Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

On 9/6/2021 at 12:47 AM, redex said:

Hi. All my life I have faced the problem of finding a boyfriend. I think it's no secret that it is not so easy to find yourself a good, homosexual guy. So I recently found solutions to this problem, an absolutely free site on which I met my boyfriend, and I decided that I must tell and share this site, because I am not the only one who could not find my love. Here is the site: https://cuti.cc/uocdv
You go through a fleeting registration and almost immediately you can start looking for the partner you need! Successful search to everyone! 

So why is your top level domain a link to the Cocos Islands?

Suspicious, suspicious...

On 9/10/2021 at 2:18 AM, SociNerd said:

This the one near IBM building?

Nope. The pond he meant is the one near Rigel building towards the center. Other cruisy spots include the roundabout near SUTD, the gazebo near bus interchange, the fitness corner at the other side of the road, and sometimes under the overpass. Basically, the darker corners are more preferred for cruising activities. But be careful though because there are hidden cameras installed on some areas and police always go and check.

On 9/10/2021 at 12:41 PM, patisoy said:

Nope. The pond he meant is the one near Rigel building towards the center. Other cruisy spots include the roundabout near SUTD, the gazebo near bus interchange, the fitness corner at the other side of the road, and sometimes under the overpass. Basically, the darker corners are more preferred for cruising activities. But be careful though because there are hidden cameras installed on some areas and police always go and check.

Where r the hidden cameras then? 

On 9/10/2021 at 2:52 PM, Saggiboy said:

Where r the hidden cameras then? 

There is one installed at that white structure just next to the pond. Last time, this camera was at a lamp post near entry to that structure but they moved it again. There are also new cameras installed along the perimeter fences of the solar farm. I will take pictures of these cameras next time and share here.

On 9/10/2021 at 5:03 PM, patisoy said:

There is one installed at that white structure just next to the pond. Last time, this camera was at a lamp post near entry to that structure but they moved it again. There are also new cameras installed along the perimeter fences of the solar farm. I will take pictures of these cameras next time and share here.

Nice

On 9/10/2021 at 5:03 PM, patisoy said:

Are there any camera pointing at the roundabout pavillion (near to sutd)?