Male HQ

Home Massage Therapy

jayjoe

Anyone with a little bit of intelligence n investigative nature in him must surely realise that most of the above posts are in fact orchestrated by one single person, despite the apparent (but carefully planned) contradictions. Just study the pattern of literature written in them. A little n yet nifty, elaborate work of art worthy of an Oscar nomination if made into a good short film. It should be justly titled 'the great shameless damage control act' or simply 'the sham'.

moderator i request to pls let the forumers know that i've not entered any posts except on my own name as to save my dying business. :o thanks.:rolleyes:

htpg

business resumes monday.cheers.

n to those asking.cny promos is over.cheers. :thumb:

hav yet to upload pics of place as camera not workin properly at e moment. sincerest apologies. :) n to those who din receive replies thro sms or calls i apologise too.sometimes i may have missed ur call or overlook ur sms.sorry once again. :)

and above is my pic link.as to save frm smsing my pic link many times.i hav cropped the top part as to retain some privacy as there are many individuals on this forum as blowing wind is so well known. :clap:

once again to individuals willing to try despite issues on this forum(which MOSTLY are not true and some may be true it's up to individuals to evaluate the current situation that my biz is in.) :( pls do call or sms me.

http://pic90.

juz tryin my best. :B)

so pls call to xperience an hour's relaxin swedish massage at a reasonable rate.

juz a massage. :yuk:

Edited by jayjoe

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest STOP THIS NONSENSE

just ban this person!

the nubmer is fake

the picute is fake

MODs- pls check the number yourself if u dun believe.... 'the m1 number u hav dialled is not in use'

pls dun let this kinda evil person cont to cheat the innocent forumers here

I had a bad experience with this. I setup an appointment with him over the phone. He sounded nice and he gave me the address to go to. I repeated it a few times with him to make sure I got the right address. Its an address based in Woodlands and to preserve his privacy, I'll just say here that the unit number given is 102. Its a LONG way for me to travel there but I did. Went to the address given and to my surprise, a Malay man opened (carrying a baby) and asked me what I'm there for. I asked "jayjoe" and he said, wrong address. Puzzled, I tried calli 8344 8652 but to my horrors, he seems to have disconnected his phone. So I wasted much time, effort and money going on a wild goose chase.

The other thing I find strange was that the first time I called him (to seup the appointment), there seemed to be a background sound of baby crying. Anyway, I don't know what to make of it but concluded he's trying to lead BW members on a wild goose chase.

moderator i request to pls let the forumers know that i've not entered any posts except on my own name as to save my dying business. :o thanks.:rolleyes:

usiness resumes monday.cheers.

jayjoe, u r not a genuine person at all, sms u, call u, no reply at all, it's like u r dead, no wonder it's a dying business

ame='jayjoe' date='20 February 2010 - 12:01 PM' timestamp='1266638517' post='144922']

jayjoe, u r not a genuine person at all, sms u, call u, no reply at all, it's like u r dead, no wonder it's a dying business

sorry for any inconvenience caused :(

genuine business is resumed pls do giv it a chance. :clap:

Edited by jayjoe

sorry for any inconvenience caused :(

genuine business is resumed pls do giv it a chance. :clap:

why are you leading ckson above on a wild goose chase? you gave him wrong info deliberately?

Guest Ric. Guy

Just forget abt this sob person. He is here to make troubles for PLUs. Guess it's fun to cause inconveniences for people . Someday, he get what he deserves for telling lies, just wait and see.

Just forget abt this sob person. He is here to make troubles for PLUs. Guess it's fun to cause inconveniences for people . Someday, he get what he deserves for telling lies, just wait and see.

okay dun tink shld continue with such bad reviews business is closed for good. :(

okay dun tink shld continue with such bad reviews business is closed for good. :(

i booked appointment with you today and you confirmed already ,

why you did not tune up???..

try to call you but u not answer too...:((

I had a bad experience with this. I setup an appointment with him over the phone. He sounded nice and he gave me the address to go to. I repeated it a few times with him to make sure I got the right address. Its an address based in Woodlands and to preserve his privacy, I'll just say here that the unit number given is 102. Its a LONG way for me to travel there but I did. Went to the address given and to my surprise, a Malay man opened (carrying a baby) and asked me what I'm there for. I asked "jayjoe" and he said, wrong address. Puzzled, I tried calli 8344 8652 but to my horrors, he seems to have disconnected his phone. So I wasted much time, effort and money going on a wild goose chase.

The other thing I find strange was that the first time I called him (to seup the appointment), there seemed to be a background sound of baby crying. Anyway, I don't know what to make of it but concluded he's trying to lead BW members on a wild goose chase.

maybe you are not this type?

Guest ric.guy

such inconsiderate person. felt sorry for the customer who goes all the way to WOOD-lands and got cheated by this jay son of a bus driver joe. seems that woodlands is getting a lot of publicity esp from the recent thing abt the slander remarks coming out from woodlands as well.

after reading so many posting, I can't help thinking this guy is anti-gay and enjoy mocking the gay communication. The more desperate u are, the more kick he gets out of it. If this is true, then, maybe the moderator should really trace this guy and check on him...or bar him future posting under another persons name...

after reading so many posting, I can't help thinking this guy is anti-gay and enjoy mocking the gay communication. The more desperate u are, the more kick he gets out of it. If this is true, then, maybe the moderator should really trace this guy and check on him...or bar him future posting under another persons name...

tis is not true.i am as gay as can be

Guest Ric.guy

Absolutely ban tis son of the bitch from wasting people time and money. He sure gets the kick out of it by enticing and manipulating people to go to woodlands . Too bad we can't trace tis idiotic guy.

Absolutely ban tis son of the bitch from wasting people time and money. He sure gets the kick out of it by enticing and manipulating people to go to woodlands . Too bad we can't trace tis idiotic guy.

How about exposing his IP? maybe some of the network experts can do something to trace it?

i hope its not a case where they's a group of pranksters, taking advantage of these home-based massage as means of luring unsuspecting men to some remote precinct and secretly filming them or taking pictures of them.

Believe newpaper did this before on guys meeting up with underaged boys (newpaper posed as underaged boys), and they took pictures of these men while they were waiting and published them (with their facial features blurred).

Well, lets all be careful in future. God knows what he'll do with the telephone numbers he has collected thus far.

Edited by sebamed

i hope its not a case where they's a group of pranksters, taking advantage of these home-based massage as means of luring unsuspecting men to some remote precinct and secretly filming them or taking pictures of them.

Believe newpaper did this before on guys meeting up with underaged boys (newpaper posed as underaged boys), and they took pictures of these men while they were waiting and published them (with their facial features blurred).

Well, lets all be careful in future. God knows what he'll do with the telephone numbers he has collected thus far.

wild imagination...

my ex colleagues at M1 CSC will be able to check his particulars through his mobile number. Even he is using prepaid as long he registered with his own NRIC we will be able to dig out his particulars. i will make sure i'll let everyone know once i got all the info.

I equally curious why this time round the moderators r taking a back seat. Previously on this bedok guy (john I think), there were lots "slamming" on him n his massage skills. Could it be that there is this jayjoe guy around and only some unhappy customers r slamming him? For me, I will avoid this masseur totally, just to be safe.

I just want to let everyone know that after jayjoe said sorry to me in the forum and made the kind offer to lower his price to $30, I PM'ed jayjoe thanking him for the kind offer and asking him to re-confirm his address again. No reply. This despite jayjoe subsequently logging onto this forum and making further postings.

The reason I asked for him to re-confirm his address is that after my posting on how I'd been led on a wild goose chase to Woodlands, I've received several PM's from other BW forummers who encountered the same. We exchanged notes and realised that he always give the address of Woodlands Drive 60, Block 7XX but a different unit number (some of which are non-existant). I guess that he probably resides in that block and takes pleasure laughing away when the clueless client knocks onto an equally clueless neighbour's door.

jayjoe doesn't know who "ckson" is, so I guess he didn't reply me because he won't know which version of unit# to revert back to me with.

Anyway, some of you believe what we've posted here, some thinks jayjoe is right and we're hoax. To each his own. I'll just say that if he gives you the address of Woodlands Drive 60, Block 7xx, you make the trip there are your own risk. Then again, after this post, he may give you yet a different Woodlands address.

Here's a tip - give him a call before going all the way there. Who knows - he may suddenly have decided to suspend his business again (do you notice - its on, its off, its on, its off ...). And you do not want to go there then realise that at that moment, he's suddenly decided to discontinue his business and the M1 number you dial is disconnected. Good luck ...

When I asked, he informed thru SMS that he does outcalls. Maybe someone should make an appt with him at their own house (or a hotel), to save the trouble of travelling all the way to woodlands? See if he turns up. But at this point we can safely assume no one has been massaged by him ever. It's a hoax. The photos he provide might not even be him.

Guest wondering mind

When I asked, he informed thru SMS that he does outcalls. Maybe someone should make an appt with him at their own house (or a hotel), to save the trouble of travelling all the way to woodlands? See if he turns up. But at this point we can safely assume no one has been massaged by him ever. It's a hoax. The photos he provide might not even be him.

If he kept talking about the same blk, culd possibly be him staying the next/opp block and watching you guys knocking at the wrong doors? If he gave you the address, i am sure he will be observing from somewhere???? As we talked here, he sure will not do any outcall because it takes two to play the game too...

this guy is a great JERK :yuk: why is his posting still open and trick many people :swear:

hi all.i did not mean to trick anyone and i did not trick ckson.

i am renting the room in the unit for massage.and as my appointment with him was for 3pm.

my landlord was leaving the place at 3pm.maybe ckson saw my landlord and asked him about jayjoe which i dun think

my landlord has any idea about.and i had no way to sms ckson about the situation as he didn't leave a hp no.and sometimes i need a reconfirm sms frm ple to confirm the massage as otherwise i won't be waiting at the house as i live elsewhere.

and i always divert my phone as i prefer to sms as ple who usually call will ask funny qns like wat's my stat and whether i am btm or top or if i do xtra and stuffs.

to those whom i've caused inconvenience to.i am sorry.deeply sorry. :(

and sometimes thins said about me is not all true.i will leave it at tat.it's up to the forumers to accept my apology or not.

once again i m sorry and i hav not taken any clients for msg not gav out any reply sms or made any appointments as of wednesday.apologies again.as it's my first time doin this business i hope u'll give me another opportunity in the future if i were to do massage again.as of now i have stopped and will not do any more massages.thks to whose who hav done sessions with me and gav their support.

and tis is really me. :(

i train at safra tpy in the morn evryday anyone wants to meet to talk about the issue pls do sms me.

Edited by jayjoe

Guest Ric.gut

Oh dear, now he is luring guys From woodlands to tpy. Maybe next destination would be fantasy island. So blatantly shows in the post that this jayjoe guy is talking rubbish. Moderator, please lock this post to keep people away from this sob.

Oh dear, now he is luring guys From woodlands to tpy. Maybe next destination would be fantasy island. So blatantly shows in the post that this jayjoe guy is talking rubbish. Moderator, please lock this post to keep people away from this sob.

sorry i m not luring anyone.i m no longer givin massage or any service.if u wan to meet it's up to them.u r such an idiot.

the previous charlesasian with the same cheating tactics and jayjoe are the same person! using the same pic just that jayjoe crop away the face!

hi as mentioned the massage has stopped.who's charlesasian..i don't know.there is no more service.no more massage so no more so called tricks.

and i stopped massage bec of slandering ple like u. :clap:

Edited by jayjoe

hey guys..beware of the idiot...he cheating ppl too.i sms him a few times and at last abt 11.30pm he reply..i do ask him for outcall to yishun...he told sure and appt made at 12.30am...abt 20 mins later,he told me he got no cash to travel down to my plc in yishun and if i able to transfer him abt 30 bucks 1st and will minus it out from the massage fee...i trust him and eventually transfer him 30 bucks and aslo sms him....just my luck..he nvr reply at all..till even 1245am...he did not appeared nor reply or sms...i call him but he switch it off...fxxk..he i am tryng to giving the bastard 2nd chance but end up being cheated...i pray that he and his whole family will get run down by truck...Guys..just beware...

if someone able to locate him and where he stay.do tell all of us...i sure get his face out of shape within mins...suck a fxxking asshole...

hey guys..beware of the idiot...he cheating ppl too.i sms him a few times and at last abt 11.30pm he reply..i do ask him for outcall to yishun...he told sure and appt made at 12.30am...abt 20 mins later,he told me he got no cash to travel down to my plc in yishun and if i able to transfer him abt 30 bucks 1st and will minus it out from the massage fee...i trust him and eventually transfer him 30 bucks and aslo sms him....just my luck..he nvr reply at all..till even 1245am...he did not appeared nor reply or sms...i call him but he switch it off...fxxk..he i am tryng to giving the bastard 2nd chance but end up being cheated...i pray that he and his whole family will get run down by truck...Guys..just beware...

if someone able to locate him and where he stay.do tell all of us...i sure get his face out of shape within mins...suck a fxxking asshole...

tis is totally untrue.

pls sign in if it's true n write tat again and if it's untrue i pray tat ur family get run dwn by the mrt.

i hav nvr asked any of my clients to trf money first.

90 percent of the thins said about me is untrue and i donnu y ple are out to do tat.

Edited by jayjoe

hey cheater...u tell me that i cheat u...nvr mind...i treat it as CNY donation to u..u must be damn poor now...

You even need to edit ur statement....haha..must been sitting now for 3 hrs and try to convince all of us that u are innocent and a gd soul where as all of us are the bad ppl trying to frame u and cheat u...sigh...i be wasting my type tp be member here and listen to u whinning or even u pm me with all ur sad stories...how abt those who are already member and you can even cheat them...making them travel far to ur plc and end up no such person and also changes address...u need to go for class reflection abt ur live...

BE A REAL HUMAN....