Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

3 hours ago, Mly_B_Kul said:

Tried him recently so yes he kinda slow to response to ur Inquiries probably he had bad experiences before 

well here you go my review on him

massage 4/10 just touch here and there and using his finger to arouse you

body 5/10 abit buff but no abs for you to impress just nice biceps which his photo looked great when he put his top on 🤣

Sex NONE just BJ him

dick emmmmm I would said 4.5” which quite short and small from most of the indon masseur I’ve tried heheheh

damage RM150 

will I repeat ? Definitely no as I will as additional RM50 n get better service from others eg sempurna or fresh 

but still experience may be differ depending on ur chemistry. So have fun 

Wow didn't know it's that bad. Luckily I didn't try

On 11/7/2020 at 11:45 PM, Guest Guess said:

First time at 52 sauna today...crowd was quite ok for me. To the tall and lean chinese guy, thank you for the kiss and hugs... and it feels real good able to relax and release after sometimes. 

Haha. I think is me. Dry sauna room, right? U going again this sat?

Guest exhibitionist

Been to 52forest once but not many people that day.

Has anyone ever seen people fucking at the roof top gym?

I always have a fantasy to let people see me being fucked, but dare not do it openly.

I am thinking that the gym area in 52 forest would be a great place.

Would like to have chance to let someone screw me up there.

Anyone has fun experience there?

Guest Would you?

Hei all! A female friend of mine is learning to be a masseur and asked me to volunteer to try her skills, no charge of course. The massage was quite sensual, and that's the market she is aiming for.

It was so arousing that I cummed in the end, the "Happy Ending". It was actually the first time I cummed to a woman, I'm totally gay.

Cut it short: she asked me as a gay guy, would I go for an erotic (no fucking nor sucking) by a female masseur, in an environment that is clean and luxury.

I wouldn't though, the Yang/masculine energy is just not there. Although she's targeting on straight male and lesbian, if she could take over gay market as well, why not. I thought would be interesting to get some surveys here!

6 hours ago, Guest Would you? said:

Hei all! A female friend of mine is learning to be a masseur and asked me to volunteer to try her skills, no charge of course. The massage was quite sensual, and that's the market she is aiming for.

It was so arousing that I cummed in the end, the "Happy Ending". It was actually the first time I cummed to a woman, I'm totally gay.

Cut it short: she asked me as a gay guy, would I go for an erotic (no fucking nor sucking) by a female masseur, in an environment that is clean and luxury.

I wouldn't though, the Yang/masculine energy is just not there. Although she's targeting on straight male and lesbian, if she could take over gay market as well, why not. I thought would be interesting to get some surveys here!

Sorry. I wouldn't let a female touch my body. It's just weird

19 hours ago, Sudu said:

Fake. Just dont transfer anything and insist on video call/meet in public first.

I humbly posit that all of u engages lower cost MB. If you have that much money to spend on this, do consider engaging those MBs that charge lower amount, and give tips if they deserve it. 

Or donate to charitable causes. In times like this, money is scarce for lots of peeps. 

350 is darn lots of money

Edited by groupFunKL92

10 hours ago, Guest Would you? said:

Does she need somemore volunteer? 

10 hours ago, Guest Would you? said:

can pm me her contact? maybe i can find her some customer.

22 hours ago, Guest Leo said:

Haha. I think is me. Dry sauna room, right? U going again this sat?

Hahahahha you are here as well. 

Ya, dry sauna room. good kiss and hug. Not sure if will go this saturday. U going?

12 hours ago, Guest Would you? said:

Is she pretty? Haha

Can you pm me her contact? Thanks yea

9 minutes ago, Bosco Yew said:

How to maintain sop if looking for mb? 

I aware both of us need to wear mask. Then when suck, take it off and after suck, wear it back again? And the same go to licking body? 

Dont go. There is no way to maintain sop with MB as there is no SOP for sex in malaysia. 

17 hours ago, Guest Would you? said:

Choi! Hell No!

1 hour ago, Sudu said:

Dont go. There is no way to maintain sop with MB as there is no SOP for sex in malaysia. 

Hahahahaha! I thought that guy was just trolling for asking that😂

57 minutes ago, TonyKl said:

Anyone have try Edward massage? Matured chinese guy at OUG Parklane

it is okay? How was the massage session?

He is a retiree and having a shop at Happy Garden selling health products. A polite and nice talking man. I never try his massage before but he came to me for massage once. That is where I know him. Happy explore.

1 hour ago, TonyKl said:

I met him via PlanetRomeo. He is friendly,good massage but I had him a long time ago. Massage was done in his apartment, clean with a massage counter. Didn't return because his massage counter made me feel dizzy but it's a personal issue. pleasant guy and good massage.

2 hours ago, TonyKl said:

Tried him last year at his apartment. He is a Bi-sexual man. What he told me his wife and family in Penang. Massage skill average. He wear underwear during the session. Will HJ for you end the session and let you touch or even suck his cock for free if you keen on it

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Tried him last year at his apartment. He is a Bi-sexual man. What he told me his wife and family in Penang. Massage skill average. He wear underwear during the session. Will HJ for you end the session and let you touch or even suck his cock for free if you keen on it

So, how his look like? 

So, u enjoy his tool? Big? Lol

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Wow 

How was the tool? Thick?😋 

48 minutes ago, UltramanEX said:

Anyone has any good outcall foot massage contact to share?

Try Sifu massage at Bangsar for good legit massage. Very reasonable price but no hanky panky

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.