Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest kelvin_Lee
On 11/18/2020 at 11:58 AM, Clivess said:

I initially wanted to share my experiences in the massage places, but seeing such feedbacks like this make me think twice to share to everyone here. 

If one intend to be so negative and kept bringing down those that share, you might as well don’t use this forum in the first place. 

You can share your experience but please provide details. If its just a fantasy just keep within yourselve. Because its not gonna to help.

On 11/17/2020 at 11:13 PM, Guest Curious said:

There is only one Sabahan boy there.. Let us know your review after trying

I tried this Sabahan guy, massage 4/10. Can't really feel the pressure only certain part you feel the pain and seems like he purposely press it.. it does purpose put his tool on your hand with his jeans but end up nothing happen.. maybe I am not his type..

11 hours ago, Guest Ariel said:

Does he play safe when fuck? Read b4 that he doesn’t use condom but not sure true or not

You can always say no if he want to fuck you without condom. And if you ask for condom, he will fuck you with condom. 

1 hour ago, Youzzzzz said:

I tried this Sabahan guy, massage 4/10. Can't really feel the pressure only certain part you feel the pain and seems like he purposely press it.. it does purpose put his tool on your hand with his jeans but end up nothing happen.. maybe I am not his type..

How about his looks and body type?

5 hours ago, Guest Wallace said:

His massage is OK and turn black face with only massage you for 25min if you dun opted for full service. No 6 packs, dick size (not sure because never get hard) and not allowed you to touch him at all.

thank you for the reply. Appreciate it.

Guest Curious Guy

For the ones who want to share about your experience in a massage centre, it is better to just disclose the details rather than doing a fantasy game with the readers here. We are here because we want to know details, not to read your fiction story or erotic fantasy. 

1 hour ago, Suzuki688 said:

Anyone had any experience with FC massage center? Majority are locals MB.. Wondering

Went there before... it's in a shoplot with a family living there. The massage room is just a partition with door but you can hear everything outside. Not relaxing at all. 

Guest Curious
9 hours ago, Youzzzzz said:

Normally he will ask for RM50 for light fun... Hj and allow you to suck him

Guest Curious
5 hours ago, romeooug said:

Went there before... it's in a shoplot with a family living there. The massage room is just a partition with door but you can hear everything outside. Not relaxing at all. 

Currently massage is carried out next door. There are 2 private rooms.. Previously used as Facial rooms

On 11/19/2020 at 5:00 PM, Guest Oriental Zen said:

Hahaha you can go try. Text him and ask for availability first. 

He will off the light when turn to front. But he will keep looking at the door, worry someone look in or open the door maybe. As it's proper massage center so the door is not lockable and if really want to look in still can. Be careful.

thanks , do you have the contact ? Cannot find on the forum thx 

Guys be careful when calling money boy especially incall, this guy been asking for money as the massage process recorded in naked, I think included sex as he seems very scared and care about the mb posting the video online, if normal massage video nobody will care. He banked in the money but didn’t promise to delete the video and surely will ask for another time 

4BCA4DB0-82FD-41ED-A313-9223DF33AE20.png

41 minutes ago, CuteCHI said:

Guys be careful when calling money boy especially incall, this guy been asking for money as the massage process recorded in naked, I think included sex as he seems very scared and care about the mb posting the video online, if normal massage video nobody will care. He banked in the money but didn’t promise to delete the video and surely will ask for another time 

Thank you very much for this tips

1 hour ago, Brianb2 said:

Zad, you need to improve yourself if you want more clients. Like maybe your massage and interpersonal skills can be better. If you feel icky touching other people, you are better off not doing this at all.

If you want to improve your massage environment maybe a bit hard, as it may involve some money (like a makeover). But still, it can be simple but it has to be clean. Bed bugs are bad.

And he refuses to do outcall.

1 hour ago, CuteCHI said:

I would think the mb should be more scared rather than the client. This is akin to blackmail and the client can threaten to report him. Same as you patronise a brothel, the ones that are caught are usually the ones working and the clients are let off with just their particulars noted down. Never be afraid. 

Here comes the long awaited weekends again. Can't wait to serve more horny tops and anyone who wants to unload in my mouth after a deep wholesome suck and deepthroat. My warm ass is ready to serve you too. Hit me up 😉. Cute bottoms, I am looking for y'all too. I can host and up for public fun. Not a professional masseur, but I can guarantee a hot massage for your dick, ball and hole. Kinky?

6 hours ago, Guest Big No said:

Big NO to this, lousy massage skill and the environment is very bad and dirty, i got bed bugs bite after this.

😨😨😨😨

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

5 hours ago, CuteCHI said:

How to join this group?

I tried fila from fresh cheras last weekend and he's good. 

He's an Indonesian guy with great massage skills. I think most Indonesian do know how to massage. Haha. Very strong pressure as per requested and not painful. I was enjoying the whole 45mims of it. Then he started the massage around the crotch area from behind while I was lying on my tummy. I have no idea what is that technique called but gosh it feels amazing. I got turned on. Lol. 

As he asked me to turn on my back he noticed I already got hard. He then massage my chest and playing with the nips. He also got hard. Haha. Then the B2B of which he just basically got on top of me. And started going down when he then lick and suck my nipple. Wahhh such an amazing mouth skills.

He asked what I want but I have to stop him as I don't plan to cum/fuck that day although he seems very eager to please me. 

He look as per picture. Slim fit with beautiful abs. Haha. And about 6inch (usually asean) size tool. 

Paid rm90 for the B2B and because I got turned on decided to give him extra cash although we didn't do anything 'extra'

7 hours ago, IWill said:

Any feedback on his service?
mind to share?

There's plenty of review of him, to sum it up, terrible massage skills, dirty place, bad attitude, bad service

Hello, 

Any recommendation for masseur from fresh?

I’ve tried both CRV and Giorgio.

I loved the encounter with CRV as he was more gentle and the massage was incredibly arousing!. The thing i liked with Giorgio is that he did suck me as well.

Any other suggestions?

On 11/5/2020 at 2:03 PM, Mly_B_Kul said:

Texted his current number and his replied by his nephew. He passed away yesterday due to lungs cancer 😞We surely belong to Allah and to Him we shall return

Omg, I'm about to ask does anyone of u know his whereabout. That is sad 😥 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.