Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Happened to pass by 2 nights ago, saw at least 4-5 different topless joggers cruising around, and 8 cars parked at the darkest roundabout.

crazy happening!

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Thank you the malay guy that drove me to Cbp at 12am. Since it is my first time there, let me share my view about the place. At first, it was a bit quiet and got bited despite repellent was ON. Slowly the crowd build up and saw three guy sucking n fucking each other at the bench. One fit guy sucking my long dick at the other bench. If u are the fit guy seeing this forum...give me pvt msg as i like yr sucking skill n would like to connect with u again...To refresh your memory, i m the topless guy with sexy yellow brief ON. Also saw another two guy having fun at the far end of the bench. In conclusion, it is not conductive to go if u dun have a car (unless u grab a car), insect bites that leaving a mark on yr body...the choice of guy is limited too...It is up to you to chose to go cbp or not after my sharing.

Edited by jakin
2 hours ago, jakin said:

Thank you the malay guy that drove me to Cbp at 12am. Since it is my first time there, let me share my view about the place. At first, it was a bit quiet and got bited despite repellent was ON. Slowly the crowd build up and saw three guy sucking n fucking each other at the bench. One fit guy sucking my long dick at the other bench. If u are the fit guy seeing this forum...give me pvt msg as i like yr sucking skill n would like to connect with u again...To refresh your memory, i m the topless guy with sexy yellow brief ON. Also saw another two guy having fun at the far end of the bench. In conclusion, it is not conductive to go if u dun have a car (unless u grab a car), insect bites that leaving a mark on yr body...the choice of guy is limited too...It is up to you to chose to go cbp or not after my sharing.

Good info. Thanks 

On 8/9/2020 at 1:47 PM, jakin said:

Edited by Joseph Tan
5 minutes ago, Joseph Tan said:

Then should i go tonight???

As i m stating in my posting...up to you to decide. A word of precaution The insect bites is very powerful, until now there is still redness n itchy on all over my body. If the redness still not disappear by tmr...i might need to see doctor...

On 8/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, jakin said:

As i m stating in my posting...up to you to decide. A word of precaution The insect bites is very powerful, until now there is still redness n itchy on all over my body. If the redness still not disappear by tmr...i might need to see doctor...

Wa!

Edited by Joseph Tan
19 hours ago, jakin said:

Yes, the insect bites ... my legs, thighs, butt and face got disfigured by them, the black scars still remain ... so I stopped going there.

They are not your usual mosquito bites, they swell big and dark red, super itchy and take a long time to heal, then leave black scars ... more like sandfly bites.

On 8/9/2020 at 6:53 PM, jakin said:

I think those are sand fly. I got it a few times. Itchiness will go off after 2-3 days but the mark will be there for long time and slowly fade off. 

It’s not that bad lah, actually. I’ve been there on dozen trips and never had huge welts, just the usual mozzie bites which dissipate within days. Just steer clear of sand piles and grass patches, keep to the concrete paths and grounds, wear decent track shoes and not sandals, and bring a good repellent. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, StockBottom said:

Yes, the insect bites ... my legs, thighs, butt and face got disfigured by them, the black scars still remain ... so I stopped going there.

They are not your usual mosquito bites, they swell big and dark red, super itchy and take a long time to heal, then leave black scars ... more like sandfly bites.

are you going tonight?

On 8/10/2020 at 2:05 PM, StockBottom said:

Where u go nowadays?