Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

4 minutes ago, Guest Visitor said:

I see

how much senses charge for massage? 

Hmm, last time I had was RM50 per hour or something like that, if you take it with sauna then it would be about RM65+ only. 

If you want massage in that area, there are many choice. Many blind massage center very good. Nowdays I go Berjaya first, then move over to senses for sauna (before MCO)

2 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Update for y'all, so Borneo currently only have 5 masseurs available: 2 young Chinese guys with boyish look, one Chinese cute chubby bear type, 1 Malay masseur and the Thai guy XD

Alex is still at hometown

I massaged the person in charge asking for the pics of the masseurs and he didnt reply after that

5 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I massaged the person in charge asking for the pics of the masseurs and he didnt reply after that

U have to be patient, this uncle is hot tempered haha. And he is eating now LOL

3 minutes ago, hornychub said:

U have to be patient, this uncle is hot tempered haha. And he is eating now LOL

He replied me and sent me the pics of the masseurs. None of them are my types and I dint think I will engage any of them. The uncle sure will get mad 

1 minute ago, Guest Ryu said:

He replied me and sent me the pics of the masseurs. None of them are my types and I dint think I will engage any of them. The uncle sure will get mad 

It's fine bruh I teased him “don't always angry la sir, he said he's not angry la”
If not your type then save ur money and go try others 

18 hours ago, hornychub said:

No one new yet. Refreshing my dating apps daily but no luck haha. 

I'm quite satisfied with the good massage that I'm getting from my fav massuer. Feel so rejuvanted after each session. Don't see a need to go to anyone else other than for sex. 

Last week went to borneo, for hanky panky massage. Took a Thai guy that I tried before. I remember he was quite good in massage and very sensual and seductive. But once he see me he just decided to lose the good massage and seduction and went straight for it. Before long clothes be flying and skins be rubbing against each other. But felt disappointed about that cause it felt more like I was servicing him. 

Borneo opened already? Any precaution measure taken?

12 minutes ago, kmars said:

Borneo opened already? Any precaution measure taken?

They spray the room when I enter the room lo, and changed the bed sheet as usual. If u don't feel safe, wear a mask when u get massaged 
Also like i mentioned above, they are not officially reopened yet. And massage not done on main center but a few shops away

1 hour ago, hornychub said:

It's fine bruh I teased him “don't always angry la sir, he said he's not angry la”
If not your type then save ur money and go try others 

I told him that from the pics that he had sent to me I cant find any masseur that I am keen to try. He then replied me with voice recording and also text that he will offer his free massage for me. WTF. Scare the shit out of me as I heard many ppl saying he molested them before the real masseur enter the massage room. 

11 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

I told him that from the pics that he had sent to me I cant find any masseur that I am keen to try. He then replied me with voice recording and also text that he will offer his free massage for me. WTF. Scare the shit out of me as I heard many ppl saying he molested them before the real masseur enter the massage room. 

Hehe. If this uncle is mature looking my type, I dun mind being molested by him! ;)

Just now, Sudu said:

If i remember correctly he is short sissy uncle. If u like that type, go ahead hehe.

Sorry, not. I only attract to stocky manly guy... 

Guest Daddyhunter
8 minutes ago, Sudu said:

If i remember correctly he is short sissy uncle. If u like that type, go ahead hehe.

Sissy mature uncles are a BIG turn off for me. Sorry loh. I like a real manly man. Hehehe.

Pass! 😛

56 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

He saw me read his msg and didnt reply then replied me that he can help me to suck. WTH *facepalm* and I told him that I am looking for genuine massage and not for fun and he explainrd that his sucking is cupping therapy. Hahahah. His attempt to twisti his own words is unreasonable. Hahaha. Two totally different things. Somemore in chinese and he said his chinese isnt good but from the beginning he replied me in chinese...

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

Hahaha this is so funny. Can't blame an uncle for trying naa

Guest GymHunk
20 minutes ago, Ali44 said:

Are Celebtriy Fitness NU and Midvally cruisy?>  

YES. I had a threesome jerk off in the shower last week in MV. haha. 

4 hours ago, hornychub said:

They have a few masseur who gives good massage, but I totally forgot their name lol. Why not Whatsapp the person in charge +60 13-350 3083

For me, cause I enjoy older guys, I think Alex. Never once regret taking him. A lot of the masseur in Borneo are twinks, if u are into that. I'm not sure of their line up of masseur now tho, can call ahead and ask the slightly rude but helpful person in charged directly haha

Does Alex provide b2b? 

24 minutes ago, faridjohari said:

Does Alex provide b2b? 

I never tried that, but you can ask him when he comes back haha.
Even with his undersized shorts on, his smooth skin of his thighs on your skin will arouse you already haha

Guest Massage Lover
5 hours ago, tterrynick said:

My goodness...

Wouldn't those nails hurt???

Haha... your are so detail! I have tried him, not bad for not hanky panky type.

31 minutes ago, hornychub said:

I never tried that, but you can ask him when he comes back haha.
Even with his undersized shorts on, his smooth skin of his thighs on your skin will arouse you already haha

Yeah been told that Alex wil come back on 1/8; btw what kind of extra u took with Alex 

1 minute ago, faridjohari said:

Wow that was hot; but technically he didn’t do b2b? FYI I texted  the Borneo No and asked if any masseurs do b2b but that number replied by calling my HP and said Borneo Massage doesn’t do b2b

It's not a center like Fresh where u can pay at the counter and enjoy B2B, everything that happens is between you and the masseur. The person in charge doesn't stop you but they don't encourage it. Also, some of the masseurs there are really not offering any extra other than jerking you off at the end of the session (it's usually included in your RM70). There are a few straight guys there who are really decent looking and good for massage. Sometimes when I had no other choice, I took them too just to enjoy the massage and decline the mechanical handjob. 

1 minute ago, hornychub said:

It's not a center like Fresh where u can pay at the counter and enjoy B2B, everything that happens is between you and the masseur. The person in charge doesn't stop you but they don't encourage it. Also, some of the masseurs there are really not offering any extra other than jerking you off at the end of the session (it's usually included in your RM70). There are a few straight guys there who are really decent looking and good for massage. Sometimes when I had no other choice, I took them too just to enjoy the massage and decline the mechanical handjob. 

Have u tried Kevin there?

Not really too chubby, bearish but cute. I don't pay for cute haha. Not my cup of tea

Not really too chubby, bearish but cute. I don't pay for cute haha. Not my cup of tea

Ok noted. Btw who else beside Alex have u took in Borneo 

Guest Musclelover
2 hours ago, Guest GymHunk said:

YES. I had a threesome jerk off in the shower last week in MV. haha. 

Wow.. how did u do it since the sauna and steam room r not opened 

1 minute ago, faridjohari said:

Ok noted. Btw who else beside Alex have u took in Borneo 

Peter (pure massage only), Nan (the thai guy), and a bunch of other guys who I didn't try to get their name. But there was this one bearish daddy like massuer who was totally my cup of tea there. Had him once and never saw him again. Sad

Ask the person in charge to recommend you when things get back to normal. Now he only had 5 people on standby for massage. Usually he pick the masseur for u haha. Just tell him how you like your man haha but make it subtle or he gets annoyed and start bitching haha

53 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Peter (pure massage only), Nan (the thai guy), and a bunch of other guys who I didn't try to get their name. But there was this one bearish daddy like massuer who was totally my cup of tea there. Had him once and never saw him again. Sad

Ask the person in charge to recommend you when things get back to normal. Now he only had 5 people on standby for massage. Usually he pick the masseur for u haha. Just tell him how you like your man haha but make it subtle or he gets annoyed and start bitching haha

Guys, better don’t messaged the person in charge for Borneo Massage Centre. He keeps offered me free massage even though I had declined his offer and ignored him.... Sigh...

3 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Sorry I couldn't stop hahaha

Good lah, it shows that you are attractive to the market segment of uncles 

If the uncles are decent looking and act manly then I dont bother about it... At least act manly. Hahaha Otherwise it will be an instant turn off for me..

26 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

If the uncles are decent looking and act manly then I dont bother about it... At least act manly. Hahaha Otherwise it will be an instant turn off for me..

Agreed 

3 hours ago, hornychub said:

Is Peter good looking?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.