Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

13 minutes ago, Guest Raid said:

Depends on your luck perhaps :P I "makan" one before, long story short : almost reaching home - stopped by police for answering phone while driving - police wanted $$$ - he said "adik pakai short pants so sexy ya -- I answered "abang suka he?" (am a daring slut) - he bent down take a good look at me without saying anything -- carry on "negotiating" I told him only have RM10 in wallet, then asked him want to follow me home to take more $$$, I am staying ALONE (keyword for picking up someone) -- he quietly agreed -- at the end I service him and pay him but worth it -- big cut brown dick with good look and body. That time I was 22 yo. Being young can have almost everything even if you are an average average looking boy. Dare to take risk and confident are the keys. 

OMG! So nice, always think to have such experience have our abg polis

31 minutes ago, Guest @keen said:

@ Guest Keen

You “talk” about taking no. 66 for many times and no “action” and keep asking sensual ? sexual ? after members posted saying it is a professional massage center. Why not you take the risk touching 66 thigh and request for sensual/ sexual from him... if he allows, post and let us know.

Yea...thinking go today after work...but 66 already have boking 830pm...nect will be after 1030pm...too late for me to wait.

Maybe next week...when horny control my mind  .

1 hour ago, Guest Raid said:

Depends on your luck perhaps :P I "makan" one before, long story short : almost reaching home - stopped by police for answering phone while driving - police wanted $$$ - he said "adik pakai short pants so sexy ya -- I answered "abang suka he?" (am a daring slut) - he bent down take a good look at me without saying anything -- carry on "negotiating" I told him only have RM10 in wallet, then asked him want to follow me home to take more $$$, I am staying ALONE (keyword for picking up someone) -- he quietly agreed -- at the end I service him and pay him but worth it -- big cut brown dick with good look and body. That time I was 22 yo. Being young can have almost everything even if you are an average average looking boy. Dare to take risk and confident are the keys. 

Damnnnnnnnnn I always fall in love with Malay guys and don't know why. Their skin tone and facial structure are so attractive that bring out the manly look. Back to the story, how old was the police and he must be Bi hahahaha I found out that many malay men are bi or gay but closeted and get married to hide their sexuality...know that through stalking their insta following list. Feeling sad for them and their wife for living with lies for their whole life...

Just now, Guest Ryu said:

Damnnnnnnnnn I always fall in love with Malay guys and don't know why. Their skin tone and facial structure are so attractive that bring out the manly look. Back to the story, how old was the police and he must be Bi hahahaha I found out that many malay men are bi or gay but closeted and get married to hide their sexuality...know that through stalking their insta following list. Feeling sad for them and their wife for living with lies for their whole life...

Yes, I agree with u!!

1 hour ago, Guest Raid said:

I am Chinese and it is very rare for me to find a chinese man to be attractive as most of them look young even they are mid-30 and most of them have fair skin which I don't find attractive at all. I prefer men with tanned skintone, double eyelids and thick body which turn me on instantly heheheheeh 

Recently.try 1 massauer in healthland puchong.

Muscular to me. Tonned. A bit short. Hair less.

Sometime my hand nearly his tight area. That make me horny a lot while thinking. But didnt get change to get closer

3 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

The police in his early 30s I think. Not sure he's bi or straight. He look straight to me.

From my own experience, many straight guys love to get sucked by gay/shemale/CD/Sissy. May be not from the beginning because straights are usually cautious/skeptical at first but curious also when you start talking about sex with them. My encounters of these straight men are mostly Malays and Indians (for local), Pakistani and Bangladeshi (if foreigners).

I have to say servicing straights is one of the way to explore and be creative about enjoying sex rather than - I'm pure top, I'm pure bottom, I don't do this, I don't do that...

Well, due to their (Malays) religion/culture, most of them will get married eventually either gay or bi. My 2 exes (Malays) got married eventually,  1 Pakistani BF married last year now wife expecting and eager to go back for "back" and many many more that I know of - Malays, Arabs, Pakistani, Bangladeshi; all Muslim. Feeling sad for them? Everyone has their own choice and the need of accepting the consequences. I feel pathetic instead. But I do really pity (a lot) the wives especially those arrange marriage with Kampong girls. I came across many cases, my ex-colleagues.

18 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I am Chinese and it is very rare for me to find a chinese man to be attractive as most of them look young even they are mid-30 and most of them have fair skin which I don't find attractive at all. I prefer men with tanned skintone, double eyelids and thick body which turn me on instantly heheheheeh 

It's ok to go for men according to your taste. I'm Chinese too but never attracted to Chinese guys. Other Asian am okay especially mature Japanese guys.:P

I thought "You never try never know" so, I tried a few and try not to "carry the baggage" or my perception towards Chinese guys. Err.. still a BIG BIG no... due to many reasons which I scared will offend the Chinese here if mention. :rolleyes:

But then again, the above mentioned are my experiences when I was younger. When you get older, things changed.   

Erm...not to be offensive but is it necessary for a malay guy to get married (maybe according to the Muslim religious teaching or some sort of that)? Why don't stay single but go and get married with a girl that you know you will not find her sexually attractive if you know deep inside your heart that you are gay? It is an irresponsible and selfish behavior in my opinion. Sometimes I scrolled through my crushes' instagram accounts (all of them are malays) and looked through their following list which comprised of muscular guys' account, I feel sad for them because on their posts and stories they show how much they love their wives and children but on the other side they are secretly checking out the other guys on instagram...I just can't imagine how they live their lives full with lies...

2 hours ago, Guest Racist said:

All u bugger no need to talk about Malay or religion...don't make people angry ok..stop it...it's enough

Why cannot talk about malay or religion??? Im malay and im not angry or insulted. Not insulting anybody here. Kalo ko rasa perasan sgt then jgn come to this forum. Coming here pun dah dosa bangang. 

2 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Erm...not to be offensive but is it necessary for a malay guy to get married (maybe according to the Muslim religious teaching or some sort of that)? Why don't stay single but go and get married with a girl that you know you will not find her sexually attractive if you know deep inside your heart that you are gay? It is an irresponsible and selfish behavior in my opinion. Sometimes I scrolled through my crushes' instagram accounts (all of them are malays) and looked through their following list which comprised of muscular guys' account, I feel sad for them because on their posts and stories they show how much they love their wives and children but on the other side they are secretly checking out the other guys on instagram...I just can't imagine how they live their lives full with lies...

Thats so true. Like chef wan or that bapok dato alif, also can get married! 

9 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Why talking to other people’s life? Everybody have their own shit and problems. Married is only because on religion. And questioning people believe is something wrong bro. I bet you have your own shit too. That you hate people talking about it

10 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

They married because of their believe. When you were a student. Even you don’t like the subjects you still study the subjects because you still need to sit on that exam paper because it’s compulsory ... of course it won’t be flying colors like other who love it as favorite subject.  Same as this. If you muslim and you educated about of your beliefs someday you will find your own decisions. And that is totally personal choice for everyone . 

Edited by Backyard

4 hours ago, Backyard said:

Why talking to other people’s life? Everybody have their own shit and problems. Married is only because on religion. And questioning people believe is something wrong bro. I bet you have your own shit too. That you hate people talking about it

It's our right to talk about any topics as long there is no direct insult. You don't like it coz u terasa issit..just berambus from here kalau tak suka...mind your own damn business...dah la gay tapi nak defend mereka yang cheat on their wife..

5 hours ago, Backyard said:

They married because of their believe. When you were a student. Even you don’t like the subjects you still study the subjects because you still need to sit on that exam paper because it’s compulsory ... of course it won’t be flying colors like other who love it as favorite subject.  Same as this. If you muslim and you educated about of your beliefs someday you will find your own decisions. And that is totally personal choice for everyone . 

Yes its a personal choice to lie to ourselves that we are straight when we are all salivating over a man fucking us. Its also a personal choice to cheat on our wives with other men. Its also a personal choice to do this when all religions teaches us to be honest and truthful. So funny. 

5 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Yes its a personal choice to lie to ourselves that we are straight when we are all salivating over a man fucking us. Its also a personal choice to cheat on our wives with other men. Its also a personal choice to do this when all religions teaches us to be honest and truthful. So funny. 

To the commentor of this post, please do not use the same name as mine (even though I do not own the name) with the purpose to confuse others that I am the one who commented this. This is obviously intentional and this is not the first time that this happens. Please don't be a coward when you want to comment something offensive or insulting. Look down on you..

6 hours ago, Backyard said:

Hello Sister, since when does religion tell us to lie? We go to school because our parents wants or force us to. So are you saying gays get married because their parents wants or force them? 

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

To the commentor of this post, please do not use the same name as mine (even though I do not own the name) with the purpose to confuse others that I am the one who commented this. This is obviously intentional and this is not the first time that this happens. Please don't be a coward when you want to comment something offensive or insulting. Look down on you..

As a guest you don't own any rights to the nick. If you want to own a nick, register as a member. 

Guest are free to use any nick they want. 

3 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

It's our right to talk about any topics as long there is no direct insult. You don't like it coz u terasa issit..just berambus from here kalau tak suka...mind your own damn business...dah la gay tapi nak defend mereka yang cheat on their wife..

First of all, when you say “it’s our right...” , “our”? Don’t ever speaks for others, speaks only for yourself. “It’s my right....” is more like it. 

And yes, you are right about the right but then speaking freely (that inspired others) requires far more and much more...

18 minutes ago, HUNTINGguy said:

Lol.. jangan gaduh2 sini lar guys. Just be kind wit each other k. Btw average looking n nice body malay guy here. Like chinese guys very much esp with fair skin ones...haha..so pm me if u wanna have me..do simple massage on u ( for free off coz). can host...Lol... 

sound attempting.

1 hour ago, Guest :-) said:

First of all, when you say “it’s our right...” , “our”? Don’t ever speaks for others, speaks only for yourself. “It’s my right....” is more like it. 

And yes, you are right about the right but then speaking freely (that inspired others) requires far more and much more...

I agree with what bottom says. So that means thats two of us with the same opinion. So he is correct to say “our right” ok!!

Why does the manager at fresh2 tmn desa ask me to take marvin when he cant even get hard??? Initially i wanted jon but the manager said marvin better as top.  So I listened to his advice but how to fuck when your cock is limp?? Sucked him and he got hard but 2 minutes later went soft :(  Maybe the manager is getting tips from the boys? Should have chosen jon. Furthermore paid for full service. 

Guest Zenderson
2 minutes ago, Guest Durian said:

Why does the manager at fresh2 tmn desa ask me to take marvin when he cant even get hard??? Initially i wanted jon but the manager said marvin better as top.  So I listened to his advice but how to fuck when your cock is limp?? Sucked him and he got hard but 2 minutes later went soft :(  Maybe the manager is getting tips from the boys? Should have chosen jon. Furthermore paid for full service. 

Maybe Marvin doesn't have many client and the boss was trying to push him to the client 

36 minutes ago, Guest Zenderson said:

Maybe Marvin doesn't have many client and the boss was trying to push him to the client 

Maybe but thats not the right way of doing business. What about jon? By telling me marvin was a better top means jon has less customers. And how to be top when your cock is limp. 

Guest Zenderson
12 minutes ago, Guest Durian said:

Maybe but thats not the right way of doing business. What about jon? By telling me marvin was a better top means jon has less customers. And how to be top when your cock is limp. 

Marvin does look like bottom so it isnt surprise if his dick is limp when it comes to fun part as he has get used to be penetrated:redface:

1 hour ago, Guest Zenderson said:

Marvin does look like bottom so it isnt surprise if his dick is limp when it comes to fun part as he has get used to be penetrated:redface:

I oso have this problem too. When I go book Jon, the Vietnam guy at counter say Marvin good top. I ask Jon no good top? He say Marvin do everything. Jon sometime  no do many thing. Maybe Vietnam guy help Vietnam mb?  

11 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Hello Sister, since when does religion tell us to lie? We go to school because our parents wants or force us to. So are you saying gays get married because their parents wants or force them? 

Pitty you go to school by force .... well you wanna say about cooking but you don’t even cook at all.. if you never read or discover obout something. Never put your empty head with no knowledge and agains it... i will never say anything about monk is pity for what they do. Are they all choose? I won’t say any because I didn’t know any about buddhist 

ok. I won’t reply your empty head and judgemental attitude. And let you be you. 

Edited by Backyard

6 hours ago, Guest Durian said:

Jon don’t station at the center that’s probably why. Jon staying in a hotel in Bukit Bintang.

11 hours ago, HUNTINGguy said:

Lol.. jangan gaduh2 sini lar guys. Just be kind wit each other k. Btw average looking n nice body malay guy here. Like chinese guys very much esp with fair skin ones...haha..so pm me if u wanna have me..do simple massage on u ( for free off coz). can host...Lol... 

Here here here~ Chi here and I always get addicted to slim fit Malay :d

Review Derek (SensualMassage_T)

I know Derek has been waiting for this, so Derek, here you go :)

Advised upfront is to add Derek to your wechat account for 2 reasons: He seems to use wechat actively so messages sent are read and responded to quickly and he posts there regularly updates on his availability and other informative posts, it is his preferred way to keep in touch with his clientele. One thing that Derek does above all other, is to keep up to his promises, and when you book a sensual massage session, that’s exactly what you will get. If you’re by car, its easy to park in front of his premises. Derek will greet you and check what session you’re expecting. You will then get a fluffy fresh smelling towel and can take a shower. The bathroom itself is clean. Coming to the massage room, is is a small but fresh smelling room with proper airco and a stable massage table. The table is covered with a disposable paper sheet, and I know for a fact that Derek takes hygiene seriously: he wipes the table at least 3 times with disinfectant before putting on the sheet, so unless you bring the craps yourself, guaranteed bug free :) In my previous session with him I booked the tantra session; now I was curious to find out his recently announced fetish treatment. The massage itself starts with pressing the back and shoulders, and getting the knots out of the way. Derek perfectly feels if you wat to chit-chat or simply want to focus on the treatment and not interested to talk – in my case the latter haha (Sorry Derek). Slowly the string massage-strokes turns into the sensual part, where his trained fingers will find the way inside of your legs, thighs and arsehole. Boy oh boy does he know how to turn you on. The fetish part is the fact that he uses his nails to caress your arse-crack with one hand, while the other hand’s nails find their way to your ball-sack, massaging and pinching your scrotum until you can’t have it no more. But Derek knows how to postpone your momento so he will turn back to strong generic strokes on your back and shoulders. In my previous session (the tantra session) he uses his body to massage you further and it gives you almost the feeling of being fucked. In the fetisch massage, he uses the concept of Pain-and-Pleasure. But not to worry, the “Pain-” part is not painful at all. Derek is a master in cum-control and I think he can do a great controlled milking session. In my case, I came after the 4th or fifth time teasing without even touching my dick...IN a nutshell:

Cleanliness 10/10 – perfectly clean room, massage-bed, sheet and towel. Cleanliness Derek 10/10 he is clean! Overall experience 9/10. Will I visit again: Yes! Damage: 150RM+ for a 60 minutes in-call all experience.

40 minutes ago, Dutchnode said:

Review Derek (SensualMassage_T)

I know Derek has been waiting for this, so Derek, here you go :)

Advised upfront is to add Derek to your wechat account for 2 reasons: He seems to use wechat actively so messages sent are read and responded to quickly and he posts there regularly updates on his availability and other informative posts, it is his preferred way to keep in touch with his clientele. One thing that Derek does above all other, is to keep up to his promises, and when you book a sensual massage session, that’s exactly what you will get. If you’re by car, its easy to park in front of his premises. Derek will greet you and check what session you’re expecting. You will then get a fluffy fresh smelling towel and can take a shower. The bathroom itself is clean. Coming to the massage room, is is a small but fresh smelling room with proper airco and a stable massage table. The table is covered with a disposable paper sheet, and I know for a fact that Derek takes hygiene seriously: he wipes the table at least 3 times with disinfectant before putting on the sheet, so unless you bring the craps yourself, guaranteed bug free :) In my previous session with him I booked the tantra session; now I was curious to find out his recently announced fetish treatment. The massage itself starts with pressing the back and shoulders, and getting the knots out of the way. Derek perfectly feels if you wat to chit-chat or simply want to focus on the treatment and not interested to talk – in my case the latter haha (Sorry Derek). Slowly the string massage-strokes turns into the sensual part, where his trained fingers will find the way inside of your legs, thighs and arsehole. Boy oh boy does he know how to turn you on. The fetish part is the fact that he uses his nails to caress your arse-crack with one hand, while the other hand’s nails find their way to your ball-sack, massaging and pinching your scrotum until you can’t have it no more. But Derek knows how to postpone your momento so he will turn back to strong generic strokes on your back and shoulders. In my previous session (the tantra session) he uses his body to massage you further and it gives you almost the feeling of being fucked. In the fetisch massage, he uses the concept of Pain-and-Pleasure. But not to worry, the “Pain-” part is not painful at all. Derek is a master in cum-control and I think he can do a great controlled milking session. In my case, I came after the 4th or fifth time teasing without even touching my dick...IN a nutshell:

Cleanliness 10/10 – perfectly clean room, massage-bed, sheet and towel. Cleanliness Derek 10/10 he is clean! Overall experience 9/10. Will I visit again: Yes! Damage: 150RM+ for a 60 minutes in-call all experience.

Wow...need to fly to kl just for this..:thumb:

12 hours ago, Backyard said:

Pitty you go to school by force .... well you wanna say about cooking but you don’t even cook at all.. if you never read or discover obout something. Never put your empty head with no knowledge and agains it... i will never say anything about monk is pity for what they do. Are they all choose? I won’t say any because I didn’t know any about buddhist 

ok. I won’t reply your empty head and judgemental attitude. And let you be you. 

Thanks!! And I think even if you did go to school, you probably were thinking of another persons cock instead of listening to the teacher. Because your English is terrible!! Had to reread your comments before I could understand what you were trying to convey. 

12 hours ago, Guest Jon2 said:

Jon don’t station at the center that’s probably why. Jon staying in a hotel in Bukit Bintang.

Oic.. so that means the manager give more customers to mbs stay there. Jon no stay so he get less?

51 minutes ago, Garyl said:

Wow...need to fly to kl just for this..:thumb:

I been going back & forth from healthland and him for months now. Simply that I love a strong shoulder massage with sensual touches. 

during my last session with him before Chinese New Year. He made me cum handsfree when massging my butt area. 

Now I am keen for another massage @SensualMassage_T

Edited by pokecumme

Guest Curious
3 minutes ago, pokecumme said:

I been going back & forth from healthland and him for months now. Simply that I love a strong shoulder massage with sensual touches. 

during my last session with him before Chinese New Year. He made me cum handsfree when massging my butt area. 

Now I am keen for another massage @SensualMassage_T

Oh.. that means there IS some sort of sex involved because from the comments i read everybody cums. From what I understood last time is  derek specifically says strictly massage and no sex. Guess no business if you turn people on during massage and leave customers with blue balls. Lol. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.