Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

So, does anyone have any experience with the massage places in Jalan Alor? There are a few of them there and some of them have male masseurs. Anyone have any experiences to share? Do any of them have a reputation for extras by the male masseurs?

Any to recommend in Bukit Bintang Area? Thx

This forum is now basically dead...

yea. many are more active on twitter, especially the chinese community. lots of nightly chit chat groups, active forums and postings, meet-ups etc. nobody knows this forum so much now and people just asking for recomms instead of posting more insightful or juicy stories... 

or maybe the KL scene is kinda dead too...

perhaps you can contribute some experiences more?

yea. many are more active on twitter, especially the chinese community. lots of nightly chit chat groups, active forums and postings, meet-ups etc. nobody knows this forum so much now and people just asking for recomms instead of posting more insightful or juicy stories... 

or maybe the KL scene is kinda dead too...

perhaps you can contribute some experiences more?

Would like to know some twitter one

What the gay men do in PB blind massage? Only for massage? Is there a room for sex?

PB Blind massage provides massages by blind people. 

PB also has a gym, a sauna and a steam room. What gay men do in these places is very much up to their imagination as dictated by their lust. 

Guest Gomunba

It's no fun knowing which outlet I did get the sensual massage.

Surprise is a lot more fun. Plus I wouldn't divulge it, not fair for the masseur or the outlet.

Just last night I had a massage a Healthland outlet that I've never been previously.

Got only a tiny bit lucky.

He spent a lot of time massaging my ass. And I acted like I'm asleep. Got a quite an obvious hard-on.

Turned over then, he started massaging my nipples. But only a short while. And erection starts to subside. No happy ending there, I had to take care on my own when I'm home.

Based on my experience, the second time, the masseur will become more adventurous and start touching more. 

We'll see if that happens, oh well if it's not, I got a very good two hour massage anyway. Then off to try another outlet. 

Guest British daddy

I have been living here 6 months and am surprised by how much fun places there are to play 

Although many places are not well publicised, there are so many places for fun . Visited OTOt , Chakran   Forrest , Kakiku , Super blind & PB blind massage & always managed to have fun . Some of these places are not well listed on gay  apps but if you visit you always find fun 

Guest British daddy

I have been living here 6 months and am surprised by how much fun places there are to play 

Although many places are not well publicised, there are so many places for fun . Visited OTOt , Chakran   Forrest , Kakiku , Super blind & PB blind massage & always managed to have fun . Some of these places are not well listed on gay  apps but if you visit you always find fun 

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

Guest British daddy

next go to thermos and Opss ,sweater complete full trophy 🏆🤭😁

Maybe you're just popular when you arrive there

:)

Guest Curios Guy

I did try Kim (0165023996) few weeks back. Indeed, arrangement can be random as someone mention he only offer massage occasionally. For me, I have no issue for that.

5/5 Specifics of the Massage session: Kim used a variety of techniques during my massage, including Swedish massage, deep tissue massage, and trigger point therapy. He was very skilled and knew exactly where to apply pressure to relieve my pain.

The best part of the massage is that sensual touch. The session was erotic without having anal sex. He keep arousing my sexual desire by using his hand and body contact. He is super friendly easy going guy. He allow me to touch him. I was thinking of foreplay with him after massage but I can't control myself and cum when he massage my butt.

I personally don't find Kim is cute but just decent. Perhaps he just looks younger among his age that's why people keep saying he cute? Maybe he is cup of tea for mature guy but not so sexual attractive for young man like me. Tall average slim built and smooth skin by the way.

I would definitely recommend Kim to anyone looking for a great massage with sensual experience. He is a skilled massage therapis who knows how to create a relaxing and enjoyable experience for his clients. I will miss the sensual sensation more than therapy. Haha.

I heard Kim does offer anal sex if you can pay more. Anyone know is this true?

Thanks for review @Mew Mew. Finally, I manage to try his service. It was a great and memorable one. Massage is not simply touching touching and rush to end. And yes you are right, he can play!

Guest GermanBrickfields

Hi to KL,

im a white bttm and wanna discover the indian "taste" in Brickfields.

I found here some reviews of chakran...still recommended to visit there?

And how is Super Blind Massage? Indian too? 😉

I like sauna and darkroom.

Greetings and looking forward to my next visit

Guest GermanBrickfields

PB Blind massage provides massages by blind people. 

PB also has a gym, a sauna and a steam room. What gay men do in these places is very much up to their imagination as dictated by their lust. 

Is the steam room really dark?

I like to be touched in the dark.

Guest GermanBrickfields

Would be nice to hear something about your chakran experience. 🙂

Hi to KL,

im a white bttm and wanna discover the indian "taste" in Brickfields.

I found here some reviews of chakran...still recommended to visit there?

And how is Super Blind Massage? Indian too? 😉

I like sauna and darkroom.

Greetings and looking forward to my next visit

Super Blind is rather rundown.  The last time I was there, the demographics were more Malays than Indians. 

Chakran has more Indian clientele.

I hope this helps.

Guest GermanBrickfields

Super Blind is rather rundown.  The last time I was there, the demographics were more Malays than Indians. 

Chakran has more Indian clientele.

I hope this helps.

Yes thank you!

So far i had indian malay only in my hotel room.

Last time ( Sept last year ) one invited me into chakran...but was last evening before back to germany.

So during my next stay in KL i wanna try chakran.

First a nice massage and then discover the other areas :-).

Yes thank you!

So far i had indian malay only in my hotel room.

Last time ( Sept last year ) one invited me into chakran...but was last evening before back to germany.

So during my next stay in KL i wanna try chakran.

First a nice massage and then discover the other areas :-).

So Chakran is for you. Any good place in KL For white seniors/grandpas admirers ?:)

Edited by likeitbig

Guest GermanBrickfields

So Chakran is for you. Any good place for white seniors/grandpas admirers in KL?:)

Btw im 42 🙂

I hope that white guests are welcome there?!

Btw im 42 🙂

I hope that white guests are welcome there?!

My experience in Chakran is that the patrons are pretty welcoming.

Seeing that you may most likely be the only Caucasian patron in Chakran, you may find lots of admirers, being the exotic sample in the premises.  

Then again, in the dark steam room, skin colour is imperceptible. 

If you happen to be an exhibitionist, the rooftop rest area in Chakran may find favour with you. 

Guest GermanBrickfields

My experience in Chakran is that the patrons are pretty welcoming.

Seeing that you may most likely be the only Caucasian patron in Chakran, you may find lots of admirers, being the exotic sample in the premises.  

Then again, in the dark steam room, skin colour is imperceptible. 

If you happen to be an exhibitionist, the rooftop rest area in Chakran may find favour with you. 

Nice to be an exotic sample.

From my point of view the exotic is on the other side 😛

But im not an exhibitionist, im more a player whose white ass wants to be satisfied ;-).

Guest GermanBrickfields

I will be visiting KL middle of next month.

Any recommendations for any good and sensual massages around Kepong or Sentral area?

Prefer able to massage naked and do not mind blind masseur.

PM me. Thanks.

As far as i have read...in Brickfields you can find Super Blind and PB Massage and Chakran Sauna which included Massage too.

In all 3 you have the option for sauna too.

Chakran is fully gay, the other two ones not complet 🙂

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.