Male HQ

Orca888 And His 'straight' Boy

Guest Guest

What I meant was more about how you love your boy... I think many here desire to have someone love them like the way you do. It seems to be so complete and unwavering. Hence there is a hope that your love story will continue.

But then...how many gays or bi in Singapore don't visit blowingwind?

I have no idea - for that, you have to ask GM :P

Hopefully it's not an obsession :o

Jokes aside, I must admit that sometimes I question myself...am I "silly" to put so much effort for a straight guy who may never accept me as his partner...

But my answer is always yes cos he's worth it - even if he can only be my brother...

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Lust takes care of your need for one moment.

Love takes care of you for life.

that is so true.

unfortunately many gays in spore fail to see that.

bodies can be changed thru exercises and diets but the heart is always there. :)

I have no idea - for that, you have to ask GM :P

Hopefully it's not an obsession :o

Jokes aside, I must admit that sometimes I question myself...am I "silly" to put so much effort for a straight guy who may never accept me as his partner...

But my answer is always yes cos he's worth it - even if he can only be my brother...

I identify with this readily myself since I have decided to just love my ex-colleague without any expectations after he rejected me. I am actually glad that one of his reasons were that he is attached because that tells me that he is happy and the committed sort.

I am just contented that he still treats me as a friend and to be able still get email replies from him from time to time. In some sense I am even sillier because I should move on since I already got the answer.

So here is a toast to you from a fellow silly guy. Actually, since you have decided that he is worth it and that you are okay with the current arrangement and possibly him marrying someone else, I do support your actions.

When we are all gray and old, we can go knowing that we have truly loved.

that is so true.

unfortunately many gays in spore fail to see that.

bodies can be changed thru exercises and diets but the heart is always there. :)

Well, looks can also be changed, especially if you are in South Korea...hahah

But the heart is one thing that can't be changed - if you got a good one, you got a good one...

Head of course - some people's head are just not screwed on properly :P

Am I falling for a bi?

Well, looks can also be changed, especially if you are in South Korea...hahah

But the heart is one thing that can't be changed - if you got a good one, you got a good one...

Head of course - some people's head are just not screwed on properly :P

Why can you change looks specially in South Korea?

Sorry If I missed one part of the movie...

I totally agree on the rest.

Guest Guestt

Wow Orca! Its hard not to fall in love with you! Unfortunately I'm probably not your type.... too old liao, and not a hunk though like you, I do look young and still dazzle aunties! (blush!). Well who knows, if you ever change your mind, or if circumstances change, I'll be waiting! haha!

Phil,

The rave now is to seek plastic surgery to enhance one's look in South Korea.

Their surgeons are notorious for making their movie stars look much, much better and more appealing.

Thanks, Abang.

I did not know that.

But I know Koreans who do not need those modifications...

I identify with this readily myself since I have decided to just love my ex-colleague without any expectations after he rejected me. I am actually glad that one of his reasons were that he is attached because that tells me that he is happy and the committed sort.

I am just contented that he still treats me as a friend and to be able still get email replies from him from time to time. In some sense I am even sillier because I should move on since I already got the answer.

So here is a toast to you from a fellow silly guy. Actually, since you have decided that he is worth it and that you are okay with the current arrangement and possibly him marrying someone else, I do support your actions.

When we are all gray and old, we can go knowing that we have truly loved.

Can't say that I am "glad" to see people in the same predicament...but thanks for sharing too :)

Some of the things we do for "love" hahah

While being loved is fortunate, we should not overlook the ability to love, especially without expecting anything in return...

It may look silly now but as you rightly pointed out, not many of us can honestly say that we have truly loved.

Anyway, I started out as wanting to just be his brother and friend...so I must say that I know what I am getting myself into...

May not be the smartest decision I made in my life though but no regrets...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Wow Orca! Its hard not to fall in love with you! Unfortunately I'm probably not your type.... too old liao, and not a hunk though like you, I do look young and still dazzle aunties! (blush!). Well who knows, if you ever change your mind, or if circumstances change, I'll be waiting! haha!

LOL - I think you are way over-rating me...hahah

I am nowhere near what you guys think I am :(

Anyway, I don't need any distractions now - my mind and eyes are just on my boy - sorry :D

But thanks again for making this unker very happy :P

Oh, whoever said my boy was a hunk? LOL

And I love him not because he's good looking but more because of his mind and character :)

We get along very well together and more importantly, we make each other laugh and smile all the time...

Am I falling for a bi?

Orca, a song for you, that reminds me of my younger days in secondary school having a huge crush on someone straight too.

“Each word you casually exchange with me

Is such a precious treasure to me

But I myself feel a bit embarrassed about this

So if you knew, you would surely laugh at me

I want to see you, I want to see you

I want to hear your voice at least

And I sometimes call you with no special reason

My heart becomes so warm

Just because you are around me

I have only one wish

Can I stay loving you forever

Just like this?

I've known for a long time that you have someone precious

Because it's clear from your smile

Though it's true I spend some nights

Feeling so sad, so sad

And feeling a tightening in my chest

If I just think of you

My heart has the meaning to live

I expect nothing special from you

Just like this?

I want to see you, I want to see you

I want to hear your voice at least

And I sometimes call you with no special reason

My heart becomes so warm

Just because you are around me

I have only one wish

Please let me keep on loving you

If I just think of you

My heart has the meaning to live

I expect nothing special from you

Just like this?

Days - ayumi hamasaki

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Thanks for the song - it does describe my situation/feelings all too well...sigh

Guess that's the path I have chosen...will I find my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow remains to be seen...

I can only hope that the mixed signals from him are not misleading me...

Strangely enough, here's what the horoscope had to say about "us" yesterday...

Taurus 19-4-12

Humans are capable of fantastic things but accelerating time is not yet possible. Your keeness to advance something that is unfolding in its own time is understandable but making effort to try and bring about a development before it's meant to happen is as futile as moving the hands on a clock forward. You're not being misled where something close to your heart is concerned. To be as strong and permanent as it will be requires it to have roots firmly in place first.

Scorpio 19-4-12

What is the meaning of life? Are we put on this planet for a brief period of time only to struggle and cope with numerous curve balls life throws at us on a daily basis? Is our only purpose to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of others? You're bound to be wondering. Having given so much time to placating certain people this year, you're due a break. It's time you were on the receiving end of help and support. You will undoubtedly be pleased to hear it's coming.

Am I falling for a bi?

Thanks for the song - it does describe my situation/feelings all too well...sigh

Guess that's the path I have chosen...will I find my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow remains to be seen...

I can only hope that the mixed signals from him are not misleading me...

Taurus 19-4-12

Humans are capable of fantastic things but accelerating time is not yet possible. Your keeness to advance something that is unfolding in its own time is understandable but making effort to try and bring about a development before it's meant to happen is as futile as moving the hands on a clock forward. You're not being misled where something close to your heart is concerned. To be as strong and permanent as it will be requires it to have roots firmly in place first.

Scorpio 19-4-12

What is the meaning of life? Are we put on this planet for a brief period of time only to struggle and cope with numerous curve balls life throws at us on a daily basis? Is our only purpose to ensure the comfort and satisfaction of others? You're bound to be wondering. Having given so much time to placating certain people this year, you're due a break. It's time you were on the receiving end of help and support. You will undoubtedly be pleased to hear it's coming.

How about trying this? Different from those old ones.. as this one base on horoscopes

http://www.mylovecal.com/

Edited by keith92

事事往往没我想的那么简单

orca ur boy is a scorpio?

taurus is ruled by venus (so is libra) - the planet of beauty. taurus often find themselves happiest when they're experieincing the best things in life - a relaxing spa, a good meal etc. taurus are renowned to be materialistic people and often measure their happiness by their posessions.

scorpio, like aries (me!) is ruled by mars - the planet of war. both horoscopes are headstrong people with a competitve edge over things. the difference is that aries takes on this in the most literal way, while scorpios do it via the mind. they say scorpios have the most charming eyes, and they're extremely smart people who are good with mind manipulation.

if ur boy is a scorpio, then taurus x scorpio is a pretty good combo cos earth and water is a good match. i believe ur boy will come to appreciate ur slow and mellow, almost routinzed approach to life. :)

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Guest Guest

It's easy...diet is 80% and exercise is just 20% - of course, it must be done right...hahah

I am not talking about the "conventional" diets :D

i came across some threads remembering u saying that u only take 4 mins a day to exercise? :o

what is it? even HIIT is more than 4 mins. ;)

Guest Guest

Taurus 19-4-12

Scorpio 19-4-12

seems to be right on the nail.

which horoscope website do you go or subscribe to?

orca ur boy is a scorpio?

taurus is ruled by venus (so is libra) - the planet of beauty. taurus often find themselves happiest when they're experieincing the best things in life - a relaxing spa, a good meal etc. taurus are renowned to be materialistic people and often measure their happiness by their posessions.

scorpio, like aries (me!) is ruled by mars - the planet of war. both horoscopes are headstrong people with a competitve edge over things. the difference is that aries takes on this in the most literal way, while scorpios do it via the mind. they say scorpios have the most charming eyes, and they're extremely smart people who are good with mind manipulation.

if ur boy is a scorpio, then taurus x scorpio is a pretty good combo cos earth and water is a good match. i believe ur boy will come to appreciate ur slow and mellow, almost routinzed approach to life. :)

Yup...he is :D

I don't think I am materialistic nor do I measure my happiness by my possessions...my happiness is based on my boy :P

Probably the only accurate traits about me is my stubbornness and loyalty (sometimes to the wrong cause)...hahah

My boy is not that headstrong although he does have a mind of his own...but he tends to let me decide most of the time (his favourite phrase - I duno or I anything)...

But it's true about eyes though - I like looking into his eyes...

Hopefully I can provide that stability that he's looking for :D

Anyway, I am pretty unconventional in my thinking - I like to think outside the box

Edited by orca888

Am I falling for a bi?

How about trying this? Different from those old ones.. as this one base on horoscopes

http://www.mylovecal.com/

Thanks for the link...hahah

We scored a 70% :D

This is a potion for a passionate relationship with lots of heat, at least on the emotional and physical level. Intellectually they may find it difficult to agree, since both of are very stubborn and are loyal to their opinions. To avoid unnecessary conflict both will have to learn some flexibility. Bull and the scorpion love commitment, however scorpion loves it a whole lot more and will sometimes make loyal bull frustrated with his excessive jealousy. Both are loyal, so they must learn is how to trust each other.

Edited by orca888

Am I falling for a bi?

i came across some threads remembering u saying that u only take 4 mins a day to exercise? :o

what is it? even HIIT is more than 4 mins. ;)

Yup - google for Tabata workouts :D

20 seconds of high intensity, 10 seconds of low - rinse and repeat for 8 cycles = 4 minutes :)

Of course, in between I also like to do bodyweight workouts - pushups, chinups and burpees...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Yup - google for Tabata workouts :D

20 seconds of high intensity, 10 seconds of low - rinse and repeat for 8 cycles = 4 minutes :)

oh this is also HIIT right.

what exercise (sprinting, skipping etc) do you do for it?

for me i do burpees for 30 seconds and then rest for 40 seconds and repeat it for another 5 times.

in the beginning when i do HIIT i feel really shi*ty at the end of it but prob is my body can adapt very fast and after a week or two i dun feel the rigour anymore.

ur body still looks good now but it must hv been even better last time right? :B)

Guest greaselove

Taurus 19-4-12

this hits me right at the core. >.<

thanks for the quote Orca

Thanks for the link...hahah

We scored a 70% :D

This is a potion for a passionate relationship with lots of heat, at least on the emotional and physical level. Intellectually they may find it difficult to agree, since both of are very stubborn and are loyal to their opinions. To avoid unnecessary conflict both will have to learn some flexibility. Bull and the scorpion love commitment, however scorpion loves it a whole lot more and will sometimes make loyal bull frustrated with his excessive jealousy. Both are loyal, so they must learn is how to trust each other.

Nice score.. hope you and your boy can have further relationship ^_^

a bit OT though.. this is my bf and mine. only 47% >.<

To Sagittarius everything is just about fun, but Capricorn is more serious about many things. Sagittarius isn't stable and is always looking to discovering new horizons, but Capricorn loves stability and prefers not to take big risks. Sagittarius finds it difficult to commit to one person and stop the flirting, but that's exactly what Capricorn expects. The match can still turn out well if both are willing to learn and change a little. If they do then Sagittarius will teach Capricorn how to loosen up a little and enjoy life, whilst Sagittarius will learn from his partner how to be more serious and organized in some important aspects of life. However on the overall it's not the best match.

Im the capricorn... and what the horoscope says about me is quite true..

How I wish my bf can be like you lo.. then I wont feel that insecure and worry too much

Edited by keith92

事事往往没我想的那么简单

Guest IamPineapple

Okay, a quick update...

Sent my boy to school this morning - what a wonderful way to start the day...hahah

After his classes, we met again for gym...

Had a great time again as usual :)

Then we went for a nice dinner at Taka - think we over ordered (well, he's still a growing boy and I was contented to sit and watch him eat)...hahah

Anyway, I really appreciate him for setting aside time to be with me :D

Like I said, I can't really complain...got to appreciate the little things in life - they do add up sometimes...hahah

Strongly Agree with the words in bold, Unker ! !

And i'm Sagittarius :D haha... kind of reflect me well !

Edited by IamPineapple

Nice score.. hope you and your boy can have further relationship ^_^

a bit OT though.. this is my bf and mine. only 47% >.<

To Sagittarius everything is just about fun, but Capricorn is more serious about many things. Sagittarius isn't stable and is always looking to discovering new horizons, but Capricorn loves stability and prefers not to take big risks. Sagittarius finds it difficult to commit to one person and stop the flirting, but that's exactly what Capricorn expects. The match can still turn out well if both are willing to learn and change a little. If they do then Sagittarius will teach Capricorn how to loosen up a little and enjoy life, whilst Sagittarius will learn from his partner how to be more serious and organized in some important aspects of life. However on the overall it's not the best match.

Im the capricorn... and what the horoscope says about me is quite true..

How I wish my bf can be like you lo.. then I wont feel that insecure and worry too much

Hey, you are already one up on me...hahah

You guys are attached - my boy and I are still muddling around and none of us are getting anywhere :(

Sometimes, opposites do attract and take these horoscope readings with a pinch of salt bah...

I believe in personal effort - can't always wait for the stars to be aligned and all that crap :P

Well, you should be thankful - if your boyfriend was more like me, you may be bored half to death :unsure:

Am I falling for a bi?

this hits me right at the core. >.<

thanks for the quote Orca

No worries - just sharing :)

Take these readings with a pinch of salt...hahah

My boy's reading today - "don't turn a close friend away even if you feel their demands are too much for you today"

My reading today - "keep things in perspective and you will be able to reach your goal a lot faster"

To be honest, I am confused...hahah

My boy has his own program today so I will probably leave him to his own devices and not bug him...

So if I decide to do that, would it help reach my goal a lot faster?

You see how at odds our two readings seem to be?

Then again, I may not be the close friend that the reading was referring too...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

oh this is also HIIT right.

what exercise (sprinting, skipping etc) do you do for it?

for me i do burpees for 30 seconds and then rest for 40 seconds and repeat it for another 5 times.

in the beginning when i do HIIT i feel really shi*ty at the end of it but prob is my body can adapt very fast and after a week or two i dun feel the rigour anymore.

ur body still looks good now but it must hv been even better last time right? :B)

There are a lot of HIIT variations out there - just google :D

Yes, our bodies are very adaptable and we need to keep changing the routine...

I do a mix of routines just for the kick of it but my HIIT typically involves squats and boxing routines...

And when I am bored, I do my bodyweight exercises - provided I don't go to the gym with my boy...

Different - I was a lot bigger last time cos I spent too much time in the gym...hahah

These days, I have leaned out a lot and my time in the gym is spent mostly training my boy...

I don't want to look too big beside my boy but I think he prefers me as more muscular...that's my feeling...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

i guess ur ex misses u too. ppl said it is impossible to forget ur first love. but moving on is definitely the way. :) so u told ur ex about ur boy?

did u find out about ur ex straying or he told u truthfully? i guess ur ex has been attracted to someone who can relate to him better at his current stage of life; people do change, that is one problem of a big age-gap relationship - hope u dun mind i say this, we all learn from one another. :B)

Well, maybe but I think he has definitely moved on...

Nope - my ex may have been stalking me :P

It was he who messaged me saying that he has seen me with my boy...scary huh?

Anyway, I found out due to a sudden change in his behavior and we have been together for 18 years, I know how to read him...stupid trait of a Taurus - we are very observant and we process information very fast...

Speaking of which, I wished I wasn't so observant - it makes me somewhat paranoid and suspicious at times too...

Oh, I don't think it's because of the large age-gap relationship but I think he was looking for something more - I am just too "stable" and boring...

But thanks for sharing your views - this unker is like a frog in a well and silly to boot :(

Am I falling for a bi?

how did ur parents and family members react to ur 'other half' being a guy?

i know what u mean - these are good qualities that's lacking in ppl nowadays. but if one is not faking it, others will definitely appreciate and admire. :B)

They were cool about it...

Of course my mom was a bit apprehensive at first but they have come to accept my ex...

He used to stay over at my place very regularly and go out with my parents too...

Honestly, I am just another screwed up individual...hahah

I don't think I am being too critical on myself but there are so many things I could have done better, done differently etc...hahah

Just hope that things turn out well for my boy and I...not asking for a lot right? hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Hey, you are already one up on me...hahah

You guys are attached - my boy and I are still muddling around and none of us are getting anywhere :(

Sometimes, opposites do attract and take these horoscope readings with a pinch of salt bah...

I believe in personal effort - can't always wait for the stars to be aligned and all that crap :P

Well, you should be thankful - if your boyfriend was more like me, you may be bored half to death :unsure:

ha :P im quite a bored person too :yuk:

事事往往没我想的那么简单

Guest Guest

Anyway, I found out due to a sudden change in his behavior and we have been together for 18 years, I know how to read him...stupid trait of a Taurus - we are very observant and we process information very fast...

Speaking of which, I wished I wasn't so observant - it makes me somewhat paranoid and suspicious at times too...

like u said....18 years

i will hv noticed a change in behaviour even if together for only few years

paranoid and suspicious? i think everyone will, shows that we care. but of cos not overdone

like u said....18 years

i will hv noticed a change in behaviour even if together for only few years

paranoid and suspicious? i think everyone will, shows that we care. but of cos not overdone

Guess I wasn't paying much attention else I would have caught it much earlier :(

I always believe in giving the freedom of choice to people but of course, it doesn't always work out...

That said, there's no point forcing someone to do things against their will, would it?

Am I falling for a bi?

Strongly Agree with the words in bold, Unker ! !

And i'm Sagittarius :D haha... kind of reflect me well !

LOL - that's my philosophy in life - learn to appreciate the little things...

And as long as I set my expectations low, I tend to get a lot of pleasant surprises coming my way...hahah

I am not expecting a lot from my boy to be honest - as long as he can continue to set time aside for us to go to the gym, have dinner and go for an occasional holiday, I am more than contented...

Of course, I like getting messages from him from time to time - they really bring a smile to my face :D

This unker is really very low maintenance right?

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest IamPineapple

LOL - that's my philosophy in life - learn to appreciate the little things...

And as long as I set my expectations low, I tend to get a lot of pleasant surprises coming my way...hahah

I am not expecting a lot from my boy to be honest - as long as he can continue to set time aside for us to go to the gym, have dinner and go for an occasional holiday, I am more than contented...

Of course, I like getting messages from him from time to time - they really bring a smile to my face :D

This unker is really very low maintenance right?

Haha... what a wise unker we had here... haha, can i be your "Tu Di" ? haha.

I learn that when after i read a book some time ago. It's very helpful in terms of handling human relation.

I also had just started to set a low expectation le... low expectation on myself that is which the term "short term goal" comes to play... hehe

For the time being, i did love to hang out with a mixture of friends.

Messages are nice.... it's been some eons ago since i last had - from people i know x.x

Yeah your a low maintenance unker... haha

PS: where you find those astrology thingy one...

Haha... what a wise unker we had here... haha, can i be your "Tu Di" ? haha.

I learn that when after i read a book some time ago. It's very helpful in terms of handling human relation.

I also had just started to set a low expectation le... low expectation on myself that is which the term "short term goal" comes to play... hehe

For the time being, i did love to hang out with a mixture of friends.

Messages are nice.... it's been some eons ago since i last had - from people i know x.x

Yeah your a low maintenance unker... haha

PS: where you find those astrology thingy one...

Me wise? More like wiseguy sort of wise right? hahah

I don't want to corrupt the young so I don't accept disciples :P

Yup, low expectations or baby steps as I like to call it...and as we gain confidence, we can slowly set the bar higher...otherwise, we can get too complacent...

I don't hang out as much these days - getting old and staying out late is not my cuppa tea unless of course, it's with my boy...hahah

Anyway, our messages are just senseless bantering - anything that makes the both of us laugh...

Strangely enough, I think I place the ability to make each other laugh as pretty high on my list of must-haves in a relationship...hahah

After all, we can't be lovey dovey 24/7 right? :P

Yup, super low maintenance - I am like a weed :(

I get them from a number of websites...I like cafe astrology...

Let me go get my BB - it's in my bag and tend not to look at work stuff when I am at home...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest Guest

Yup, low expectations or baby steps as I like to call it...and as we gain confidence, we can slowly set the bar higher...otherwise, we can get too complacent...

sounds like gd advice. funny how i never really think of that.

i always set high(er) expectations so that i can spur myself. but sometimes lose interest and motivation in the process. disappointment will set in if i fall short of expectations.

oops are u guys talking abt relationships or matters in life in general? :blink:

Guest Guest

anw uncle while reading ur status updates, i dun think ur boy is totally straight lah.

would a normal friend spend so much time with u and allow u to come into his life so frequently? he wld hv felt weird if u offer to send him to school etc and exchange smses every night.

does he say things like 'he miss u' or 'cant wait to see u' in his messages? :rolleyes:

and does ur boy drift his eyes around looking at guys in public?

i guess he might hv feelings for you but is apprehensive abt it at the same time, prob bcos of age gap difference on his side or he is just not sure and wanna keep things as status quo like u.

but like u said, set low expectations and give unconditionally, that is something i hv to learn. ;)

sounds like gd advice. funny how i never really think of that.

i always set high(er) expectations so that i can spur myself. but sometimes lose interest and motivation in the process. disappointment will set in if i fall short of expectations.

oops are u guys talking abt relationships or matters in life in general? :blink:

LOL - unker ate more salt than a lot of people...that's why can spout such crap :P

It applies to everything - just got to learn how to adapt to fit each situation :)

Am I falling for a bi?

anw uncle while reading ur status updates, i dun think ur boy is totally straight lah.

would a normal friend spend so much time with u and allow u to come into his life so frequently? he wld hv felt weird if u offer to send him to school etc and exchange smses every night.

does he say things like 'he miss u' or 'cant wait to see u' in his messages? :rolleyes:

and does ur boy drift his eyes around looking at guys in public?

i guess he might hv feelings for you but is apprehensive abt it at the same time, prob bcos of age gap difference on his side or he is just not sure and wanna keep things as status quo like u.

but like u said, set low expectations and give unconditionally, that is something i hv to learn. ;)

I know right...talk about getting so many mixed signals...hahah

Maybe I got a damn fantastic personality? Yah, in my dreams :wacko:

But maybe he really treats me like his big brother? hahah

Over the last 20 days, I probably seen him like 12 days or more? I am not complaining :D

Nope, I don't get such things from him - he's a Scorpio after all and Scorpios do not show a lot of public affection...

Anyway, I don't want to raise my hopes too high - I am quite happy with status quo and have him as my brother and slowly develop our relationship further...

If we are meant to be, we are meant to be - no point forcing a square peg into a round hole (no sexual connotations please)...hahah

I don't want to scare him off or worse, push him away by being overbearing...one reason why I look at horoscopes is to try and learn what makes him tick...

I normally can read people quite well but my boy remains an enigma to me still...mysterious and alluring at the same time...

If you recall my status updates, I did talk about how I am like a moth drawn towards the flame...hahah

Am I falling for a bi?

Guest IamPineapple

Me wise? More like wiseguy sort of wise right? hahah

I don't want to corrupt the young so I don't accept disciples :P

I don't hang out as much these days - getting old and staying out late is not my cuppa tea unless of course, it's with my boy...hahah

Anyway, our messages are just senseless bantering - anything that makes the both of us laugh...

Strangely enough, I think I place the ability to make each other laugh as pretty high on my list of must-haves in a relationship...hahah

After all, we can't be lovey dovey 24/7 right? :P

Yup, super low maintenance - I am like a weed :(

I get them from a number of websites...I like cafe astrology...

Let me go get my BB - it's in my bag and tend not to look at work stuff when I am at home...hahah

unker... i don't mind being corrupted as i already am... haha

Baby steps is what i do to do 21km run, my final goal is run 42km run, which is the full marathon... hehe been pushing myself hard ^_^

share some link for your astrology thingy leah... me wanna know myself more :whistle:

i guess i'm e same as you have the "ability to make each other laugh" :clap:

unker... i don't mind being corrupted as i already am... haha

Baby steps is what i do to do 21km run, my final goal is run 42km run, which is the full marathon... hehe been pushing myself hard ^_^

share some link for your astrology thingy leah... me wanna know myself more :whistle:

i guess i'm e same as you have the "ability to make each other laugh" :clap:

LOL - then worst - wait you corrupt me :P

I won't dream of doing that - chronic cardio is bad for us...hahah

But whatever floats your boat :P

Google is your best friend - that's how I found a lot of the sites...hahah

Nice - laughter can be a very powerful binding agent - of course, it must be used correctly...

Laugh with your partner and not AT him...quite obvious right? Maybe not - common sense isn't as common as we think it is...hahah

Ok, I admit, I can have a very caustic wit at times - actually so does my boy :huh:

So far it has been directed at others - but we still have to be careful with each other :oops:

Am I falling for a bi?