Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

A few areas within the park are quite dark. Not sure whether any cctv are installed. Didnt see anyone exhibit while i was there.  Maybe i was too early. I left around 10pm after a round of exploration as it was my 1st time. 

On 4/9/2022 at 11:53 PM, sparkywee said:

A few areas within the park are quite dark. Not sure whether any cctv are installed. Didnt see anyone exhibit while i was there.  Maybe i was too early. I left around 10pm after a round of exploration as it was my 1st time. 

You’re way too early! Be careful, it’s not safe as straight couples, straight bikers and straight joggers still roam up to 11pm, and they are not always the receptive type. 

The real thrill and exhibiting start from 12mn onwards… 😉😏

On 4/14/2022 at 10:40 PM, HC-B said:

You’re way too early! Be careful, it’s not safe as straight couples, straight bikers and straight joggers still roam up to 11pm, and they are not always the receptive type. 

The real thrill and exhibiting start from 12mn onwards… 😉😏

I was there few nite ago while driving my suv there i just wear my stringers and UA tight boxer undies as when i wear it it pass out as tight short nobody knws i wear undies out due to by gymer bod. As I arrived there abt near to 1am i saw someone running in ipt singlet and fbt curve short as i passed him he look and stretching i as drive to quite are and stop he passed my car and stand few distance away shortly he keep on turning and i signal him tru my headlight. He came and we had little he hop in we drove off and the rest is history. Great fun we end up at changi beach area. He leave me with his sweaty thong.