Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Will be at genting oso on 14/02. Wont mind to meet b4 dinner.

anyone wanna follow me up genting now?

aredy come back from genting though never meet anyone from here for dinner but I got meet up one person from jackD  for valentine dinner which suppost to dutch paying  but end up getting a treat from the other guy.

[ one thing got one good place to intro .....    the starbuck is also a great place to drink and just sit around and enjoy the air while  play with facebook and jackd  and grindr and look at instagam which got people come up  to me and ask is that you which show me of  my own picture of my JackD and have a great chat with another person  in  starbuck  ]

very enjoy for the 2 day there ,  Regardless of the fact that I go up alone for the free room promotion

aredy come back from genting though never meet anyone from here for dinner but I got meet up one person from jackD  for valentine dinner which suppost to dutch paying  but end up getting a treat from the other guy.

[ one thing got one good place to intro .....    the starbuck is also a great place to drink and just sit around and enjoy the air while  play with facebook and jackd  and grindr and look at instagam which got people come up  to me and ask is that you which show me of  my own picture of my JackD and have a great chat with another person  in  starbuck  ]

very enjoy for the 2 day there ,  Regardless of the fact that I go up alone for the free room promotion

I think I saw you case I am there with my Str8 friend at starbuck   and  saw someone walk up to a person  wearing grey winder jacket [ with purple colour at the hoodie and zip area ]  say something like Jack`D --- the person wearing grey winder jacket [ with purple colour at the hoodie and zip area ] is that you

I think I saw you case I am there with my Str8 friend at starbuck   and  saw someone walk up to a person  wearing grey winder jacket [ with purple colour at the hoodie and zip area ]  say something like Jack`D --- the person wearing grey winder jacket [ with purple colour at the hoodie and zip area ] is that you

if you saw that person on 13/02/2015 < then it should be me

Guest mature1977

if you saw that person on 13/02/2015 < then it should be me

joey is that you ? did not know you born in 1986 as you look much younger than that   . i am jon pasir ris that you meet for that valentine dinner . do you still want to meet me  in singapore . please do email me at lee1977weijie@yahoo.com.sg

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M pinned this topic
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.