Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

1 hour ago, nabalu99 said:

If sex is done in unwillingness and force behaviour it is consider violent. This can be serious matter if something happend.to the victim.  Please ensure both parties has agree before the action start.

I sure he very enjoy maybe

Guest Guest
55 minutes ago, Fordron said:

Fresh 1 or fresh 2?

Prolly fresh2. Majority of the boys there take meth to perform and quality of looks also not up to the price. 

Guest Guest
4 minutes ago, Fordron said:

I see..

thinking of trying titan from fresh 1..i wonder is he good or not

Got review of him few pages back. Seems he is ok but demand high tips. 

Guest Guestem
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Got review of him few pages back. Seems he is ok but demand high tips. 

Rm150 and up but I’m sure can bargain

Guest Guestem
5 minutes ago, TanFitGuy said:

According to Google, Fresh M2M is permanently closed? Is this true? 

Nope just being low profile becuz of raids to fresh2 i think..read it here.

2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

he means if u see him have no condom sex, u should not offer yourself to happy with him with no condom also. very bahaya....

Ya, but he's still get involved with that bottom. I think probably that bottom was too submissive in his role to conquer the tops. Getting slap and force to do anything with the tops somehow like bdsm scene. Hmm that bottom is truly bahaya. 

7 hours ago, Suckdickcum said:

Yesterday I went to Sentral Sauna so many people.. I faster go wet my body and go inside  steam room, I sit few minutes and I see a group around him only one bottom...the bottom don't open he mouth to suck the guy and the guy slap face and use finger open his mouth finally the guy put his dick to he mouth the guy make the bottom suck deep deep until like vomit and another two guy holding the bottom hand and the top fuck the bottom without Ky straight to inside the bottom hole..the bottom moan so loud because is pain the top dick 7Ich and have few guy to Q up to fuck the bottom...few top dick are so big..all the top fuck and slap the bottom ass hard, all top fuck until cum just leave the bottom inside steam room and I remember the bottom got cry hehe..now is me turn I bring the bottom go toilet make he suck me and fuck he hard at last he hole are big already because 7 top fuck one bottom and we shower together I focus he drink my piss because I slap he drinking finish..ask he how old are you and he say 22age...I take he contact number and he little chub and cute 

What a movie you just have invented.

On 6/5/2019 at 10:42 AM, Guest Calvin said:

Exactly...what a dumb comparison..eh hello..we don't earn that much to be able to pay the masseur the same kind of payment like in UK..come to Malaysia play according to the standards in Malaysia la...

So you don’t earn too much money but you want to hire amazing hot guys. Who is the dumb here?

if you have a low salary you hire low mb or you just save for one year to be able to pay the other kind of boys.

Edited by SoloTraveller

On 6/5/2019 at 10:13 AM, lonelyglobe said:

Then u go and get fuck in london, here we are talking about malaysia.

I live in London so usually is where I fuck and where I am fucked.

you can have a guy there for 50:pounds and for 500.

its the same here, you can have a money boy for 100 mr and for 600.

Yes, I know you want to pay 100 to the guy who hire himself for 600. But it doesn’t work like this. If you only can pay 100 you only can get a 100 boy. Otherwise start to save money so you can afford another kind of guys.

Guest Bottom
10 minutes ago, SoloTraveller said:

I live in London so usually is where I fuck and where I am fucked.

you can have a guy there for 50:pounds and for 500.

its the same here, you can have a money boy for 100 mr and for 600.

Yes, I know you want to pay 100 to the guy who hire himself for 600. But it doesn’t work like this. If you only can pay 100 you only can get a 100 boy. Otherwise start to save money so you can afford another kind of guys.

Thats where you got hiv right too?

Guest Guest
28 minutes ago, Fordron said:

I see..even if took the full service he still demand that high amount of tip?

I don’t think so but i think he will ask for tips even if you take full. 

Guest Guest
11 hours ago, Suckdickcum said:

Yesterday I went to Sentral Sauna so many people.. I faster go wet my body and go inside  steam room, I sit few minutes and I see a group around him only one bottom...the bottom don't open he mouth to suck the guy and the guy slap face and use finger open his mouth finally the guy put his dick to he mouth the guy make the bottom suck deep deep until like vomit and another two guy holding the bottom hand and the top fuck the bottom without Ky straight to inside the bottom hole..the bottom moan so loud because is pain the top dick 7Ich and have few guy to Q up to fuck the bottom...few top dick are so big..all the top fuck and slap the bottom ass hard, all top fuck until cum just leave the bottom inside steam room and I remember the bottom got cry hehe..now is me turn I bring the bottom go toilet make he suck me and fuck he hard at last he hole are big already because 7 top fuck one bottom and we shower together I focus he drink my piss because I slap he drinking finish..ask he how old are you and he say 22age...I take he contact number and he little chub and cute 

Congratulations to you and Good luck!

3 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

They.should not request tips  if we pay full. You can complain at the front desk of his misbehaviour. 

I never tips them when do full.

You can still tip them even after taking full service if you are really satisfied with how they perform. No issues there. Sometimes I give extra because I’m very happy and feeling generous. And the mbs are also happy and sometimes future visits they will do more :) 

I am so glad Titan currently work at Fresh...until now i'm still remember the service he given me...so great....can suck, fuck, rim, deep kiss, body is great and he will know me that i like to do oral and deep kiss (lick tongue), so he will brush the teeth and put listerine, made me so comfortable..the besttt...previously he work at HT Spa JB. really can't wait to book Titan again. 

Edited by Zack Daniel

9 hours ago, Jamestaylor said:

You can still tip them even after taking full service if you are really satisfied with how they perform. No issues there. Sometimes I give extra because I’m very happy and feeling generous. And the mbs are also happy and sometimes future visits they will do more :) 

hi sir, dont be stupid. They not going to remember you but will definitely remember your $$$$. the more $$$$ you give the more they do provided they willing to do.

Anyway, is nothing wrong if you want to be kind or generous. You can give them if you have a lot money no where to spend. 

But never had the MB request and impatient or misbehave  when and if customer reject to pay tips  They know that the service is full at the first place.

** if we take basic service and request the extra while massaging,  definitely we have to pay for their extra. 

this is my personal view. those disagree please ignore.

Guest Guest
On 5/30/2019 at 5:31 PM, sangapjekeja said:

I already tried him. Incall RM250. Massage was just ok but his cock is really hugeeeee. Very thick and long around 7-8inch I guess? I am bad with length sorry. I almost vomit everytime i deepthroat his massive cock but totally satisfied. You can kiss him in the mouth as long as your mouth does not smell. He has a thick deep voice so I feel a bit aroused with that manly voice. He's Indonesian btw. Would defo come and visit him again

May I know have the contact please

Guest Guest reply
On 6/1/2019 at 6:56 PM, Guest guest said:

Hi, does anyone know if Remo still do massage. He was from Purnama Spa and it' is difficult to book him in the past. 

Yes he is doing his freelance services in kl. I always go for massage with him. He is such a nice guy and technically no doubt about his massage skill. 0162760231 is his number. 

2 hours ago, nabalu99 said:

hi sir, dont be stupid. They not going to remember you but will definitely remember your $$$$. the more $$$$ you give the more they do provided they willing to do.

Anyway, is nothing wrong if you want to be kind or generous. You can give them if you have a lot money no where to spend. 

But never had the MB request and impatient or misbehave  when and if customer reject to pay tips  They know that the service is full at the first place.

** if we take basic service and request the extra while massaging,  definitely we have to pay for their extra. 

this is my personal view. those disagree please ignore.

Dear boy dont be so ignorant. Of course mbs want our money. Nothing is free in this world. They have to service you even when you are smelly, ugly or have no brains. They get paid and they chose the job. No money you think you can have that handsome muscular  mb for free? 

Even after paying full, if I find that the mb did really well, whats the harm in giving extra maybe rm20 or rm30 more? Sometimes my regular mbs also dont watch the clock because they know me already and they tend to be more flexible. Like you people say, you happy me happy.   

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.