Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, patisoy said:

Had one of the wildest night last night, oh well it’s actually early morning coz it was 2:30AM already. Went there to check out the place after maybe months of not going there. Went there around 11:30PM but the place was desolate. Not a single soul. So I head over to my condo first and came back at 1:30AM. There were a few cars parked near the roundabout. I went in and saw a couple of guys. There’s this 1 guy in his boxers who just immediately grabbed me and sucked with no hesitation. He then asked me to move to the other darker side of the roundabout and ordered me to fuck him. Man, i would say that was probably one of the longest sessions I had. Minutes later, other guys came to start disturbing us with this one Bangla guy who was particularly annoying. So I hurriedly completed the act with my bottom and left. As I was about to walk outside, I saw this cab driver smoking outside of his car. He’s probably in his late 40s and looking so manly with those emphasized biceps and botak haircut. I slowly approached him and started touching his tool. I just couldn’t resist how manly he looked so I kneeled next to his car and pulled his fully erected cock out of his pants. I sniffed a bit of poppers and sucked him non-stop. He pulled out his cock from my mouth a few times when he was about to cum. Maybe he wanted to prolong the session. But I insisted to suck him more, licked his balls and sniffed every bit of his man scent. He later cummed and we hurriedly cleaned up. I then went home fully satisfied. CBP is still alive indeed but of course, depends on luck.

The short bangla is always there when I'm there, from late night to, it seems, early morning.

10 hours ago, patisoy said:

Had one of the wildest night last night, oh well it’s actually early morning coz it was 2:30AM already. Went there to check out the place after maybe months of not going there. Went there around 11:30PM but the place was desolate. Not a single soul. So I head over to my condo first and came back at 1:30AM. There were a few cars parked near the roundabout. I went in and saw a couple of guys. There’s this 1 guy in his boxers who just immediately grabbed me and sucked with no hesitation. He then asked me to move to the other darker side of the roundabout and ordered me to fuck him. Man, i would say that was probably one of the longest sessions I had. Minutes later, other guys came to start disturbing us with this one Bangla guy who was particularly annoying. So I hurriedly completed the act with my bottom and left. As I was about to walk outside, I saw this cab driver smoking outside of his car. He’s probably in his late 40s and looking so manly with those emphasized biceps and botak haircut. I slowly approached him and started touching his tool. I just couldn’t resist how manly he looked so I kneeled next to his car and pulled his fully erected cock out of his pants. I sniffed a bit of poppers and sucked him non-stop. He pulled out his cock from my mouth a few times when he was about to cum. Maybe he wanted to prolong the session. But I insisted to suck him more, licked his balls and sniffed every bit of his man scent. He later cummed and we hurriedly cleaned up. I then went home fully satisfied. CBP is still alive indeed but of course, depends on luck.

wow... so happening!!!