Male HQ

Discussion on Bad Breath (compiled)

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Have you ever kissed someone with such nice breadth that made you want to kiss him more?????

On occasions I had bad breadth without my realizing it until I got non verbal cues from that I might be having bad breadth.

After that I tended to get a little more conscious of my own bad breadth by avoiding the those triggers that will cause bad breadth.

Accordingly, one way to test bad breadth yourself is to to lick the side of your finger, then let the saliva dry for a minute or so. Smell the spot and you'll know what your breath smells like. (Might not work for people with blocked sinuses).

More more info, you could go to the following link http://www.realage.com/research_library/se...adbreat_crs.htm

• 2 years later...

Dettol...

LOL That's evil! haha.

A good start is to scrap/brush your tongue - including the back of your tongue whenever you brush your teeth. Sometimes, there's accumulation of bacteria on your tongue if you fail to wash it regularly.

If you have gingevitis (gum bleed), start using listerine or see your doctor for advice because that's more serious and erm- no unprotected bjs if you have bleeding gums. good luck:)

BASIC HYGIENE

Scrapping/brushing tongue to remove the white layer.

Brushing teeth.

Rinse mouth vigorously after each meal.

Floss your teeth. You'll be amazed what flossing can remove from in-between your teeth.

MEDICAL CONDITIONS

Several medical conditions, as what was mentioned below, can cause bad breathe. Others include the formation of tonsilloliths.

Go google.

But best to consult doctor lah.

Hi, any doctors can advise how to cure the bad breath ?

Thank you.

You need to try to assess the cause. There are few possibilities:

1) Decay (doc)

2) Food stuck in between teeth (need to brush, floss, mouth wash)

3) Empty stomach (eat)

4) Very long never open mouth (open mouth and breathe more before talking to someone)

5) Medical condition - cancer, kidney failure can result in odour (doc)

Hope these help

Who will wanna kiss a guy with bad breath ? :yuk: Before kissing already turn off by the bad breath and run away liao. :lol: Brush your teeth 3 times a day. Morning , afternoon after lunch and nite before sleep. Use your tooth brush to brush your tongue. Do not use those metal scrapper to clean your tongue. Finish off with Listerine mouth gargle. If you need an instant breath enhancement, pop a mint into your mouth before you start cruising for fun. :rolleyes:

Edited by ixmog

Finish off with Listerine mouth gargle.

I wouldn't encourage people with bad breath to use Listerine mouthwash. Listerine contains close to 25% alcohol content and you should know that alcohol, being a drying agent, only makes your mouth drier. This inevitably means you will produce less saliva which is supposed to help kill the germs in your mouth. Therefore, instead of solving the problem, your mouth will stink even worse now.

Get to the root of the problem, i.e. see a dentist and maintain personal oral hygiene

Edited by amkies

I wouldn't encourage people with bad breath to use Listerine mouthwash. Listerine contains close to 25% alcohol content and you should know that alcohol, being a drying agent, only makes your mouth drier. This inevitably means you will produce less saliva which is supposed to help kill the germs in your mouth. Therefore, instead of solving the problem, your mouth will stink even worse now.

Indeed, Listerine isn't recommended for all users. Some may feel drier in their mouth, as amkies said, also I find that it can make our tongue more prone to the wound/bleeding as well as germs/bacteria due to the exposure of those tiny buds. For some who have sensitive tongue, like me, I always get ulcers shortly afterwards and from then on, only use non-alcohol based mouthwash.

Remember due to its alcohol content, Listerine users aren't recommended to do oral sex for several hours due to what I have mentioned above :whistle: .

Edited by unitight

Bad breath could be caused by several reasons - poor oral hygiene, tooth decay, gum infections, food you just ate etc. Even not drinking enough water can also cause bad breath.

Try out those simple methods posted here and see if it works for you.

If no improvement, go see a doctor, it may be something more serious.

Guest xiao bai

You need to try to assess the cause. There are few possibilities:

1) Decay (doc)

2) Food stuck in between teeth (need to brush, floss, mouth wash)

3) Empty stomach (eat)

4) Very long never open mouth (open mouth and breathe more before talking to someone)

5) Medical condition - cancer, kidney failure can result in odour (doc)

Hope these help

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

no.4 is very hilarious ! Very long never open mouth......LOL

my mouth also very long never open le, maybe I should open my mouth long long. :twisted:

Guest Xiao Fen

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

my mouth also very long never open le, maybe I should open my mouth long long. :twisted:

LOLOLOL,

hilarious :D

Guest Chubby Mature

I occasionally get bad breath when I'm "heaty". It's not due to food I eaten (like garlic) or some kind of tooth problem.

So to get rid of bad breath, I drink "cooling" drinks like home-brew Barley, although F&N's packaged Barley works as well too (just a tad too sweet for me.)

I find scrapping tongue very challenging. It always induce vomit for me. How to do it without vomitting?

I have the same problem as you. Usu i would scrape my tounge under slow running water using the kitchen tap.

I occasionally get bad breath when I'm "heaty". It's not due to food I eaten (like garlic) or some kind of tooth problem.

So to get rid of bad breath, I drink "cooling" drinks like home-brew Barley, although F&N's packaged Barley works as well too (just a tad too sweet for me.)

This helps.. but very TCM though.. haha. Drinking plenty of water helps too.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

there is a danger opening your mouth for long long.

Next moment a big fat cock will be shaft in. I guess u can start enjoying :lol:

• 1 year later...
Guest cock lover

Many people think brushing the teeth is enough but what about the tongue, which comes into contact with everything that you put in the mouth.

Which includes regular cock sucking. :lol:

Guest Guest

Anyone here also facing the same problem as I am ? Any good product to recommend or ways how to prevent/reduce this problem ?

Causes for bad breath:

1. food left on the taste buds; Use Tongue Scrapper

2. Tooth decay/cavity; See Dentist

3. Indigestion/Acid Reflux; See Doctor

4. Not enuff sleep: Sleep

5. Suck too many cocks & never wash, smells like oyster; Cover your mouth with a Female Condom :)

Guest Guest

Tea Fights Bad Breath, Mouth Bacteria

<P>Health Benefits of Tea Adding Up</P>

By Jeanie Lerche Davis

WebMD Health News

May 20, 2003 -- A cup of tea warms the soul -- and freshens your breath, and even fights infections. Two new laboratory studies add to mounting evidence of the health benefits of tea.

In the first study, conducted at Pace University, green tea extracts were mixed with several different kinds of bacteria, including those that cause strep throat and tooth decay. The researchers found that green tea was effective at fighting bacteria by inhibiting their growth.

"Our research shows tea extracts can destroy the organism that causes disease," says lead researcher Milton Schiffenbauer, PhD, a microbiologist and biology professor at Pace University in New York City, in a news release.

In fact, the same study suggests that green tea also helps toothpaste and mouthwash fight viruses -- by eliminating bacteria. Toothpaste or mouthwash alone demonstated little effectiveness at fighting viruses. However, by adding green tea extracts, the bacteria were nearly eliminated and the toothpaste was then able to fight off the viruses.

What's responsible for the health benefits of tea? Teas contain polyphenols, which are antioxidants that protect human cells from damage. Flavonids are a group of polyphenols that occur naturally in tea. It is suspected that high levels of these polyphenols in the body can fight viruses as well as cancer, including pancreas, colon, bladder, prostate, and breast cancer.

In the "bad breath" study, researchers combined black tea extracts with three species of bacteria (all linked with bad breath) in petri dishes for 48 hours. They compared the results with bacteria that sat alone.

In all cases, tea polyphenols inhibited the growth of bacteria by 30% and reduced the production of compounds that cause bad breath.

The study suggests that rinsing with black tea keeps plaque from forming and destroys acids that cause tooth decay.

"Besides inhibiting the growth of pathogens in the mouth, black tea and its polyphenols may benefit human oral health by suppressing the bad-smelling compounds that these pathogens produce," says lead researcher Christine D. Wu, PhD, professor of periodontics at the University of Illinois, Chicago, in a news release.

Both studies detailing health benefits of tea were presented at the annual American Society for Microbiology General Meeting held in Washington, D.C., this week.

You should identify the root cause first. Like what stated on the above post. Then seek medical advise if you need help. You can find your answer by google or search online. A lot of useful information available. Mint or mouth spray is not a long term perm solution. My ex smokes, clean his tongue and brush however still got bad breath. One of my fren drink lots of water everyday, brush his teeth thoroughly yet still got strong bad breath. So most important, find out the root cause.

Edited by TPY1314

• 1 year later...

Wonder how many actually bother to brush teeth or at least rinse your mouth with Listerin etc before having fun with people. Least can do is eat some sweets to freshen / prevent bad breath. 

Esp those home alone who did not talk for hours tends to have bad breath naturally. So, do take note. 

Bad breath is a major turn off and reflected how little consideration and hygiene one carries. 

Just some thoughts. 

Cheers (@_@)

I once met a cute guy and we were bonding quite well over some small chats and I unfortunately got too close for comfort and had a second of air intake near his mouth, it wasn't SMELLY AS SHIT but you would know that he didn't brush his teeth and I felt so bad for him I just didn't say anything but just kept my distance. 

Anyway, people should get into the habit of brushing regularly. Thrice daily after main meals is perfect.

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

Guest Guest

Flossing also helps to get rid of bad breath (due to the decay of food left behind).

Always carry breath mints with you especially when you need to talk for a living.

Carry a travel size mouth gargle with you at all times. The one in the saunas is too diluted.

Guest Guest

i also dont like those who went clubbing, drank and then come sauna and cruise w their bad alchoholic breath. some of the breath has a sourish smell.

Bad breath could be caused by other stuff besides poor oral hygiene. 

One could be ill or on a diet. Dieters often have bad breath cos they dont eat enough.

Guys who are supposed to remove their impacted wisdom teeth but are too scared to do so, often have bad breath too. This cannot be solved by just flossing and brushing alone. It will only be gone once the wistoom tooth or teeth are removed.

Some people have got problems with their tonsils and there have been cases of people with little holes at the back of the mouths and food particles often get stuck inside- causing a foul smell.

So, if you have foul breath even though you have excellent orla hygiene, see a dentist or doctor. There may be more reasons behind it.

Btw, DO NOT use mouthwashes that contain alcohol. They can dry the mouths - and dry mouths cause bad breath. 

Also, try using a tongue scraper on top of flossing and brushing. Tongue gunk is known to cause foul breath.

Edited by PaterTenebrarum

Guest Guest

LOL reminds me of one impressionable experience when i first came out gay 3 to 4 years ago.

then grindr was very new and i was using a headless profile to hook up with another headless guy.

we met and to our surprise, both of us are very much each other's type.

we chatted and ended up on his bed, he started to give me a bj and after that we began kissing.

but oh my, he has a really bad breath and i couldnt take it anymore after about 10 secs.

it affected me abit, i backed off but he was quite cute and i played with his dick and nipples.

he gt turned on and wanted to kiss again. i reciprocated reluctantly but this time i cant take it after 5 secs.

my dick went soft and i began to think my dick must hv been covered with his bad breath. :yuk:

he asked me whats wrong, i told him very frankly i was turned off by his bad breath. he was damn embarrassed and said he can go and clean up his breath. :rolleyes:

but i was not in the mood anymore and dress up and left.

since then, i always mk sure the guy has a clean breath before we kiss no matter how hot he is. :P

Guest Guest

Somehow, I get turned on by guys who flirt with me and talk to me close enough for me to smell their smoker's breath or alchoholic breath!  Anyone likes this too???  I feel that they are SO MAN!!!

Once i went to sauna and half way cruising around, there was an announcement where the sauna was having some free dinner for all (some celebration).  As usual, being cheapos, many Sporeans came out from the darkroom and started to eat.  Looking at the situation, I dread to even kiss some of these most handsome men there imagining that that they put stuffs like pizza into their mouths. I do not know why people would want to eat when they are in sauna, I thought they should get their oral hygiene cared for before they are at such places.  Who would want to kiss a mouth who had eaten pizza?

Of course, I left immediately after that.

Guest breathless

Hey guys,

NO to brushing n flossing of teeth n scrapping of tongue before bj, or rather sex, esp anonymous ones

U may cause some small cuts in ur mouth or on ur tongue unknowingly

Mouthwash, mint n drinking more water shd be enough to drive away normal bad breath

I had my share of coming too close for comfort with a few cute guys who had strong breath too, it was indeed a turn off. But on those few occasions, i was too horny to stop :P jus dun kiss too much lor

I realise most guys will have strong breath after work n late at nite

if you’re serious about combating bad breath, drink 2-3 cups of green tea daily

it helps keep your breath fresh because it has anti-bacterial compounds that fight the germs in your mouth

Guest Guest

Hey guys,

NO to brushing n flossing of teeth n scrapping of tongue before bj, or rather sex, esp anonymous ones

U may cause some small cuts in ur mouth or on ur tongue unknowingly

Mouthwash, mint n drinking more water shd be enough to drive away normal bad breath

oh yea u are right....i read about this too.....

i think mouthwash or mint shld be ok.....but some guys have yellow tongue which can be a turn off too.... :yuk:

• G_M changed the title to Discussion on Bad Breath (compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.