Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest Keith

I think u have misunderstood me... I was the one who initiate a conversation with him... Not the other way round... N whether is it a bedtime story is not up to u to judge...

N wat I meant by professional is on his skill n Gd ethical (no 'extra' services)... It's has got nothing to do with the conversation...

From wat u comment, I get to know tat To u, only mute masseur is a gd masseur...

I hv tried his massage, he was a very chatty man and he give good massage without extra cos he is

a straight man.

Guest Matthew

I hv tried his massage, he was a very chatty man and he give good massage without extra cos he is

a straight man.

yes Keith, I agree with u... so folks, Worth to give it a try... :)

wanted to try, but concerned about hidden camera posts on this forum. so don't know ehther to call him :blink::unsure:

Don't go. I did and had to worry ever since. Now that i think about it, i worry there is some truth to this rumour. Perhaps the masseur should come out and defend himself. All these rumours about him and he doesn't bother. Yet what i see seems to be a lot of self promotion (either by himself or his good friends) using guest nick.

Want to go, but scared... And yet ask so much questions. Went already, but stil worried about this and that. Why should the masseur defend himself over such childish, mindless and stupid accusations? If I were him, I would not even bother dignifying all you aunties with an answer. Complain, complain, complain....

WTF man...

Guest guest

hi, sorry for the mistake post above... I personally went to tried out ah boon ytd...

His massage was really very very gd like wat BEngchin said... N I have tried asking for 'extra' services but he declined...

I even request to see his tattoo but he rejected too... Just to clarify, I'm not gay... I jus wanna have a gd massage ytd so I went to ahboon (recommended above) n I tried testing him out since I'm there to see if is true...

Pls do not misunderstand...

he was chatting with me thru out the whole massage session... Then I realize tat he is married with kids...

From our conversation, I'm rather sure tat he is professional massuer with gd skill...

I would highly recommended him n I will definitelygo back to him...

As for his skill, he is doing the tui na kind so it us rather painful... But if u have an aching body, u will njoy it...

Actually, in chinatown, most foot reflexology centres, you can find guys with this kind of skills. Likewise, in TPY ( most talk about centre under a different thread). All don't give extras..( after painful session still want extras!!!) Mr Ang, AMK home based masseur can equally do a good job also tui na.. Most of the tui na are just rubbing your body with strong strokes and because they don't use too much oil, u will find the rubbing can be painful lor... i personally like tui na if I needed a good rub on my back but that's it. Not Tui na the whole body..hahahaha..

Want to go, but scared... And yet ask so much questions. Went already, but stil worried about this and that. Why should the masseur defend himself over such childish, mindless and stupid accusations? If I were him, I would not even bother dignifying all you aunties with an answer. Complain, complain, complain....

WTF man...

说得好 :thumb: .......这些人要爽又怕痛......“老鸡假装窄”.........假正经!

Guest Matthew

Actually, in chinatown, most foot reflexology centres, you can find guys with this kind of skills. Likewise, in TPY ( most talk about centre under a different thread). All don't give extras..( after painful session still want extras!!!) Mr Ang, AMK home based masseur can equally do a good job also tui na.. Most of the tui na are just rubbing your body with strong strokes and because they don't use too much oil, u will find the rubbing can be painful lor... i personally like tui na if I needed a good rub on my back but that's it. Not Tui na the whole body..hahahaha..

haha... I agree after a painful session, no one will want extra...

I only do massage when I'm super tired n when Whole body (back to leg) aching... Cos I'm working as sales.. Alot of walking n heavy bag...

so for tat, tui nA whole body is superb for me... :-)

Is really personal preference la... So hard to say tui nA is gd or not... Must really go try... Haha!

Guest guest

well said, I like tui na too. but don't like the oils they used.... but then u cant have best of all world...kekekeke or both world... Once a while go for the kenko or wanyang dry massage for back..It is quite good too.. but must be lucky to get a good masseurs..Some of them r not so good... just rub here rub there...and press very hard... Sometimes so painful..got blue black some more..

Guest coconut

have a massage (or called it Tui Na) by Mr Ang (AMK) recently, not bad :rolleyes:

Guest guest

Yup, based on just massage skills alone, Mr Ang is not bad. The only issue i have is, he just like to talk even when I told him I wanted to a peaceful and quiet session...hahaha...guess maybe he is too used to talking none stop...thats 1 reason I don't go back..

Guest guest

he was chatting with me thru out the whole massage session... Then I realize tat he is married with kids...

From our conversation, I'm rather sure tat he is professional massuer with gd skill...

keith is matthew . matthew is keith? any way throughout the conversation wat got to do with he is married with kids? thought a professional should be answering yr body problem than answering to u his personal status.

Guest Matthew

keith is matthew . matthew is keith? any way throughout the conversation wat got to do with he is married with kids? thought a professional should be answering yr body problem than answering to u his personal status.

sorry, I'm not so bo Liao to pose as 2 persons... If there is anyway to check whether I'm the same person for Keith n Matthew.. pls go ahead n check...

Cos earlier post got some comment abt whether he provide extra service... I thot he is a gay... So after the session,I realize he is married with kids... So i know he is not... I'm jus sharing this with ppl here...

Is it becos u asked a massuer on their personal status before but they dun wanna ans, tats y u r jealous? Well, I think tat is the reason...

Hello, the conversation is 1 hr long... So Of cos he did ans my body prob... Personal things r jus casual asking... U do not have to look so much into it...

Guest Matthew

well said, I like tui na too. but don't like the oils they used.... but then u cant have best of all world...kekekeke or both world... Once a while go for the kenko or wanyang dry massage for back..It is quite good too.. but must be lucky to get a good masseurs..Some of them r not so good... just rub here rub there...and press very hard... Sometimes so painful..got blue black some more..

yes yes, I agreed... The oil so smelly... Wahaha.. But wat to do... Wanyang very ex leh n the massuer not so gd... I went twice very long time ago... Both time also blue black.. So I nvr went back again... Haha..

Btw, I went to 1 before at Hougang... Very gd leh... If u like dry massage u must go try... Blk 247, hougang ave 3... I dun rem the name but only 1 massage parlour there... :-)

Guest Molested

anyone ever try the massage in Chinatown

It is just infront the exit of MRT heading to 10Men'

Used to being offered by the staff who hold price list (as never think of doing massage being offered on street never bother to know it)

Today co-inccident a fren ask me to company him, and i got aching body so i joined him

Surprise he brought me to this parlor.

The name very difficult to spell remember sound like French Älluxx somethings (sorry cant remember)

Cheap sgd 40/hour (btw my fren called to book place 1st)

Nice atmosphere, according to him owner is Q, but the parlor is "real"str8 place for tourist.

Assigned a good strength massaeur mid century and big size too.

All ok until it reach the groin part, gosh the way of seductive massage made me hard and start embrassed, more daring he at the end using towel rubbing the magic stick

Gosh (can I said it is molested? though I got hard but that is i closed eyes)surely he is not my type

Worse i didnt gave tips .... I am the worse customer he might have?

If u faced this type of massaeur .... u have to give tips?if so how much?

Or can u complaint molested?

Guest guest

anyone ever try the massage in Chinatown

It is just infront the exit of MRT heading to 10Men'

Used to being offered by the staff who hold price list (as never think of doing massage being offered on street never bother to know it)

Today co-inccident a fren ask me to company him, and i got aching body so i joined him

Surprise he brought me to this parlor.

The name very difficult to spell remember sound like French Älluxx somethings (sorry cant remember)

Cheap sgd 40/hour (btw my fren called to book place 1st)

Nice atmosphere, according to him owner is Q, but the parlor is "real"str8 place for tourist.

Assigned a good strength massaeur mid century and big size too.

All ok until it reach the groin part, gosh the way of seductive massage made me hard and start embrassed, more daring he at the end using towel rubbing the magic stick

Gosh (can I said it is molested? though I got hard but that is i closed eyes)surely he is not my type

Worse i didnt gave tips .... I am the worse customer he might have?

If u faced this type of massaeur .... u have to give tips?if so how much?

Or can u complaint molested?

You are... still dare to say... "Enjoy liao still cry molest"... And 40 dollars what u expect???? Usually I don't believe good massage comes with 40 dollars plus good atmosphere somemore..sure close shop one... Maybe on Foot Reflexology centres can survive with 40 dollars..la.. Enjoy still want to complain somemore..Hard to please this kind of cust..hahahaha just kidding... If you don't like jsut stop him from doing la... I also do that ..

Guest coconut

Yup, based on just massage skills alone, Mr Ang is not bad. The only issue i have is, he just like to talk even when I told him I wanted to a peaceful and quiet session...hahaha...guess maybe he is too used to talking none stop...thats 1 reason I don't go back..

:lol: he really can talk non-stop for 2 hours

Guest guest

anyone tried bowler Lee Yu-wen massage before?

Please, just like TV actresses/actors also selling insurance to those hard core fans... If u r going to him because he is a bowler, then please go ahead.. if you are looking for good masseurs, the HML listing should have more than 50 percent with better standard... Got what I mean???

Guest Massage with Sky

Henry, finally gotten to Sky in woodlands and to update you that he does has a aircon facitily to those who may prefer. Btw thanks for the sharing that I got to know him. I saw also his ad in 88db.com for your info too.

Thank you.

Guest -Buangkok-

Tried Collin from Buangkok.. He is really a professional and good.

Certified and trained physiotherapist. No hanky panky though! :rolleyes:

It is fine with me as all I need is a good massage.

I will rate him 4 stars out of 5...

Guest Satisfied customer

Yu wen massage is good. I give him 5 stars. No hanky panky professional therapist, unlike those rubbish masseurs in chinatown . Dirty smelly old unles just Stay away from yu wen , he won't entertain your nonsence, maybe Ken would be more than happy to get the old uncles n charge them for every extra services he more than willing to give..

Guest guest

That's is not very nice....smelly uncles?? .. how do u know? R u a masseurs yourself? and who is Ken? How come he is in the picture.. If you compared skills wise, I will take eddie from hougang anytime...

Guest Die Hard Massage

Yu wen massage is good. I give him 5 stars. No hanky panky professional therapist, unlike those rubbish masseurs in chinatown . Dirty smelly old unles just Stay away from yu wen , he won't entertain your nonsence, maybe Ken would be more than happy to get the old uncles n charge them for every extra services he more than willing to give..

I am confused... so he is no hanky panky or otherwise? I will love a good massage anytime... any extras will be, extra! :P

Guest Jayden

Well,if you can match Yu wen in terms of goodlooks n nice hard defined abs , maybe he may consider going all the way with you. Otherwise, just strictly massage lar, n keep your underwear on at all times. He gets annoyed if you dun.

Well,if you can match Yu wen in terms of goodlooks n nice hard defined abs , maybe he may consider going all the way with you. Otherwise, just strictly massage lar, n keep your underwear on at all times. He gets annoyed if you dun.

I thot Yu wen ONLY provide Professional massage. What you mean he may consider going all the way?

Is he provide proper massage or just another china boy's styles?

Guest disappointed

I thot Yu wen ONLY provide Professional massage. What you mean he may consider going all the way?

wonder y he want to do massage? doubt he can go back to represent singapore team again if reporter knew about this?

Guest guest

Acutally there is nothing doing massage bcause genuine biz mah.. As for insisting underwear on or talking abt smelly uncles, we don't knwo if true or not..maybe someone trying to be funni leh?? Anyway, from his fb, he is still fresh from school so maybe he is good or average... Let's share the geneuine skills lah... The last time he was still raw and charging that amt is too much bcause he think reps singapore sells mah.. but i look at massage still. I believed it was written on this forum b4 by another person abt his skill.

Guest yu wen massage

i went for yu wen massage recently, and paid $100+ for a 35 minutes sports massage. i asked him why it wasnt done for the full 60 minutes, and he said that for sports massage as long as the surface area of your muscle is covered, thats it. job done. i was shocked. guess celebrity doing massage, anything also can.

Guest gosiip

i went for yu wen massage recently, and paid $100+ for a 35 minutes sports massage. i asked him why it wasnt done for the full 60 minutes, and he said that for sports massage as long as the surface area of your muscle is covered, thats it. job done. i was shocked. guess celebrity doing massage, anything also can.

$100 can visit 2 other masseur.and get 2 massage in 1 day. dun know how u calculate yr $ figures?

Guest danite

oh has the price increase? he only charge me 60sgd for 30mins sport massage as per his facebook...

Guest Yu wen massage

I'm going back to Marcus for a massage next time when I get my salary again .guess I was desperado n wanting to get massage by a sports celebrity.

Guest guest

oh has the price increase? he only charge me 60sgd for 30mins sport massage as per his facebook...

Are u guys going there bcause he is handsome or celebrities???? No one will go to him for sports therapy la..he is not even qualified?? Just swedish maybe..hahaha...got con alredi... Anyway, for that kind of price, you can see a fully qualified sports therapist and maybe cheaper somemore.... Maybe he knows u BWers r going there to ogle at him so he just charge as high as possible so next time u wont go back lor.

Guest guest

Hmm... can we have more feedback on this guy? His services sound nice but the hidden camera???

guessed u didn't read some of those respond way back long time ago...Camera got or not aside....he is more interested in giving extras..then anything...if u r goodlking better..still.... does it answer your question?

Guest horhor

He would either sing "The Moon Represent My Heart" if you like you OR the song "Sway" (in Hokkien) if he's not impressed.

http://mmsing.stomp.com.sg/season1/# See his MMS singing. :lol::lol:

Guest guest

He would either sing "The Moon Represent My Heart" if you like you OR the song "Sway" (in Hokkien) if he's not impressed.

http://mmsing.stomp.com.sg/season1/# See his MMS singing. :lol::lol:

Cannot open leh... Is there a problem??? How was his singing... He is decent loking lah..No handsome like someone said.. so I assumed those rep singapore are all called celebrities...including radio DJ blah blah...etc so interesting definition..

Guest Guest :)

Hi everyone,

I am helping a friend to advertise his home-based services. He provides full-body massage.

Name : Uncle Tan

HP: 8356 6844 (Chinese speaking)

Place: Near Bedok Stadium

Thanks. :)

Guest guest

i called sky (woodlands) and was quoted $60 for 1 hr massage, $30 for 30min body scrub and $60 for 20min manhood massage. wonder was it worth the $$$.

Guest guest

I tot his skills were mentioned in earlier threads?? Some said average, some said not so good some said he only focus on his regulars..blah blah..Maybe in the previous places for massage... just run a check.