Male HQ

Home Massage Therapy

jayjoe

tis is totally untrue.

pls sign in if it's true n write tat again and if it's untrue i pray tat ur family get run dwn by the mrt.

i hav nvr asked any of my clients to trf money first.

90 percent of the thins said about me is untrue and i donnu y ple are out to do tat.

ya, ya, ya.... so the 10% truth is you yourself writing and saying good about your own. :lol:

you sick fello :swear:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Calling me an idiot, I dun mind . However to curse the whole family be killed by the mrt is really mean .

i think u r blind or truly an idiot.as if prayin for my family to get hit by a truck is not mean.wat an idiot.n i said tat if it's not true if it's true then he has nothin to be afraid of.idiot.

Edited by jayjoe

Dear BWers,

With reference to the above postings, I am investigating the above complaints from BWers and had PM Jayjoe for him to explain his side of the story.

I would also like to appeal to those whom alleged that they were "duped" by Jayjoe to PM me so as to aid me in my investigation.

If I do not get any PM from those BWers involved, I will assume that the above matter are settled.

P/S : I will only entertain PM and not guest posting. So you need to be a registered member to PM me.

Guest Analysis

I suspected most of the posts are written by a same guy. Quarreling among 'himselves' This guy have split personality, I suggest him to consult a psychiatrist immediately. Entries with fullstop without space and delibrate spaces before and after fullstop belongs to the same person. Reason of doing so is to made people think that he is another person. I observed charlesasian entry too, same no space after fullstop. I would believe they are the same person. Jayjoe, charlesasian, simply, ric.guy etc etc, please seek my advice and own up. We are all kind enough to forgive you.

I suspected most of the posts are written by a same guy. Quarreling among 'himselves' This guy have split personality, I suggest him to consult a psychiatrist immediately. Entries with fullstop without space and delibrate spaces before and after fullstop belongs to the same person. Reason of doing so is to made people think that he is another person. I observed charlesasian entry too, same no space after fullstop. I would believe they are the same person. Jayjoe, charlesasian, simply, ric.guy etc etc, please seek my advice and own up. We are all kind enough to forgive you.

i hav not entered those entries.and i've not tricked anyone and the only person i gav unit no to my rented unit and my landlord was juz leavin was ckson.and i've not asked my client to trf money.tat is silly.

mod my business is already ruined.only thin i hav to save now is my reputation.so i hope ur investigation will prove everythin.thanks.

Edited by jayjoe

Guest Ric. Guy

Jayjoe go back to ITE n learn new skills. That is if u still got some brains left in your skull . Better to do a skull xray before enrolling. Just in case u fail to complete a basic hair dressing course.