Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 4/27/2022 at 9:56 PM, Guest Saunas said:

If you want to get molested by people with STDs, I highly recommend that you visit a sauna.

😂😂😂

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 4/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Jacky47 said:

I have some questions about sauna places and especially Sweaters.

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

2. If we're not interested do people still force into action?

3. can we just look around and not have any fun but just watch?

4. is it possible to still keep our masks on when we're in?

5. What might be a suitable sauna for chub or bear matured seakers?

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

Please check your messages. 

On 4/26/2022 at 3:36 PM, Herbert said:

This morning just received a message from Fresh Taman Desa informing that they had closed with immediate effect , anyone here knows the reason?

I think they are still operating as usual, in fact they still post their daily WA stories. Just that the counter guy told me they are lack of masseur lately and cannot handle too many customers. I did visit few days back. Everything seems to operate as usual and there are still people booking at 11pm slot. 

On 4/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Jacky47 said:

I have some questions about sauna places and especially Sweaters.

1. When we go in do we have to strip naked or can still wear our clothes or maybe our own shirt? 

2. If we're not interested do people still force into action?

3. can we just look around and not have any fun but just watch?

4. is it possible to still keep our masks on when we're in?

5. What might be a suitable sauna for chub or bear matured seakers?

I'm basically still new and not really an extrovert. Just need tips on how to get started. 

Seriously, you are not very smart. Don't know whether to laugh at you or to get angry with you. Such stupid questions also can post on a public forum where everyone can see and even the authorities can see.  

You can't wait for the authorities to go and "kum tong" (close shop) is it?

On 4/17/2022 at 3:50 PM, Guest Guest said:

Among all these 4 local Chinese home-based massage:

1: Calvin from Kuchai Lama (previously worked in Borneo and also Reception in BB Boy)

2: Daren from Taman Cheras (previously worked in Borneo too)

3: Kevin from Cheras Perdana

4: Jacky from Old Klang Road

Which one will u recommended for his great massage skills? 

Thank you for your opinion

Have a nice weekend then

5. Ian Chow www.happychowder.com 

6. Joe from Kajang therapistjoe.setmore.com 

7. Derek from Puchong 

On 5/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Walk in guests allowed?

Don't know .. note it is only for 3 hours, though it was quite busy since everyone goes at this limited time slot.

Facilities are good ..  temperatures are comfortable so it isn't boiling in the jacuzzi or suffocating in the steam room.

On 5/2/2022 at 10:16 AM, ChiT said:

Don't know .. note it is only for 3 hours, though it was quite busy since everyone goes at this limited time slot.

Facilities are good ..  temperatures are comfortable so it isn't boiling in the jacuzzi or suffocating in the steam room.

Ok. Might check it out tomorrow evening and see if I can get some handsome daddies.. 

Did you see any that day you went? 

Guest Guest
On 5/1/2022 at 9:35 AM, Timothy cartland said:

Any good masseur in brickfields.thanks

88A blind massage 03-2274 7188

Sam is a bit notty today, keep holding my hardon

On 5/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

Happy ending?🤣

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Guest Tun
On 5/4/2022 at 12:47 PM, yhtang said:

Did anyone tried this

Male masseur massage service

017 2112110 he claims that he has 18 years massage experience

Review on Fair

i initially thought that this is a fake profile. However, I was in the area after having my session with Air, so I thought no harm in trying

Face and Body

Well, he is actually real. His face has some pimples (which I thought are forgiven), but he still has the babyish look as the photo.

Body wise, typically he isn’t what I go for as I prefer someone with six pax, but he still has that fit twinkish body look.

7/10. I would rate higher if he has six pax

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Well, after 1 month of break, my sexual desire was high. I had a session with Air before, but I didnt have enough so I decided to choose for Fair. Pity him as I asked him to be a bit harsh and rough with me. Well, the coitus was good, I mean he tried his best to fulfill my desire. He was hard throughout the session, even through I was a bit ‘pushy’ on him. He can speak English well, so it makes the whole experience nice

8/10 - I couldnt give him full score simply because I prefer someone with six pax. Thats all

Overall, I would still book him for his face and wonderful service, but would prefer to have 3s with him. He did satisfy me and was hard all the times

CF3C34BF-93C9-4FCC-B13D-FB2E6ABD26F1.jpeg

Guest Iqram
On 5/4/2022 at 7:51 PM, zacron said:

Review on Fair

i initially thought that this is a fake profile. However, I was in the area after having my session with Air, so I thought no harm in trying

Face and Body

Well, he is actually real. His face has some pimples (which I thought are forgiven), but he still has the babyish look as the photo.

Body wise, typically he isn’t what I go for as I prefer someone with six pax, but he still has that fit twinkish body look.

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Well, after 1 month of break, my sexual desire was high. I had a session with Air before, but I didnt have enough so I decided to choose for Fair. Pity him as I asked him to be a bit harsh and rough with me. Well, the coitus was good, I mean he tried his best to fulfill my desire. He was hard throughout the session, even through I was a bit ‘pushy’ on him. He can speak English well, so it makes the whole experience nice

8/10 - I couldnt give him full score simply because I prefer someone with six pax. Thats all

Overall, I would still book him for his face and wonderful service, but would prefer to have 3s with him. He did satisfy me and was hard all the times

How much is the price and where is the location? 

Guest bbbb

Review on Fair

Face and Body

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Review on Fair

Face and Body

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Does that mean he can top?

Went to Tantara men last night so might as well gv asimple field report.

I booked Jesper for 90 mins. He is a 32 yo Vietnamese masseur can speak quite fluent mandarin. Not muscular for sure, more to slim. Massage wise still okay, he put lots effort on my back and leg. Nothing sensual. He does has a good look (though it is covered by mask). 

Guest Fair Question
On 5/4/2022 at 12:51 PM, zacron said:

Review on Fair

Face and Body

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Where is the guy from?

Guest Telling my own real story

Hi. Im not lying nor troll. This is a sincere advice for any newbie never been to sauna before. First of all be extra careful stay in an area with at least three person. Never go inside dark room or dark lit steam room. I thought i knew how to protect myself from strangers but alas i caught herpes from unknown person that gave oral job. My advice is please avoid the public sauna any possible means.

On 5/7/2022 at 5:39 PM, Guest Telling my own real story said:

Hi. Im not lying nor troll. This is a sincere advice for any newbie never been to sauna before. First of all be extra careful stay in an area with at least three person. Never go inside dark room or dark lit steam room. I thought i knew how to protect myself from strangers but alas i caught herpes from unknown person that gave oral job. My advice is please avoid the public sauna any possible means.

Edited by nabalu99
too big

Guest Grazzy
On 4/2/2022 at 5:02 PM, Guest Tantara said:

Is Jesper local? What race?

And how much is the tip for "extras"?

Yes, I had a very good massage from him last Friday.  90 mins for RM 150.  He is Jusper, a Vietnamese man with very limited English but great massage skills - strong hands.  I was not seeking a HE but tipped him RM 40 as he was so capable. 

Guest Acikmion

Review on Fair

Face and Body

Massage

Not applicable

Service

Can give air contact number?

Guest Guest
On 5/3/2022 at 2:31 PM, Guest Guest said:

How the masseur there? Good looking ? Good body? 

sam good looking? Good body? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.