Male HQ

I got Body odour & Body odor discussion (compiled)

Guest P

Guest Whiffed

Just returned from a business trip to the PRC and came across a guy in his late 40s with the stinkiest case of "rotten crotch" that I was ever forced to endure. I first noticed it when he sat in front of me on the shuttle bus from the hotel to the conference center. As soon as the bus pulled off, I noticed the smell of an unwashed sweaty crotch that had dried into place, most likely because he did not shower in the morning. I started looking around, but quickly realized that it was the guy in front of me, and made a mental note to avoid him.

Unfortunately he was in the same panel as me, and sat at the same table, and could be smelled even though he was 10 meters away. His crotch funk overpowered most of the stinky PRC breath in the room, but not all, and they were equally bad odors. Even worse, he came up to compliment me on my presentation, and then started asking me all kinds of questions about Singapore. I was trying not to be rude but had to keep turning my head away while trying to end the unwanted conversation with this grossmonger as soon as possible.

The next day I sat 20 meters from him on the opposite side of the table and could still smell that same nasty groin stinkiness emanating from him. How could the people sitting closer bear the odor? Oh wait, most of them are PRCs who are accustomed to ignoring bad breath anyway, so a bit of crotch funk might be considered an upgrade to some. But still. That is just plain filthy. Has nobody ever told him that he needs to be vigilant about washing his crotch to do away with that awful stench? Someone certainly should have told him!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/23/2018 at 1:57 AM, Guest Wei said:

So I invited someone few hours ago for fun but was a bit disappointed as he has body odor. I asked him to get it done quickly. I agreed to be bottom this time so that I was not facing him while I buried my face in the pillow. After he released, i said I am ok not to cum and he put on his clothes and left. How to tell without hurting his feelings?

Hey can you read this for me?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSDeT2MM3D777V_g7aqOWh

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 10/23/2018 at 1:57 AM, Guest Wei said:

So I invited someone few hours ago for fun but was a bit disappointed as he has body odor. I asked him to get it done quickly. I agreed to be bottom this time so that I was not facing him while I buried my face in the pillow. After he released, i said I am ok not to cum and he put on his clothes and left. How to tell without hurting his feelings?

You still had sex with him? Thats why i prefer straight men over gays. Gays do not look after themselves and have stinky BO, straight men on the otherhand have that natural man smell, even after a hard days work under the sun, their manly straight aroma is so intoxicating, instant turn on. Gays on the other hand have suan suan smell, sour smelling because gays are naturally dependent on straight men and gay bodies somehow become like old women smell.

Guest yoyoyoyoyo

met an indian guy on tinder he is studying in america, young fellow with really good looks and hot body. when he reached home i told him if he can shower first because he have strong BO, he said he dont think so and he dont have smell so no need he said. luckily he is handsome but yah all his body smell goes to my pillow, mattress and comforter and everything smells like his armpit, so i have to wash everything because alcohol cant cover the smell. a bit messy and disaster so he will be the last smelly guy ill gonna have fun.

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.