Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest any plu staff at gentings

As a visitor to gentings, I have always wondered if its possible to hookup with any plu staffs working at gentings for exciting stay??? I am sure there are but have never brought up the probability. Any response?

I 30s with my bf 50s both tops will be in Genting staying first world 22 ~ 25 Jan, any btm keen to meet up for some fun?

pls PM if interested, tks!

I'm gg on 23 Jan for 2 nite stay at FWH. Where can meet u?

I 30s with my bf 50s both tops will be in Genting staying first world 22 ~ 25 Jan, any btm keen to meet up for some fun

pls PM if interested, tks!

Will be around. Pls to meet up. How to contact?

Guest Genting0102

Hey,guys.
I got a free room in Genting, 1/2/2015.
Anyone want to go with me ? Send me your email address, and i will contact you later, thank you^^
Chi Top 23 68 175. 

Hey,guys.

I got a free room in Genting, 1/2/2015.

Anyone want to go with me ? Send me your email address, and i will contact you later, thank you^^

Chi Top 23 68 175. 

go 13 till 15 feb

Will be in Genting 4-7/02. Anyone interested to join for some fun?

In Genting you could easily get a "working" lady but not a "working" gay guy. There is market potential for this segment. Im surprised that no "business" has tapped into this booming industry. You could just luk at the many pages that this subject has garnered from BW. If you think of the Malaysian market and tourists that go there - it is very lucrative.

Gay guys w/o partners can get pretty lonely over there. So when it comes to hooking up; the story keeps repeating itself - about one tourist trying to find out other gay tourists in genting.

Guest Fun@thePeak

In Genting you could easily get a "working" lady but not a "working" gay guy. There is market potential for this segment. Im surprised that no "business" has tapped into this booming industry. You could just luk at the many pages that this subject has garnered from BW. If you think of the Malaysian market and tourists that go there - it is very lucrative.

Gay guys w/o partners can get pretty lonely over there. So when it comes to hooking up; the story keeps repeating itself - about one tourist trying to find out other gay tourists in genting.

Can you specify more clearly what you are trying to say?

Im saying why establishments that provided boys for services in nearby K.L. never extend them to cover Genting area as well.

what?? Are.there such services in kl?? I would like to try..any contacts for such services? Anyone in particular you can recommend. Tks in advance..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.