Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

Not exactly a sec toy, but i am in Oops Sauna right now and I saw a man wearing a black cock ring. 

I find them combination of his face,this body and his cock ring rather sexy. 

Oh ya the last time I went to Sweaters, I ended up hanging out with this guy who wore a cock ring too. He was quite well hung too (not sure if it's the cock ring accentuating that) but it's a shame we both didn't bring condoms that day. 

On 12/21/2023 at 4:25 PM, yhtang said:

I find Borneo Massage clean, and as for decent, it had, most times, fulfilled my needs and expectations of a massage in that men only massage join.

I do not know of any other chubby masseurs in Borneo Massage.

Any chubby masseurs in other establishments?

Guest Massage in home

SENJAKALA GUYS HOME SPA 

Slots open now ! Incall. outcall area kuala lumpur only 

♦️Full body massage

♦️Manhood (batin)+ Massage 

♦️Full body scrub

12pm - 10pm

📍Bang Wangi Bukit Nenas, KLCC

Kindly contact me for packages, details and reservation. TQ

0162544088.wa

On 12/19/2023 at 8:18 PM, yhtang said:

Kelvin is chubby.  Nice personality.  Every time I choose him for my massage, he is very friendly with me. 

His massage is OK.  I have had better and worse massages from other masseurs in other places, so the best I can describe his massage is average.  However, because of his friendly nature, I feel relaxed after his massage.

Is Kelvin provide any extra service?

Guest Needunclemassage
18 hours ago, Guest Fuze said:

You can try Din 0168928159 at Berjaya. He's a straight married Indon uncle in his 50's. Stocky body. He does urut batin. 

Thanks. May i know where is berjaya? Is it berjaya blind massage?

Guest KaWai32

Went for a massage by this guy. I didnt know at first if its good and honestly the price he offered is on the expansive side.

I arrived at his private condo, he fetch with a smile. Good looking, muscular young guy with brown skin. Definately straight act. I was impressed by his english when he started to talk. Definately someone with educated background. By then, i know im off to a good start.

he has his own massage room with shower.i laydown and he started taking of his clothes and massage me.

i had a great time throughout the session.The massage is both strong and sensual. I took the B2B package, so he hug me and slide on my body very gently. The way he edging me, slowly yet sensually made me crazy😂

I dont know, its like he treat me like his boyfriend. Very warm and friendly person. Totally worth what i paid.

You guys should check him out, his name is Eqmal.

Instagram @menssvc.iqmal 

Whatsapp: 01154221633

On 12/24/2023 at 3:56 PM, Guest Xxx said:

Anyone went kakiku or otot yesterday? How's the crowd, plan of going sauna today, but dunno which one should I go

went to otot2 on friday and kakiku on saturday coz friends first time wanted to see two different sauna...

otot2 not as full as other time, maybe people go holiday or balik kampung... no queue to line up, usually got queue. crowd is 70% malay twink or average. got a few muscle hunks but they just walk around and don't let people touch... sucked a huge chinese cock ... not much action otherwise. dont like how otot2 is either very bright or pitch black...

kakiku after 7 a lot of people but that night not much hunk or youngster, maybe all go party xmas or overseas... but i like kakiku because brighter, got some light and u can see who u are sucking or kissing in the basement... 

i still wish the price for these saunas are cheaper. rm40 is too much for malaysians... singapore one only SGD6 to SGD15 like that... (cheap if earn in SGD).

IMAGINE IF LOCAL SAUNA RM6 to RM15!!!! But sadly now is RM35-RM40.

2 hours ago, chiPJ said:

went to otot2 on friday and kakiku on saturday coz friends first time wanted to see two different sauna...

otot2 not as full as other time, maybe people go holiday or balik kampung... no queue to line up, usually got queue. crowd is 70% malay twink or average. got a few muscle hunks but they just walk around and don't let people touch... sucked a huge chinese cock ... not much action otherwise. dont like how otot2 is either very bright or pitch black...

kakiku after 7 a lot of people but that night not much hunk or youngster, maybe all go party xmas or overseas... but i like kakiku because brighter, got some light and u can see who u are sucking or kissing in the basement... 

i still wish the price for these saunas are cheaper. rm40 is too much for malaysians... singapore one only SGD6 to SGD15 like that... (cheap if earn in SGD).

Which sauna in Singapore has entrance fee of sgd6? 

2 hours ago, chiPJ said:

I agree that saunas in KL do not come cheap.  As a percentage of average income, saunas in Singapore are cheaper.

I think the cheapest sauna in Singapore is probably Shogun, at SGD13 per entry.  I do not know of any saunas in Singapore that charge an entrance fee of SGD6.  

I think there was once a sauna in Chinatown in Singapore - somewhere near Neil Street - that was about SGD6, but that was about 30 years ago.  That sauna has long since closed. 

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

If you want good and hard massage, go look for Terry in 88A. Spot on and super strong and effective in relieving my knots

Taisan is a close second but a bit not strong enough for me, I had him in 88A

If you want sensual and good without hanky panky, try Sunny in 88A. My personal favorite when I need to relax

Eng Soon can be sensual too but you need to request and he is very accommodating, can get him at 88A or Berjaya

Also enjoyed being massaged by this daddy like massuer Mr Ang from AA Massage. Decent massage and very nice touches

Honorable mentions are Sam & Nicholas at Berjaya (Not sure if they are still available) 

If you want Good massage by a nice older blind daddy in other area,  can try Andrew from Healthy Blind Massage Kepong. 

If anyone knows any older or daddy masseur with good massage please let me know. Blind or otherwise

How sensual is sensual?

😀😀

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

If you want good and hard massage, go look for Terry in 88A. Spot on and super strong and effective in relieving my knots

If you want sensual and good without hanky panky, try Sunny in 88A. My personal favorite when I need to relax

Eng Soon can be sensual too but you need to request and he is very accommodating, can get him at 88A or Berjaya

Also enjoyed being massaged by this daddy like massuer Mr Ang from AA Massage. Decent massage and very nice touches

Honorable mentions are Sam & Nicholas at Berjaya (Not sure if they are still available) 

If you want Good massage by a nice older blind daddy in other area,  can try Andrew from Healthy Blind Massage Kepong. 

If anyone knows any older or daddy masseur with good massage please let me know. Blind or otherwise

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you tried ah Tat in 88A? I like his touches too..but he is not blind

Guest Needunclemassage
5 hours ago, hornychub said:

Thanks for your recommendation. May i know Sunny is uncle? Need to request he do sensual or he will touch automatic? Hehe Mr Ang do sensual touch also? 

thanks

14 hours ago, kmars said:

How sensual is sensual?

😀😀

Varies for every masseur some are more eager to please 

13 hours ago, Brenn said:

Thanks for the recommendation. Have you tried ah Tat in 88A? I like his touches too..but he is not blind

I don’t think I have, unless he goes by other names 

12 hours ago, Guest Needunclemassage said:

Thanks for your recommendation. May i know Sunny is uncle? Need to request he do sensual or he will touch automatic? Hehe Mr Ang do sensual touch also? 

thanks

He is in his 50s, lean and average height. I consider him an attractive daddy. His style is sensual touches to help you relax. No hanky panky 

Mr Kong (not Mr Ang I remembered wrongly) massage is more standard but can be quite sensual too 

Guest Curious
1 hour ago, hornychub said:

Varies for every masseur some are more eager to please 

I don’t think I have, unless he goes by other names 

He is in his 50s, lean and average height. I consider him an attractive daddy. His style is sensual touches to help you relax. No hanky panky 

Mr Kong (not Mr Ang I remembered wrongly) massage is more standard but can be quite sensual too 

When you say sensual is there any happy ending? 

Guest Menglembu
On 12/25/2023 at 7:15 PM, hornychub said:

Got urut batin ke

How is Eng Soon look like?  How sensual his massage?

Was at Hilton sauna on X'mas night and we locked eyes for a good ten minutes. Your name rhymes with -son, you said you're from Klang and that you're a side. We were joined by a fair tattooed HK guy in the jacuzzi before the three of us headed up to my room for some fun, but we ended up in your room to have a foursome with your partner joining us as well. Just wanna say the endearing "dirty" talk we exchanged was unlike anything I've ever experienced. We sorta had good chemistry and I wanted to exchange contacts after I unloaded on you in the shower as your partner watched, but I missed the chance - wondering if you're here as well, drop me a PM? 🙂

Edited by riz03

Thanks bro

On 12/25/2023 at 9:45 PM, yhtang said:

I agree that saunas in KL do not come cheap.  As a percentage of average income, saunas in Singapore are cheaper.

I think the cheapest sauna in Singapore is probably Shogun, at SGD13 per entry.  I do not know of any saunas in Singapore that charge an entrance fee of SGD6.  

I think there was once a sauna in Chinatown in Singapore - somewhere near Neil Street - that was about SGD6, but that was about 30 years ago.  That sauna has long since closed. 

Ten mens club in SG is also $6, for members under 35

$10-$12 for over 35.

Shogun is rather known as a retirement home, ha ha.

On 12/25/2023 at 3:11 PM, Guest KaWai32 said:

Went for a massage by this guy. I didnt know at first if its good and honestly the price he offered is on the expansive side.

I arrived at his private condo, he fetch with a smile. Good looking, muscular young guy with brown skin. Definately straight act. I was impressed by his english when he started to talk. Definately someone with educated background. By then, i know im off to a good start.

he has his own massage room with shower.i laydown and he started taking of his clothes and massage me.

i had a great time throughout the session.The massage is both strong and sensual. I took the B2B package, so he hug me and slide on my body very gently. The way he edging me, slowly yet sensually made me crazy😂

I dont know, its like he treat me like his boyfriend. Very warm and friendly person. Totally worth what i paid.

You guys should check him out, his name is Eqmal.

Instagram @menssvc.iqmal 

Whatsapp: 01154221633

Pure massage only ? Have hanky panky ?

On 10/30/2023 at 4:38 PM, Guest Randomman said:

I’ve been to mantara during afternoon Friday. I got Azrie massage Me, actually it’s my first time massage naked, I really enjoy it and really relax, but my back sore shoulder sore still there, so I’m still thinking whether to give second try. Nothing happen till the end and fully clothed.

Was HE given?

On 4/11/2022 at 12:37 PM, Guest Enjoyable said:

Just tried Jacky massage over the weekend. No regret. He greeted me at the lobby in his apartment. He has a comfortable room dedicated for the massage session. I went for a shower and then the session starts with pressing on my legs and back. Very skilful and I will return for him for sure. Thanks for sharing his contact.

Tried Calvin Massage as well at Kuchai Lama. He's good. +60. 16-728 7857

On 1/1/2022 at 12:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

I have tried this Local Chinese Ian Chow (40yrs ++) Outcall in hotel last year. He is a married man with two kids. He is a Bi-sexual man. Massage is average. He claimed he didn't provide HE initially, but at last he helped me to release my cum end of the session. Of course, I tipped him as a return.

You must be his type.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.