Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

On 4/3/2021 at 12:04 AM, hidingnhiding said:

thanks for informing, nvr go before thought so late should be no patrol haha

They patrol at 1-2am. Seen them a couple times on different days back in 2018(?) or so when I used to go more frequently

Of course now idk whether patrol time is different liao la

Edited by ivanl
On 3/29/2021 at 2:10 AM, Kysper92 said:

Guys! Please becareful! I just came

back from cbp, there were police officers both uniform and plain clothing walking there,  acting on a complain. 

Is this true? Anyone knows? Best don’t wake the beast. We only have so many safe places to anonymously meet like-minded people these days.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/4/2021 at 6:24 PM, Saggiboy said:

Hope to meet that slim tall naked gigantic cock guy again... Hopefully this time alone and not tagged by his friend. 

I find it very strange when people cruise with frens ... they end up talking, gossiping, get in the way of others having fun, and it's also hard to approach one if he's your type ...

Sorry rant over.

Edited by StockBottom
3 hours ago, StockBottom said:

I find it very strange when people cruise with frens ... they end up talking, gossiping, get in the way of others having fun, and it's also hard to approach one if he's your type ...

Sorry rant over.

Agree. Or one of them approach w the other closely watching. 

9 minutes ago, Neh Neh said:

Last night 1 cement lorry driver station there and was nude to show off his LJ. A group of guys in there playing. 2 uncles stood and watched without wearing masks. Spotted 2 btm carwalking around the park.

Really? I tend to avoid the drivers of the trucks assuming that they are homo-phobic. and if for real proves my point that when I am not there it gets happening

1 hour ago, Farquee said:

Is it cruisy on sunday nights tho? like 11 or 12-ish. thinking of trying there tonight

what time will you be there till?

will anyone be there around 1+, 2am?