Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Hypocrite
On 11/19/2018 at 3:11 PM, Ice006 said:

U just being a fool to let other judging yr dick by showing it.. Which may make other feel sick about it

How come now u show people your ugly dick???...

8 minutes ago, Fordron said:

Any review on this guy?

7B1DCC94-96EA-403D-8C05-49272995F3AA.jpeg

Used to work at fresh cheras under name klcc. Cock quite big but cannot hard. Attitude like diva. Local malay. 

Guest Male Massage Centre

It seens to me there are really too few male massage centres that can provide proper massage. So far I know only 2 places, i.e. Kursani and Borneo, where masseurs can give good massage, other places like Sempurna, BB Boy they just want you to go for something extra, and Fresh is just for sex, forget about massage.

Or I am not aware of any good places, anyone mind to recommend some?

Guest Hello
18 minutes ago, Guest Male Massage Centre said:

It seens to me there are really too few male massage centres that can provide proper massage. So far I know only 2 places, i.e. Kursani and Borneo, where masseurs can give good massage, other places like Sempurna, BB Boy they just want you to go for something extra, and Fresh is just for sex, forget about massage.

Or I am not aware of any good places, anyone mind to recommend some?

The places you mentioned also provide h.e. If you are not looking for any hanky panky you can always go to places like healthland reborn or brickfields. They have male masseurs too. Unless you want good massage and sex then god help you. 

6 minutes ago, Guest Hello said:

The places you mentioned also provide h.e. If you are not looking for any hanky panky you can always go to places like healthland reborn or brickfields. They have male masseurs too. Unless you want good massage and sex then god help you. 

ThanksI would like to try Brickfields though, any Brickfields centre can you recommend? seems like quite a number of massage centre there.

In fact, I welcome H.E. , I even love to be seen while fully naked, but those are bonuses, proper massage still comes first.

19 hours ago, Guest Review Fresh Super said:

Patronised Super from Fresh M2M Cheras yesterday. 

I took 1 hour b2b massage with Super and here is my experience with Super. 

Appearance - 3.5/5

Super in person is good looking, tone and slim fit. His skin is smooth and with nice smell. Not defined abs and looks a bit slimmer compare with picture display at their website. Overall, he is a tall guy, good looking and in good shape but not muscular type. Dick size, 5.5 inches. 

Attitude - 2/5

Generally he do not has rude attitude nor good attitude could be mentioned here. One thing he really turn me off is when he offering extra service to me, right after few minutes after session start. The negotiation is annoying although I have straight reject his offers as I was very tired at that time. He keep nego when the massage went on. Eventually I agree to pay him extra for suck and cuddle. Most of the time, he do not comply full massage service and deny with his own excuses which is very annoying. 

Massage skill - 1/5

His massage style are more likely touching pitching everywhere. He did not perform b2b, what he did is using his hand touching around. Our massage session was finished with 30 mins. I give him a reminder I took a b2b package, he retort and claimed that I don't know what is real b2b massage. 

Sex - NA 

Not taking full sex offer. No bf feel when we cuddle and sucking. He claimed he is a Bisexual and prefer being a top. However, he is willing to be a bottom as well. 

The session was finished peacefully as I don't really want to mess up with him, although his attitude was annoyed me.

Overall I am not recommended Super. Maybe I am not his type, but I must say I am gym fit and not ugly. Hehe

Maybe he likes daddy bear type. 

17 hours ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Coke from fresh tmn desa has gone to jb to work. I had a good laugh when the center said he was 27 years old. He is almost 40 years old already and still wants to pretend to be young. 

What's wrong with you? He do nothing wrong and he just want to earn his living. By lying on his age, harm no one. He doesn't have other skill nor can survive with other skills. I know a mb quite well, he said he treat this as his career and he do that with professional. He ensure himself is clean and hiv negative. He do not offer any bareback n cf as well. Sometimes I pity him, everytime I visit him, I paid extra. 

Guest Bbboy
1 minute ago, sky78 said:

What's wrong with you? He do nothing wrong and he just want to earn his living. By lying on his age, harm no one. He doesn't have other skill nor can survive with other skills. I know a mb quite well, he said he treat this as his career and he do that with professional. He ensure himself is clean and hiv negative. He do not offer any bareback n cf as well. Sometimes I pity him, everytime I visit him, I paid extra. 

What is wrong with you??? Why so sensitive? Is it becuz you are old too? Dont worry, we all grow old. I was just commenting and not condemning him. I did not say he was harming anyone so why so defensive?? 

Guest Bbboy
6 minutes ago, sky78 said:

Oh btw you are the one with the condescending attitude. They don’t need your pity. What are they? Stray animals that you take pity on??? 

Guest Bbboy
49 minutes ago, Guest Male Massage Centre said:

ThanksI would like to try Brickfields though, any Brickfields centre can you recommend? seems like quite a number of massage centre there.

In fact, I welcome H.E. , I even love to be seen while fully naked, but those are bonuses, proper massage still comes first.

Heard that sentral and pb has got good male massuers and you can be naked and you can also get h.e when they do urut batin. 

18 minutes ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Heard that sentral and pb has got good male massuers and you can be naked and you can also get h.e when they do urut batin. 

Oh, thanks very much!

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, Guest Klcc said:

Used to work at fresh cheras under name klcc. Cock quite big but cannot hard. Attitude like diva. Local malay. 

Oh he still in fresh cheras? I booked him few years back and yes, no doubt his cock big and quite long but he cannot get hard. Regrettably to take him. If you look back the previous review on him but few years back, somebody said that he took drug and relied on it in order to get hard but unsuccessful 

Guest Guest

Oh he still in fresh cheras? I booked him few years back and yes, no doubt his cock big and quite long but he cannot get hard. Regrettably to take him. If you look back the previous review on him but few years back, somebody said that he took drug and relied on it in order to get hard but unsuccessful 

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

58 minutes ago, Guest Bbboy said:

What is wrong with you??? Why so sensitive? Is it becuz you are old too? Dont worry, we all grow old. I was just commenting and not condemning him. I did not say he was harming anyone so why so defensive?? 

Your life is so much of hates, I pity you m

Guest Bbboy
9 minutes ago, sky78 said:

Your life is so much of hates, I pity you m

You are the one that needs to be pitied. Saying you pity mbs and give them extra money. 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is no longer in Fresh . Donno where he is now. And yes, he takes meth, thats why cannot get a good erection. Most of the mbs at Fresh takes meth, especially the captain at Tmn Desa. 

Guest Follow up
23 hours ago, Vendetta said:

I'm here to write a review on two masseurs I've tried for the past 2 weeks. Both of these masseurs are strictly proper no hanky-panky and they're both located at Sunway area.

1. Osaka (017-6872571)

He is a fit Malay guy, quite muscular, young chap around late 20's. Speaks fluent English. Don't expect much on the environment, cause the flat is his family home, and he conducts the massage in his own room. His massage is more of a relaxing type. Pressure is okay, not too pain. Includes urut batin and his batin is also okay, not that bad. More like a masturbation style but clean kind, not sure if he allows you to cum. Overall I give his massage a 7/10.

2. Zairi (011-21083240)

He is ordinary built, around late 30's. He speaks only Malay. Very nice friendly chap, we had a chat before and after his massage and he serves me water. His flat location is better than Osaka's, he rents a room so it's conducted in there. His massage is surprisingly good, pressure is excellent. It can be a little pain sometimes, but after that you'll feel very relief. If it's too pain for you, you could inform him and he'll do it less painful. His urut batin is also great. He uses a lot of pressure on certain areas, it's again pain at certain points but for good reasons. He gave me an option if I want it slower which is less painful or just go along with his style. So I opted his style instead, have to tahan certain areas. Overall I give his massage a 9/10.

These are all my personal opinion and reviews. You may try them both, both are good nonetheless. Have fun!

3. Adam +60 11 1002 1664

Malay fit guy late 20’s. Speaks Malay and a little English. It is done in room at his rented condo. Room clean n nice smelling. He does real good pure massage. Helps u to feel well the next day. No hanky panky to avoid diseases. U can tell him to adjust pressure according to ur skin sensitivity. I prefer slow n light. So he just gave adjust to fit me. His urut batin helps to enlarge the grith of ur penis if done consistently. Overall 8/10. Just my personal opinion.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Follow up said:

3. Adam +60 11 1002 1664

Malay fit guy late 20’s. Speaks Malay and a little English. It is done in room at his rented condo. Room clean n nice smelling. He does real good pure massage. Helps u to feel well the next day. No hanky panky to avoid diseases. U can tell him to adjust pressure according to ur skin sensitivity. I prefer slow n light. So he just gave adjust to fit me. His urut batin helps to enlarge the grith of ur penis if done consistently. Overall 8/10. Just my personal opinion.

Among the three, I only prefer Zairi and Osaka. I will not go back to Adam for second 

3 hours ago, john Alexander said:

hello im john from melaka,is there any recommend for massage in.kl ,was thinking to have try some in the future,and of cause i would love to have good massage and H.E

I suggest you go Borneo.  

1 hour ago, Guest VB Malay said:

Which sauna is best to go today? Prefer str8 act decent look chi guys. 

Mandi manda or kakiku 

Guest Worshipper
12 hours ago, Guest Follow up said:

3. Adam +60 11 1002 1664

How much Adam charges? Where is his condo? 

17 hours ago, Guest Follow up said:

3. Adam +60 11 1002 1664

I need a treatment. see which one good for me. thanks for recommending.

57 minutes ago, BlubluSky said:

It's been years since my last visit to Sejati at tmn pertama. Used to be local masseurs there? Anyone visited recently? 

I heard from one of the masseurs there, that Sejati has closed. I used to go there for a Chinese masseur there but he has since left and not even doing freelance (as per what he told me) 

Guest Guest

Has anyone tried LK (local Chinese masseur) in Borneo Massage? He joined Borneo about six months ago. Can share your experience? Thank you 

On 4/22/2019 at 11:38 PM, Shay said:

decent and handsome looking, man with inked work always turned me on 

how to contact this gentleman in Kuala Lumpur

I'm keen to try for his service. He is now in jb. Any review? 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Guest Joe said:

Anyone tried Ariff from Aromann?  Which masseur is good?  

Which Aromann? The Aromann UOA reception is quite good looking but not sure if he is a masseur. anyone knows him?

41 minutes ago, Jacky47 said:

Any sauna that I can just go and have a visit and not play around but just watch the others do? Is it even possible?

All sauna u can do that, if they do it in open space

58 minutes ago, Jacky47 said:

Any sauna that I can just go and have a visit and not play around but just watch the others do? Is it even possible?

While watching, someone may poke his finger into your ass.... lol

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.