Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

Guest noob newbie

Hello guys,

Can I ask issit must tip the massuer after the massage?

Tip how much argh?

And also issit must stripped all clothings or just wear an underwear?

Guest Clean And Decent

Just visited The male therapist today in the afternoon,

I was massaged by this mixed blood guy named David. ( I was actually hoping to be massaged by this cute guy named Randy or something)

Overall, it was alright. My feet wasn't massaged at all ( maybe it was a body massage? It was kinda confusing)

Anyway, I already had a hard on ( too long never touch myself ) even before he 'de-towel' me, Er...when he asked me to turn around. Well, I'm kinda took a while,

I told him :' sry, I had a boner'

He said: 'Oh, its okay'

Very understanding indeed :lol:

Then David continue with his signature, 'Totality massage', its the fusion of swedish, shiatsu, balinese, and something else...... I wasn't paying much attention as I'm too busy controling my raging hard on ( gosh, my didi wasn't listening to me at all, he wants to be 'released')

Then the massage continued....and I almost feel into deep sleep and before I knew it, Times up already -_-

A happy ending? How dare you ~ ( btw Utopia's review said: 'for discerning clients who prefer the real treatment without erotic distractions' so I guess going for the extra mile is out of the picture.

Alright enough of my Vajajay monolouge.

Verdict: Ambience and place is quite alright, the place not that big as I think it would be. Massage wise, its alright. (eh, he got a few diplomas hanging at the wall leh, should have certain standard lol ) The oil he used smell like Coconutty so I wasn't too fond of it.

Would I want to go there again? Er..sure...and next time, I wanna try different person so that I will know who is better. I wanna try that Randy guy. :) he looked charming and nice.

both Masseuses are very polite, they go for the hand shake kind ~

I've paid $70 for the 1 hour and 15min as they got this promotion thing for those who come before 4pm.

They are located at 4th floor of Clemenceau Avenue's Singapore Shopping Centre.

PS:Anyone have tried Randy? :twisted:

Guest Guest

Hi! I am Owen Kim, I am a certified full-time chinese male therapist. 42 year old Chinese providing oil massage

I am doing both outcall and home based @ Bedok North (Near Bedok Stadium),

Facility : Aircon room in flat with proper massage bed.

Charging at the rate: $40/hrs.

For appointments and enquries, please sms/contact me at 9381 9469. Thank you. :thumb:

Guest Guest

Hi! I am Owen Kim, I am a certified full-time chinese male therapist. 42 year old Chinese providing oil massage

For appointments and enquries, please sms/contact me at 9381 9469. Thank you. :thumb:

can i know your stats as i prefer a more stocky masseur as they have better hand pressure doing the massage. thank you.

Any more good massage places to recommend? Preferably around orchard area or anywhere central

I'm so so so so so cravings for massage right now ! :twisted:

Hate those massage palours who ask you to sign on crazily expensive massages, like $2999 for like 10 times only. :yuk:

I tried iT Works Foot Reflex at Lucky Plaza #01-89, near OCBC, only have 1 therapist named Hama, nice person good bod and quite cute.

Massage is not bad, place is clean and neat, top massage oil quality and odorless, 70$/hour.

Better call before coming, 62355911.

I have tried him few times. He is fit guy at late 30. He provide manhood massage, shiok, it is a real manhood massage and not just a handjob, but you shall cum during or at the end of manhood massage.Sometimes I cum twice because he continue the manhood massage even if I cum during the section.

He provide prostate massage also, he told me a lot guy like it very much but I try only once and did not like it maybe only btm will like it.

anybody try b4 rocky from ang mo kio?? how's his massage? he got give extra?? hehe.. :twisted:

Edited by hotcockw00

I visit a pretty good masseur (totally str8) at People's Park Complex (the building with the obiang green and yellow color) once a month. #03-34. So far he's one of the best that I've tried (though I haven't tried any of the home-based massage). If you're looking for a no-nonsense serious massage (with no happy ending, nowhere even near) that will leave you unknotted, this is the place to go to. He is good with chiropractic maneuvers as well. :thumb:

Just look for Xiao Zhao. Middle 30's, wears glasses, decent looking. :rolleyes:

Guest JUZGUST

I visit a pretty good masseur (totally str8) at People's Park Complex (the building with the obiang green and yellow color) once a month. #03-34. So far he's one of the best that I've tried (though I haven't tried any of the home-based massage). If you're looking for a no-nonsense serious massage (with no happy ending, nowhere even near) that will leave you unknotted, this is the place to go to. He is good with chiropractic maneuvers as well. :thumb:

Just look for Xiao Zhao. Middle 30's, wears glasses, decent looking. :rolleyes:

TRIED BEFORE, AVERAGE SKILL. DON,T REALLY LIKE THE PLACE, COS NOISY, THE FIERCE BOSS ALWAYS CREATE A SCENE IN THE PUBLIC EITHER WITH THE WIFE OR FAMILY MEMBERS. WITNESS A FIGHT BEFORE.

I RECOMMEND CLEMENTI GINZA PLAZA, MANY SERIOUS THERAPIST.

Guest guest

that is why so difficult to give recommendation. Massage is very personal. Some don't like hard massage, some like hard massage so need to try more therapist and see how. I think most certified masseurs will give a decent massage. It is us ( the customer) that determine whether their style or pressure suits u or not.

Guest Centrino

Bedok North (near stadium) seems like a hot-bed of masseurs... So many around the same area. Can go masseur hopping if you have a whole day to spare...

What is Owen's stats?

Guest Under_One_Roof

Bedok North (near stadium) seems like a hot-bed of masseurs... So many around the same area. Can go masseur hopping if you have a whole day to spare...

What is Owen's stats?

Actually so many new mature masseur lately advertise in this thread stated

location at bedok and bedok, endless bedok.......

are actually using the same place ---> Mr Paul Lim's premises

Cos Paul sublet one room for a few mature masseur to book the room if

they got client.

so it is not that why getting more and more new masseurs at bedok, it is just that

so many new freelance masseurs renting the room from Paul's house.

those few new masseurs are actually work in the foot reflex shop in the day,

night time they earn extra bucks by getting own client to do full body massage,

so dont get mistaken that why suddenly got so many new masseurs at bedok pop up,

is actually "ALL in one house" lah ! :D

Actually so many new mature masseur lately advertise in this thread stated

location at bedok and bedok, endless bedok.......

are actually using the same place ---> Mr Paul Lim's premises

Cos Paul sublet one room for a few mature masseur to book the room if

they got client.

so it is not that why getting more and more new masseurs at bedok, it is just that

so many new freelance masseurs renting the room from Paul's house.

those few new masseurs are actually work in the foot reflex shop in the day,

night time they earn extra bucks by getting own client to do full body massage,

so dont get mistaken that why suddenly got so many new masseurs at bedok pop up,

is actually "ALL in one house" lah ! :D

So means can get 4-hand massage right?

TRIED BEFORE, AVERAGE SKILL. DON,T REALLY LIKE THE PLACE, COS NOISY, THE FIERCE BOSS ALWAYS CREATE A SCENE IN THE PUBLIC EITHER WITH THE WIFE OR FAMILY MEMBERS. WITNESS A FIGHT BEFORE.

I visit there quite often, I've never encountered any of these.

Guest dampesy

I tried iT Works Foot Reflex at Lucky Plaza #01-89, near OCBC, only have 1 therapist named Hama, nice person good bod and quite cute.

Massage is not bad, place is clean and neat, top massage oil quality and odorless, 70$/hour.

yup.. he good... he got a boss (whom i think is the bf)

does very good massages and really uses his strength...

and bonuses coz not only does he have a good stocky bod.. he has got a good package too... =)

muz try!!!

Guest wanted

waT? u live in the 90s???

clementi no more GINZA plaza liao... now is WEST COAST PLAZA le...

aiyoh.. *faintz*

Guest bluewhale

So means can get 4-hand massage right?

4-hand massage also mean u pay double the basic price too. many ppl ask for double pleasure but want single price! sigh.......

hello everyone,

So sorry to inform you guys that this ad is being cancel.

Sorry for the inconvenient.

have a nice day and take care

cheers,

Owen.

4-hand massage also mean u pay double the basic price too. many ppl ask for double pleasure but want single price! sigh.......

which part of my message say pay single price?

Is massage biz so bad now? Advertise on 15 April and close on 18 April??

think looks like got some conflicts there, anyway $40 massage after deduct the payment

for renting the room how much can he make!

Guest Not_Arrow_ you

think he dont mean target at you lah, he is just general saying refer to some cheapo clients!

Guest downtown boy

here on exchange program

anyone can recommend any cute/gd looking masseurs ard town area? outram/chinatown/ tiong bahru

need a good massage, thanks in advance

Guest guest

As a cust, i am happy to pay only 40 dollars But why would he charged so low for an hour massage??? if he is certified somemore. Doesn't make sense. Sometimes cheap maynot be good too. 40 dollars for a 1hr massage is quite siong to the body. If i am a masseur, I will charge more. Why short change yourself. Those spa outside already charging more than 80 dollars and someone standard so low.

Guest Google

here on exchange program

anyone can recommend any cute/gd looking masseurs ard town area? outram/chinatown/ tiong bahru

need a good massage, thanks in advance

Go to waterspa located at bukit pasoh road. Near outram MRT.

Guest RIC.GUY

can always try lee yu wen, the celebrity/trainer/massage therapist

just remember to wear your undies, behave yourself and dun get 2 close to his body!

or else he would turn nasty

can always try lee yu wen, the celebrity/trainer/massage therapist

just remember to wear your undies, behave yourself and dun get 2 close to his body!

or else he would turn nasty

:o Oh My God ! NASTY ? u mean he will punch you or scold you?

Guest guest

Please he is just another bowler represented singapore last time. In terms of massage, go to a more experience guy ( many in the market). Wonder why someone keep promoting him here. Anyway, if you are looking for good massage, just name most of the HML can beat him flat. Of cause if you are talking about looks, he is ok looking just tat maybe some people here r sucker to rub shoulder with him lor. Just like many years ago, people got to visit benedict place for facial just to be close to him but he is not the one doing the facial anyway....

FUnny why people r still sucker for all these so called celebrities...

Guest David@Relaxy

Hi,

Anyone has idea where's Gary now? Formerly from Relaxy???

Married and have 1 children. No longer doing massage and working at the insurance company.

Guest newguy2l

just wanted to share my last visit to a massage

mind blowing

in kl

so here we were at the end where he was supposed to give me a urut batin

I was lying flat on my back and he was in between my legs

his touches went near and around but didnt go to my dick directly

my eyes were closed and i figured my dick was not completely hard

i figured at this stage that this was a straight guy and i wouldnt get a happy ending. Then he went to my perineum and went lower to near my anus

he went there several times

my thinking went - no cock , anus will also do

so i started some sighs of interest and shifted my bottom till it got impaled on his then stationary finger. That got him interested. He got up , locked the door and gave me a very satisfactory 2 fingered prostate massage.

he finished me off with one hand jerking me off and the 2 fingers fingering my prostate

I guess a horny muscular bottom was too much for even a straight masseur to resist

Guest sushibomb

just wanted to share my last visit to a massage

mind blowing

in kl

so here we were at the end where he was supposed to give me a urut batin

I was lying flat on my back and he was in between my legs

his touches went near and around but didnt go to my dick directly

my eyes were closed and i figured my dick was not completely hard

i figured at this stage that this was a straight guy and i wouldnt get a happy ending. Then he went to my perineum and went lower to near my anus

he went there several times

my thinking went - no cock , anus will also do

so i started some sighs of interest and shifted my bottom till it got impaled on his then stationary finger. That got him interested. He got up , locked the door and gave me a very satisfactory 2 fingered prostate massage.

he finished me off with one hand jerking me off and the 2 fingers fingering my prostate

I guess a horny muscular bottom was too much for even a straight masseur to resist

That's called HankyPanky

Hi guys, not sure if my recommendations below have been mentioned in threads Part 1-6. These are proper good body massage, traditional chinese finger-press style (with oil) for the budget conscious (no extra).

Name : Wei Kang Health Centre

Place : 217 Bedok North St 1 #01-63 S460217

Tel : 6443 1977

Who: More male masseurs

Time: 10am-10pm

Price : $30 / hour OR package that will cost $25 / hour (Package deal is $150 for 6 hours, cash payment only)

Pros : Low price and good quality

Cons : Aircon is very cold

(Note: Only 2 massage beds, so do call and book in advance)

(Other notes: Wei Kang has 2 branches at Macpherson and Geylang Bahru, but those 2 branches massage bed is not being well partitioned from the public area, hence, the lack of privacy. The Bedok branch is completely partitioned with curtains. The package can be used in the other 2 branches, that is if you dun mind exposing your topless torso to those customers doing foot reflex near you.)

Name : Jin Jing Chinese Physician

Place : 7 Neil Rd, S088807

Tel : 6220 8573

Who: Mostly female masseurs (majority of the ladies have good skill and strength), only 1 male masseur (Xiao3 Bai2), who is good hence very popular.

Time: 10am-9pm

Price : $40 / hour

Pros : Aircon just nice

Cons : Sometimes massage ended early in 50-55mins. Loud communications (regarding appt bookings) between the masseurs at times.

(Note: Ample massage beds (about eight) but must call and book appts during weekends to avoid disappointment)

Teo Chew Meng Reflexology & Beauty Centre (People's Park Complex, $40/hr) has been mentioned and widely advertised on TV, and is indeed a good place for body massage. They will give you a card that entitles you for 1 free session for every 10 sessions. Didn't utilize my card for the free session because feel kinda awkward to receive the free massage, although definitely entitled to it FOC for 11th session. Also, they are very honest with timing, they seldom cut short on time; no more than 3 mins, if any.

Edited by Merlion78

Any male messeurs (name) to recommend ?

Has anyone tried Valley Men Spa at River Valley Road? The place does look nice on their website but how is the service and their massages/body scrubs?

Any male messeurs (name) to recommend ?

Hi -CG-, there was a pleasant looking tanned guy whom, unfortunately, I do not know the name (I hardly ask for names). Also, he may not be there anymore?

Guest guest

Has anyone tried Valley Men Spa at River Valley Road? The place does look nice on their website but how is the service and their massages/body scrubs?

Aiya, someone alredi gave reports on valley men spa. try at your own risk. go back a few pages can find liao.

Guest Max

Is the place like those spa with Shower facilities possible too?

Guest Guest

He just wanted to test how a Macho Mary can moan like a girl.

Hi ,

Just wondering whether we can have the massage in the nude ?

or it is a must to be in our undies?

Are the masseus young ?

Hi, they will always give you shorts to wear so it is expected that you do not go nude.

Yes, the Wei Kang masseurs are all young.

Guest guest

Has anyone tried Desmond Homspa? Any comments?

massage so so only... expensive too. but his is nice guy and nice home spa.

Guest keno

Hi, they will always give you shorts to wear so it is expected that you do not go nude.

Yes, the Wei Kang masseurs are all young.

Tks dude !

Guess strictly massage

- do they do a good BUTT rub down ?

Reckon ,

no hanky panky , rite?

Guest guest

massage so so only... expensive too. but his is nice guy and nice home spa.

He speaks as if his skills is very good but so so only. Nice place though. I don't know but i feel he is a bit on the snob side. This is might opinion partly because he tried to justify his high charge. Besides this, i think his character is OK. I didn't go back as i think there r others better n affordable. i think his plus is he is young and may appeal to guys who r interest in young masseur. For me, i preferred older masseurs.