Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 2/24/2024 at 6:21 PM, wanker87 said:

Also went to KAKIKU on a friday evening. Overall the place was not too packed like 30-40ppl, which I prefer and the services were all very clean (sauna, steam room, jacuzzi).

How were the guys like? Any handsome, hunky, big dicks? Haha.

Guest Want to know
On 12/25/2023 at 3:11 PM, Guest KaWai32 said:

Went for a massage by this guy. I didnt know at first if its good and honestly the price he offered is on the expansive side.

I arrived at his private condo, he fetch with a smile. Good looking, muscular young guy with brown skin. Definately straight act. I was impressed by his english when he started to talk. Definately someone with educated background. By then, i know im off to a good start.

he has his own massage room with shower.i laydown and he started taking of his clothes and massage me.

i had a great time throughout the session.The massage is both strong and sensual. I took the B2B package, so he hug me and slide on my body very gently. The way he edging me, slowly yet sensually made me crazy😂

I dont know, its like he treat me like his boyfriend. Very warm and friendly person. Totally worth what i paid.

You guys should check him out, his name is Eqmal.

Instagram @menssvc.iqmal 

Whatsapp: 01154221633

Bro did u have sex? Did he penetrate ur hole?

Guest Azfar

Does kakiku have older daddy patrons? I feel like now we only have forest52 as a place for daddy lovers. I tried otot2 the other day and it’s mostly just younger guys. Honestly the only guy I kinda want was the uncle behind the counter lol. He was so flirty with me. 

Guest Kyle
3 hours ago, Guest Azfar said:

Does kakiku have older daddy patrons? I feel like now we only have forest52 as a place for daddy lovers. I tried otot2 the other day and it’s mostly just younger guys. Honestly the only guy I kinda want was the uncle behind the counter lol. He was so flirty with me. 

I have seen older daddies sucking each other off, or sucking young guys, in kakiku. you definitely should check it out. all these posts here make me wanna visit kakiku again as it has been a while since i had fun there. it was my favourit sauna together with mandi manda (RIP)

Guest Kyle
On 2/24/2024 at 6:21 PM, wanker87 said:

Also went to KAKIKU on a friday evening.

Overall, had a good experience, I did not feel unsafe. Had someone suck me off in the basement (sorry for the amount of cum 😅, didn't masterbate for a long time) whilst another was sucking my nipples haha. Do note that there are a lot of ppl there who are only there to watch and not interested in action.

i got memories of kakiku where a group of men crowd over one young big dick hunk and all hungry for him, some even masturbated in this huddle and a few cumming around while the big dick guy was being used and sucked, licked (nipple) and kissed, touched. one of the wild memories of kakiku basement 😇🤣

wish they give cheaper price ..but all sauna is now rm40 🥲

Guest kyle
On 2/24/2024 at 2:54 AM, Guest Chi uni student said:

Hey, was wondering which sauna is more worth it on Sunday evening? Kakiku or otot2

if you want crowd, otot2 seems to be forever crowded. i haven been to kakiku recently so cannot comment much, any more feedback from you guys about kakiku sunday crowd?

8 hours ago, hornychub said:

Mans49 Home Spa- Chinese Lean Daddy Sky

It was my second visit to Mans49, I didn't really like the establishment cause it's so far away and also, the person controlling the WhatsApp account is super rude and disrespectful. However, someone I knew and enjoyed a lot is currently working there. That person is none other than Sky

Sky is a Chinese man in his late 30s and he gives off maximum daddy vibe. Lean and smooth dark skinned body, with a very accommodating and friendly approach during the session. His massage style is also quite spot on for me feels like the Chinese style finger pressure technique, and I enjoyed his proper massage as much as I enjoyed him.

The message bed at Mans49 is decent. Each customer will be put in private room. I opted for the RM158 package which was two hours, and included body scrub and sea salt bath. Sky started the session by taking off his clothes and only wearing his underwear. And for the first 1.5 hour or so, I just enjoy being pampered by his strong hands especially when he massaged my calves and thighs. 

I asked him to take off his underwear before climbing onto my body to do my back, saying that I didn't want the oil to stain his underwear. He agreed and I could feel his smooth lean body all over mine. 

After the massage, he asked me to turn over and it was the cue that the fun was about to happen. He climbed onto me and started kissing my neck and sucking my nipples. He was so gentle yet eager to please, it was a nice experience. Loved the intimacy. He saw I was hard and he got up and sucked my cock hard while I worked on his. His long snake was asleep, I managed to get some blood flow into it, the size was huge. Sky is versatile, but neither of us had condom with us.

I cheekily asked him to position his cock at the entrance of my hole, and I told him I was near. He got into position, our skin caressing against each other. His cockhead rubbed against my hole and I couldn't hold it in and came. He asked me how come just by being in that position can make me cum. I said maybe I was longing for intimacy, not the actual sex.

He cleaned me up, and insisted to follow me into shower and applied body shampoo all over my body. A sweet person with a lean body that I enjoyed so much. He also looked like your ordinary neighbour uncle in your block. 

Give him a try if you like Chinese masseur with lean smooth body 

Mans49 +60 11-3182 1913

Nice review as always...are there other masseuse to choose from? Any chubs or cubs? 🫣

18 hours ago, hornychub said:

Mans49 Home Spa- Chinese Lean Daddy Sky

It was my second visit to Mans49, I didn't really like the establishment cause it's so far away and also, the person controlling the WhatsApp account is super rude and disrespectful. However, someone I knew and enjoyed a lot is currently working there. That person is none other than Sky

Sky is a Chinese man in his late 30s and he gives off maximum daddy vibe. Lean and smooth dark skinned body, with a very accommodating and friendly approach during the session. His massage style is also quite spot on for me feels like the Chinese style finger pressure technique, and I enjoyed his proper massage as much as I enjoyed him.

The message bed at Mans49 is decent. Each customer will be put in private room. I opted for the RM158 package which was two hours, and included body scrub and sea salt bath. Sky started the session by taking off his clothes and only wearing his underwear. And for the first 1.5 hour or so, I just enjoy being pampered by his strong hands especially when he massaged my calves and thighs. 

I asked him to take off his underwear before climbing onto my body to do my back, saying that I didn't want the oil to stain his underwear. He agreed and I could feel his smooth lean body all over mine. 

After the massage, he asked me to turn over and it was the cue that the fun was about to happen. He climbed onto me and started kissing my neck and sucking my nipples. He was so gentle yet eager to please, it was a nice experience. Loved the intimacy. He saw I was hard and he got up and sucked my cock hard while I worked on his. His long snake was asleep, I managed to get some blood flow into it, the size was huge. Sky is versatile, but neither of us had condom with us.

I cheekily asked him to position his cock at the entrance of my hole, and I told him I was near. He got into position, our skin caressing against each other. His cockhead rubbed against my hole and I couldn't hold it in and came. He asked me how come just by being in that position can make me cum. I said maybe I was longing for intimacy, not the actual sex.

He cleaned me up, and insisted to follow me into shower and applied body shampoo all over my body. A sweet person with a lean body that I enjoyed so much. He also looked like your ordinary neighbour uncle in your block. 

Give him a try if you like Chinese masseur with lean smooth body 

Mans49 +60 11-3182 1913

Is this an. establishment since you mentioned that there is someone managing the WhatsApp account? And not Sky's home spa service?

13 hours ago, Brenn said:

Nice review as always...are there other masseuse to choose from? Any chubs or cubs? 🫣

Not sure, the WhatsApp account holder was too rude to give me the list. But I saw mostly are foreigners, including a sexy looking Arab stud. No Chubs or cubs though, call me maybe 😉

3 hours ago, stockybi said:

Is this an. establishment since you mentioned that there is someone managing the WhatsApp account? And not Sky's home spa service?

mans49 as mentioned. Same boss as Borneo Massage I think 

Guest Chi uni student

Chi student here, planning to head over to one of the saunas this Friday. Should I head to otot2 or kakiku?

33 minutes ago, Guest Chi uni student said:

Chi student here, planning to head over to one of the saunas this Friday. Should I head to otot2 or kakiku?

KakiKu has a higher number of Chinese patrons, so if conversation is important to you, perhaps KakiKu could be considered. 

I think KakiKu's basement is open from 7.00 pm onward on Friday, and I am sure you will have a lot of fun in there.

Please check on the basement's Friday opening, I can't remember if that is correct.  I know it is open on Sat and Sun.

1 hour ago, yhtang said:

KakiKu has a higher number of Chinese patrons, so if conversation is important to you, perhaps KakiKu could be considered. 

I think KakiKu's basement is open from 7.00 pm onward on Friday, and I am sure you will have a lot of fun in there.

Please check on the basement's Friday opening, I can't remember if that is correct.  I know it is open on Sat and Sun.

Will visit in 2 weeks, Sun around 6pm should be ok then? To explore the place, use the other facilities before 7?

19 hours ago, chunchun said:

Will visit in 2 weeks, Sun around 6pm should be ok then? To explore the place, use the other facilities before 7?

I think that should be fine, and I hope you have a relaxing time in the dark room, steam room etc., before having a great time in the basement when it opens.  It is naked in the basement, and I hope you are not too bashful. 

Guest Chi uni student
On 3/4/2024 at 9:34 PM, yhtang said:

Thanks! Which sauna has a wilder crowd usually? Hahaha

10 hours ago, Guest Chi uni student said:

Thanks! Which sauna has a wilder crowd usually? Hahaha

for me Kakiku basement is wildest. saw group fun and orgies before. otot2 maybe got in the darker rooms but it's too dark and dingy and tight spaces... i don't like that you cannot see anything (kakiku you can still see a little bit).

look forward to hear all of your kakiku reviews soon! 😈

Guest Visitor

Hey I am looking for certified masseurs. 

What do you think about Sid? He is a Persian masseur.

Guest Chi uni student
10 hours ago, chiPJ said:

for me Kakiku basement is wildest. saw group fun and orgies before. otot2 maybe got in the darker rooms but it's too dark and dingy and tight spaces... i don't like that you cannot see anything (kakiku you can still see a little bit).

look forward to hear all of your kakiku reviews soon! 😈

Thanks! Not sure if the basement opens on Fridays tho

Guest Chi uni student
9 hours ago, pj12lightfun said:

Have never been, but would love to try out a sauna. Even better if someone can go with me for the first time!

We can go over there tgt this Friday evening? Anyone else here wanna head there together?

On 3/5/2024 at 5:19 PM, yhtang said:

I think that should be fine, and I hope you have a relaxing time in the dark room, steam room etc., before having a great time in the basement when it opens.  It is naked in the basement, and I hope you are not too bashful. 

Ok, maybe shower, soak, steam. Is the dark room separate from the basement? A bit shy tbh, is basement area dark?

9 hours ago, chunchun said:

Ok, maybe shower, soak, steam. Is the dark room separate from the basement? A bit shy tbh, is basement area dark?

Shower, soak, steam, bake (dry sauna) are all part and parcel of relaxation facilities available at KakiKu,

Yes, the dark room is not the same as the basement.  The dark room is not so dark, and is connected somewhat to the steam room. 

The basement is quite dark, but there is just about enough light not to bump into walls, etc., but I do "accidentally" bump into bodies and penises when I am there... 😁

2 minutes ago, yhtang said:

Shower, soak, steam, bake (dry sauna) are all part and parcel of relaxation facilities available at KakiKu,

Yes, the dark room is not the same as the basement.  The dark room is not so dark, and is connected somewhat to the steam room. 

The basement is quite dark, but there is just about enough light not to bump into walls, etc., but I do "accidentally" bump into bodies and penises when I am there... 😁

@chunchun that is all I would say in a public forum. 

Guest Guest

What's the tele link for Sauna Group? I tried the earlier posted one, but seems to be expired ady. thanks in advance yaaa

Guest Comel
2 hours ago, dumdidumdum said:

I like guys on the heavier side like bears/chubs. Which sauna to recommend?

I've seen bear/chubs in Kakiku sauna, but more chinese. Otot2 has bears but mostly malay twinks.

Guest MalayDaddy

anyone know about the crowd of Forest 52? still many old chubby dad? what is the best time to have old folks chubby daddy in Forest 52?

Guest Dan
On 12/25/2023 at 7:15 PM, hornychub said:

If you want good and hard massage, go look for Terry in 88A. Spot on and super strong and effective in relieving my knots

Taisan is a close second but a bit not strong enough for me, I had him in 88A

If you want sensual and good without hanky panky, try Sunny in 88A. My personal favorite when I need to relax

Eng Soon can be sensual too but you need to request and he is very accommodating, can get him at 88A or Berjaya

Also enjoyed being massaged by this daddy like massuer Mr Ang from AA Massage. Decent massage and very nice touches

Honorable mentions are Sam & Nicholas at Berjaya (Not sure if they are still available) 

If you want Good massage by a nice older blind daddy in other area,  can try Andrew from Healthy Blind Massage Kepong. 

If anyone knows any older or daddy masseur with good massage please let me know. Blind or otherwise

Which one got HE?

17 minutes ago, yhtang said:

I would say that Forest 52 is a better bet for your choice of bears, especially older bears.

Really, I never been to Forest 52 yet and wish to go. Are there many daddies? 

Guest meoww

hi guys, sorry wanna ask

had anyone tried Payie from sempurna?

can he top or being fucked?

how much he quoted?

thanks guys

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.