Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 11/11/2020 at 4:24 PM, Swimr said:

This is seven right. Yeah he's legit - mixed Thai chinese. He's quite cute but massage so so only. I only did light fun and hj with him . He's not so ripped now though. 

this is not seven. Seven not show face pic. 

Guess

19 hours ago, Nanda said:

Hi there..anyone wana meet up at Thermos spa..KL. ind chub here..cute. ready to suck. Just got lucky with a chinese at sauna room. Looking anyone to suck n chub..clean shaven. But small cute dick..will leave by 6pm..

lol are you dreaming in sauna?

31 minutes ago, Bosco Yew said:

Anyone try the ken massage near kuchai lama happy garden? Any review? 

Ya tried it. Despite pricy worth a try if you keen for a sensual touch and good massage without sex. HJ included by the way. I like their package C bubble bath and the feeling of being showered (never been this since childhood) haha 

On 11/10/2020 at 2:38 PM, Guest Guess said:

Hahahahha you are here as well. 

Ya, dry sauna room. good kiss and hug. Not sure if will go this saturday. U going?

Went to 52 forest. It was closed. Huhu

8 hours ago, CuteCHI said:

Ya tried it. Despite pricy worth a try if you keen for a sensual touch and good massage without sex. HJ included by the way. I like their package C bubble bath and the feeling of being showered (never been this since childhood) haha 

Any particular masseur?

Guest Massage surprised

I went to a proper massage center today, I won’t mention the name but everyone knows which massage center is known as “proper”.

I was so surprised that the masseur really teased me. He first purposely rub his dick towards my arms when he massaged me. When he massage my back, he pulled off the paper underwear quite low, and squeeze my butt. 

His massage was way too sensual, I cum suddenly in the middle of massage...... so awkward. After cleanup quietly and I went to toilet to cleanup, he continued to massage me. He still doing it sensual until I got hard again ..... he even lost his control and hand out into my paper underwear to touch it. He even took off his dick to let me jerk him off ... the last 10mins, when he was stretching me, he keeps touching my chest, and basically keep squeezing my chest. 

I didn’t suck him but I lick his nipples. I opened his shirt a bit and licked his nipple and kiss his body as I like his body a lot. Very fit, tanned color and the nipples looked really yummy. 

this was really surprised and I’m shocked. 

49 minutes ago, CuteCHI said:

I have tried all of them, they gave me different feeling and experience (don’t know how to describe exactly, it’s like different bf date feeling). Happy exploring! Haha 

Did they fully naked for package C? Allow for bj them? 

2 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

I went to a proper massage center today, I won’t mention the name but everyone knows which massage center is known as “proper”.

I was so surprised that the masseur really teased me. He first purposely rub his dick towards my arms when he massaged me. When he massage my back, he pulled off the paper underwear quite low, and squeeze my butt. 

His massage was way too sensual, I cum suddenly in the middle of massage...... so awkward. After cleanup quietly and I went to toilet to cleanup, he continued to massage me. He still doing it sensual until I got hard again ..... he even lost his control and hand out into my paper underwear to touch it. He even took off his dick to let me jerk him off ... the last 10mins, when he was stretching me, he keeps touching my chest, and basically keep squeezing my chest. 

I didn’t suck him but I lick his nipples. I opened his shirt a bit and licked his nipple and kiss his body as I like his body a lot. Very fit, tanned color and the nipples looked really yummy. 

Wah, which branch? PM me 🥰🥰

Guest New Guy Keen to Explore
4 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

Can you let us know the price or package and which area is this centre near to? Is there any specific masseur to try?

11 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

I am wonder after u 1st cum into the paper undie, and then u continue wear it back after return to the room? Lol

11 hours ago, Guest Massage surprised said:

Let us know which massage centre/ branch and masseur. Don't be so vague. Reviews like this doesn't help except for making us more horny.

Guest Curious
29 minutes ago, CuteCHI said:

Too bad 😅😅 I think should be healthland 

Agree with you but healthland normally would need to leave the curtain half opened. How could they do such a thing

Guest Massage surprised
4 hours ago, ryanlim said:

I am wonder after u 1st cum into the paper undie, and then u continue wear it back after return to the room? Lol

No, when I suddenly can’t control, I quickly turn around and took off my dick, I cum on the clothes they set on the bed..... it was so awkward....... but yeah the paper underwear got a bit wet too........ 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.