Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Guest
5 hours ago, Jacky47 said:

Any sauna that I can just go and have a visit and not play around but just watch the others do? Is it even possible?

Why not? You pay for it. Even Kakiku's boss welcome you to watch him have fun with customers. You are welcome and to join them if you want.

Guest Yayaya
On 4/30/2019 at 7:47 PM, Guest Klcc said:

He is no longer in Fresh . Donno where he is now. And yes, he takes meth, thats why cannot get a good erection. Most of the mbs at Fresh takes meth, especially the captain at Tmn Desa. 

The manager at fresh2 is always high. And some of the mbs working there high with him. If not he wont give them customers. Wonder when the police will come raid that place. 

Heard many good reviews on Din from Berjaya Massage. So, I give him a try few weeks ago. Overall body massage is very good and highly recommend if you looking for a good massage this is it.  Urut batin is the last session of the massage and I guess it’s automatically included in every session of the massage. Correct me if I’m wrong since this was the first time with him. Urut batin session was ok and I felt little pain but still bearable. I will still go back to him for the good massage.

Massage : 9/10

Guest Sauna
1 hour ago, firstimepassion said:

OTOT2  or MANDI MANDA....which one is better for me to visit now in the evening?

Try tanjung rambutan...many choices over there..

Guest Dinnn
1 hour ago, Wallflower said:

Heard many good reviews on Din from Berjaya Massage. So, I give him a try few weeks ago. Overall body massage is very good and highly recommend if you looking for a good massage this is it.  Urut batin is the last session of the massage and I guess it’s automatically included in every session of the massage. Correct me if I’m wrong since this was the first time with him. Urut batin session was ok and I felt little pain but still bearable. I will still go back to him for the good massage.

does he allow u to cum

Guest Boj
49 minutes ago, Wallflower said:

After urut batin continue with jerk until cum tho..... without asking maybe by default? No idea..

Thanks for your info, hows the appearance of the guys there?

26 minutes ago, Guest ken said:

great massage Derek! you able to relief my neck and shoulder tension. thank you for Arthur for recommendation. 

thank you, which Arthur thou?!

1 hour ago, Guest Boj said:

Thanks for your info, hows the appearance of the guys there?

Din is a good gentleman, asides of him all are blind people. Be nice to them ok :) 

Contact |  012 4173134  

15 hours ago, Wallflower said:

May I know where is this Berjaya Massage located? May be next time I wanna visit also

26 minutes ago, olderisgood75 said:

Any recommended masseur / spa with mature (55+ Chinese) masseur near Sunway? How abt sauna for mature local folks near there? 

I will be staying at Sunway Pyramid Hotel for a couple of days next month.

You can try sweaters sauna behind kelana Jaya medical centre 

If you really want hot handsome guy massage plus ++, Freshm2m is the best place so far.

the foreigner masseurs know their needs and you know your needs. Both get agree easily..

Only 1 thing i dont like, the Cheras branch has moved to 2nd floor. previously they rent 1st and 2nd flr and 2nd is  quiet and nice environment. 

Now you can hear talking from the receptionist next to your room... 

On 4/30/2019 at 6:14 PM, sky78 said:

Maybe he likes daddy bear type. 

it is all about luck when meeting someone unknown and in the same room. Either you can have happy ending with them or oppositely really get offended with the $$$ you pay.... 

get over it and hope the better for next time. 

On 4/29/2019 at 11:17 AM, Guest ALITA said:

Any one try Subway yet? No review on him so far

i went there and saw him on first day work... urg...the look looks big different from the photo. keep pushing me to try him. Chinese Myanmar guy can speak mandarin well.

Guest Bbboy
1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

If you really want hot handsome guy massage plus ++, Freshm2m is the best place so far.

the foreigner masseurs know their needs and you know your needs. Both get agree easily..

Only 1 thing i dont like, the Cheras branch has moved to 2nd floor. previously they rent 1st and 2nd flr and 2nd is  quiet and nice environment. 

Now you can hear talking from the receptionist next to your room... 

Haha the guys at fresh donno how to massage ok. All they provide is just sex. Massage is touch here touch there. And for extra service, most of them will demand high tips, even after you take full service. They will give black face when they ask for tips and you tell them its full service.

Guest Bbboy
26 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

i went there and saw him on first day work... urg...the look looks big different from the photo. keep pushing me to try him. Chinese Myanmar guy can speak mandarin well.

Yes as mentioned before not same as photo. Most of the mbs at fresh1 and fresh2 photo all heavily photoshopped. What you see is not what you get especially at fresh2 the mbs there take ice and cannot perform. The manager at fresh2 also take ice. 

On 4/19/2019 at 8:43 PM, Guest Bbboy said:

Have you tried Ben? He’s quite good in massage.

Can I know if BBBOY masseur is totally naked when doing the message nowsday?. Previous management required them to wear shorts during massaging.. quite annoying. 

Guest Bbboy
14 minutes ago, danielwu said:

I am still wondering any review for Subway.

subway1.jpg

There was 2 reviews two pages back i think. To sum it up, body not so define as in photo, can speak mandarin, from myanmar,cock size 6+ , vers, service ok.

Guest Bbboy
28 minutes ago, nabalu99 said:

Can I know if BBBOY masseur is totally naked when doing the message nowsday?. Previous management required them to wear shorts during massaging.. quite annoying. 

You can always ask them to take it off once in the room. Same management as before. Bbboy is much better than fresh2. Can massage and service is good. And becuz management is good, no drugs allowed, not like fresh2 where the manager and most of the mbs take drugs.

On 2/27/2018 at 5:14 PM, BooBooTiong said:

Heres my review of Subway from Fresh Gallery 2. 

-10/10 for attitude.

-10/10 for massage.

-10/10 for afters.

I may be a little bit harsh with my ratings so add 9 to all of the above. He came in with an over the top attitude going MAMMA MIA. If i wanted a siesta i'd go to brazil. So after that he tossed a towel over me and started pressing with his knuckles/elbow anywhere he felt like he didnt pressed yet. after that he oiled me up like im about to enter a deepfryer and he wanted me CRISP... LIKE SUPER CRISPY KIND. FINE, do what you need to do right? Next he leaned over me and I could smell his breath. What smells like those dried sotong/fish snacks. Best part is I tried avoiding his breath, i turned left he came left, i turned right he came right. Trained my lungs really well to hold my breath. 

So after the horrible massage, I was just hoping the afters would be good. First he said that he is very tight, and he doesnt bottom. so he tried.... the minute i entered, all he did was see saw back and forth. First time i ever got soft inside a man. So next i just said use mouth, if its easier that way. all he did was put his lips on it and started jerking me off as if i was gonna cum a million dollars. so i just asked him to stop showered and left. 

Thats my experience, you might have a better experience and im not trying to badmouth him but boy was it the worst experience of my life. This might be anger talking and if it is i will come back and edit my post. but i highly doubt so

So this is the same Subway...

47 minutes ago, danielwu said:

So this is the same Subway...

I am about to laugh till die...when u say sotong smell. most of them are smoker indeed.. 

Please eat chewing gum lah when you know going to be working to get fresh.... i dont think customer dare to tongue kiss (la chi) with them if that rubbish smell.

2 hours ago, que said:

anyone tried lucas before? is he manly? and good at massage?

EB384BF9-CB18-48DE-997A-C92A4600B52B.jpeg

He looks like in the pic, average build and massage is decent too. My personal experience with him was great until I rejected his HE offer. He quickly got dressed and finish the last 15 mins. 

Guest Haha
1 hour ago, smallsteps said:

He looks like in the pic, average build and massage is decent too. My personal experience with him was great until I rejected his HE offer. He quickly got dressed and finish the last 15 mins. 

Then, what you expect? At least he finished the massage. 

Guest hot meat
1 hour ago, Guest Fed up said:

What does active means?

i think he means a lot of "hot meat" and you can get higher and higher in mood...

Guest Annoying

I think some time ppl do not want to log in and used GUEST is because the charting Alert sound is very annoying.. Can we switch off the chart alert?

Guest Gue
On 4/20/2019 at 5:33 PM, zacron said:

This Danielle guy is a straight guy and the pic is as real as it could be

He is top and doesnt do much kissing and sucking

one thing you would appreciate his ‘bad boy’ body - all muscles are really hard and his eagerness to fuck you

Coitus - nothing to shout about

But be careful of his attitude - he tends to quickly finish up the session by saying that his friend will be using the room next. So from the very beginning you need to put him in his shows

Would I go back again? - well if I dont have any choice I would, nothing bad and he is a nice guy but he is just too straight to please you

Can i have daniel contact ?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.