Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 9/3/2020 at 10:58 PM, Racer Man said:

Got message from Din saying he's stuck in Batam,  not sure when he'll be back

On 9/4/2020 at 12:47 AM, hornychub said:

I see you tag me I stress ;) Cause I'm not sure what kind of massage you prefer and what is a therapist's standard of good massage but I'll try 

Out of all the blind masseurs I tried in Brickfields area, if you're looking for strong and no hanky panky massage, I think it would be the guy Jacky that I tried last night bro. He's focused, strong and spot on. RM55 was well worth it in my opinion. Relax Two 0322601178

If you prefer trying in Berjaya which is RM45 per hour, I think you can try Rosli, some said Jason is good too but I haven't tried him. 0123543333 berjaya

Is Din back in KL? 

If not, any recommendation who in Brickfields does good UB like him now? 

Appreciate if can share. Thanks 

Guest Sauna lover
On 5/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, nabalu99 said:

if u are good looking or good shape, prefer u go Otot2, Oops or Kakiku. Sure you will hv lots fun.

I know but I am not, so I prefer to go sweater

On 5/21/2022 at 1:29 PM, nabalu99 said:

if u are good looking or good shape, prefer u go Otot2, Oops or Kakiku. Sure you will hv lots fun.

I hear that a lot. I am in good shape, but it's a shame those 3 saunas are 1 hour away from where I live... 

Guest Guest
On 5/20/2022 at 4:14 PM, Rick0492 said:

Wil be in kl end of This month stay at Sentral area any good massage ard here to recommend. Planning to visit fresh Cheras any good masseur there and what is the new address. Thank for adv. 

88A brickfields 

1: Calvin from Kuchai Lama (previously worked in Borneo and also Reception in BB Boy)

2: Daren from Taman Cheras (previously worked in Borneo too)

3: Kevin from Cheras Perdana

4: Jacky from Old Klang Road

5. Ian Chow www.happychowder.com 

6. Joe from Kajang therapistjoe.setmore.com 

7. Derek from Puchong 

Anyone tried all of them before?

How you rank them based on massage skills and overall experience?

Guest sauna lover
On 5/21/2022 at 8:30 PM, yhtang said:

I hope you had a good time there.

It was about 3 patrons when I arrived , increased to about 12 - 15pax before I left at 6pm. There was a Chinese hunk with tattoo on his chest whom everyone eyed on him when he came in, ended up he had his fun time in the dark room with another guy while they were surrounded by the onlookers, I was one of them. 

Mostly matured men on that day. Would definitely be an idea place for daddy chaser.

On 5/22/2022 at 7:58 AM, Guest Msg said:

1: Calvin from Kuchai Lama (previously worked in Borneo and also Reception in BB Boy)

2: Daren from Taman Cheras (previously worked in Borneo too)

3: Kevin from Cheras Perdana

4: Jacky from Old Klang Road

5. Ian Chow www.happychowder.com 

6. Joe from Kajang therapistjoe.setmore.com 

7. Derek from Puchong 

Anyone tried all of them before?

How you rank them based on massage skills and overall experience?

I had tried Jacky and Derek only as both of them are near my place.

personally I prefer Derek than Jacky in term of massage skills , ambience and his  look, unfortunately I don’t think Derek is still in the industry now. 

On 5/22/2022 at 1:47 PM, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Penang people, I’m visiting from KL! Any hot spots? Sauna/cruising locations similar to Oops KL Sauna?

There is a U2 sauna in Prai, in the mainland.  I do not think there are any saunas similar to Oops in Penang Island.  But you may find a more accurate response if you post this in the Penang section.

A new no hanky panky masseur in Klang with nice set up and good pricing:

https://instagram.com/thehealingwave.massage

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

On 5/25/2022 at 9:36 PM, hornychub said:

Hard but fucking good massage- Terry>Gary>Siong

If want relaxing massage: Sunny (he used chiro crack on my neck when he heard me trying to crack it I was so shocked but so syiok)

Honorable mentions for various reasons: Sam, Eng Soon

Enjoy

Thank you for the details.  It is most useful indeed.

I am in need of a good massage, and I now know who to ask for/book.

Guest Guest

Some genuine reviews about Oops. If you are planning to come here for a massage, you will be disappointed with the horrible attitude of their massage therapists. I have tried it twice after the pandemic but it just got worst. Generally they have terrible attitude, no greeting, no conversation, sour face, unable to speak english/malay and had a horrible massage skills. It's not even a massage, it's more like molesting. To make thing worst, even the old cinapek who was handling the reception was not helping. He is super blur. As for the overall feedbacks,

Pros
-crowds were good even during weekday, probably lack of choices now as famous place like taman desa was closed

-Sauna, steam room, and shower area are in good conditions. 

-Look clean

-Plenty of private rooms

Cons
-jacuzzi was not there anymore.

-The dark room was too dark to the point that i couldnt see a thing. 

-Whole area was too small

Will i be coming again? No for the massage but yes for cruising around coz there isn't any other choice. Hope that taman desa will reopen soon. 

Guest Sensational
On 5/11/2022 at 5:25 PM, Guest Tun said:

I tried Jacky massage and depends how you define hanky panky. He did perform some light fun with me and allow me to touch him too. 

Guest Oblique
On 5/28/2022 at 10:52 PM, John Turner said:

any mature daddies Tonight will be in kelana jaya park tonight

On 5/28/2022 at 10:52 PM, John Turner said:

any mature daddies Tonight will be in kelana jaya park tonight

Is this place still happening? I tot it is locked up at night.

On 4/18/2022 at 9:27 PM, Guest King said:

I tried Iqram's massage today. It was good. Strong hands. Can definitely put pressure where you need it.

As stated by other posters, it is good traditional Malay massage and good urut batin, but it is not "full service". He does strip-off during the urut batin, though and you can feel whatever you want. He is in good shape. Nice pecs and arms. Not ripped though.

Nice guy. Good personality, makes you feel comfortable, also very tall, 6'2" or 185cm.  I would definitely recommend him if you want a good massage, good urut batin and release, plus a bit of light fun He is okay with you touching and he can be bit playful as well, but nothing heavy.

He is Kelantanese and will be returning to Kelantan soon, so if you're interested, now is a good time to call. Number as above. He's 35 for those who want to know. Recommended.

Is he around at kl? How to look for masseurs at freshm2m?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.