Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

16 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

Found on Grindr. Yes, he provided b2b for me and his cock is the thickest I have ever seen.
(I have engaged in more than 30 mb massage service and his is the thickest and was erected for the whole session) Yummy

Contact number please

On 7/4/2020 at 11:56 AM, hornychub said:

Since you asked, I'm gonna share my experience that happened yesterday

........................They are doing honest work to earn a living. Let's not affect their livelihood hehe.

Just go and enjoy the massage, and show the massuer u enjoy their effort 

Thank you for your very comprehensive field report. I have to say I have the highest respect for you treating your masseur
with respect. I am not from Malaysia. Could you at least share the full name and address of the place?
If they have a website, so much better.
Thanks Bro. 

2 minutes ago, Yas1950 said:

Thank you for your very comprehensive field report. I have to say I have the highest respect for you treating your masseur
with respect. I am not from Malaysia. Could you at least share the full name and address of the place?
If they have a website, so much better.
Thanks Bro. 

Berjaya Blind Massage Center

19A, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur. 

I usually show my appreciation with a tip other than the charges on massage. That always makes massuers very happy. 

26 minutes ago, ZxZxZx said:

I want to tryyyyyyyyyy him soon. So niceee looking. Erm anyone knows if he lets u touch touch or if he's gay?

Yes. He let you touch his dick but kinda let down by the size. Not up to my standard 

1 hour ago, ZxZxZx said:

I want to tryyyyyyyyyy him soon. So niceee looking. Erm anyone knows if he lets u touch touch or if he's gay?

Massage just so-so. He allows me to touch his body and play with his dick but cannot kiss. His place is not really comfortable but last time he said to me he's moving out.

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

Yes. He let you touch his dick but kinda let down by the size. Not up to my standard 

How his massage skill? His dick hard during massage?

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

Berjaya Blind Massage Center

19A, Jalan Tun Sambanthan 4, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur. 

I usually show my appreciation with a tip other than the charges on massage. That always makes massuers very happy. 

Berjaya i remember 1 famous massuer named as Din right?

On 7/6/2020 at 8:29 AM, danielwu said:

his massage was just normal.

str8 with 2 gfs according to him.

small (body/cock) size (around 165cm), slim fit.

he is a friendly person, not demanding so i tip him after the session.

I see...u didnt took extra?

Guest Braun

I had a massage with Ali once before. Good stocky body. Massage was so-so. I only availed for side action as I was not in the mood to fuck or to be fucked. Got to milk his huge dick. However, his moans sounded feminine despite his huge body. I won't deny it got me turned off a bit. He asked me if he can fuck me the next time we meet hahaha, but mostly likely I won't get another session with him since the massage was not excellent.

3 hours ago, Guest Braun said:

I had a massage with Ali once before. Good stocky body. Massage was so-so. I only availed for side action as I was not in the mood to fuck or to be fucked. Got to milk his huge dick. However, his moans sounded feminine despite his huge body. I won't deny it got me turned off a bit. He asked me if he can fuck me the next time we meet hahaha, but mostly likely I won't get another session with him since the massage was not excellent.

How to contact him? How much the damage? Can u share his contact

tq

6 hours ago, Guest Braun said:

Is that Ali the Bangladeshi or Pakistan guy? 

Guest Yosh
On 6/26/2020 at 5:02 PM, Clivess said:

Always enjoyed massages done by Ex-Senjakala Spa guys. They really know how and where to touch, just to give you this sensational  and tingling feeling. It felt better than just straight up plain FJ for me. But to each his own, as some would prefer sex more and it is just a preference.

I forgot this fella's name, but he is one of the best masseur that I had. Used to work in Senjakala Spa and had him quite some time ago. IIRC he is a Filipino and I went to his house for a session after a long drive from KL. He had a room setup for massage equipped with the massage bed. During the session, there were music being played and incense burned for ambiance. Skill wise, he used long stroke with strong push and it is good for muscle. The best part is, that massage is very sensuous and erotic to me. After spending some time kneading, he then climbed on my back and do b2b sliding on my crack with his long hard dick. That session ended with a HJ and left me with a smile.

I don't feel that I need to write this down but Shah, who is also from Senjakala Spa, is one of my favorite. His massage skill is top notch and will rejuvenate your tired body, and oh my god his tantric massage did blew my f-ing mind. Had a session in a hotel room in Setapak. Very erotic, very sensual and definitely left me pleased. That  massage has satisfied my lust as I enjoyed teasing and foreplay so much. He will build up your sexual drive, and arouse you in many ways, so that your cumming will be an explosion with sexual energy. 

Another ex-Senjakala Spa masseur that I encounter used to worked in a famous massage center in Miharja. With average build and bald head, this man who was hailed from the land below the wind did not disappoint me. I did not asked for his name but when the captain told me he was from Senjakala, I immediately took him and guess what, another erotic massage that made me moaned. Sometime during the massage, he told me that he wanted to go out for a while. After he came back, he stripped down and started b2b with some rimming. I tipped him handsomely after that session.

Anyone that have ex-Senjakala Spa's contacts, feel free to drop it so that I can continue my sensuous and lustful journey.

Guest Yosh again
On 7/6/2020 at 8:19 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Tried mb named Ali. Bulky body and thick cock. So satisfying. Love it so much. 

I had this guy back in Sempurna. Since it was after a raid by the police, they do massage session by foreigners in another location. I took him out of curiosity as all other masseur that I fancied  was not available. The massage was just okay, and I agreed for extra B2B so that I could leave with feeling satisfied. B2B was superb since his tool is hard and thick, it slides up and down on my butt. Then he dropped down and caress my crack erotically with his tongue until I cum. Easily one of my best evening.

I saw his grindr profile somewhere in Bukit Bintang and sometimes around Central Market too. Happy hunting!

Guest Yoshii
On 7/7/2020 at 3:17 AM, hornychub said:

You can try this older gentleman Mr Syafiq. I had a prostate massage from him last year and it was pretty unforgettable haha

+60 17-632 3842

Prostate massage done by Pakcik Syafiq was a bizarre and surreal moment for me. It felt good at first, but then it turned into a somehow ... shortcoming?

But his batin massage is good for sexual drive and men's health. I would recommend it to others.

And how could you not like Din's massage? He is so good and his touch is golden.

He helped me to relieve my sexual drive for numerous of time and I walked down the stairs of shame feeling satisfied, every time.

Guest Braun
22 minutes ago, Guest Yosh too said:

Ahhhh Koko or Jack or whatever his name is. The infamous masseur who based in Miharja and used to work in Sempurna. He has good skill and touch. Had a session back in his flat, and asked for sensual massage. Oh boy he truly did live up to his fame, as each stroke really left me wants for more. He did utilized his muscular body so well during B2B session and I groped everything. It felt so good, and after that he proceed with erotic massage which ended with HJ. He offered to F me but I declined as I seeks pleasure from foreplay and teasing. Such a shame though as his tool is quite big (for me).

The best MB I had so far was with him. Massage was legitimate. I will come back in a few weeks, and maybe get fucked this time. 

Any muscular MBs like him that I should try?

Guest Braun
4 hours ago, faridjohari said:

How to contact him? How much the damage? Can u share his contact

tq

I don't remember how much but I had him via FreshM2M.

Guest Tantara
On 6/24/2020 at 11:02 PM, EugeneSin said:

Tori? 

The name rang a bell but I couldn't recall. If Tori used to worked in JB and then worked in Tantara, then it should be him.

Guest Sempurna
On 6/25/2020 at 2:41 PM, Beer said:

hi.. Bai is Malay ? Bai ,sunny , Ricky still working at sempurna?

Ahhh I mixed up Bard with Bai.

Bard is the one who gave me sensual massage and Bai is another masseur who is straight in Sempurna. Sadly Sunny no longer works there.

Ricky's photo was still there the last time I visit Sempurna, but not sure about now. Nain also good in giving sensual massage. We had an extra session that filled me with joy and I filled his joy as well (pun intended).

43 minutes ago, Guest Yosh again said:

I had this guy back in Sempurna. Since it was after a raid by the police, they do massage session by foreigners in another location. I took him out of curiosity as all other masseur that I fancied  was not available. The massage was just okay, and I agreed for extra B2B so that I could leave with feeling satisfied. B2B was superb since his tool is hard and thick, it slides up and down on my butt. Then he dropped down and caress my crack erotically with his tongue until I cum. Easily one of my best evening.

I saw his grindr profile somewhere in Bukit Bintang and sometimes around Central Market too. Happy hunting!

Is that Kamarul? Any photo to share? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.