Male HQ

Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)

Lol.. Those book by botak whr got cute.. So big size and 30plus yo.. Anymore to intro? Ahha

Haha, 30 plus call old liao? Then u r looking for 20 yr old eh?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Tpy safra indoor de n mostly aj are nude inside. Happening under water but most of them looks are ...... :(

U mean those guys who go into the jacuzzi nude are high chance aj?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Safra TPY got equivalent of Botak uncle? I am really into strong muscular and older males but I dunno how to approach them

Sad to say don't have la.... if u like botak go safra jurong that's his territory, he already put tissue there lolx....

Come approach me lor lol.....

Edited by koolboi

I gym 7x a week ONLY :) consider regular bo? :) if your eye sharp enough you should be able to notice who I am. :)

I use to be regular at jurong safra even since it open. Now only visit during weekend. Rest of the day I'm at another gym which us much bigger and more equipments. Well my stats hm.. young n energetic :P

I gym 7x a week ONLY :) consider regular bo? :) if your eye sharp enough you should be able to notice who I am. :)

I use to be regular at jurong safra even since it open. Now only visit during weekend. Rest of the day I'm at another gym which us much bigger and more equipments. Well my stats hm.. young n energetic :P

Haha, so did the botak uncle come approach u? Since based on your young n energetic stats, u shld be botak unle fav target?!

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Safra toa payoh is so crowded now.. but got nice places for fun though... :) yet to find anyone to have fun though..

Safra tpy now default crowded on any day and time?! Now I try avoid going there. Cos when u r there u cannot really work out since all equipment are hogged. But if u go there just to 'sightseeing' then very gd. Haha.

Edited by alien

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Comfirm + chop they are aj. Can tell easily from look.

5 out of 4 are aj, str8 going with trunk or sjorts de. Well some aj do wear too but mostly nude lol.....

Can easily tell from look? How accurate are you? Well maybe u r rite aj usually nude in the jacuzzi, cos I am one of them. :P

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Let's say if you are in the steam room, how do you go beyond the i look at u and u look at me part?

Sometimes even u dun look can also get target.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Yesterday afternoon 2 guys was having fun in shower room next steamroom at Safra Jurong gym.

Altot they were using towel covered the shower door but somebody managed took their picture and passed to management.

Victim 1 - tall, tanned, Chinese with spec, age range late 30 or early 40

Victim 2 - tall, fair, chub, Chinese with Malay bf, age ard early 40

Both are regular safra gym user.

God Bless.

Yesterday afternoon 2 guys was having fun in shower room next steamroom at Safra Jurong gym.

Altot they were using towel covered the shower door but somebody managed took their picture and passed to management.

Victim 1 - tall, tanned, Chinese with spec, age range late 30 or early 40

Victim 2 - tall, fair, chub, Chinese with Malay bf, age ard early 40

Both are regular safra gym user.

God Bless.

Oh normally wad will happen wor?

• HendryTan changed the title to Safra - MF, Yishun, Tampines, Jurong, PG & TP (Compiled)