Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

To the chinese guy who i sucked together with the malay guy. You have something of mine that I want. I’ll gladly report to the police if you use it without my authorization. I have enough details of you to have a case. What you did was a dick move.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:31 AM, subbtm said:

To the chinese guy who i sucked together with the malay guy. You have something of mine that I want. I’ll gladly report to the police if you use it without my authorization. I have enough details of you to have a case. What you did was a dick move.

Wow, who was this guy, and what did he do? Pls share. For all u know, he is not in BW, and others might have similar encounters w him. 

On 2/15/2022 at 1:15 PM, Saggiboy said:

Wow, who was this guy, and what did he do? Pls share. For all u know, he is not in BW, and others might have similar encounters w him. 

Well it’s partly my fault for trusting someone i never met. But am not gonna go into details. Just that it’s sad that sometimes people in the lgbtq community are mean to each other when we already have to deal with the world. Good thing is I found out more than enough details about him to bring a charge against if he does something unwarranted. And that’ll be jail for sure. But i hope he understands people’s predicament and not take it too far. Just a note…be kind to each other. The world is shit as it is, we can try and make it better by being nice to the next person. We are all just looking to belong. To the guy, I suffer from anxiety and you didn’t help. You seemed nice but you weren’t. Don’t do anything that’ll force my hand. Be nice and have fun. 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:31 PM, ExhibitGuy said:

Well one fucker scratched my car from the front to the back cos I was having fun with 2 other guys and we rejected him joining us cos he seemed to be holding up his hp. 

Oh, that's horrible! Hope you carcam caught him.

It's better to park far away where no one goes to. 

On 2/15/2022 at 8:31 PM, ExhibitGuy said:

Well one fucker scratched my car from the front to the back cos I was having fun with 2 other guys and we rejected him joining us cos he seemed to be holding up his hp. 

Wa bro. If someone did that to me he wouldn’t be walking home. 

On 2/6/2022 at 10:10 PM, Joseph Tan said:

Hoping to see the dyed hair guy, in singlet, fair, lean fit and uncut hunk there! No luck this time! Hope he's here!

Is he the regular mature fit guy who parks his white mazda at a roundabout every time and always sits on a bench waiting for a group fun session?

Edited by Exec_boy
On 2/17/2022 at 1:47 AM, Exec_boy said:

Is he the regular mature fit guy who parks his white car at a roundabout every time and always sits on a bench waiting for a group fun session?

Huh car can go in eco Park nowadays? I tot roundabout is at Mac 😂 any fit toned son want to meet there now? 

Edited by TYRtan

Haven't been there for weeks but went on Tue night to check out. Unfortunately feels uneasy to do anything there nowadays ever since they installed so many security cameras at the solar panel fencing. However not sure if these are infrared and there are three installed per pole looking at three directions . At the other part of the park the construction site works until so late past midnight, so cant hanky panky at the area. 

Edited by TYRtan

Just when I least expect it and was ready to write the trip off, two hot guys appeared, one after another within the span of hours apart, and blew my mind and load!

After a rather long dry spell of abstinence, finally, the taste, smell, thrill, fill, stretch, pain, and joy of two separate long, thick and hard cocks in my mouth, down my throat and up my man-cunt. What a slutty night!

Edited by HC-B
On 2/15/2022 at 7:31 AM, subbtm said:

Am curious about what he did... 

Guys, do cooperate, warn and look out for each other at CBP.

With sufficient evidence then expose in this forum details of those offensive guys. 

Scratching cars and taking someone's unauthorised transactional items are crimes that the police will not let slide.

Very likely these persons responsible for such crimes are lurking in this forum.

If we don't do anything at all they will be emboldened.

Let this be a first verbal warning to these guys who do such crimes.

Edited by yuquidam