Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
20 minutes ago, matt122333 said:

So many of them... But which one is the best or friendliest?? 

Happening ones would be otot2 and mm. Otot2 has got a more diverse crowd and mm is more chinese crowd. The rest you can just skip. 

Guest guess69
On 6/3/2019 at 1:18 PM, Guest Guest said:
46 minutes ago, matt122333 said:

I'm Chinese and I'm into the bear and older group, do you think I should visit Chakran or some other spa?? But I read you may get raped there... 

What are the etiquette to know before going?? 

Owh well charan have more of that older bear group. If you're alone owh yes, mostly everyone will try to get to you. Can always say no and walk away if you don't feel safe. Or pick a guy and went somewhere private. And always play safe. Most of these oldies loves to go bare. Cause they're old and got nothing to loose..haha

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, matt122333 said:

I'm Chinese and I'm into the bear and older group, do you think I should visit Chakran or some other spa?? But I read you may get raped there... 

Most of the bear and older people in Chakran are Indian group. The crowd there more prefer their own race.

Sentral are more to Malay old and bear crowd.

If you are looking for Chinese older group and bear bear one, the SENSES is definitely your choice. Most of the crowd in Senses are Chinese. And perhaps, you may try Steamers in PJ and the crowd there are old and bear also with majority Chinese 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, matt122333 said:

You can go Kakiku, and the two Chinese Boss are bear and they always welcome to have fun with their customers 

Guest Disgusted

Yes. I agreed. Kakiku boss & one of his staff will try every new customer. After suck n fuck with them.. they will dump to their other customers. Thats why if u ask them abt each customer, they tell u details inc their d**" size. Yuck! I was regular there b4 but no more go d. Wait till that moustache ugly manager d** then will visit agn.lol.

52 minutes ago, Guest Disgusted said:

Yes. I agreed. Kakiku boss & one of his staff will try every new customer. After suck n fuck with them.. they will dump to their other customers. Thats why if u ask them abt each customer, they tell u details inc their d**" size. Yuck! I was regular there b4 but no more go d. Wait till that moustache ugly manager d** then will visit agn.lol.

They use protection right?? Yesterday i stood at the entrance deciding whether to go up or not. 

How does opps sauna compare to kakiku?? 

Edited by matt122333

Guest Titan lover

Tried titan of gallery 1 freshm2m. The body is just like shown on the website. He is Top. He started with the normal massage. Once its over, he asked if i needed extras. I was thinking. Why not. 

His cock size was average. His body is that of a greek god. All i can say is that he loves fucking hard. Fucked in various positions. His grunts were so fucking hot. Boy, can he fuck. Kept thrusting away like an animal. On top, from the side, behind. Would do it all over if i have the chance. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Titan lover said:

Tried titan of gallery 1 freshm2m. The body is just like shown on the website. He is Top. He started with the normal massage. Once its over, he asked if i needed extras. I was thinking. Why not. 

His cock size was average. His body is that of a greek god. All i can say is that he loves fucking hard. Fucked in various positions. His grunts were so fucking hot. Boy, can he fuck. Kept thrusting away like an animal. On top, from the side, behind. Would do it all over if i have the chance. 

How much you tipped?? 

Guest Desmond
36 minutes ago, Guest Titan lover said:

The name boy is what?

i next time go no take him

Guest Guest
On 6/20/2019 at 5:54 PM, Guest many many said:

Dear bottom, the Giorgio is previously from BBboy called as Jojo. I took him once, fuck hard and good in positioning.

You suck him many many but your english is many many suck. 

You gotta be kidding me, i tried this Jojo once, another arrogant bastard and easily got angry when i refused to take "Extra". After refusing to go for "extra", he tried to end the session 15 mins earlier. When i confronted him that it was only 45 minutes, he got angry and pissed off. I prefer steel over this idiot. At least still is more accommodating and good looking despite not having a muscular body.

Guest LifeGoesOn
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

You gotta be kidding me, i tried this Jojo once, another arrogant bastard and easily got angry when i refused to take "Extra". After refusing to go for "extra", he tried to end the session 15 mins earlier. When i confronted him that it was only 45 minutes, he got angry and pissed off. I prefer steel over this idiot. At least still is more accommodating and good looking despite not having a muscular body.

May be his "cousin" was coming or he just broke up with bf or worst case u are not his fav guy to play with. 

There are many reasons why a MB do not do well. They are human like most the fans here are saying and emphasize.

I dont have to repeat. Take it easy... and life goes on bro.

Guest Porky
13 minutes ago, matt122333 said:

Today's weather is a good reason to visit a Suana. Who's going to Kakiku early?? 3pm

Kakiku sauna? That place full with old smelly apek! 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, matt122333 said:

Today's weather is a good reason to visit a Suana. Who's going to Kakiku early?? 3pm

Try to go and experience yourself

Guest Guest
22 hours ago, matt122333 said:

They use protection right?? Yesterday i stood at the entrance deciding whether to go up or not. 

How does opps sauna compare to kakiku?? 

Both Oops sauna and Day Thermos are the same owners 

Guest Bottom
13 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you make joke. Jojo very good service and he no talk talk money. He do many thing. Maybe you no pay more money or maybe you play his cock and later think no want pay. I think Steel is worse. He face very black when I no want extra service because he cock thin no nice and he armpit smell. 

Guest Guest
On 5/16/2019 at 11:12 AM, Sudu said:

There are still some nepali masseur around working as freelance. And they lived nearby sempurna area too. Jack, remo are the two that i know.

I tried jack massage was good. I willing to try remo also, does anyone know about his contact?

Guest REMO contact
4 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

I tried jack massage was good. I willing to try remo also, does anyone know about his contact?

On 6/22/2019 at 12:53 AM, Guest Guest said:

I never tried jojo before, but steel was good. As far as I remember, he was accommodating; his body was OK for me and his attitude was good throughout. 

Guest Hovin
On 6/19/2019 at 2:32 PM, bryan1993 said:

Good day BWers.

Currently my friend and I are interested in seeking for friends with similar mind where we could enjoy various activities together. These includes:

- Hanging out for meals or drinks

- Water (such as water parks) or non-water activities (such as shopping, karaoke or movies)

- Going to gym for workout together

- Going to sauna (if everyone are in the mood and horny)

- Travelling as a group (pay with your own expenses)

Given that we will be doing things together most of the time, it is important that you are:

1. Work and live in Malaysia, KL or Selangor. Singaporeans are absolutely welcome

2. Good in attitude which includes patient, forgiving, and understanding as we do not like to create awkwardness among each other. If you have something to voice out, just be honest with us and we will solve it together

3. Open minded. This allows us to speak freely among each other (talk dirty or joke) or engage in anything as long as it is not illegal (nobody wants to get in trouble here)

4. Cheerful and friendly. We guys just want to have fun so be chill and relax when being around each other

5. Disease free. We will conduct HIV Test frequently together to ensure everyone's safety and if you ever engage in any sexual activities with other people out of the group, please get yourself checked up asap

To make sure that we are comfortable with each other, here are some details on both of us:

1. My friend: 25/180/76 Chinese gym fit vers bottom
2. Me: 29/170/64 Chinese gym fit vers top

On the other hand, we do have our ideal candidate that we are looking forward to which are:

1. Aged 18 to 30 years old

2. At least gym fit or athletic fit. No chub or skinny slim fit

3. Preferably versatile

4. Constantly horny

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me and we will further discuss about everything from there.

Have a nice day :)

Bryan...i am keen...how can i contact u?

4 hours ago, trx86 said:

I never tried jojo before, but steel was good. As far as I remember, he was accommodating; his body was OK for me and his attitude was good throughout. 

People change I guess.After so many years in this sex industry he must have been taken advantage of many times or got cheated by customers. He used to be pleasant and friendly last time. This time round I feel he is more calculating. And he doesn’t like it if you are his regular and you chose other boys.

2 hours ago, Justaregularguy said:

People change I guess.After so many years in this sex industry he must have been taken advantage of many times or got cheated by customers. He used to be pleasant and friendly last time. This time round I feel he is more calculating. And he doesn’t like it if you are his regular and you chose other boys.

How much air charge? Is he still in Malaysia?

12 hours ago, trx86 said:

No luck edged milk someone outdoor and searching for massage boy? no go find your andrew1212 gym milked him? hahaha

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.