Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 10/20/2023 at 10:59 PM, Guest Kinkybttmwithjockstrap said:

Just went for second time today, i’ll say majority Malay around 50%, 30% chi and 20% indian

I just love this sauna, probably my favourite. All the daddies there are kind and hot. Also, i think i have a crush at the receptionist. He’s giving daddy vibes haha

I am chubby. Maybe average chubby. Whenever I go to forest 52 mostly reject me. 166cm 88kg, I asked them nicely. Approached them nicely but in the end they rejected me. I don’t know what was wrong maybe I am super chubby in their eyes.

Mantara Review - Went twice both 90 mins. 

Luke - Very good massage and pressure. 9/10

Airil - Very bad. Really lazy massahe he did a single stroke for 15 mins. Like what is that. I told him to focus on legs but he did not change anything. His phone keeps on vibrating also through the massage and its very distracting.

Overall nice place but I just hope they will allow us to choose our massuer as all are not equally good and the price is not cheap also.  

Edited by SugaPlum

8 hours ago, kiran said:

I am chubby. Maybe average chubby. Whenever I go to forest 52 mostly reject me. 166cm 88kg, I asked them nicely. Approached them nicely but in the end they rejected me. I don’t know what was wrong maybe I am super chubby in their eyes.

Then I probably cannot be going there ;) 

WARNING

Lets stick to the topic, i.e. Massage / Sauna in KL.

Any unrelated rantings will lead to this thread locked.

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest MalayDaddy
On 10/31/2023 at 10:45 PM, antlersea said:

yea, lot of daddies there. if you are into the same too. last time i been to more like chub daddy over fit. but some of them can bumped into fit. depends on the crowd

most of daddies there prefer slim or chubb as well? they prefer young or same age like them? and do u have any ideas what is the best day and time to go 52 forest?

23 hours ago, SugaPlum said:

Mantara Review - Went twice both 90 mins. 

Luke - Very good massage and pressure. 9/10

Airil - Very bad. Really lazy massahe he did a single stroke for 15 mins. Like what is that. I told him to focus on legs but he did not change anything. His phone keeps on vibrating also through the massage and its very distracting.

Overall nice place but I just hope they will allow us to choose our massuer as all are not equally good and the price is not cheap also.  

One visit to Mantara is enough to convince me that their massage standard is poor.

Guest Anti-Obesity Squad.
16 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

One visit to Mantara is enough to convince me that their massage standard is poor.

Which masseur did you have?

The review from SugaPlum said one is very good and one is crap. If we know names, it easier to judge and choose.

On 10/31/2023 at 2:02 PM, Guest Just give Suggestion said:

While writing this I also wonder what stop the business owner from hiring more male massuer that are flexible and can do HJ and give good service to men customer? Doesnt it bring more customer to your place and more profit? Most of customer just want light2 only and not real sex. Business owner are not here in this forum??

Which company would openly post that they are hiring people that would provide sexual services, and later get themselves in trouble with the law.

Not smart.

You people post about people looking for job.

This is not a job search thread.

Unrelated post will be removed!

Get back to the topic!

On 10/27/2023 at 9:34 AM, StraightMarriedGuy said:

me too, anyone can share telegram group link for massage and sauna?

I was in the group before, nothing much info or sharing on the relevant topic, thus left.

8 hours ago, PG40 said:

Visiting KL this weekend and would like recommendation of M2M massage, outcall is fine. Staying within KLCC. 

Lau spe.berminat
Cz now have promo price
If brminat pls let me know bila bro Nk Urut senang sye leh closekn slot#cheras #kl# Seri Kembangan

Out Call...only...

Lau spe.berminat 

Cz now have promo price 

If brminat pls let me know bila bro Nk Urut senang sye leh closekn slot#cheras #kl# Seri Kembangan

Fully pkj including : 

Full body

B2b

Batin 

Scrub

Prostate Mssge 

All 1 pkj 

RM 150 only

Local Punjabi here...

Lau spe.berminat
Cz now have promo price

Out Call...only...

016 2354369 ( bard )

Telegram - @bard_15

Lau spe.berminat 

Cz now have promo price 

Fully pkj including : 

Full body

B2b

Batin 

Scrub

Prostate Mssge 

All 1 pkj 

RM 150 only

2 hours ago, Guest Hii. said:

Local Punjabi here...

Lau spe.berminat
Cz now have promo price

Out Call...only...

016 2354369 ( bard )

Telegram - @bard_15

Lau spe.berminat 

Cz now have promo price 

Fully pkj including : 

Full body

B2b

Batin 

Scrub

Prostate Mssge 

All 1 pkj 

RM 150 only

👆 This fellow is not local Punjabi. He is Pakistani. Beware of false advertising.

I'm not the least interested to the Punjabi dispute, but I can say that just a couple days ago I happened to read about the existence of a region called "Pakistan Punjab". I didn't know that Punjab is a big region with an Indian part and a Pakistani part. I couldn't help but think about this dispute on this topic😆

So, it seems that this guy can legitimately claim to be Punjabi, no matter if he's from India or from Pakistan.

Edited by Shilderia

On 10/24/2023 at 12:10 PM, Guest Tantara said:

How long ago was that? I though that Sabhan guy, Danish, had left.

What race was Bryan?

Has anyone else been to Tantara recently? I have not been for more than a year.

The massage used to be good and the facilities were nice. I was thinking about another visit soon.

I might try that new place in Berjaya instead though.

Wanna try Bryan but he has left? Where did he go to? If Danish still around then worth a go for a good massage.

17 hours ago, Shilderia said:

I'm not the least interested to the Punjabi dispute, but I can say that just a couple days ago I happened to read about the existence of a region called "Pakistan Punjab". I didn't know that Punjab is a big region with an Indian part and a Pakistani part. I couldn't help but think about this dispute on this topic😆

So, it seems that this guy can legitimately claim to be Punjabi, no matter if he's from India or from Pakistan.

I read the same thing too, there is an area in Pakistan that is known as Punjab.

I believe Guest Beware's point is that Guest Hii, who offers massage, claims to be a local Punjabi - it is the "local Punjabi" part that Guest Beware is disputing.  

Personally, I am not particularly bothered by the origins of the masseur, I am more interested in a good massage.  However, if a masseur is making false pretenses, I would be wondering if that masseur has some ulterior motive.  That would give me cause for concern.  

I have also noticed that the masseur, Guess Hii, has not disputed Guest Beware's accusations.  

I have a feeling there is more than meets the eye, there may be a proverbial prawn behind a stone, (translated from Malay proverb).   

Guest Guest Beware
51 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I believe Guest Beware's point is that Guest Hii, who offers massage, claims to be a local Punjabi - it is the "local Punjabi" part that Guest Beware is disputing.  

That is my point exactly. He is not local Punjabi.

Does that matter? Yes and no. Local masseurs often demand more If you look at the massage parlours or Locanto, when they advertise "local Chinese", you can expect to pay more. He knows that quite a few people will probably avoid him if he says "Pakistani" or even Pakistani Punjabi. The only people I know who "upgrade" themselves to "Pakistani" status are Banglas, otherwise no one is going to pay for them.

You see the same thing on Hornet. Many mainland Chinese "masseurs" pretending to be Taiwanese in order to ask for more.

I couldn't care less whether someone is Pakistani, Bangla or whatever. There are people who are interested in each and every group, but false advertising should be called out. This guy is upgrading himself because knows there are quite a few people who seem to have a bhai fetish. He will get more for his service and you won't get what you are expecting. 

Half of Pakistan's population is Punjabi, including the Prime Minister, so he may very well be Punjabi, but he is not local. If you are looking for that local, Malaysian flavour you aren't going to get it.

4 hours ago, Guest Guest Beware said:

That is my point exactly. He is not local Punjabi.

Does that matter? Yes and no. Local masseurs often demand more If you look at the massage parlours or Locanto, when they advertise "local Chinese", you can expect to pay more.

Thank you for the clarification.  I was not aware of the financial difference between local and foreign masseurs.

Looks like I need to expose myself (pun intended) to more masseurs, local and foreign, to educate myself.  😄

Hello anyone has the link of the KL sauna telegram group. I had to leave for a bit cause someone needs to access my telegram account. Dont want them to see the chat :( now i cant join again as it seems the previous links expired already. Hope someone can help please.

On 2/8/2023 at 5:42 PM, Guest Tyler said:

Hi y'all, thought of going Borneo today. Please suggest which one is good?

Name given by then in WhatsApp 👇🏻👇🏻👇🏻

Alex (Chinese)
Andy (Chinese)
Kevin (Chinese)
Sam (Chinese)
Herman (Chinese-Available Around 7pm)
Alvin *(NEW CHINESE)*
Ken *(NEW CHINESE)*
Louis *(NEW CHINESE)*
Ricky (Malay-Gym Trainer)
Nasri *(NEW MALAY)*
Alan *(NEW NATIVE FROM SABAH)*
Nan (Malaysia Mix Thai)
Tong *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*
Khem *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX THAI)*
Kengi *(NEW MALAYSIA MIX VIETNAM)*

What’s the full name of this place can share? 

On 11/6/2023 at 8:48 PM, Guest Hello said:

Lau spe.berminat
Cz now have promo price

Out Call...only...

Lau spe.berminat 

Cz now have promo price 

Fully pkj including : 

Full body

B2b

Batin 

Scrub

Prostate Mssge 

All 1 pkj 

RM 150 only

Engkau ada tempat sendiri?

1 hour ago, kuch001986 said:

I am curious to know what attributes are more preferable to make a good massage guy.

Nationality 

Looks, personality

Dick size

Stamina and able to perform different type of sex 

Race ,Color 

Your question asked about the makings of a good massage guy. 

The attributes you raised refer much more to a gigolo.  😁

Part Two

You were showering when I entered. I took the middle space right next to you and turned on the tap to be hit with scorching water. Steam was coming out of the shower head! You sympathised and advised me to turn the tap head the other way. You had a sweet voice and firm bod. You were shorter than me but had a charming smile. You left the showers before me but I made a mental note to find you. 

After Tall Glases, I started looking for you. I went into the dark room and waited at the wall. You came in shortly after me and walked around. Noticing me, you came and parked next to me. We both waited. Patiently. Insanely. I couldn’t tahan anymore (!!) I bent over and licked your nipple. You responded with a gutteral approval and started caressing me. We took it slow despite the built-up tension. Sliding up and down each other’s bare torso. Me tasting you inch by inch. You moaning and feeling me all over. Eventually, I knelt and removed your towel, facing your hard tool. I took it into my mouth and savoured it. Soon, you pulled me up just before you would have shot your load. We kissed and you moved down to my cock and started a very gentle but sure suck. I responded to fuck your mouth in a similar manner; controlled, slow and passionate. You maintained the pace and after a while came up and we embraced. During the hug, you slid your still hard cock in between my thighs and started humping. The feeling of your cock sliding in and out of my thighs was very thrilling and soon after, you shot your load over my bushy pubes and crotch. I reached down and get your thick cum with my fingers and exploded streams of warm cum over you as well. 

This time, I was in the showers first, cleaning up. You came in and asked if I was leaving. I nodded and we parted ways the same way we had met - with smiles of acknowledgement. At first, of desire, at last, of fulfilment. 

On 7/5/2023 at 5:22 PM, Guest Alor said:

Does anyone have experience of the massage place along Jalan Alor? Most of them also have male masseurs.

In most of the places, you can get a HE from the female masseurs during the full body massage. What about from the male masseurs?

many time i get male give me to touch his dick

and 3 people already let me suck n fuck me for free… 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.