Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi there,

Am open and looking for decent guy for dates & hopefully a sincere LTR with someone who is ready, committed and with good etiquette & chemistry. Also up to make new friends, buddies.

Am gay, Malay, early 30s, 173, 90, flex.

Prefer local Asian guys, boyish traits. Age 20s - 30s, DDF, lean, meaty, stocky, not too chubby. Do hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers ;)

Edited by BeKind21Another

Hi im 32c 165 69. looking for friends and dates. I mean maybe we don't feel attraction to each other but we can be friends :)

I have no preference (u can be old or young) as long as u are sincere and nice.

I like watching movies and playing games. So if you are keen to watch movies together, do give me a pm. 

Hi guys

i am 32 chn, 167,56kg, gymfit and the display pic is me and I am a top. 

i am seeking dates and hopefully can settle down. I am straight acting, smooth and like to gym a lot, travel, jog and movies. 

I am looking for someone younger than me and not above 35 Chinese. Must be straight acting and non chub (just a preference) and non hairy. Boyish cute is a plus. 

Do PM me if you are similar to the above descriptions. I know it's not easy but I will wait....

Cheers and good luck to everyone who is seeking love..

41 chn 176 73.

Seeking friendship, with the possibility of developing into a LTR, with guys in their late 30s to 40s. Not really into the scene and so not much friends in this circle.

I am discreet, straight acting, financially independent, love swimming, trekking, traveling, history, movies and reading.

Seek likewise.

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attend gym classes, watch drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 165cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

Edited by Lonelyboy90

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Back here again after a breakup. Don't worry, it ain't a rebound.

24 (turning 25 this year) 176 70 mly

Looking for dates and LTR 

I'm looking for someone who is stable in life. Also, looking for someone who is matured, in terms of thinking. I don't let age define your maturity. :D

If you planning to ghost me, please don't bother adding me. 

My ideal guy:

-20 to 35 years old

-slim - fit build

-decent size dick or bigger xD

Oh and I'm a flex lately. So, yeah!

Add me on Line: Thelonelygeek

Edited by Takuya29

Live life to the fullest as if each day was the last.

Nobody is born a warrior in exactly the same way that nobody is born an average man. We make ourselves into one or the other.

Follow me on instagram: https://www.instagram.com/thelonelygeek/

Hey guys,

Just hoping to find some meaningful friendships here and hopefully maybe someone special.

Because it always start with friendship?  Really hope to meet new people here.

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can start talking and grab drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

let me start with my ltr ads whom i date for several months

let start with A, 

he keen to be friendship then into ltr with date with dinner, outing and planning for a short tour.

Share about his past, career path and thing require me to know. It seem to be a perfect match if we mutually respect each others - 60% work out if we try harder. Unfortunately, i spot his ugly side which i can forgive if he quit his CF addiction which i remand him a few times - he ask for open relationship so that he can still fun with lust without any commitment while my time cannot wait for his downfall and playful with risk.

I quit by letting him "dump" me - easy for me by doing task his dislike, no call, no msg and reject his request for sexual and outting - just cold treatment.

I m not spreading his bad image but that are something i like to share about personality - he very financial secure in fact with cars, house and career path but got a bit of stingy behavior in money, control freak about my behavior,whereabouts, who are my friends, and enjoy collect freebies goodies like aunties - in fact all those stuff he can afford bcz is very reasonable cheap stuff, like water bottle, t shirt , string bag and others where u attend events. He force me to attend so that can have my share from outing.

Good side of him....caring and good in bed, fucking got chemistry - he love to please me but i suspect only honeymoon period.

B - a senior who older about 4 yr gap - kind and humble but his dressing is super down to earth - almost refuse to go out with him. He came from almost broken family and eager to start a new family with me - he deaf so we communicate thru writing and also i prefer to have a quiet partner who dun nagging at me. Our education background is far apart but i dun mind to accept him. I felt a bit of downgrading if i m with him - bcz he not those outgoing. I suspect he got some inferior complexity personalities which i m to be careful about to hurt him indirectly.

In the end, i realise i m not suitable for them instead of them : 

1. No time for them to meetup bcz i m lazy to go out

2. too much responsibilities to start with

3. they will bore with me after awhile bcz i m really a boring person 

4. sex will die off after honeymoon period.

so for those seeking ltr - dun expect the other to suit your lifestyle or your type of man. There no Mr Right one for sure.

i choose the younger one but he may change of heart few weeks or month or year down to road bcz of  his group of friend influence

i choose the older one but lack of security worry i may die early then him. hhaaha

now i cannot choose anymore since there no perfect one instead....i ask for friendship at least we get to meet up one awhile.

thank you Bw forum for me to submit application and learn more about ltr relationship from them.

we didn't turn into sore ltr we still maintain as friendship.

Last week... i met a guy here, 24yo & very handsome & just before we picked a place to meet... he asked me, "ur Dick big or not? Don't worry... mine is & i like XL..."

...thanks to his preferences i prefer guys my age & 10 years my junior is prob not a gd idea!!! J

Im 22 chi 180 76

Live in the West.

Top here...

Looking for dates/friend/fun

Interested in.

Chinese age <23 boy boy looking.

Not chub although I'm a little chub...

Live in the west? But at least not so far...

Wearing spec might be a plus!

Trying again...:pray:

Hi everyone. :)

I'm 18, Indian and in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. Looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably (but not necessarily) with someone around here (the Klang Valley area). Preferred age is around 18-22, although age shouldn't matter to me that much as long there's attraction and mutual understanding. I'm cool with 16 & 17 year olds too, but I'm don't think you are old enough to visit this site if you are of that age haha. I also slightly prefer Indians, but yeah, I really don't mind about race actually. :)

Looking for someone to cuddle, to show and make love in a somewhat classic way, to show support and encouragement to each other, and to make each other smile when together. :D Plus I'm kinda sick of all the one-sided situations I've been through lol.

Basically I'm just looking for someone whom I'll appreciate and be thankful for being together with, and I hope they'll feel the same about me too. :)

P.S. Sorry if my profile pic looks bad. I'm terrible at taking selfies haha. :redface:

Edited by Libra_Capricorn

guys,

I hope to find sincere friends and hopefully someone special. Pretty much LTR

About me: 
I'm 29 chi 17085 Chinese. 
Very independent but sometimes can get needy haha
Pretty much a homely guy but am open to explore many activities 
Do love to hangout  once FREE and stay out till late

Preference:
Chinese and dun mind me as meaty

Inbox me and we can start chatting from there.

Goodluck to those finding love too! 
Line me st skybaby 88

On 3/31/2018 at 2:08 PM, Lonelyboy90 said:

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attend gym classes, watch drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 165cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

anyone?

Edited by Lonelyboy90

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Hi, looking for long term relationship here. I'm 30 this year, 1.74m tall and weigh 80kg, Chinese. I'm work in IT related industry, and like to play console games, watch anime and drama series. I'm discreet. 

Prefer someone who is discreet, not into anal sex (as I'm a side), same build as me, decent looking and Chinese. Private message me to chat further  =)

Im 22 chi 180 76

Live in the West.

Top here...

Looking for dates/friend/fun

Interested in.

lets try. everything start from friends. 

28 162 62 local chn btm

physical attributes of ideal partner :
1) tall >175
2) slim - lean - lean fit - slight bak
3) Chn preferred
4) top/flex top

having said that, the above is ideal doesn't mean that is no exception. friends definitely welcome.

Drop me a mail or live chat 1st. tyvm.

cheeeeeeeeeeeeerssss...

Edited by Atlas Star

Hey! Looking for a partner here. I’m 28 yrs, 170 cm and 50 kg. Love going swimming, singing and cycling. I’m currently working and want to find someone quick to be with. Do hit me up if you think you’re the one ;) 

39 158 95 chn hairy guy bi discreet

*in the process of separation

*works in the fnb line

*works 6 days a week

*social smoker

*dun gamble nor drink

*love kids

so any chn guys who are keen; likes to take easy & not rushing into anything can start to pm me.

Hello!!

I've been single all my life and thus always want to try out a relationship, so hope that i would be able to find the "one" here ? 

Drop me a message here ? I would reply as soon as i can and from there on we could see how things goes! :) 

What I look for:

- Someone simple and nice 

- Someone who doesn't mind me 

- Don't have to be very good looking  

- Someone aged between 18-30

Anyways I may not be always active here so why not chat me up on telegram: jtzh98 or line: jacksontan98

Hi Im 33,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back :)

Hey guys,

Just abit info of myself- 

I'm 22 and waiting for university to start. Currently, working a full time job. 

In the meantime, i'm just hoping to find some meaningful friendships here and hopefully maybe someone special.

Isn't it always start with friendship? HAHA.  Really hope to be able to meet new people here.

Well, who am I looking for? 

Anyone!  Someone who can click and just have endless conversation with.

Hopefully, he drinks too. (Life is too stressful and I do need to chill)

Just drop me a msg if you are keen and we can grab some drinks together! 

Stay Awesome! Cheers!

Hi,

My name is Zack Ling, I am born & raised in singapore. I am a 40yrs old chinese bald average dude next door 158 cm in height 90 kg in weight. I am currently going thru divorce.

I am already sleeping in a separate bedroom from my former wife.

I am not here for a relationship rebound. I don't have children either

Something about me:

I am working as a chef, that means I work 6 days a week, 12hrs a day.
I am not rich but able to sustain month to month
I am not in the department of heights & good looks
I am born hairy (chest, arms, limbs, toes, legs & chest)
I am disease free
I am drugs free
I do smoke socially
I don't tattoo on my body nor piercings.
I don't drink at all
I don't gamble
I hate domestic violence
I love children to tiny bits
I am a puppy person
I am laid back & easy going
I am straight forward in my speech
I am blunt to the core in speech as well.
I snore at night when i sleep
I am easy to understand
i don't get hints at all. so do tell me freely & directly.
I am residing in the north of singapore.
I am a christian
I am genuine
I am decent

In a relationship:

I believe in mutual trust
I believe in mutual respect
I believe in mutual understanding
i believe in 120% honesty
I hate mind games
I hate liars
I hate people who try to make use of me to con me in terms of finances
I hate backstabbing
I hate being make use of 
I hate being betrayed

***I don't entertain indecent proposals. 

Im 22 chi 180 76

Live in the West.

Top here...

Looking for dates/friend

Interested in.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic