Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

44 minutes ago, fitring said:

"urut" also ban. I tried. when haters reported your profile for soliciting sex service, they will ban too. 

I believe Grindr has their own banning terms algorithms . hence, these days a lot of profile got banned.   

No wonder some MB i ask for price, they never reply for days. 

I tot they do not care about the customer attention because too "laku".

Now i guess it is the case what u have mentioned.

11 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

Are you the boss of grindr? If it is an app to hook up with payment or for free why you bother? If you don want buy mb then ignore or don’t message them. This is call CHOICE. Like people have a choice to reject you when they know you  are such a asshole. 

Do you mean like this?

5DA66BD4-C317-48CA-99F3-B8DF0D99AA18.jpeg

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Backyard said:

Do you mean like this?

5DA66BD4-C317-48CA-99F3-B8DF0D99AA18.jpeg

Just becuz you were rejected by mbs even though you were willing to pay.. you becum so bitter. Now you want take revenge on the mbs. Did one of them gave you AIDS i think...

On 6/17/2019 at 11:31 AM, Guest Guest said:

Q40Qs0g.jpg

Anyone tried him? He is now in SG. But the price is quite high. Worth it?

does anyone know what is this app?

Guest Thomas Didymuz Toh
10 hours ago, CarlosJuanx10 said:

hey guys,

check this out. Angmoh at fresh2. MyV. Anyone has tried?

xman1.jpg

Is he a top?

big dick that pumps well? 

On 6/17/2019 at 7:33 PM, Guest Ian said:

Just tried out the massage session of Eddy. His massage skill is quite good and I almost fell asleep as it felt relaxing. The sensual part of the massage came when he started teasing me by inserting his finger into my asshole. He even moaned while doing it and became so aggressive and kept playing with my nipples, licking ny asshole, blowjob me and attempted to fuck me. I had to stop him there because I didn't him to go beyond that. I didn't cum at the end and the whole massage sesssion ended after 1 hour and half which I expected would be longer if he didn't have any gym classes. Before I left, he told me that "Call saje kalau rindu abam yea..next time abam mau masuk..." The whole experience was totally beyond what I had expected.

*Btw, his dick is thick and was erected for the whole session...

How much damage??

have u tried Shah?

which one is better?

Guest curious
2 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

How much damage??

have u tried Shah?

which one is better?

i tot u tried eddy as well? u shd know the price..is the price different for different people??

4 hours ago, Cherasklcc said:

How much damage??

have u tried Shah?

which one is better?

Rm100 for 1 and 30 mins. Eddy was so horny when he felt my dick erected abit after he massaged the area near to my anus. He then walked to the place in front of my head and started to bump his erected bulge against my forehead while massaging my butt..I think he was just horny that day. 

2 hours ago, Guest curious said:

i tot u tried eddy as well? u shd know the price..is the price different for different people??

His massage skill is good but his height a bit too short for my preference..

On 6/18/2019 at 1:09 PM, Guest Bottom said:

Are you the boss of grindr? If it is an app to hook up with payment or for free why you bother? If you don want buy mb then ignore or don’t message them. This is call CHOICE. Like people have a choice to reject you when they know you  are such a asshole. 

You Should know what app you deal with not just do what you think it’s good only for you. 

4C0D2C13-E747-43B2-ADED-9C5F52828D81.png

6 minutes ago, matt122333 said:

Did he let you suck him?? Any HE?? 

Yes. He asked me to suck his dick and I declined by saying that his dick is too big for my mouth which made him even horny..He did hj for me but I didn't cum at the end because I am the kind of person whose anus is more sensitive than his dick

Guest curious
19 minutes ago, Guest Ian said:

Yes. He asked me to suck his dick and I declined by saying that his dick is too big for my mouth which made him even horny..He did hj for me but I didn't cum at the end because I am the kind of person whose anus is more sensitive than his dick

u must be either pleasant looking or you must have a good body for him to want to play with you....

Good day BWers.

Currently my friend and I are interested in seeking for friends with similar mind where we could enjoy various activities together. These includes:

- Hanging out for meals or drinks

- Water (such as water parks) or non-water activities (such as shopping, karaoke or movies)

- Going to gym for workout together

- Going to sauna (if everyone are in the mood and horny)

- Travelling as a group (pay with your own expenses)

Given that we will be doing things together most of the time, it is important that you are:

1. Work and live in Malaysia, KL or Selangor. Singaporeans are absolutely welcome

2. Good in attitude which includes patient, forgiving, and understanding as we do not like to create awkwardness among each other. If you have something to voice out, just be honest with us and we will solve it together

3. Open minded. This allows us to speak freely among each other (talk dirty or joke) or engage in anything as long as it is not illegal (nobody wants to get in trouble here)

4. Cheerful and friendly. We guys just want to have fun so be chill and relax when being around each other

5. Disease free. We will conduct HIV Test frequently together to ensure everyone's safety and if you ever engage in any sexual activities with other people out of the group, please get yourself checked up asap

To make sure that we are comfortable with each other, here are some details on both of us:

1. My friend: 25/180/76 Chinese gym fit vers bottom
2. Me: 29/170/64 Chinese gym fit vers top

On the other hand, we do have our ideal candidate that we are looking forward to which are:

1. Aged 18 to 30 years old

2. At least gym fit or athletic fit. No chub or skinny slim fit

3. Preferably versatile

4. Constantly horny

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me and we will further discuss about everything from there.

Have a nice day :)

12 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

Good day BWers.

Currently my friend and I are interested in seeking for friends with similar mind where we could enjoy various activities together. These includes:

- Water (such as water parks) or non-water activities (such as shopping, karaoke or movies)

Given that we will be doing things together most of the time, it is important that you are:

1. Work and live in Malaysia, KL or Selangor. Singaporeans are absolutely welcome

2. Good in attitude which includes patient, forgiving, and understanding as we do not like to create awkwardness among each other. If you have something to voice out, just be honest with us and we will solve it together

3. Open minded. This allows us to speak freely among each other (talk dirty or joke) or engage in anything as long as it is not illegal (nobody wants to get in trouble here)

4. Cheerful and friendly. We guys just want to have fun so be chill and relax when being around each other

5. Disease free. We will conduct HIV Test frequently together to ensure everyone's safety and if you ever engage in any sexual activities with other people out of the group, please get yourself checked up asap

To make sure that we are comfortable with each other, here are some details on both of us:

On the other hand, we do have our ideal candidate that we are looking forward to which are:

3. Preferably versatile

4. Constantly horny

If you are interested, please do not hesitate to PM me and we will further discuss about everything from there.

Do we need to forward our CV also? 

I felt like like reading a job vacancy add :D

#justkidding 

18 minutes ago, jondoe said:

Do we need to forward our CV also? 

I felt like like reading a job vacancy add :D

#justkidding 

no la just wanted to be specific main aim here is to find travel buddies since we travelled together for the first time recently and it felt so much more liberating and free compared to when we went with our straight friends. u can do and say whatever 

Guest chi-dude
10 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

no la just wanted to be specific main aim here is to find travel buddies since we travelled together for the first time recently and it felt so much more liberating and free compared to when we went with our straight friends. u can do and say whatever 

but this is not your add right?..its another guy's add...why are you stealing his info???

Guest chi-dude
13 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

hes my friend lol im helping him repost

than u must state repost..coz in the post it say you are vers top???...hahaha..when you are not...actually even the guy who post it is not a vers top...he is more of a bottom than top..unless he change nowadays...

40 minutes ago, Guest chi-dude said:

than u must state repost..coz in the post it say you are vers top???...hahaha..when you are not...actually even the guy who post it is not a vers top...he is more of a bottom than top..unless he change nowadays...

how do u even know him LOL

Guest chi-dude
19 minutes ago, bryan1993 said:

how do u even know him LOL

arufonsu?...lets just say we had our fun before..lol..he cant deny enjoying being a bottom..haha

cute guy though..

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, bryan1993 said:

Good day BWers.

3. Preferably versatile

4. Constantly horny

You are in wrong thread then 

Guest Mr..chong

I was expirienced doing massage with a shemale but im verry proud to her becouse she is verry proffesional masseu..and giving a really and good massage...i like the way she do the body massage and traditional dick massage so professional......

If u guys want to try her servis i recomend you to this person she can give u 100% good servis and verry proffesional massage i have many places to come for massage but i dont verry satisfied with there massage servis..but when i try this person to massage me im verry satisfied it suitable for the rate ...her number is 01161040492...

she have good place also verry romantic place and verry clean..

6 minutes ago, Guest Mr..chong said:

I was expirienced doing massage with a shemale but im verry proud to her becouse she is verry proffesional masseu..and giving a really and good massage...i like the way she do the body massage and traditional dick massage so professional......

If u guys want to try her servis i recomend you to this person she can give u 100% good servis and verry proffesional massage i have many places to come for massage but i dont verry satisfied with there massage servis..but when i try this person to massage me im verry satisfied it suitable for the rate ...her number is 01161040492...

she have good place also verry romantic place and verry clean..

Gm says phone number from guests is fake 

8 hours ago, Guest curious said:

u must be either pleasant looking or you must have a good body for him to want to play with you....

Nope. I think he treats most of his clients lile this. I don't have muscular body and my look is average ahahhh

Guest Guest
41 minutes ago, Cherasklcc said:

He offered few packages if i still remember correctly.

100 and 150 or 200

with b2b

His height is short and not suit to do B2B

Guest Bottom

Fresh Tmn Desa now no good already. No many mb work. I order Steel but he no good massage. He want do massage fast fast and want do fuck. I no let him fuck becos he cock no nice. Body ok but cock he thin. No nice enter me. No feeling. Later I order Giorgio and he very good. Cock big and I like suck many many. Tip him more rm 50 becos I take full. Giorgio can chit chat and no proud like Steel. 

Guest many many
49 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

Fresh Tmn Desa now no good already. No many mb work. I order Steel but he no good massage. He want do massage fast fast and want do fuck. I no let him fuck becos he cock no nice. Body ok but cock he thin. No nice enter me. No feeling. Later I order Giorgio and he very good. Cock big and I like suck many many. Tip him more rm 50 becos I take full. Giorgio can chit chat and no proud like Steel. 

Dear bottom, the Giorgio is previously from BBboy called as Jojo. I took him once, fuck hard and good in positioning.

You suck him many many but your english is many many suck. 

Guest Bottom
47 minutes ago, Guest many many said:

Dear bottom, the Giorgio is previously from BBboy called as Jojo. I took him once, fuck hard and good in positioning.

You suck him many many but your english is many many suck. 

Yes.. I suck him many many time. He suck me many many time. Very happy he so good service. He too got fuck me. I very enjoy his fuck. Big cock no same like Steel cock. Steel cock no nice. Thin cock. 

Guest Chris

Well there’ll be plenty of whom who wouldn’t care and then there’ll be some that would. That’s life innit. No different in a gay sauna then it is in the real world. 

Guest Guest
4 hours ago, matt122333 said:

Kakiku, Mandi Manda, Opps Suana... Which Spa is the most recommended?? 

I have a long open heart surgical scar running down the middle of my chest, do you think people mind very much?? Ive never been inside a gay spa but I'm curious. 

And also the followings:

Otot Otot 

Day Thermos 

52 forest 

Senses

Chakran

Sentral 

Steamers

All these 10 sauna in Klang Valley (KL), go try and u will get the answer on your own. 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.