Male HQ

Places For Massage - Part 7

i cant find charles. i went to people's park shopping mall (beside the food center & OG)

3rd floor got a few man-tang @ the corner... asked for charles, but noone is called charles. =(

massge by another malaysian boy with tattoo... (did a rough hj)... now my cock hurts =(

[/quote

do they give hand jobs and extras at the china town or peoples park joints? I

Hi Recklessbootlegger,

juz want 2 find out what the malaysian look like. i have been massaged by a malaysian too n like him very much, but no extras. Dare not ask. He has short and spiky hair and thick eyebrows. Young (about 23 yrs old) and quite handsome, skinny too. If its the same one, got hope liao. Please PM me (paikia631@yahoo.com.sg) what that malaysian look like and is it the same one. Thanks

Guest sWimmer

Dear pals,

I am looking for a massage today as my musclers are simpy too tight and taut. Just wondering if Hercules and ten Men really do provide complimentary massage services upon entry?

1) Do they provide all-round the cluck massage service?

2) Do we have to Q ?

3) Do we need to top up any amount in addition to the entry fees?

4) How long does the massage session lasts?

I am a bi and look forward to visiting this spas for a no frills massage.

On the whole, massage services are simply too expensive for me.

Known as Hercules Club now, it is now a strictly gay place. As the massage rooms are together with the dark rooms, they can't possibly have women around. The same masseurs from the later New Diamond are still around, namely, Alex (not the previous Alex), Allan, Jacky (chinaboy) and Xiao Zhao. There isn't any more wet area for rub-back unfortunately. Only Xiao Zhao's massage is passable, the rest are just eye candy.

Speaking of resident masseurs, the one at Ten Men's Club, Clement, is not too bad for a chinaboy. The thaiboys living at Queen Residence (Heater Room) are. of course, superior to any chinaboy anywhere and at a standard $50 per session (inclusive of a simple happy ending), they make chinaboys look like pirates! :thumb:

My answers in bold.

Dear pals,

I am looking for a massage today as my musclers are simpy too tight and taut. Just wondering if Hercules and ten Men really do provide complimentary massage services upon entry? NO

1) Do they provide all-round the cluck massage service? YES

2) Do we have to Q ? NO FOR HERCULES. THEY HAVE A FEW MASSEURS. YES FOR 10 MEN BECAUSE ONLY ONE MASSEUR

3) Do we need to top up any amount in addition to the entry fees? YES FOR BOTH. 40 FOR HERCULES AND 50 FOR 10 MEN (I THINK).

4) How long does the massage session lasts?DEPENDS ON HOW LONG YOU WANT

I am a bi and look forward to visiting this spas for a no frills massage.

On the whole, massage services are simply too expensive for me.

Name: Leslie (30+ Pleasant look, nice built)

Place: Very clean, tidy. Proper massage bed

Skill: Great ( he will take care fo your problem area, just let him know) The oil he use for massage, feel so nice even after the massage

Charge: $60

anyone try him and share detail?? thank :rolleyes:

Skill: Great ( he will take care fo your problem area, just let him know) The oil he use for massage, feel so nice even after the massage

Comments verified and valid :rolleyes:

He is soft-spoken, pleasant, slim-fit, and professional in his massage. Very clean place with proper massage table.

Has anyone tried nicky from yishun lately?

He hasn't replied when I tried his number listed in this thread.

Go at your own risks. Place so dirty, not discreet, can hear people talking outside the hall, can't do a massage at all, only provide sex services.

Last time I went once because someone here wrote how good his massage is..blah blah.. during the massage, I realised he is more interested in Scxxxw you than doing massage. When I rejected him, he was surprised and even hold his hard cxxxk and said most people come to his place to be Fxxxkd because his is big ( I have to agree on that). I was shocked.. I was so pissed that I asked him to do a proper massage and he was not happy... In the end it was a lousy massage... ( although he used strength to press your body..but massage is more than that..). Anyway, it was the last time I wwent. So what taro said is true..if you like to be sxxxw then I think he can do a good job..but rest you can look elswhere..

Guest massagee

could anyone recommend a good massage chair. it's seems to be a hit or miss with their human counterpart, so i was thinking of buying a mechanical one instead. i don't need those chairs that have those music one. just one that can do really good massage. is osim, oto, ogawa good?

Guest Tay Peng Hui

could anyone recommend a good massage chair. it's seems to be a hit or miss with their human counterpart, so i was thinking of buying a mechanical one instead. i don't need those chairs that have those music one. just one that can do really good massage. is osim, oto, ogawa good?

Why dun you go to Osim, Oto, Ogawa to check it out. They do allow you to sit and try it.

Guest panasonic

Why dun you go to Osim, Oto, Ogawa to check it out. They do allow you to sit and try it.

Everyone has forgotten Panasonic Massage Chair. Becos of agrresiive marketing by OSIM, OTO ,OGAWA brands , these mass marketers are everywhere in every shopping centers and in your face brand promoters.

I have tried Panasonic Massage chairs from the low to top models, if you are intending to spend top dollar for Osims top model i suggest you go for Panasonic, my uncles owns the first models from the 1980's and he still has it at home although the plastic has turn ywllow a bit it still works.

The Panasonic has stronger Shiatsu massage that all the local brands cannot match.

Give Panasonic a try you will lurve every stroke of the shiatsu mode ,

if only Panasonic dare to come out with a penis massager with shiatsu lol but haha i digress

PANASONIC MASSAGE CHAIRS ARE THE BEST AND THEY ARE BUILT TO LAST LAST LAST LAST......

Guest massagee

Everyone has forgotten Panasonic Massage Chair. Becos of agrresiive marketing by OSIM, OTO ,OGAWA brands , these mass marketers are everywhere in every shopping centers and in your face brand promoters.

I have tried Panasonic Massage chairs from the low to top models, if you are intending to spend top dollar for Osims top model i suggest you go for Panasonic, my uncles owns the first models from the 1980's and he still has it at home although the plastic has turn ywllow a bit it still works.

The Panasonic has stronger Shiatsu massage that all the local brands cannot match.

Give Panasonic a try you will lurve every stroke of the shiatsu mode ,

if only Panasonic dare to come out with a penis massager with shiatsu lol but haha i digress

PANASONIC MASSAGE CHAIRS ARE THE BEST AND THEY ARE BUILT TO LAST LAST LAST LAST......

i think someone hit the nail on the head. i dont want to go to the local shops because the sales people are too agressive. i am shy shy type so cannot tahan those sales folks.

Go at your own risks. Place so dirty, not discreet, can hear people talking outside the hall, can't do a massage at all, only provide sex services.

Yeah his massage is more like foreplay to get you ready for a good screw. It is quite nice to be massaged that way when your body is so sensitive to his touching.

I also wonder why sometime got people outside. He say his next customers but how come they already there let me massage first?

So paiseh when he screw me so loud outside people know I kanna banged. Lucky I used to it at sauna also got people outside listening.

After I finished and they still outside looking at me like cannot belief just I kanna screwed because I am so much bigger and manly than Nick. He treating me like a bitch.

I hear that Nick sometime disappear when got customer book him long time.

Yeah his massage is more like foreplay to get you ready for a good screw. It is quite nice to be massaged that way when your body is so sensitive to his touching.

I also wonder why sometime got people outside. He say his next customers but how come they already there let me massage first?

So paiseh when he screw me so loud outside people know I kanna banged. Lucky I used to it at sauna also got people outside listening.

After I finished and they still outside looking at me like cannot belief just I kanna screwed because I am so much bigger and manly than Nick. He treating me like a bitch.

I hear that Nick sometime disappear when got customer book him long time.

I used him 2 or 3 months back for an outcall massage. He said then that I would be his last customer as he had just finished his studies here and would be returning home to Indonesia. He left his bottle of massage oil and the remaining condoms behind in my place. Don't think we would see the light of him anymore unless he decided to come back to earn some money.

Guest Guest123

I have tried Michael massage about 7 - 8 years ago. He is a mature man in his early 40s. He stays in Ang Mo Kio opposite the library.

I have lost his contact and will be grateful if anyone can provide his contact information.

Guest Raymond

i am looking this guy use to working near newton and he move to geylang lor28 ...no sure where he is now... miss his massage.

He had stop massaging. Now working in the office.

Guest massageeee

. He left his bottle of massage oil and the remaining condoms behind in my place. Don't think we would see the light of him anymore unless he decided to come back to earn some money.

Be careful of indon massuers who leave stuff in yuour homes... they delve in bad magic so if I were u, I wud get rid of the oil and stuff...

Guest another massage junkie

He is soft-spoken, pleasant, slim-fit, and professional in his massage. Very clean place with proper massage table.

Any field report on Ken of Bedok corner, supposedly young cute guy with good skills?

A reader sent me the following recommendation by PM. I have NOT tried yet as I am busy recently.

Waiting for some brothers to give us feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name : Johnson (40+ yo, Chinese)

Place : HDB flat room in Bras Basah Complex, 10mins walk from Bugis or Raffles City MRT

Facility : Aircon room with massage mattress on the floor.

Price : $60/hr

So anyone tried Johnson????

Its Charlie at man tang.... 03-20

i tried and think it is good... plu friendly and sensual massage... u guys can try and review in forum as well...

i cant find charles. i went to people's park shopping mall (beside the food center & OG)

3rd floor got a few man-tang @ the corner... asked for charles, but noone is called charles. =(

massge by another malaysian boy with tattoo... (did a rough hj)... now my cock hurts =(

[/quote

do they give hand jobs and extras at the china town or peoples park joints? I

Guest massage freak

Its Charlie at man tang.... 03-20

i tried and think it is good... plu friendly and sensual massage... u guys can try and review in forum as well...

tried Charlie before (not too bad)

But he is rather popular - so gotta wait if no booking in advance

can try the malaysian guy... not bad other than his HJ is a bit on the rough side... unlike charlie, he will lubricate it witha lot of oil... =)

tried Charlie before (not too bad)

But he is rather popular - so gotta wait if no booking in advance

can try the malaysian guy... not bad other than his HJ is a bit on the rough side... unlike charlie, he will lubricate it witha lot of oil... =)

Hi can u tell me which Malaysian guy ? there r 3 young ones. 1 handsome one with thick eyebrow, the 2nd is beng looking with long hair or the 3rd normal looking 1 ?

hi BWers. i'll be visiting singapore in early Feb. if i were to go on a "massage spa tour" as a tourist, could anyone recommend me top 3 places to go during my stay?

i've read a few pages of the thread and realised water spa is getting quite a few mentions. so i'll definitely visit the place. which therapist do you guys recommend? i like toned, fit gd looking ones. hehe...

thank you in advance. ;)

what you get is how you approach and the chemistry.

have visited a couple of places where "uncles" even strip naked during massage.

and i am not referring to home massage

many will not believe this i am very sure. i say again that this is fact

the main problem in this forum is too many kiss and tell cases here.

this issue should be treated discreet and with better sensitivity.

what you get is how you approach and the chemistry.

have visited a couple of places where "uncles" even strip naked during massage.

and i am not referring to home massage

many will not believe this i am very sure. i say again that this is fact

the main problem in this forum is too many kiss and tell cases here.

this issue should be treated discreet and with better sensitivity.

Really ? PM me to share info ..thanks:-)

Really ? PM me to share info ..thanks:-)

sorry, saying too much will result in bad consequence to operators.

all i can say is use your brain will help - no sarcasm meant

Guest massage king

sorry, saying too much will result in bad consequence to operators.

all i can say is use your brain will help - no sarcasm meant

guest > think u use yr 'head' to think and talk...

cant understand yr crapshit...

its ok to share, as long as u dun go overboard.. and i dun think the following statement is 100% "have visited a couple of places where "uncles" even strip naked during massage."

maybe 50% believable... *bleah*