Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

2 hours ago, Guest Yosh said:

Always enjoyed massages done by Ex-Senjakala Spa guys. They really know how and where to touch, just to give you this sensational  and tingling feeling. It felt better than just straight up plain FJ for me. But to each his own, as some would prefer sex more and it is just a preference.

I forgot this fella's name, but he is one of the best masseur that I had. Used to work in Senjakala Spa and had him quite some time ago. IIRC he is a Filipino and I went to his house for a session after a long drive from KL. He had a room setup for massage equipped with the massage bed. During the session, there were music being played and incense burned for ambiance. Skill wise, he used long stroke with strong push and it is good for muscle. The best part is, that massage is very sensuous and erotic to me. After spending some time kneading, he then climbed on my back and do b2b sliding on my crack with his long hard dick. That session ended with a HJ and left me with a smile.

I don't feel that I need to write this down but Shah, who is also from Senjakala Spa, is one of my favorite. His massage skill is top notch and will rejuvenate your tired body, and oh my god his tantric massage did blew my f-ing mind. Had a session in a hotel room in Setapak. Very erotic, very sensual and definitely left me pleased. That  massage has satisfied my lust as I enjoyed teasing and foreplay so much. He will build up your sexual drive, and arouse you in many ways, so that your cumming will be an explosion with sexual energy. 

Another ex-Senjakala Spa masseur that I encounter used to worked in a famous massage center in Miharja. With average build and bald head, this man who was hailed from the land below the wind did not disappoint me. I did not asked for his name but when the captain told me he was from Senjakala, I immediately took him and guess what, another erotic massage that made me moaned. Sometime during the massage, he told me that he wanted to go out for a while. After he came back, he stripped down and started b2b with some rimming. I tipped him handsomely after that session.

Anyone that have ex-Senjakala Spa's contacts, feel free to drop it so that I can continue my sensuous and lustful journey.

Any contact if Shah??? 

Guest Jettison
8 hours ago, Tamagoci said:

anyone try shah massage recently ? Any update on the location clean?? I read his standard drop a bit.

Tried him recently, he's massage is really good. Tantric is good. Place is clean and complete with massage bed and background music spa ambience. Recommended.

Guest Reagankoh416
10 hours ago, Guest Yosh said:

Always enjoyed massages done by Ex-Senjakala Spa guys. They really know how and where to touch, just to give you this sensational  and tingling feeling. It felt better than just straight up plain FJ for me. But to each his own, as some would prefer sex more and it is just a preference.

I forgot this fella's name, but he is one of the best masseur that I had. Used to work in Senjakala Spa and had him quite some time ago. IIRC he is a Filipino and I went to his house for a session after a long drive from KL. He had a room setup for massage equipped with the massage bed. During the session, there were music being played and incense burned for ambiance. Skill wise, he used long stroke with strong push and it is good for muscle. The best part is, that massage is very sensuous and erotic to me. After spending some time kneading, he then climbed on my back and do b2b sliding on my crack with his long hard dick. That session ended with a HJ and left me with a smile.

I don't feel that I need to write this down but Shah, who is also from Senjakala Spa, is one of my favorite. His massage skill is top notch and will rejuvenate your tired body, and oh my god his tantric massage did blew my f-ing mind. Had a session in a hotel room in Setapak. Very erotic, very sensual and definitely left me pleased. That  massage has satisfied my lust as I enjoyed teasing and foreplay so much. He will build up your sexual drive, and arouse you in many ways, so that your cumming will be an explosion with sexual energy. 

Another ex-Senjakala Spa masseur that I encounter used to worked in a famous massage center in Miharja. With average build and bald head, this man who was hailed from the land below the wind did not disappoint me. I did not asked for his name but when the captain told me he was from Senjakala, I immediately took him and guess what, another erotic massage that made me moaned. Sometime during the massage, he told me that he wanted to go out for a while. After he came back, he stripped down and started b2b with some rimming. I tipped him handsomely after that session.

Anyone that have ex-Senjakala Spa's contacts, feel free to drop it so that I can continue my sensuous and lustful journey.

Wow, u should publish this story to my forum! 

14 hours ago, Guest Yosh said:

This is Josh, I think. The "long drive" is because he lives in Kepong 😅

Guest 5671
4 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

Where is his place located? And do you mind share his contact?

Guest Alex
On 7/6/2020 at 1:41 PM, Guest Ryu said:

Tried. Massage skill decent and his dick decent. No “Woah” effect after he revealed to me while massaging.

Lots of pictures in his ig

21 hours ago, Guest Yosh said:

how much does he charge?

Guest Kyle
32 minutes ago, Guest Braun said:

I didn't know there is M2M action in Publika 😛 I just left the mall a few minutes ago.

It's quite cruisy after all. Met this cute guy in formal wear in Publika toilet. He has a long and thick cock. It was fun

2 hours ago, Guest Alex said:

Lots of pictures in his ig

Yes. I follow his IG account and he is quite different than in his ig post in the aspect of personality 

6 hours ago, noname999 said:

how much does he charge?

Josh - 150+ i think, cant remember

Shah - 200

Sabahan - 60 (Sempurna fee) + Extra 100

13 hours ago, jbot1117 said:

Yes, his name is Josh. Now I remember. Quite a drive for me all the way from KL city center 🤣

Anybody else has ex-Senjakala Spa contacts for me to try? Or others good masseur that provide sensuous tantric erotic experience? FJ is not necessary 😬

Guest Jettison
4 hours ago, Daniel988 said:

I book Derek tomorrow for Tuina

this Sunday would you recommend trying Josh or Shah. Both seems really good. 

would you guys suggest josh or shah? 

Try Josh. Give us review 😂

Guest ARAR2020
On 7/2/2020 at 2:23 PM, hornychub said:

RM70 for 1 hour massage and usually include hand job

Extra fun can discuss with massuer and tipping is up to you 

One of my preferred place to go. Though I can't seem to find any massuer that i really like over there. 

How to view masseur's picture ? 

3 hours ago, Guest ARAR2020 said:

How to view masseur's picture ? 

They only provide massage by appointment for now. Not totally open 

You can call their center number, the person in charge will call u back with their cell phone 

4 minutes ago, hornychub said:

They only provide massage by appointment for now. Not totally open 

You can call their center number, the person in charge will call u back with their cell phone 

Person in charge 0133503083.whatsapp him

2 hours ago, Guest Kis kiss said:

Wow...very nice

his mssg is good?

does he like to suck and rim too?

Massage normal, no really suck and rim

But he do well in b2b

i think I fall in love with him hehe

His real person is more handsome than pic

and he is quite tall

Recently many fresh masseurs no like to kiss

but surprisingly SK kiss well with his tongue 

Edited by Chinesefriend

Guest Guest
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

He is good masseur. Trust me its worth it... and friendly too

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.