Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

12 hours ago, Guest First Timer said:

Hey guys, loving this forum so much! Discreet bi (not OUT) here back in Malaysia after living abroad for a while. I’ve never been to any gay sauna but have a fetish for it. I’m 30, straight-act, fit, 179cm tall, not bad looking and a show-er, around 6 inches soft and 7 full hard. I’ve read so much about Mandi, Otot2 and Kakiku. Anywhere you guys can recommend for a first timer, where I can find similar crowd like myself? Especially recommended time for ‘best viewing experience’ during the weekdays? I’d usually go to Fitness First at the Gardens and stay naked there on the weekends. Love meeting straight guys there who are comfortable with me being naked around them, so weekend’s off.

Appreciate it!

OTOT2 > Kakiku > Mandi Manda

The crowd is varied.

You are not my only plan.

Guest Curious
3 hours ago, johnkltop said:

Expensive and I think I no hope already... Hahaha

What do u mean no hope?..body koyak dy izzit..haha..start again lor

Guest kvn13
3 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Guys, how’s the crowd at Mandi Manda on Thursday? Say around 3-7pm? Theme?

How much is the fee and what’s provided, what’s not?

Need an intensive guide because it’s the first time I’m going to any gay sauna. 

Mandi Manda

Crowd

- Will be less before 6pm as everyone might be still working on weekdays, but weekends will be crowded. 

- Mostly fit and young Chinese guys, occasionally you will see other race like Malay/Indian/Foreigner. Some complaint that they are picky but I never had issue.

Entrance

- If not mistaken the price is RM23(weekdays) and RM28(weekends/public holiday). 

- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is Skin Night which means 2 big towel will be provided. Friday and Sunday is Speedo (underwear) Night which means 1 small towel provided. But you ask for extra towels with extra charge but not sure how much.

- This theme night is mainly for cruising in the Level 69. To access, go to 3rd floor, enter the gym and you will see a staircase in the gym going one floor down. If Skin Night you have to hang your toilet out and cruise naked. If under wear night you need to wear Speedo/Underwear to cruise in the area. Do note boxers are not allowed on underwear.

Overall have a good time and have safe fun. Oh, no condoms or lube will be provided. 

4 hours ago, kvn13 said:

Mandi Manda

Crowd

- Will be less before 6pm as everyone might be still working on weekdays, but weekends will be crowded. 

- Mostly fit and young Chinese guys, occasionally you will see other race like Malay/Indian/Foreigner. Some complaint that they are picky but I never had issue.

Entrance

- If not mistaken the price is RM23(weekdays) and RM28(weekends/public holiday). 

- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday is Skin Night which means 2 big towel will be provided. Friday and Sunday is Speedo (underwear) Night which means 1 small towel provided. But you ask for extra towels with extra charge but not sure how much.

- This theme night is mainly for cruising in the Level 69. To access, go to 3rd floor, enter the gym and you will see a staircase in the gym going one floor down. If Skin Night you have to hang your toilet out and cruise naked. If under wear night you need to wear Speedo/Underwear to cruise in the area. Do note boxers are not allowed on underwear.

Overall have a good time and have safe fun. Oh, no condoms or lube will be provided. 

Oh man thanks a lot!!! 

Last night, I was fortunate to give a masseur from a Chinese masseur. After the massage, the whole body was super comfortable and super cool, especially his technique of grasping the dragon root. According to the masseur, the dragon root has increased, thickened, and grown. Preventive coldness and prostatitis, improve sexual desire, prevent impotence, premature ejaculation and other functions. Good things to share with you. However, the masseur said that his visa is not valid for a long time, so if the work is tired and the body is uncomfortable, you can contact the master as soon as possible, WhatsApp010-3636923, WeChat:573072525

Edited by Nikola

35 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Last night, I was fortunate to give a masseur from a Chinese masseur. After the massage, the whole body was super comfortable and super cool, especially his technique of grasping the dragon root. According to the masseur, the dragon root has increased, thickened, and grown. Preventive coldness and prostatitis, improve sexual desire, prevent impotence, premature ejaculation and other functions. Good things to share with you. However, the masseur said that his visa is not valid for a long time, so if the work is tired and the body is uncomfortable, you can contact the master as soon as possible, WhatsApp010-3636923, WeChat:573072525

Only massage, if you need sex services, don’t call , thank you.

Out of curiosity, what is grasping the dragon root?

Guest bottom
40 minutes ago, Nikola said:

Only massage, if you need sex services, don’t call , thank you.

If wan do self promo write better English la. So hard to understand what u toking. 

• G_M changed the title to Kuala Lumpur ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)
Guest kvn13
11 minutes ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Are the wooden doors for Mandi Manda accessible or is there a secret code/phone call/etc. for them to open the door? 

Just stand in front of the door and they will open.

Guest Bottom
3 hours ago, bryancool said:

Don’t forget to shout “open sesame!!!”

Or shout Rapunzel Rapunzel let down your golden hair...and than start climbing up the hair into 1st floor..

Guest Guest
15 hours ago, kvn13 said:

Mandi Manda

Crowd

Entrance

Troblesome for bring own condom to mm

Guest Freshm2m fan

Does anyone know this masseur name Krabi? He was in freshm2m years back. Thai national. Pretty macho look. Know what im talking about? He looks a bit muscular and clean shaven. Ring a bell anyone?

That was fun at Mandi Manda. I stayed outside in my car for an hour before I had the guts to go in (first timer to any gay-spot) and it was quite fun. But why was I the only one walking around without a towel at the sauna/steam? And after the Kakak came in to the Level 69 yelling “buka towel!” only then the rest of the crowd started removing their towels, for as long as the Kakak was there and then towels back on :/ Anyway, fucked a muscle dude in the steam around 9pm before I left. Cummed all over his back and his hole ;) will try another sauna soon!

Edited by Discreet Bi Professional

Guest Jake

4 hours ago, Guest Singlet said:

Anyone knows any retail outlet that sells aussiebum and wrestling singlets? 

Try Urban Concept in eCurve. got some underwears or Wrestling Singlet. Try check in Google. 

5 hours ago, Discreet Bi Professional said:

So now I know MM’s crowd is mainly Chinese, young (and too young) twinkies. Some fit, some just slim. Occasional Malays and Indians.

What about OTOT? And Kakiku? Day Thermos? Oops KL?

How's the facilities, clean?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.