punggol gym? I go naked last time. Also saw a few guys naked and playing in the jacuzzi. 

I always go naked in jacuzzi. Seriously. I have seen guys who wear running shorts and in towels sitting in Jacuzzi. My first reaction is are the shorts and towels clean? Imagine the towels are used to wipe their perspiration and the running shorts are wet and smelly from perspiration, are they making the jacuzzi very dirty?! 

I have looked at the rules and regulations at the jacuzzi at Punggol Safra and I do not see any rule that says naked in the jacuzzi is prohibited. In fact they did not state anything about attire restriction. 

For the sake of hygiene, I actually prefer men to go into jacuzzi naked. That is if you shower before you enter. 

Edited by herodai
1 hour ago, kttk said:

some go in with shorts. i usually go naked in the punggol safra one

I like the jacuzzi best in Safra Punggol. Indoors. Not exposed like the ones in Mt Faber and Toa Payoh. I like to soak in the jacuzzi after my workout late at night. Then after working out and after soaking in the hot jacuzzi, woah, looking forward to a good night's sleep

8 hours ago, herodai said:

I like the jacuzzi best in Safra Punggol. Indoors. Not exposed like the ones in Mt Faber and Toa Payoh. I like to soak in the jacuzzi after my workout late at night. Then after working out and after soaking in the hot jacuzzi, woah, looking forward to a good night's sleep

Totally agree, Mount Faber jacuzzi should cover up with wall rather than the glass 

8 hours ago, southerner said:

any idea if the pool at MF are usually crowded? and what day & time would be good to avoid?

also, is it cruisy there?

Pool usually crowded in the weekends afternoon. I don't know if it is cruisy now. Before renovation it was quite cruisy. 

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)