Male HQ

Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)

Guest china

Afternoon?

What activity could possibly be happening outside Lucky Chinatown?

Any "witnesses" to help us understand the situation better?

Wah Jazz you not very informed. :blink: It was reported that money boys (from China) are around that place waiting for "customers", very much like the Diana Ser's report on Indian guys hanging around little india waiting for business. It was said that they usually work in 3 or 4, young, lean and good looking. Sometimes they will even approach people to ask if they are PLU or want service. If a deal is clinched they will proceed to hotels nearby........Can't rem the report was on Xin Min or Wan Bao

When I read your posting I have a few questions:

(1) Are you saying those China guys are Lau Tiko? If so, you are wrong lah, they are young guys.

(2) If you are saying you kena Beo because the China guys have created a "culture", therefore when you walked pass people thought you are one of them, then err.......maybe you think too much liao......Self-Claimed Tight Ass alone cannot qualify as Gigolo................If qualify then Must be Lau Tiko forgot to wear their thick glasses. :P

(3) Don't be so viscious leh - no matter to whoever......you wish people kena jailed, those str8 maybe cursing all PLUs the same thing. Have mercy lah...you scare they snatch all the men never spare one for you? If like that sure forever Tight Ass :P

As a matured gay, I was approached on several occasions but you simply turned them down.

There is no need to curse them cos at least they dare to do a 'decent' living as opposed to cheating or stealing.

Well, you must understand that when there is a demand, there will be a supply. This is nothing new...

Back in the 70s/80s, and even early 90s, the Malaysian boys were doing it too! Of course, those days, things were very 'underground'!

Evil Ass..... Be careful of retribution!

They had probably noticed you "beoing" at them and therefore making eye-contact with you. Like the saying goes, if you not "beoing" at them, how you know they "beoing" at you?

If not, you may seriously just look like a gigolo.

Wah Jazz you not very informed. :blink: It was reported that money boys (from China) are around that place waiting for "customers", ... ... ...

That's not what I meant....

I am saying that in the afternoon and outside Lucky Chinatown, what could the China Boys do that would render them being arrested (or being harassed by the police).

In a typical attention-grabbing fashion, The New Paper Sunday has on its front page an expose on 'China boys offering uncles "special massage"'. The write-up goes on to reveal what we probably already knew and also some little nuggets of fact that are a little surprising. With some candid photos taken incognito, esp the front picture which shows a buff, gorgeous looking young man strolling along with his 'customer' while another equally attractive guy watches on (all the faces are digitally blurred).

Some excerpts- 'They can pass off as male models. Clean-cut, good-looking, toned bodies in tight-fit T-shirts, and they sport trendy hairstyles. But their runway is the pavements around Lucky Chinatown shopping centre. It is there that these Chinese nationals, in their mid-20s, tout massage services to male passers-by. They show up daily as early as 11am till about 8pm, loitering around the entrance of the fast-food centre (of course we all know it's Mcdonald) there, shop owners pointed out. The moment the deal is agreed, they would offer to take the customer to either a rented room nearby or check into a hotel'

Of course, most shop owners there are not comfortable with their presence. One said "Some of them even wait inside the building. I avoid going to the toilet unnecessarily, because whenever I walk past them, they would smile at me in a suggestive manner.' One even goes on to say 'They are spoiling the image of this area, making it look so sleazy even during the day."

What surprises me is the increase presence of these chinese masseurs over the weeks. One shop assistant at the shopping centre said "At the start of this year, there were only one or three of them. Then in july, their numbers swelled to 10. Another surprise- One owner said "I've seen them approach middle-age women occasionally, but most of the time, its middle-age men or even the Ah Peks." For more detail, please go and read The New Paper.

I have seen these boys at the vicinity of Lucky Chinatown of course. And most of them are gorgeous- though a little too young for me. If you do show the slightest hint of interest, they will become 'flirty, physical and persistent.' The later part of the interesting report has the journalist posing as a customer. Once approached, the Chinese boy will offer a massage for $180. It was later lowered down to $150 and again to $130 when his advance were rejected. 'As the journalist started to walk away, the man wouldnt give up. He followed him and tugged at his shirt sleeve.'

Edited by erection day

It would be interesting to see after this report, if these boys will hang around the place. I suspect the group would disappear for a while and resurface again after the storm is over. I have been accosted once just outside the area at Raw. And again, the boys are drop-dead gorgeous. On a side-topic, while I was at Raw last Friday, I spotted a very muscular thai boy just checking in. He has the best body that I have seen on a Thai boy for a very long time. Absolutely bulging with ripped muscles. Not that great looking but boyishly charming. :D

Edited by erection day

erm im just curious, are these china boys PLUs themselves or are they just straight guys soliciting for the sake of money?

but i have heard that these china guys are mostly not very 'clean' (eg. STD-infected) and they can be quite scary.

TNP also reported about young male Thai/Myanmar nationals soliciting at GMC a few years back. But not sure whether the 'activity' is still going on there.

Digusting acts such as these cannot be condoned. The police must do something.

No Demand, there will not be Supply.

What's so disgusting about their acts? Prostitution is the oldest trade.

The are similar to those who "trade" around Geyland area, just different group of customers.

Be it that they are looking for easy money, they are better than those who commit act of crimes.

Edited by jazz

erm im just curious, are these china boys PLUs themselves or are they just straight guys soliciting for the sake of money?

but i have heard that these china guys are mostly not very 'clean' (eg. STD-infected) and they can be quite scary.

Some r str8, some r gay. U can roughly tell from the way they behave. :lol: This is not secret anymore since I write about it here long ago.

Also all the uncles at Chinatown already know this. Those who walk there already r looking and flirting w the boys there. They r regular customers and also friends of the ducks. They r not doing anything lewd just teasing like those str8 at Geylang kopitiam. But uncle teasing men look very strange. They look just like most str8 uncles u see at the markets. Few people believe these tikopeks can be gay also :lol:

Like we all gossip, these ducks already internationally used by many men so sure not clean one. I only go near if there r new ones who look str8. These r just part timers who do it when they have to.

U can chose to go hotel where u pay. Or u can go to nearby rented room. I already written before that these rooms are shared by many ducks. Don't be surprised when in the middle of sex, someone walked in.

In fact that time I was being fxxked doggie and didn't see them entering. Later when looking back I was shocked to see another duck and ah pek watching my free show. Only inches from my hole !

It would be interesting to see after this report, if these boys will hang around the place. I suspect the group would disappear for a while and resurface again after the storm is over. I have been accosted once just outside the area at Raw. And again, the boys are drop-dead gorgeous. On a side-topic, while I was at Raw last Friday, I spotted a very muscular thai boy just checking in. He has the best body that I have seen on a Thai boy for a very long time. Absolutely bulging with ripped muscles. Not that great looking but boyishly charming. :D

Not Thai... vietnamese

This is what has been reported in The New Paper (http://tnp.sg/news/story/0,4136,177507,00.html?)

'They make place look so sleazy'

Shop owners upset with China boys offering uncles special massages even in broad daylight

By Hedy Khoo

September 22, 2008

THEY can pass off as male models.

Clean-cut, good-looking, toned bodies in tight-fitting T-shirts, and they sport trendy hairstyles.

But their runway is the pavements around Lucky Chinatown shopping centre.

It is there that these Chinese nationals, in their mid-20s, tout massage services to male passers-by.

They show up daily as early as 11am till about 8pm, loitering around the entrance or at the fast-food centre there, shop owners pointed out.

The moment the deal is agreed, they would offer to take the customer to either a rented room nearby or check into a hotel.

Shop owners in the area say they have noticed the presence of these young men since late last year. They are unhappy that nothing has been done to stop these 'masseurs'.

One shop owner, who did not want to be named, said the presence of the young men made him uncomfortable.

'Some of them even wait inside the building. I avoid going to the toilet unnecessarily, because whenever I walk past them, they would smile at me in a suggestive manner,' he said.

'The people who work here know what these young men are here for.

'They are spoiling the image of this area, making it look so sleazy even during the day.'

Some workers in the area were also disturbed by how the men would blatantly solicit for business from passers-by in the area.

One of them was so upset that he called The New Paper Hotline.

Mr Mogan, a shipping consultant who works in the area, said he was approached by one of the men.

'I notice they smile at middle-aged men walking past. One of them even approached me and said, 'Massage, massage, $200'.'

Mr Mogan, who is in his 40s, claimed that he also heard them saying that to other men.

'I feel very uncomfortable every time I walk by because I can feel them staring at me,' he added.

Click to see larger image

'This is a tourist area. They shouldn't be soliciting here. It spoils the image of our city,' he said.

The men are apparently fly-by-night operators who come to Singapore on social visit passes to try to solicit men for massage and 'special services'. Many would disappear after a couple of weeks.

However, shop owners said that the men have started to reappear in greater numbers since July.

One shop assistant at the shopping centre said: 'At the start of this year, there were only one to three of them. Then in July, their numbers swelled to 10.

'I'm not sure if they all belong to the same group, but they seem to know one another.'

A shop assistant, who wanted to be known only as Miss Pui, 24, has been working in the building for three months. She said: 'They hang around outside our shop at the lift lobby area or outside the entrance.

'I've seen them approach middle-aged women occasionally, but most of the time, it's middle-aged men or even the Ah Peks.'

Miss Pui said that, at times, they would even enter her shop to ask for help.

'They would show me their SMS messages on their handphones, which is usually an address in English, and ask me how to read it and where the location is. They would say they don't understand English,' she said.

Miss Pui said she was unfazed by the presence of the men.

'Opposite at People's Park where I used to work, there were quite a number of China women offering special services. Over here, it's China men.

'They don't interfere with our business, we don't interfere with theirs.'

But Miss Pui revealed that upstairs on the second storey, there were also two nail parlours run by women which apparently catered only to men.

'Some of my male friends have been frightened off because they were approached by the men when they entered the building.

'Then when they went upstairs, they were approached by the nail parlour girls for massages and 'special services'.'

At least one shop owner on the second floor was upset with the goings-on in and outside the building.

She declined to be named, but said she was considering moving out.

'There are too many strange characters around here... and it makes the area look seedy.

'It affects my business because my female customers feel uncomfortable. Several have complained to me that their husbands were shocked when approached by the young men for massages and extra services.'

Increased security patrols

A spokesman for Lucky Chinatown said it takes 'a very serious view of the situation'.

'We have been in close touch with the police.

'On our part, we have already increased security patrols and, going forward, we are also increasing the security manpower.'

A police spokesman said they are aware of the situation in and around the Lucky Chinatown area, and conduct regular enforcement operations in the area.

Prostitution is not an offence under Singapore's laws. But soliciting is an offence under the Miscellaneous Offences Act.

Under Section 19 of the Miscellaneous Offence (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, any person who persistently loiters or solicits for the purpose of prostitution in a public place can, if found guilty, be fined up to $1,000.

Subsequent offences mean a fine of up to $2,000 or jail time of up to six months or both.

The police spokesman said that many countries adopt a similar approach.

They are flirty , physical and persistent

A MALE journalist from The New Paper on Sunday posed as a passerby to find out first-hand if the young men outside Lucky Chinatown were indeed touting special services, and how they did it.

His verdict: They were flirtatious, physical and pesky. And they did not take no for an answer, persisting in their offers for a pricey massage.

When our team visited the building on Wednesday at about 5pm, there were two or three of the young men hanging around the entrance.

Shortly after 6pm, another 10 arrived in a group.

They split up into groups of two or three, or stood around on their own.

They did not pay attention to women but would smile at men walking past and try to approach them, including The New Paper on Sunday's journalist.

He had barely stepped out of the fast-food restaurant near the building entrance when he was approached by one of the men, who appeared to be in his mid-20s.

The man smiled and asked politely in Mandarin: 'Do you want a massage?'

When asked if there were any other services besides a massage, the man replied: 'Any service that you want is all included at $180 for about an hour.'

'First customer'

The soft-spoken man, who was carrying a satchel, introduced himself as Sam and said he was from Shanghai.

He also said: 'Lao xiong (brother, in Mandarin), please give me a chance. It's my first time here, and you will be my first customer.'

He even gave assurances that it was safe and that they could go to a room he rented nearby for the services.

But when told of the worry of being caught, the man said they could go to a nearby hotel but the room charges were not included in his fee.

The man lowered his offer to $150, and again to $130 when his advances were rejected.

He was bent on cutting a deal and refused to back down.

As the journalist started to walk away, the man wouldn't give up.

He followed him and tugged at his shirt sleeve.

He let go after about 50m, when the journalist stopped talking to him.

Even then, the man called after him loudly: 'Lao xiong, lao xiong...'

• 3 weeks later...

i stay in chinatown and almost walk past there everyday. Yes, they are invading our singapore with their presence of selling bodies. Even the china women have to step aside and bow to them.

I was approached by 1 of a meaty boyish guy while waiting for my friend inside mac. He pretend to sit next to me and asking what time is it now. Trying to strike a conversation. I straight away ask him that i am only interested in chubs and sorry to say, he is too slim for me. He walked away and another cub came. I am quite turn off by their persistance. The cub offered 120 for a day rate but told him i got it free from my sex buddy. He stood up and went away... Sigh...

pass by few days ago. saw the china boy there. very good looking and was approach by them but dare not accept....scare been caught.

................The cub offered 120 for a day rate but told him i got it free from my sex buddy. He stood up and went away... Sigh...

They are out to make $ mah, maybe some are not even PLU but just do it because it's (1) quick $ (2) difficult for them to find employment (3) normal work's pay is low. So once he knows he cannot get $ from you he quickly left loh, you think he will give free? It is a job..........

Sidetrack a bit - One of my friends was doing temp job and she said the boss employed some China gals, but abused them (NOT sexually lah). These gals dont' know when they will get their pay and everytime there is someone who cannot work, the boss will call the China staff to come back. Because they were so fearful of losing the job, they LAN LAN just accept. 将心比心 we also don't want people to treat us like this when we work overseas. Sometimes I think they are hostile to locals because they have some bad experience.......I have another 2 acquaintances - all from abroad and doing low paying jobs. One of them work from 8.30am to 10.30pm daily and has 2 Sunday off per month. But he never knows which Sunday, the boss will tell him. He told me so many times - "I very tired".........then the other is worse, everyday 8.30am to midnight and he only has 1 off day per month. Also same case, don't know which day until boss informs.

Friends said - ask them to go complain to MOM. But I think they won't because that could mean losing the job and going home. So most of the time they LAN LAN. Also I suspect they don't have the same protection like locals right? If so, why maids are also given just 1 or 2 days off per month?

Guest -snowball-

cutechub, if you so interested, just go down Chinatown to ask, believe sure still got one or two there, check with them or you just post your thread here or somewhere else saying that you willing to pay for fun, sure alot of them will respond, if not, wonder why you asking for?

cutechub, if you so interested, just go down Chinatown to ask, believe sure still got one or two there, check with them or you just post your thread here or somewhere else saying that you willing to pay for fun, sure alot of them will respond, if not, wonder why you asking for?

i'm just curious...

and go down chinatown ask who? use loudspeaker?

I bought last sunday's wanbao because its headline about 牛车水当牛郎 caught my eyes. At first, I thought the china boys are back in drove at Chinatown point but that was clearly not the case. It seems that another group of guys have taken over their turf and it is the burmese uni students who are out to make a quick buck. As usual, the kaypoh reporter went undercover and asked all sort of questions (most of the answers we already know). How much they charge lah?- $150 (everything included). Where they are from, must go where for service, etc....But judging from the picture which has the faces blurred, it seems that the Burmese guys are not as suave or bluff as the Chinese counterpart. Also, these guys will accost both single male and female 'client' for business.

Edited by erection day

Guest -snowball-

most 牛郎 will claimes that they are uni students, sound uni so cheap & i almost fall asleep, i bought wanbao also cos this its headline, but to be honest, from the pics if this type burmese can be duck, then i think most people that workout in gym can easily be one of them, no built no look ( i saw some b4 ), unsure how the reporter define as handsome, china guys obviously much better than them alot alot, maybe they should 50% discount, next time they can say that they are lawyers, doctors also

• 4 weeks later...
Howard, you want to pay sex is it, then you can go trevvy to check, heard there are quite few selling, else why bother where they going?

Cheaper to go directly to wholeseller/meat market than thru middle-man.

Unless they advertising personally.

For the same guy, can be as much as $100 - $150 difference.

Actually in trevvy, those showing off their hotbods pictures. Most likely r xxx for pay. You just have to find them... I believed those r freelancers... As for middlemen, maybe the JM2u something like that can find lah...

• 2 weeks later...
Actually in trevvy, those showing off their hotbods pictures. Most likely r xxx for pay. You just have to find them... I believed those r freelancers... As for middlemen, maybe the JM2u something like that can find lah...

the problem with trevvy is that some of them aren't showing their real pictures...

i prefer to select my prey live...they should have a geylang for guys

One person I can never be with. Him, I want to give my whole heart to

Guest hamsuplo
you mean there are china guys selling in geylang???

that's something new...

No lah, everyday the place is packed with china workers looking for prostitutes.

I go there with those hamsup uncles looking for prostitutes also. The place is full of sexual tension.

I tried talking to some better looking ones and eat their doufu. But they are too dumb to take the hint laugh.gif

When I say waah be chicken got money and free sex, I also want to be chicken even if I pay instead. Got no response.

But I tried the same thing in Peoples Park hawker centre, finally got one hooked laugh.gif Not a good fxxker but quite exciting because never expected this man dare to fxxk me. He looked quite lost seeing me naked. He thought I meant getting a chicken and I pay the chicken for him to fxxk laugh.gif I guess his sperm got into his head and he's not hearing well. He hadn't had sex for more than a year.

I told him I don't mind to be his chicken if he wanted. He know how to fxxk a woman right? Never mind, he can treat me like a woman and fxxk me. I don't mind really.

I had to keep assuring him that I had been fxxked before and I was clean. Finally the beer that I kept pouring for him the whole afternoon, worked and he pushed hard into me. I gasped in pain and held his cock to slow him down. Had to explain to him I'm much tighter than woman's so be a bit more gentle when starting.

When he finally got in whole, I asked him how? you like?

He nodded his head. I told him now he use my body anyway he want 不要紧的.

He said :大叔 你喜欢 被男人 玩 屁股, 不怕贱 吗?

I said 只要你高兴, 我高兴, 管他妈的贱不贱. 女人男人也是肉做的.我的肉也可以给你玩.

He: 你他妈的比鸡还要贱.

I said : 喂, 你喜欢就玩, 不要讲废话.

Before I knew it he was contorting his face and trying not to shoot prematurely. With a few squeezes of my arse, I made him cummed with panting noises.

He collapsed on top of me and whispered breathlessly : 大叔 你比女人还要利害. 他妈的, 你是靠吸男人精来保养你的白嫩皮肤?

I did notice a cute China guy working as a bakery assistant in the neighbourhood bakery shop. He’s damn cute and we exchanged a few glances. Do you think I should approach him and ask him?

which neighbourhood? hehe

Please careful of this guy. I was cheated by him and he even took my $ away and left me with $2. :angry:

what does all this bad mouth does not have a real identity ? Please go to a corner and think about what you just did ?

I did notice a cute China guy working as a bakery assistant in the neighbourhood bakery shop. He’s damn cute and we exchanged a few glances. Do you think I should approach him and ask him?

Actually, if we look around these days, you'll find that we are surrounded by china boys everywhere.

You can see them cleaning HDB common areas, in almost every NTUC / Giant / Shop n Save supermarket, in hawker centres, food courts, restuarants etc. and some of them are really goodlooking

And theres this one working in one supermarket near my house - fair, tall and goodlooking........I figure his stats about 180/75, wearing glasses......looked more like a scholar than vegetable packer..........how i wish.........

• 3 months later...
Guest bear88
No lah, everyday the place is packed with china workers looking for prostitutes.

/

/

/

/

Before I knew it he was contorting his face and trying not to shoot prematurely. With a few squeezes of my arse, I made him cummed with panting noises.

He collapsed on top of me and whispered breathlessly : 大叔 你比女人还要利害. 他妈的, 你是靠吸男人精来保养你的白嫩皮肤?

I also want to try

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Discussion & Stories Of Massage / Money Boys (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic