Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 22/02/2018 at 9:31 PM, Curiousboy96 said:

Trying out my luck here. To start off, Im a 96' mly baby, 160 and 57 with an average build. Hoping to find someone preferably malay, average build, decent and cute looking (braces is a plus), 22<age<28, and >160.

Things to know about me is that im pretty outgoing, loves to joke around, thrill seeker and open. So you better step up your game. Hahha kidding~

I guess all the gay dramas im watching is giving me the encouragement to actually write this. So hmu if you wanna get to know about me. Drop me an inbox! :)

Bump

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Edited by ReallyMeh

Hello everyone. I just joined the forum. :)

I'm 18, Indian and in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. Looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably with someone around here. Preferred age is around 18-22, although age shouldn't matter to me that much as long there's attraction and mutual understanding. (I'm cool with 16 & 17 year olds too, but I'm don't think you are old enough to visit this site if you are of that age haha.) I also slightly prefer Indians, but yeah, I don't really mind about race actually. :)

Looking for someone to cuddle, show love in a somewhat classic way, show support and encouragement to each other, and to make each other smile when together.:D Plus I'm kinda sick of all the one-sided situations I've been through lol.

P.S. Sorry if my profile pic looks kinda lifeless. I rarely take selfies and not all of them look good. :redface:

Edited by Libra_Capricorn

Hey! Gonan try this again and maybe there’s could be luck hahas :D

20 years old, mixed arab and indian

standing at the height of 168

weight of 90

stocky with a little belly

looking for Guys age 18-30

seriously looking to be commited and enjoys going to cafes , watch movies, enjoying just spending time together

plus points: chinese.

ig: unapologetic_youth

line: unapologetic_youth

ECD3C032-A03D-41EE-AF49-D9CE2F7F0439.png

On 11 November 2017 at 4:42 PM, lonelyboi said:

Hi

I'm 24 180 60 local chn. Looking for someone sincere and caring for ltr. Am non smoker so hopefully the special someone isn't as well. 

I like watching drama and playing console games during my free time at home. When I'm out I usually spend some time arcade gaming or looking for good food. 

Still looking for that special someone. Turning 25 this year. 

31/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay (sorry no chub) 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if I sound childish to u) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchanging,  at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

--- To infinity and beyond ---

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 
I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 
Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha
Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 
Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:
Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

Goodluck to those finding love too! 
Line me st skybaby 88

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

On 24/08/2017 at 11:53 AM, xKnight_Soul said:

Hi,

Im 24 this year local chinese living in the west and looking for a relationship and hope to find the right one here. P.S will reply you when im free

My hobbies/interest :

- swimming

- gaming

- sometime go gyming

- hang out wif friends

Looking for someone that is:

- criteria age 21-30 chinese

- kind and sincere

- financially stable

- serious in ltr

- *you can ignore this if u dont meet this requirement* stay in the west

Cheers!

Hope to find my mr right. Cheers!

On 3/4/2018 at 10:48 PM, ReallyMeh said:

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

bump :)

Does this ever work ? But its worth a try nonetheless. 

ME

-36 yrs old

-Stays in Sembawang

-174cm

-70kg

-Malay

-Versatile 

-Loves to travel

YOU

-Below 30

-Idc whr u stay. SG is small.

-Chinese

-Lean

Everything else is negotiable. Sometimes better things comes in other packages. So,  drop me a mail and and lets start exploring. 

Edited by infralight81

yo guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 
I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 
Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha
Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 
Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:
Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

Goodluck to those finding love too! 
Line me st skybaby 88

On 08/03/2016 at 11:08 PM, VanillaSalt said:

Feel free to pm me anyone looking for dates to hopefully maybe start off a long term relationship hahas >< ! I'm 19 , Chinese and studying in tp atm ~ kinda short and kinda light xD I guess I'm more feminine so if you have a problem , go away >=o . 

How do I contact you and meet up for dinner 

19 / 172 / 85

Chinese-Filipino (poly student at the moment)

- A little stocky hence fats here and there, sorry for not having abs

- I don't smoke, drink, club etc.

- Huge music and art geek (I play around 6-7 instruments and draw manga + bara art)

- I love cuddles

Pretty much looking for someone who:

- is Chinese

- wears glasses

- is aged 18-30, preferably closer to my age

- is emotionally stable and ready to be in a relationship

Feel free to message me if you want to know more about me

LINE: barisms

Edited by baritone

Hey everyone! Trying this out. So I'm 175cm, 85kg and I'm 19 this year and I'm a Malay. I'm not that typical Malay who goes and play soccer haha I used to but for now, I'm not even sure what my interests are. It goes all over the place. So that's a hook to get y'all to PM me so we can talk more.

I'm looking for someone around my age, preferably Malay, but others are welcome too. 

Trying this out because I don’t know where else to do this 

I’m

-27 end of this month 

-Lives in CCK area (but work at Expo LOL)

-167cm (5’6”)

-63kg (138lbs) - I know, I’m trying to lose weight ok!

-Chinese

-INFP/Introverted, but I can talk with the right topics lolz

-Vers top, I guess? Inexperienced

-Loves games like Fallout, GTA, RDR, Legends of Zelda BOTW, Far Cry 4/5... single-player, open-world types

-Loves movies too (can’t wait for Ready Player One and Avengers: Infinity War!).... but not horror 

I’m looking for

-Dates and LTR

-Below 29 (preferably younger)

-Chinese/Caucasian

-Preferably athletic/fit/slim... Don’t exactly need to be fit (cuz I ain’t fit either), but not chubby at least? Not really into hunks, either 

-Preferably someone more “westernized”? Not that I’m complaining, but my Chinese sucks... so it might be harder to connect to someone who speaks mainly Chinese (but again not impossible! )

So erm... HMU if you’re interested? :P

Edited by theseeker
Said Civil War instead of Infinity War for some reason :/

I'm looking for hopefully a long-term boyfriend (after dating) and good friends >.<... 

I'm 21 this year and Chinese, 160cm, 39kgs (Yes I'm a pretty tiny person ;-;). 

Errr idk what else to put here hahas, I have a picture of me linked somewhere in the feminine males section xP (which I guess I classify as one) but I don't see any images here so I feel too shy to link it. 

Feel free to pm me to chat and maybe we can see how it goes, I'm pretty lonely hahas...

8 hours ago, xderslut said:

darling you're too beautiful to be a boy ; wish i had your figure, you will never be lonely by choice ; any one looking as good as you will always have a man wanting her

Thank you ^^ so much it means alot you think that about me=). I think you look fabulous!! Loneliness.. I guess it is by choice abit haha, I would want someone to like me and want to be with me for a relationship and not just for sex with me I guess ...(ofc hot sex is bound to be a big part of the equation xD but I hope for more too). 

Also I hope that message is meant for me ;-; cause it's directly after mine...or I'll be really embarrassed D= !! 

Edited by VanillaSalt
2 hours ago, VanillaSalt said:

Thank you ^^ so much it means alot you think that about me=). I think you look fabulous!! Loneliness.. I guess it is by choice abit haha, I would want someone to like me and want to be with me for a relationship and not just for sex with me I guess ...(ofc hot sex is bound to be a big part of the equation xD but I hope for more too). 

Also I hope that message is meant for me ;-; cause it's directly after mine...or I'll be really embarrassed D= !! 

yes darling its for you - a body like yours is definitely born with the wrong part between your legs - you will be much happier in life i think if you had girly parts there

Hey everyone

Jeremy here aged 22 gg 23 this year

Local Chinese  currently working

Staying north area

A little feminine. 

Am looking for dates friends and hopefully ltr! Keeping my.options open but I prefer someone that's more matured in mind. I'm a little clingy at times though. Please hit me up! :))

19/178/Below 120KG. Indo Chinese

Hi! looking for a ltr :c. 

1. I am Jogging now , trying to lose weight and its working .

2. Currently a H.N student in ITE

3. A Westie YOO

4. A bottom

5. Play games (PS4 and PC)

6. Chat with me to find out HAHAH 

7. LOL I'm not that good looking

Preference : I have none tbf . Just people ard my age , can chat with me daily and you know human and Romantic can alr HAHAHAH

Line : Bilisperfect. 

39 158 95 chn hairy guy bi discreet

*in the process of separation

*works in the fnb line

*works 6 days a week

*social smoker

*dun gamble nor drink

*love kids

so any chn guys who are keen; likes to take easy & not rushing into anything can start to pm me.

Edited by Zackling
On 21/03/2018 at 8:08 AM, tanwla said:

Hi peeps of BW! :D I’m here hoping to look for a relationship. I’m 170cm, 50kg, 27yrs slim and fit guy. Loves going swimming on weekends and listening to music. I’m keeping my options open, so don’t hesitate to talk to me :lol: 

Cheers! :clap:

Yummy

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic