Male HQ

I got Body odour & Body odor discussion (compiled)

Guest P

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor

Body odor may be reduced or prevented or even aggravated by using deodorants,antiperspirants, disinfectants, underarm liners, triclosan, special soaps or foams with antiseptic plant extracts such asribwort and liquorice, chlorophyllinointments and sprays topically, and chlorophyllin supplements internally. Methenamine in the form of cream and spray is successfully used for treatment of excessive sweating and related to it body odour.[22] Although body odor is commonly associated with hygienepractices, its presentation can be affected by changes in diet as well as the other factors discussed above.[23]

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On ‎13‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 0:45 AM, Guest said:

Hi, it's me again. Thanks for the reply. 

Not from clothes cause he said that when we were naked. I'm still dealing with bad breathe. But i think the body order is also a problem. I'm Indian by the way. I don't mind changing diet if that could remove the BO. I know how people reacts to our smell.

I am glad you brought this statement up yourself. Anyone else who ask such a question would be branded a racist. But it does seems to be a major common problem among this race, regardless how you try to hide the fact. Why is this the case? The entire Indian family can have the same diet, but not the entire family will have body door. So is diet really the reason?

Genetically certain races r more prone to bo. Diet is the main cause n it affects one member more than another.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 11 months later...
On 11/08/2009 at 5:48 PM, Guest Smelly Armpit said:

Especially after I worked long hour and also the part around my underwear too. Anyone got similar experiences? How to get rid of it without causing embarassment to colleagues?

How often you take a shower? Do you use soap? 

• G_M changed the title to I got Body odour & Body odor discussion (compiled)
Guest Complex

I am suffering from BO and it comes from the armpit. Even when sitting in air con room it will become sweaty, applying anti perspirant reduces the smell but there will still be sweat present. As long as sweat is present bacteria will feed on it and release smelly odours. For people who keep saying "go shower" it will not help only reducing the smell for first hour or less. This is similar to sweaty feet and hands, you cannot control sweat.

I'm just putting out this public servicee announcement here for anyone who's overweight.

SOAP BARS.

Lather yourself up like crazy and I can guarantee you will reduce most of your smell problems.

Your one stop shop of using shampoo for everything isn't going to cut it. Your perfume, body spray whatever IS NOT going to work.

On 3/5/2017 at 3:34 PM, Guest Complex said:

I am suffering from BO and it comes from the armpit. Even when sitting in air con room it will become sweaty, applying anti perspirant reduces the smell but there will still be sweat present. As long as sweat is present bacteria will feed on it and release smelly odours. For people who keep saying "go shower" it will not help only reducing the smell for first hour or less. This is similar to sweaty feet and hands, you cannot control sweat.

Maybe you can consider sweat glands removal surgery? 

• 3 months later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

So I invited someone few hours ago for fun but was a bit disappointed as he has body odor. I asked him to get it done quickly. I agreed to be bottom this time so that I was not facing him while I buried my face in the pillow. After he released, i said I am ok not to cum and he put on his clothes and left. How to tell without hurting his feelings?

Guest Clean Yourself Now

Does this question mean you plan to meet him again? In that case, buy and give him a can of deodorant after you finish having fun the next time, and tell him there won't be a third time if he doesn't use it on a regular basis going forward.

Let's be honest here. Screw his feelings! There is no excuse for an adult to have body odor! None! We live in the year 2018. Deodorant has been around for centuries. Water has been around for millenniums. Hygiene is extremely important.

I have no patience for anybody old enough to know better who has body odor or stinky breath. Why coddle these inconsiderate jerks? How can people not be aware that their body or mouth smells bad? They don't deserve to get any sex.

Most with bo don't realize. My friend smells too even after he just shower. 

Tell tactfully. Eg. Dear, I heard this deodorant is effective. Try it.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

结缘不结

不解缘

看穿不说穿

Guest Nose Knows

Just say you have a shower fetish and you can soap and scrub him clean, how's that for foreplay?

5 hours ago, Guest Clean Yourself Now said:

How can people not be aware that their body or mouth smells bad? They don't deserve to get any sex.

That's olfactory fatigue or sensory adaptation,  you probably don't know how bad you stink too with all the garbage you're spewing out.

:P

8 hours ago, fab said:

Most with bo don't realize. My friend smells too even after he just shower. 

Tell tactfully. Eg. Dear, I heard this deodorant is effective. Try it.

Haha Dear dear,  this deodorant smells good. Come let me spray on you ooooolala. Mmmmmm yummy :wub:

16 hours ago, Guest Wei said:

So I invited someone few hours ago for fun but was a bit disappointed as he has body odor. I asked him to get it done quickly. I agreed to be bottom this time so that I was not facing him while I buried my face in the pillow. After he released, i said I am ok not to cum and he put on his clothes and left. How to tell without hurting his feelings?

Tell him straight that he smell and tell him to shower proper first (in a polite manner ) 

Guest Clean Yourself Now
13 hours ago, Guest Nose Knows said:

That's olfactory fatigue or sensory adaptation, you probably don't know how bad you stink too with all the garbage you're spewing out.

Don't get mad ... get clean ... and stop attacking the messenger. The importance of good hygiene was constantly hammered into my head as a teenager and I take cleanliness very seriously. It disgusts me that people expect others to have sex with them if they aren't even considerate enough to take a shower and brush their teeth before meeting up. When you are going to be as close to another human as you can possibly be, you need to be considerate enough to make absolutely certain that you smell good, in order to make sex a pleasant experience for both individuals. This is not something I will compromise on because there is nothing unreasonable about my stance. I make sure that my body and breath smell good before sex and there is no excuse for other people to not do the same.

Guest tell directly

no need to be polite. If you hadn't been a horny bastard you would have told him from start and had not had sex.

I would just tell directly. He should be happy so that he can take care of this problem.

21 hours ago, Guest Clean Yourself Now said:

I have no patience for anybody old enough to know better who has body odor or stinky breath. Why coddle these inconsiderate jerks? How can people not be aware that their body or mouth smells bad? They don't deserve to get any sex.

People with BO don't know until someone told him so. Same as fat people don't find themselves to be fat and eat non-stop. There are some ugly prawns who keep posting on social media not knowing they're not good looking at all. And finally, there are smart people who think they thought BO individual is aware how they smell like, but not knowing they're not so smart after all. :o

Guest Cruise Member Card
On October 23, 2018 at 12:52 PM, Guest Blank said:

People with BO don't know until someone told him so. Same as fat people don't find themselves to be fat and eat non-stop. There are some ugly prawns who keep posting on social media not knowing they're not good looking at all. And finally, there are smart people who think they thought BO individual is aware how they smell like, but not knowing they're not so smart after all. :o

Fat people who can't or won't stop eating know they are fat, but simply don't care, or don't have the will power to care, while "prawns" are in the eyes of the beholders, but the body odor and stinky breath problems are different. Take the PRC, for instance, where more than 90% of the people have stinky breath due to a combination of lazy teeth brushing habits, no gargling or flossing, and non-stop cigarette smoking. You would think that none of them would be able to stand talking to each other, due to the horrible smells coming out of their mouths, but they don't even seem to notice anything is wrong, and if you tell them, they will deny it and start shouting insults that Singapore (or wherever) wants to destroy the PRC.

In a different vein, there are countries with hot climates and very little supply of clean water, where people do not have modern bathing habits and body odor becomes rampant. They don't realize it because their noses become immune to the horribleness of the smell. But in a modern country like Singapore, we do have access to water for washing, and we know about modern bathing habits. The problem is that nobody speaks up because they don't want to make others lose face. But to me they are losing more face by going around stinky, whereas if a friend might take them aside and politely tell them they have awful body odor and remind them of washing and deodorant, this could actually improve their life greatly.

Guest Hate bad breath
On 10/26/2018 at 11:11 AM, Guest Cruise Member Card said:

Fat people who can't or won't stop eating know they are fat, but simply don't care, or don't have the will power to care, while "prawns" are in the eyes of the beholders, but the body odor and stinky breath problems are different. Take the PRC, for instance, where more than 90% of the people have stinky breath due to a combination of lazy teeth brushing habits, no gargling or flossing, and non-stop cigarette smoking. You would think that none of them would be able to stand talking to each other, due to the horrible smells coming out of their mouths, but they don't even seem to notice anything is wrong, and if you tell them, they will deny it and start shouting insults that Singapore (or wherever) wants to destroy the PRC.

In a different vein, there are countries with hot climates and very little supply of clean water, where people do not have modern bathing habits and body odor becomes rampant. They don't realize it because their noses become immune to the horribleness of the smell. But in a modern country like Singapore, we do have access to water for washing, and we know about modern bathing habits. The problem is that nobody speaks up because they don't want to make others lose face. But to me they are losing more face by going around stinky, whereas if a friend might take them aside and politely tell them they have awful body odor and remind them of washing and deodorant, this could actually improve their life greatly.

I noticed this too, it is so weird they are not aware of their own death inducing stinky breath and can continue to face each other while talking. Wtf? But these PRC seems to take other people's BO offensively they will start gagging and coughing. Those who smoke are the worst. Also noticed this with msians and indians from overseas. Their parents apparently did not teach them to floss and clean their tongues every morning.

Guest smells like teen spirit

firstly i think in the tropics we smells more. simply because our sweat does not evaporate as fast.

I do notice that some chinese almost always have phlegm, maybe due to Sinusitis. We all smells differently. Maybe for our malays and indians friend , the chinese might have been very stinky, just that we are used to it.

for the chinese breath, maybe it is due to the sinusitis or smoking, both or including the bad dental hygiene. I found that I have bad breath if i did not have enough water, or a bleeding gum would have cause it.

Guest smells like teen durian

hm. Many Singaporians in particular older folks would leave both seats empty next to me at the Mrt. I m Ang Moh and smell like rotten butter.

I dislike more those who ate smelly food or raw garlic and you have them near to you at the MRT. I noted that many people don't try to sit next to some Indian guys at the MRT. It's disgusting too... I mean this behaviour...

how to categorise this??

29 minutes ago, Guest smells like teen durian said:

I noted that many people don't try to sit next to some Indian guys at the MRT. It's disgusting too... I mean this behaviour...

how to categorise this??

Isn't it good for you? There will be seats available for you to sit next to them?

Guest teens rambutan
45 minutes ago, Guest smells like teen durian said:

hm. Many Singaporians in particular older folks would leave both seats empty next to me at the Mrt. I m Ang Moh and smell like rotten butter.

I dislike more those who ate smelly food or raw garlic and you have them near to you at the MRT. I noted that many people don't try to sit next to some Indian guys at the MRT. It's disgusting too... I mean this behaviour...

how to categorise this??

not quite true. if the train is rather empty, people are trying to keep a distance. if it is packed, people just squeeze.  most people would have perspired walking to the station in the hot day. they would have keep a distance just to keep you comfortable.

1 hour ago, Guest smells like teen durian said:

how to categorise this??

which ang moh are btw?

Americans are thorough in their personal hyigiene, they shower frequently and use underarm deodorant and spray cologne and change laundry frequently.

the sour smelling ang mohs are the brits, germans, french and dutch.....

smell like sour butter , dairy smell. 

I know, i lived in uk, its terrible in summer, lotsa old folks who think they smell like a million dollars or the Queen, when its the opposite , oh and they have such terrible teeth.

Guest Young Spice Roll-On
11 hours ago, Guest smells like teen spirit said:

firstly i think in the tropics we smells more. simply because our sweat does not evaporate as fast. I do notice that some chinese almost always have phlegm, maybe due to Sinusitis. We all smells differently. Maybe for our malays and indians friend , the chinese might have been very stinky, just that we are used to it. For the chinese breath, maybe it is due to the sinusitis or smoking, both or including the bad dental hygiene. I found that I have bad breath if i did not have enough water, or a bleeding gum would have cause it.

PRC stinky breath is probably caused by a combination of all three problems -- sinusitis, cigarette smoking, and bad dental hygiene -- and they don't care how awful it smells.

3 hours ago, Guest smells like teen durian said:

hm. Many Singaporians in particular older folks would leave both seats empty next to me at the Mrt. I m Ang Moh and smell like rotten butter. I dislike more those who ate smelly food or raw garlic and you have them near to you at the MRT. I noted that many people don't try to sit next to some Indian guys at the MRT. It's disgusting too... I mean this behaviour... how to categorise this??

If we are being honest, nobody wants to sit next to someone who stinks, it is bad behaviour to stink in crowded public places. Deodorant needs to become a national priority.

Guest Hate bad breath
1 hour ago, Guest Young Spice Roll-On said:

PRC stinky breath is probably caused by a combination of all three problems -- sinusitis, cigarette smoking, and bad dental hygiene -- and they don't care how awful it smells.

Been to China a few times, at first I thought those poorer ones with low upbringing will have bad breath. I was at a five star hotel and came across a group of formally dressed men/women in the lift heading to the lounge for breakfast. They were chatting and were obviously China folks white collar workers, as we were all squashed in the life I managed to catch a whiff of all their bad breath wtf! It's like they didn't brush their teeth at all but no one seems to know its bad, like putrid rubbish egg stink! Insulting!

Guest Blow job
14 minutes ago, Guest Hate bad breath said:

Been to China a few times, at first I thought those poorer ones with low upbringing will have bad breath. I was at a five star hotel and came across a group of formally dressed men/women in the lift heading to the lounge for breakfast. They were chatting and were obviously China folks white collar workers, as we were all squashed in the life I managed to catch a whiff of all their bad breath wtf! It's like they didn't brush their teeth at all but no one seems to know its bad, like putrid rubbish egg stink! Insulting!

If u are Chinese Singaporean, please be aware that our Chinese ancrstors did not practice oral hygiene like we see today. Just 4 generations ago,  in China . People rinsed their mouth with hot tea first thing  in the morning, and ate food and drank more tea to cover their bad breath. 

Even today , you can see some very old chinese uncle and aunties with brpwn and missing teeth doing this rituals in the hawker centers and old kopitiams in Chinatown, Tiong Bahru, Old Airport Road areas. 

Maybe your grandfather or great grandfather was also one of those who reject denounce methods of tooth brushing and swirl their mouths with hot tea first thing in the morning. 

It goes hand in hand with wretching and spitting in public, uncontrolled public smoking, spitting, and digging nose and snorting and blowing nose booger in public.

Its ingrained deeply in the chinese cultute.

But look on the bright side the chinese invented paper money, insurance, and the most efficient food utensils,  the humble chopsticks.

Guest Snifffer
8 hours ago, Guest Blow job said:

If u are Chinese Singaporean, please be aware that our Chinese ancrstors did not practice oral hygiene like we see today. Just 4 generations ago,  in China . People rinsed their mouth with hot tea first thing  in the morning, and ate food and drank more tea to cover their bad breath.

... ... ...

But look on the bright side the chinese invented paper money, insurance, and the most efficient food utensils,  the humble chopsticks.

Just because PRCs, and old people who were lucky enough to escape the PRC, are still practising the same terrible habits as four decades ago doesn't excuse them. This year is 2018, not 1918, and the PRC has fleeced greedy and shortsighted Western corporations out of more than enough money to educate people about proper oral hygiene by now. They simply choose not to and hide behind "5,000 years" of history. I get so sick of hearing that garbage. As time advances, new knowledge becomes available, and people need to improve themselves by changing with the times. Also nobody cares about PRC propaganda about things they claim to have invented before the birth of Jesus. That stuff is irrelevant.

8 hours ago, Guest Blow job said:

CHINESE also dont use deodorant so some do have B.O.

But some Chinese men have very intoxicating nice B.O. which I personally like to inhale at saunas.

Be careful about generalizing too much. Singaporean body odor is different from PRC body odor is different from Taiwan body odor is different from Western-born/raised body odor and so forth. There are also differences among individuals from all of those places affected by diet, fitness, habits, and all the rest. Last night at Taboo for example, I was dancing near a group of Chinese guys and one slight chub smelled sweaty but not stinky, while his thinner buddy merely smelled like damp laundry. Three immature behaving ah tiongs (PRCs, PRC immigrants, or their first generation children) who pushed into our space, on the other hand, simply smelled like whatever they ate before they entered the club. Mixed bag.

19 hours ago, Guest Blow job said:

Even today , you can see some very old chinese uncle and aunties with brpwn and missing teeth doing this rituals in the hawker centers and old kopitiams in Chinatown, Tiong Bahru, Old Airport Road areas. 

Maybe your grandfather or great grandfather was also one of those who reject denounce methods of tooth brushing and swirl their mouths with hot tea first thing in the morning. 

It goes hand in hand with wretching and spitting in public, uncontrolled public smoking, spitting, and digging nose and snorting and blowing nose booger in public.

Its ingrained deeply in the chinese cultute.

Most efficient food utensils???

The most wasteful...

Who can clear the whole rice in a bowl with just chop sticks???

23 hours ago, Guest guest said:

which ang moh are btw?

Americans are thorough in their personal hyigiene, they shower frequently and use underarm deodorant and spray cologne and change laundry frequently.

the sour smelling ang mohs are the brits, germans, french and dutch.....

smell like sour butter , dairy smell. 

I know, i lived in uk, its terrible in summer, lotsa old folks who think they smell like a million dollars or the Queen, when its the opposite , oh and they have such terrible teeth.

Ha ha. there is it...

You never sat next to a Singaporean in the MRT with that garlic noodle smell .

I admit there are some Ang Mohs in Singapore who continue their habit of only showering once a week. (Probably once a day).

Showering too many times is not healthy for the skin.

Plus all Shower gels sold in Singapore are too strong with soaps. (Mostly those Japanese brands). The worst it's cheap quality sold at a much too expensive price.

I wouldn't say Americans have better hygiene practices than Western Europeans...

The rotten butter smell is a Chinese imagination. In South East Asia it's more a consequence of sweating below the arm pits.

Guest Dislike Pungent Smegma
4 hours ago, GreenKiwi said:

How about smegma case?

That is also bad. Some guys never learned they need to wash under their foreskin at least once per day and quite a number should do so multiple times per day. The worst is guys whose pungent smegma and pissy smells immediately hit your nose as soon as you take down their underwear.

I don't mind a slight pissy smell which got there the same day, and will be very happy to lick and suck a guy to clean his dickhead in such instances, but old nasty smells which have accumulated for several days, or a week, are completely disgusting, and well as unhygienic, and also unhealthy.

On 10/28/2018 at 3:02 PM, Guest Blow job said:

But some Chinese men have very intoxicating nice B.O. which I personally like to inhale at saunas.

"Inhale" all the STDs and HIV you mean.

Guest Donald Trump Elder
16 minutes ago, Guest Yuck said:

"Inhale" all the STDs and HIV you mean.

PLEASE show proof or scientific research of even one case of a person contracting  HIV or a case of STD just by sniffing at some else's arm pit.

If not , you are just over reacting.

Just like everyone's shit stinks, you cant escape your own shit smells , and you sure as hell don't die from it, hell you wont catch STD or HIV . Too. 

Get a load of reality into your head.

The most overwhelmingly powerful BO I've ever experienced was this man who managed to stink up an entire subway carriage. The stench was so bad that he practically cleared the entire carriage on the subway during rush hour. You see every carriage packed like sardine cans, and then there was this one which was strangely empty. Not knowing, a few commuters like myself entered, and before we knew it, the smell hit our noses. It was so bad that a woman almost gagged, and all squeezed into the next carriage. Thankfully there are doors between carriages which prevented the odour from spreading. Still it was amusing seeing the facial expressions of unknowing commuters as they enter the carriage and then the change as the scent hit their noses. The brave ones managed to withstand one station and bolted. 

That is the power of BO. 

P.S. the reality is the man was homeless and probably had not showered in days. 

Love. 

• G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.