Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

15 hours ago, Guest Chubchaser said:

Anyone went Chakran today.. 1 hot guy with very beautiful body.. Hottest body ever there.. Did u manage to have fun with him

My friend went there Saturday afternoon , he told  me about 2 Chinese, 6-7 Indian guys and one caucasian, didn't mention particular hot guy there.... 🤔😄

Guest Visitor
8 minutes ago, masonjoo said:

What time Mandi Manda open today?

the location on Google correct? My first time to MM.

What’s the theme today? 

5 hours ago, Guest Guest Fresh said:

Really miss Fresh and Sport (Masseur). I feel that they are still working in Malaysia. But I browse through many spa website, but I don't see them. But I think Rock is back in his country. Anybody has any ideas? Sex is short with Fresh. But I really like his body.

I really do not think that Rock has back to Myanmar, as he is holding refugee ID...

But too bad, I don't have his contact as well. I miss him too!

Sprained my ankle and my favorite masseur Mr S has got no time for me so I went to Berjaya Massage instead. Called and the Pic said Peter was available. My usual guy who usually doesn't work at night was available so I took him for 2 hours 

And sorry to say that it's no longer good for me, I'm not sure if he had a long day or just hasn't eaten dinner. The massage was not strong or on point just mechanical. It was nothing like I remembered. However its still quite a cheap massage to be fair. RM90 for 2 hours. Could also be the fact that he had a long break during MCO and no longer used to handle big boys like me. My fault 😒 But it's still a decent massage, maybe better for average sized guys 

When I came out of my massage room I saw N and he was washing his hands vigorously haha. Maybe someone here took him 🤣 

Guest Chubchaser
8 hours ago, nicocentre said:

My friend went there Saturday afternoon , he told  me about 2 Chinese, 6-7 Indian guys and one caucasian, didn't mention particular hot guy there.... 🤔😄

I'm there too on Saturday.. 1 malay guy.. Superb hot body came in quite late around 7pm.. The hottest ever guy I saw in my entire visit to chakran.. Bit I didn't get to fun with him tho coz I was game over by somebody else 😅

39 minutes ago, Guest Chubchaser said:

I'm there too on Saturday.. 1 malay guy.. Superb hot body came in quite late around 7pm.. The hottest ever guy I saw in my entire visit to chakran.. Bit I didn't get to fun with him tho coz I was game over by somebody else 😅

Since you are chubchaser, hottes body means chubbiest body?

Guest Chubchaser
7 hours ago, Sudu said:

Since you are chubchaser, hottes body means chubbiest body?

Nop.. This 1 legit hot.. Haha.. Almost the entire gays there were after him.. 

9 hours ago, Guest Chubchaser said:

Nop.. This 1 legit hot.. Haha.. Almost the entire gays there were after him.. 

Haiyaa, these gays really have no control lol. Now that guy scare already to come back haha.

38 minutes ago, Guest Shah said:

Hi does shah do more than hj?

he also provide
MJ - Michael jackson 

BJ - BuKit Jalil 

HE - Happy Engine 

1069 - Teaching u math 

Guest Guest V
On 7/16/2020 at 12:11 AM, Daniel988 said:

The one I tried only happen to work in blind Centre, he’s not blind at all. 
still can see he texting  phone while massage me lol 

Mind sharing which center and name of masseur? Tqvm.

Guest Maccy

When to Mand Manda last saturday. Fuck with this tall, hot body huge cock chinese guy. Suck his dick and nipples. The best position was when he bumper cars me while handjob my dick. We cum together and it was one of the best fuck in my life. Seriously, he fucked me deep and hit my g spot every time. Reply me if you want to do it again. 

Guest Guest
On 6/13/2020 at 5:45 PM, Guest ButuSwing said:

There is a hot local guy who do massage. 

You can try with him. Text him via whatsapp for details +6014-5554123 

Went met him and kind of good service. He does not do sex sadly. But overall so hot 

Guest Wallace
33 minutes ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Is BB boy massage open?

Passed by BB yesterday, saw the owner moved quite some of the stuffs from the unit. Not sure it is permanent closed down.

Guest MorningStar
16 hours ago, Shay said:

BW Registered Members, are these two legit? Or just ad? 
usually I more trusted the register member review 

I dont think this an ad.

1 hour ago, thatquietboy said:

do you guys know which hotel that provide sauna/jacuzzi that open during this time?

I went to Hotel Istana and managed to have fun with someone at the jacuzzi, just want to know if I could broaden my search to somewhere else?

Did anyone know when Otot2 will open again?

when u fun

1 hour ago, thatquietboy said:

do you guys know which hotel that provide sauna/jacuzzi that open during this time?

I went to Hotel Istana and managed to have fun with someone at the jacuzzi, just want to know if I could broaden my search to somewhere else?

Did anyone know when Otot2 will open again?

Is it open to public? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.